Spiral Solar System

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

skally

Spiral Solar System

Unread post by skally » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:16 am

TBF

My apologies if this has been posted on the forum previously.

I've never really followed Nassim Haramein but come across a video on YouTube in which he describes the motion of the solar system as a spiral in which planets are pulled along by the sun - obviously this is contrary to what I remember being taught at school. The video, which gets graphically interesting around 4.44 is below.

http://youtu.be/u4MOF3yQtQI

Am I mistaken or not... but doesn't this Harramein concept describe a moving current (the sun) and the planets spiralling around the sun (within a rotating magnetic field) :?:

Any thoughts or further links to ideas similar would be kindly appreciated

Michael V

Re: Spiral Solar System

Unread post by Michael V » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:21 am

Interesting that his graphic shows the Sun's ecliptic at right angles to its direction of motion so that the orbits of the planets form a nicely rounded spiral trail.

The thing is, when you open up a system and view it as it really is, you quickly see the agenda of liars and fools.

Michael

skally

Unread post by skally » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:12 am

Thank you lizzie - some great links there...
Michael V wrote:The thing is, when you open up a system and view it as it really is, you quickly see the agenda of liars and fools.
Uhm... not really sure what you mean here Michael :?:

Michael V

Unread post by Michael V » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 pm

skally,

I was pointing out that the graphic shown in the video implied that the Sun's ecliptic is as right angles to its motion around the galaxy, but that is not necessarily so. The planets may in fact, at least at times, orbit such that some of them are in front of the Sun's forward motion, which would flatten the nice spiral of the video graphic and spill poo all over the sickeningly pseudo-spiritualistic message of the video.

The video graphic and the message is a flat out lie designed to support the unscientific agenda of its presenter.

Contrary to the false presentation of the video, the planets are in gravitational orbits around the Sun, and as such they also share the Sun's forward motion and galactic orbital vectors.

Michael

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:20 pm

Does anyone have any reference that could inform as to the orientation of the ecliptic with respect to the Sun's motion through the galaxy?

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:00 pm

"through the galaxy"

I thought that the galaxy rotated as a unit, with most stars and associated systems in a loose sync.? :?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Poor wording on my part.
Let me ask again, is the ecliptic perpendicular to the plane of the Sun's motion? as displayed in the graphic on the video.

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:00 am

skally

Unread post by skally » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:19 am

I found this video from the links that lizzie kindly offered which shows a similar 'spiral' to what Haramein is proposing, I don't think it is as 'offensive' for some peoples liking:- :roll:

http://youtu.be/LcIQiyvRH_k

Hi @nick c can you answer my original question?
Am I mistaken or not... but doesn't this Harramein concept describe a moving current (the sun) and the planets spiraling around the sun (within a rotating magnetic field) :?:
Thanks @mague - more to read :geek:

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:35 am

nick c wrote:Poor wording on my part.
Let me ask again, is the ecliptic perpendicular to the plane of the Sun's motion? as displayed in the graphic on the video.
If the Milky Way is what we are told it is, then not. Then sun's motion is a curve and the ecliptic tries but never is perpendicular. Much like u = 2*pi*r is never the whole circumference due to pi.

If the galaxy moves too, then it all changes again :) The question would be how earth moves in relation to the galactic space curve.

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:56 am

skally wrote:I found this video from the links that lizzie kindly offered which shows a similar 'spiral' to what Haramein is proposing, I don't think it is as 'offensive' for some peoples liking:- :roll:
That link gave me another one :)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/56540031/Twin ... on-of-Pull
For every inward thrust, there is a simultaneous outward thrust.Both are PUSHING motions. But the inward push is magnetism and the outwardpush is radiation. The inward pushing force SIMULATES gravity. (but it's not truegravity) Both magnetism and radiation are electricity.But those 2 parts of electricity are opposing forces.Radiation is the positive electricity and Magnetism is negative electricity

skally

Unread post by skally » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:36 am

mague wrote:
That link gave me another one :)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/56540031/Twin ... on-of-Pull
Thank you very much mague. 8-)
http://www.feandft.com/Dr.%20Bhat.htm

The proof of Dr. Bhat's assertion is that the outer planets can be seen throughout the year! The inner ones disappear in the 30 degree cone of illumination of the Sun, they do not pass behind it as claimed by academia. The 2 to 3 weeks where the outer planets disappear is due to their being within the 30 degree cone of illumination of the Sun from an Earth bound perspective.

Definition of Heliacal Rising - Lit., rising with the Sun. When a planet or a star, after it has been hidden by the Sun's rays, becomes again visible.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:48 am

Sparky wrote:"through the galaxy"

I thought that the galaxy rotated as a unit, with most stars and associated systems in a loose sync.? :?
I have looked at several sites and it seems many believe that the solar system does move through the galaxy. We are now, as i understand it, on the edge of a spiral arm. If we move out of the arm, then toward the next one, there is speculations as to what effect that will have on our system.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Native

Unread post by Native » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:05 am

Hi,
To my knowledge the solar system planets are orbiting the sun in a plane 60 degree different of the galactic orbital plane.

If thinking of the "galactric rotation anomaly" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_rotation_curve - the stars are revolving the galactic centre at the same speed, which also indicates that our solar system is an integrated part of the galactic formation, and not as told in the consensus explanation "by a local molecular cloud of gas and dust" that suddenly decided to collapse by its own gravity.

To me, it´s very logical to imagine the planets are moving in a helical spiraling pattern around the sun but of course they all moves in the solar orbital plane as they also revolves around the galactic centre.

Regarding the solar system motion in the galactic arms, it seems most logical to me that the solar system follow the orbital movement and velocity in the arms, again accordingly to the "galactic rotation anomaly" which shows that all stars revolve at the same speed in the galactic arms.

Link: Helical Solar System Movement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6jBK1ZV ... re=related
Life makes senses and who could doubt it, if you have no doubt about it. - "Grooks" by Piet Hein - My fellow Danish countryman and also a Natural Philosopher