what is charge?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

StevenO

Re: what is charge?

Unread post by StevenO » Thu May 22, 2008 6:57 am

I can totally agree that the system of units in classical science is quite a mess but that does not imply that lightspeed cannot be constant. For an overview of the mess, see http://www.blazelabs.com/f-u-suconv.asp

Since we are always comparing one physical quantity with the other we can never be sure if they are really constant or that we apply some form of circular reasoning or mutual dependency. There are many authors that can demonstrate that the way we measure it could by definition mean that we always measure a constant speed of light. We are not sure as long as we do not know the intrinsic relation between matter waves and light waves.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Thu May 22, 2008 7:23 am

The speed of EM has never been conclusively proved to be constant. Only interpreted, assumed, and derived to be so by those self-same mathematical conceptions of which you speak. Even as a measured value in a imperfect vacuum produced on Earth, of what value is it when extrapolated via equations to applications in space of which we really know nothing by direct measurement? At the most we have direct measurements taken from a few space craft we have placed in the ecliptic plane of the solar system, which is far, far from a vacuum. We superimpose our equations upon interstellar and intergalactic spatial relations when the visible universe is 99% plasma; again, far, far from vacuum conditions. Smoke and mirrors, I say. 8-)
It has never been proven to be constant, only measured... Anyone is fine to believe that in space it is quite different, but still we managed to get spacecrafts in controlled course out of solar system, so if there are deviations, then they are controllably small.
And that's fine, since we're never likely to be able to do otherwise given our limited condition as humans; just so long as no one really takes it serious as meaning anything other than the sheerest speculation that it, in fact, is and probably forever will be. Universal "law" ... pffffhh. I scoff. :lol: "Science" is great fun, but imho "scientists" (like most of us are so inclined to do) take themselves, their personal thoughts, and opinions entirely too serious. But this (my opinion) and a couple of bucks will get you a fairly decent cup of coffee.
I agree that pursuing an universal law is human hubris. However I still prefer real measurements over armchair philosophy.
As proof you can see that length and time units in physics are both derived from lightspeed properties.
- this makes no sense, Steven. That's the same as saying length and time units are derived from length-per-time (m/sec speed of light) properties. Or length and time units are derived from velocity, which is a measurement using those self-same length and time units. Circular reasoning (circular definitions), duplicated units.
bryan
It is not supposed to make sense, those are the definitions of our International Standard of Units. Any physics measurement is by definition applying circular reasoning.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Thu May 22, 2008 7:24 am

StevenO wrote: Since we are always comparing one physical quantity with the other we can never be sure if they are really constant or that we apply some form of circular reasoning or mutual dependency.
That is precisely why only the units of measurement, and not the entity being measured, can and should only be defined as constant and invariable. All else is variable (to whatever degree) and, hence, inconstant or potentially and likely to prove so.

'Least that's how I'm understanding it at the moment. Conversely, no doubt, it might be useful under a certain limited set of circumstances to "set" the speed of light as a "local" constant for those very limited conditions defined by the circumstances - but like in computer programming, the specifics would all be declared beforehand and nothing else would be assumed outside of the purpose for what the constant and variables were declared i.e. the specific purpose and goal of the program for which the constant was being used. Everything clearly laid out with no hidden variables and assumptions. And the constant(s) would only apply "globally" or "universally" to the program (experiment) at hand. The scope of the program may be broadened or narrowed depending on it's worth to real-world practical application, hence the value of its declared constants and variables likewise broadened, narrowed, or discarded. But I'm in over my depth anyways, so leave it to you pro's to sort it out. :)

I'm sure all this can somehow be linked to "what is charge?" :? :lol:
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Thu May 22, 2008 12:50 pm

For inspiration... :D
'In the second place our result shows that, according to the general theory of relativity, the law of the constancy of the velocity of light in vacuo, which constitutes one of the two fundamental assumptions in the special theory of relativity and to which we have already frequently referred, cannot claim any unlimited validity. A curvature of rays of light can only take place when the velocity of propagation of light varies with position'

Albert Einstein
'I have now struggled with this basic problem of electricity for more than twenty years, and have become quite discouraged, though without being able to let go of it. I am convinced that a completely new and enlightening inspiration is needed... We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them'

Albert Einstein

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu May 22, 2008 1:03 pm

A curvature of rays of light can only take place when the velocity of propagation of light varies with position': Einstein
Some explanations of curve, spherical geometry, space-resonace, electrons, photons and APM. To make a new UFT one needs to understand the reorganization of accepted results as Quantum Constants. Proper definitons for measurement, unit, constant, dimension are needed to free ourself from the classical mess. Indeed Newton mechanics are not dead forever, just in their present form, but they can be married to the quantum world, with a unifying method of quantum constants....this is a major achievement. :shock:
APM
Empirically, the angular momentum of a quantum electron is equal
to the angular momentum of a quantum photon. The photon radiates
from an atom in the pattern of a cardioid, as shown in the
Compton experiments. The APM shows the electron and positron are
directly linked to photons in all respects except that photons
are equal to electrons times the speed of light. You can't say
something like that from the Standard Model, but it is fully
quantified in the APM.

The photon should be the inertial aspect of the Aether unit.
This means the photon geometry must share the Aether geometry,

which would make sense as the photon is thought to propagate
through the Aether. Since the Aether exists in a
five-dimensional coordinate system, that would mean the photon is
also five-dimensional, which would explain why it is so difficult
to accurately model.
Chapter 2, SOTA third edition, Ontological Foundation, Aether Physics Model

6. What is Dynamic Space in APM?
Answer Page 34-35
In APM space and time are united in such a way that the two are inseparable, producing a single unit called double cardioid (dcrd). We need a coordinate system that includes both space and time. The perception of space time through our bodies, gives us the appearance of just one dimension of linear time, just one linear time is an illusion. In reality, the time dimensions of aether are actually frequency dimensions, and there are two of them. Together these two dimensions of frequency produce a spherical unit of resonance. In reality, the quantum universe has the qualities of space-resonance, we perceive the physical, macro universe with the qualities of space-time. Space and resonance integrate through a shared geometry. In other words, space and resonance are the same entity, but viewed from two perspectives, which are orthogonal to each other.

The Aether explains the non-material and higher dimensional aspects of existence, which particle physics chooses to ignore. As for the wave model, the wave models are Quantum Mechanics, the Aether Physics Model (as I have presented it) is Quantum Structure. The APM says the Aether is structured as two spheres (hence the 16pi^2 geometrical constant) and in five dimensions. The Wave Models describe the behavior of subatomic particles in terms of spherical dynamics. Now tell me, how hard is it to connect the dots from spherical dynamics to spherical structure? If spherical mechanics work for describing subatomic mechanics, then why would people not be interested in a theory that describes the structures that produce these mechanics?

It is only a matter of time before the APM and Spherical Wave Models are united into a single theory.

19. What are the general characteristics of primary angular momentum?
Answer Page 41
Primary angular momentum is a circumferential line (ligament circulatus) moving sideways, the onto have only two dimension of length. The curvature of Aether acts as a mold and imparts geometry to the onta. The ligament circulators moves in time, which means that the onn exist as a function of time between one moment and the next moment. Time is consequently, a component of onta. We could not perceive time and space with our bodies if our senses were not composed of primary angular momentum. Primary angular momentum is the first cause of physical perception, intimately related to the distributed frequency or resonance of the Aether. Because the ligament circulators moves perpendicular to its circumference, in order to scan an area (strong charge), the onta are not solid. They more closely resemble a cloud, as does the scanned area of a pencil moving back and forth in our vision. It is the scanning of primary angular momentum, which gives onta the appearances of a wave and a particle. Primary angular momentum explains why onta can appear as particles when we look at their strong charge, and can appear as waves when we look at the moving LC. Yet these are only appearances. The particulate and wave nature of primary angular momentum are illusions, having meaning only from our macro perspective. The reality of the onn structure is primary angular momentum and nothing else. Interestingly, photons can also appear as primary angular momentum, except that they are also exploding outward at the speed of light.

End of Chapter 2 Ontological Foundation SOTA third edition APM
Chapter 3 SOTA third edition, Gforce APM

Quantum Measurements
4. What are the quantum constants of length and frequency in APM?
Answer page 46-47
Quantum length equals compton wavelength.
Quantum frequency equals speed of light divided by quantum length.
The reciprocal of quantum frequency will give quantum time.
The Aether unit in the quantum universe represents a specific space that oscillates at a specific rate between forward and backward time. The specific space produces the volume of Compton wavelength cubed. While the structure of the Aether unit is not a cube, it has the same effect as a cube for mathematical purposes. Aether resolves to cubic appearance due to the 4pi^2 constant. The speed of light is explained simply in the Aether physics model as the quantum distance time to quantum frequency. Since Aether encapsulates onta, the quantum parameters of Aether limit the speed of onta. The maximum speed at which any onn can move is one quantum distance times to quantum frequency.
But for the onta to move, the encapsulating Aether must displaces surrounding Aether. This does not mean higher frequencies or shorter lengths cannot exist in the universe. Wave interference patterns can appear as shorter lengths or higher frequencies. However, the production of such apparent lengths and frequencies would require the interference of two or more sources. The limitation imposed by the speed of light does not apply to the movement of Aether units amongst themselves if the Aether units vibrate. Therefore it is quite possible to send faster than light communications by directly modulating Aether units, rather than sending photons through space or electrons through conductors. The Aether units can modulate via the strong force by magnetic pulses. Almost all units in the Aether physics model express in terms of frequency rather than time. In each quantum movement an Aether unit is actually moving in the forward time direction and and then in the backward time direction, oscillating a full cycle at the quantum frequency. For whatever reason, onta only exist in the forward time direction. Onta do not experience the backward time direction, therefore the larger structures made from onta do not experience the backward time direction because onta do not experience a backward time direction they appear to have a property called ½ spin. Time is a series of forward time half-cycles. To our perception, however, forward time appears to be uniformly linear.

Electromagnetic Structure
5. Why is the Gforce essential?
Answer page 48
the Gforce is essential to the construction of a quantum Aether unit, which is also the electromagnetic constant. The Gforce acting on toroidal electromagnetic charge produces the constant rmfd, or rotating magnetic field, and it has the geometric constant of 16pi^2. Rmfd manifests as a double loxodrome. In terms of quantum measurement, rmfd notate as
rmfd = m(e) x Lq^3 x Fq^2 / e emax^2

Note that the quantum measurement making up the rotating magnetic field unit can factor as a mass to strong charge ratio and a space-resonance constant. The mass to strong charge ratio is the same for all onta and Aether, and the space-resonance constant names “double cardioid” because from the perspective of space-time, the space-resonance constant looks like two adjacent cardioids.
rmfd = m(e) x Lq^3 x Fq^2 / e emax^2
rmfd = rotating magnetic field, 2 spin (quantum constant)
m(e) = mass of electron (quantum constant)
Lq = compton wavelength (quantum constant)
Fq = c/Lq (quantum constant)
e emax^2 = electron distributed charge (quantum constant)

It is elegant and also simple when taking it as what it really is, Quantum Constants of accepted observations. I can work with algebra and quantum constants no problem. I am not confused, nor am I under the spell of classical mess. My comparative methodology kinda tripped me up in my approach to APM. I understand now why> it is the way the classical mess plays with the observations in a very unlogical manner. Its all quite confused and distorted. Hence when one takes it in a re-organized format, and just works at that level for two weeks, well I mean, really, how much more simple could it be?

It begs the question, we are over educated, almost brainwashed, hard to shift perspectives, in dark ages of physics and cosmology and standing on the threshold of the EU and APM.

It is indeed an exciting time to be alive and to think and to grow and to have information turned into knowledge and too have the universe reveal her secrets, to learn the language and too speak it well.
:D

Wow I just had a strange dejavu experience....weird.
:? :ugeek:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Thu May 22, 2008 2:16 pm

Ambipolar massfree energy (Orgone and DOR), aka Tesla radiation
Electric massfree energy consists of ambipolar charges that are devoid of inertial effects and propagate longitudinally. In contrast to the monopolar charges (electrons, protons) that characterize ordinary massbound electricity, ambipolar charges continuously alternate between polar states, or, to say it more accurately, constantly vary their polarity during forward propagation. Ambipolar electricity is a massfree phenomenon. Field capture of ambipolar energy by massbound (monopolar) charges results in their acceleration; deceleration of the same massbound charges results in the local production of blackbody photons. The Correas have published the cosmic spectrum of ambipolar radiation and the corresponding blackbody spectra emitted from electrons and protons, providing exact new equations that profoundly alter the conventional theory of electromagnetism. They have also demonstrated how the continuous ambipolar spectrum contains two biologically and physically distinct regions that correspond to W. Reich's distinction between orgone (OR) energy and DOR (dorgone or deadly orgone). The cutoff between OR and DOR occurs at 79.4 keV. This is a strictly aetherometric discovery.
Photons (ionizing or nonionizing), 'kinetons', gravitons, ambipolar charges and particles or units of latent massfree energy are all massfree particles associated with specific physical interactions or manifestations. The demonstration of these particles' existence, and the proposed new model and mathematical formalism (see Aetherometric Microfunctional Transformative Algebra below) that address their specific properties, have been extracted from a nexus of systematic and diverse experimental investigations into physical and biological systems, gathered under the rubrics of Experimental Aetherometry, Aetherometric Biology, and The Aetherometric Theory of Synchronicity (AToS).

In contrast to APM, Aetherometry specifies kinetic energy as opposed to angular momentum.
Aetherometry contends that what travels through space and transmits the light impulse is electrical radiation composed of massfree charges and their associated longitudinal waves (the true phase waves), not electromagnetic radiation composed of photons and their transverse waves. The wave transmission of all electromagnetic signals depends on the transmission of nonelectromagnetic energy, specifically the transmission of electric massfree charges (the propagation of “the field”).
The master equation that has been proposed is

E = λe Wk Wv

which is algebraically equivalent to the rest mass described by

λe c2 = me c2

where λe is the wavelength-equivalent of the rest mass of the ordinary electron (an exact quantity identified by experimental Aetherometry). Hence, Aetherometry has proposed the exact equivalence:

E = λe Wk Wv = λe c2 = me c2

Physically, this means that the structure of an electron is finite (has volume, temporal and undulatory characteristics), and that it is an electric structure. A short demonstration and formal proof of the assertion is that the same mass-energy can be written with reference to the elementary electrical charge q, as:

E = λe Wk Wv = q Wv

For inertial purposes, or with respect to the electromagnetic frame (or any such frame), this electrical structure is 'seen' as having the inertial property described by λe c2 = me c2. And likewise, whenever this rest energy is effectively transformed into an ionizing photon (by impact, to generate the limit X-ray, as in production of photoelectrons, or by pair-annihilation, to generate a gamma-ray), the electrical structure of that electron is dissolved, and its inertial or rest energy equivalent becomes effectively transformed into electromagnetic energy in conformity to the real conversion given by me c2 = hυ. This also serves as a demonstration that the 'rest' energy frame of a particle or a body is also its electromagnetic frame.
So charge could be considered to be kinetic energy.....

Accordingly, Aetherometry explicitly argues that photons do not really have electrical or magnetic fields; this is in accordance with the fact that photons do not present electrical charge and that thus one does not mistake them for electrons! What possesses electrical and magnetic fields are charges, whether massfree or massbound. The latter, furthermore, possess such fields as are associated with their rest energy and also with the energy of their motion.

2.2. In accordance with the preceding, Aetherometry claims that solar radiation is electrical, not because it is composed of photons, but because it consists of propagating massfree charges. Unlike massbound charges, massfree charges have no fixed spin orientation with respect to forward propagation. They can be thought of as net spin 0 charges. But at any time, they may have an effective spin that is either -1/2 or +1/2 (actually, -1 and +1, as spin, in Aetherometry, is a number property of angular momentum, not of the number of 'hyperdimensions' attributed to states of polarization, as it is in Quantum Electrodynamics). They also have transverse, or near-transverse, electrical and magnetic fields, waves and field wave-vectors. But whereas the waves composing a photon are analogous to the transverse waves that propagate in water and limited to circularized motion, the waves composing a massfree charge are analogous to the longitudinal pressure waves responsible for the forward propagation of sound. Massfree charges cannot be described as occupying or forming a globular space, or even a toroidal one, but as occupying or forming a forward-moving cycloidal helix.
Etc.......

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Fri May 23, 2008 1:31 pm

If you do a proper dimensional analysis charge has the dimension of space. It is the stuff that space is made of... 8-)

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri May 23, 2008 5:26 pm

Which is why it is distributed in APM.
;)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Fri May 23, 2008 9:51 pm

So then in both theories Aetherometry and APM, charge is when space has structure as a particle??

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat May 24, 2008 7:32 am

In APM Charge is a non material dimension that still has quantum structure. It is distributed (squared) and consist of two charges, electrostatic and electromagnetic. It is never a particle in material form when angluar momentum is applied to the 5-D APM construct. It is a shimmering waving cloud as a subatomic element.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat May 24, 2008 7:51 am

It is my belief that APM, Aetherometry, are telling us the same thing, from different points of view.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sat May 24, 2008 9:10 am

Corrections greatly appreciated:

Blending the nomenclature of Atherometry and APM is difficult for me as well on the issue of "charge". It appears that "space" (APM's nonmaterial distributed charge) equates to Atherometry's "mass-free" charge, in that this is what constitutes "space". Which accounts for why it is 'invisible' for all intents and purposes and formerly assumed to have been 'empty'. Those 'charges' of the "lattice", not being "displaced" are in their relative "rest state" undisturbed and as such do not exhibit the familiar transverse aspect but still have a uniform 'jitter'. In their "rest state" this is called, or what we perceive of as "space" not exhibiting the accustomed aspects of the electromagnetic spectrum.

It is only subsequent to "displacement" of that "rest state" that we then see and can measure etc "charge" as relates Aetherometry's "mass-bound" state (phase-transition) or condition. But at no time, in either 'state' is a "particle" present. Only the perception of same as horizontal, toe-to-toe, or vertical 'stacking' of "electrons" (charge) occurs due to that 'transition of phase' caused by such a "displacement".

?
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat May 24, 2008 1:22 pm

That was a stroke of insight and genius, that helped me a lot. Comparative methodology was killing me when I first started looking at APM. Now that I am getting it at an intrinsic level, I can now more properly use comparative methodology. One does need to understand each on its own. Then the comparative methodology is useful, but in the beginning is sometimes too much baggage. I love both works and feel that both are very important if one is to understand the EU. Your explanation came at a good time for me and my learning curve. I plan to attack Aetherometry fully when I have digested APM.

I think like Ed Whitten saw that five string theories was one M Theory, well I believe we have the same thing going on with the Aether works that are available at present. Once each is understood on its own, then related together, the strength of the arguments becomes overwelming. I doubt any one of them would have any trouble replacing the classical mess. Together they certainly seem to beat it senseless.
:D :lol:

Plus they are much more quantitative then string theory is to the average guy on the street. I hate that string theory talks about mulitple dimensions, but never quantifies one of them....
:?

Of course APM and string theory are quite related once you look at it. The main point of agreement is there is no particle. But a waving string or shimmering cloud like string is very much more appropriate then a point particle.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Sat May 24, 2008 2:57 pm

String theory is a fantasy and has no bearing in reality, just like black holes....

Forum Moderator

Unread post by Forum Moderator » Sat May 24, 2008 3:36 pm

Just a minor point of order; let's not drift over into string theory here except as it would relate to charge. A discussion of string theory should constitute a separate thread in a different forum with an appropriate link-back if appropriate. (fmx)