Jupiter/Saturn are brown dwarf stars, not planets.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Goldminer

Re: Jupiter/Saturn are brown dwarf stars, not planets.

Unread post by Goldminer » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:48 pm

JeffreyW, old buddy, you best abide the admonishments of the moderators around these parts. Your haughty attitude will be your downfall, as happened to others here. You are not the first to announce such a theory as you proselytize.

IMHO, just watching the tremendous power of CMEs on the Sun, I can visualize an even bigger event which would eject a planet sized chunk of the Sun's mass into the solar system or beyond. So, don't be having a hissyfit if someone disagrees with you. Such criticism is beneficial to both parties in the long run.
I sense a disturbance in the farce.

Benevolent

Unread post by Benevolent » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:20 am

Compact planetary system

This artist's concept depicts a planetary system so compact that it's more like Jupiter and its moons than a star and its planets.

The star, which is located about 130 light-years away in the Cygnus constellation, is a red dwarf that is one-sixth the size of the sun, or just 70 percent bigger than Jupiter. The star is also cooler than our sun, and gives off more red light than yellow.

The smallest of the three planets, called KOI-961.03, is actually located the farthest from the star, and is pictured in the foreground. This planet is about the size of Mars, with a radius of 0.57 times that of Earth. The next planet to the upper right is KOI-961.01, which is 0.78 times the radius of Earth. The planet closest to the star is KOI-961.02, with a radius 0.73 times the Earth's.
http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-03-spa ... etary.html

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:58 am

Dr. Jeffery Wolynski Phd, BSA,
Science is explanation. If the explanation is bogus or does not make any sense, then we can throw it out.
So, does this mean we can throw out your hypothesis? :D
No where in "plasma cosmology" does it explain how granite is formed. Yet I make sandwhiches on it everyday.
I think you are confusing Plasma cosmology with the Electric Universe. E U, electric universe does have theories on rock formations, and it is not an argument that you use the granite rock in your cave to make sandwiches .... :D
With GTSM I can explain scientifically how the "planets/moons/exoplanets" are formed and even how really specific things like how "granite" is formed. Stars simply cool and combine elements into molecules.
Garbage Trans-Suns Mechanism, so far, has not scientifically explained anything. :roll:
Viola! There is your Wolynski style scientific revolution.
Do you have any idea what the scientific method is? It requires more than just repeating the same mantra, " Stars cool and shrink." :roll:
Jupiter Saturn Uranus and Neptune are currently combining elements into molecules. Hell, we can see this process with our eyes even!
Errr, no we can't. We can detect energy signals that suggest that. We can see elemental atoms combining into molecules on Earth. But it takes some form of magnification to see it.8-)
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:14 pm

nick c wrote:
JeffreyW wrote:You think science is supposed to be full of rainbows and glitter? Lol
There will be no science if rational discussion is replaced with name calling.
Please address the issues and not the poster.

Nick
Wonderful! I will not be labeled as Phd. I am not a "degree" holder. I don't need "degrees" to be allowed permission to use my brain.
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Sparky wrote:Dr. Jeffery Wolynski Phd, BSA,
Science is explanation. If the explanation is bogus or does not make any sense, then we can throw it out.
So, does this mean we can throw out your hypothesis? :D

No where in "plasma cosmology" does it explain how granite is formed. Yet I make sandwhiches on it everyday.
I think you are confusing Plasma cosmology with the Electric Universe. E U, electric universe does have theories on rock formations, and it is not an argument that you use the granite rock in your cave to make sandwiches .... :D
With GTSM I can explain scientifically how the "planets/moons/exoplanets" are formed and even how really specific things like how "granite" is formed. Stars simply cool and combine elements into molecules.
Garbage Trans-Suns Mechanism, so far, has not scientifically explained anything. :roll:
Viola! There is your Wolynski style scientific revolution.
Do you have any idea what the scientific method is? It requires more than just repeating the same mantra, " Stars cool and shrink." :roll:
Jupiter Saturn Uranus and Neptune are currently combining elements into molecules. Hell, we can see this process with our eyes even!
Errr, no we can't. We can detect energy signals that suggest that. We can see elemental atoms combining into molecules on Earth. But it takes some form of magnification to see it.8-)

Yes! you can throw out my hypothesis! That's what makes science great!

EU has theory on rock formations? Do elements cool and combine to form molecules in this theory?

GTSM does not personalize. It can stand on it's own now.

This is not difficult to understand. A star cools and shrinks. Elements cool and combine to form molecules. We can see this process happening in the atmospheres of Jupiter/Saturn/Uranus and Neptune.
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Benevolent wrote:
Compact planetary system

This artist's concept depicts a planetary system so compact that it's more like Jupiter and its moons than a star and its planets.

The star, which is located about 130 light-years away in the Cygnus constellation, is a red dwarf that is one-sixth the size of the sun, or just 70 percent bigger than Jupiter. The star is also cooler than our sun, and gives off more red light than yellow.

The smallest of the three planets, called KOI-961.03, is actually located the farthest from the star, and is pictured in the foreground. This planet is about the size of Mars, with a radius of 0.57 times that of Earth. The next planet to the upper right is KOI-961.01, which is 0.78 times the radius of Earth. The planet closest to the star is KOI-961.02, with a radius 0.73 times the Earth's.
http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-03-spa ... etary.html

I see your evidence and raise you three mainstream theories of planet formation that have been debunked: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... ckOnPage=1

and then to top it all off an updated version of GTSM! Now with pictures!! http://vixra.org/pdf/1203.0022v3.pdf

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Goldminer wrote:JeffreyW, old buddy, you best abide the admonishments of the moderators around these parts. Your haughty attitude will be your downfall, as happened to others here. You are not the first to announce such a theory as you proselytize.

IMHO, just watching the tremendous power of CMEs on the Sun, I can visualize an even bigger event which would eject a planet sized chunk of the Sun's mass into the solar system or beyond. So, don't be having a hissyfit if someone disagrees with you. Such criticism is beneficial to both parties in the long run.
Haughty attitude? Did Galileo have a haughty attitude? Did Joan of Arc have a haughty attitude? Does Bill Gates have a haughty attitude?

My attitude is my greatest strength! I will not stop until the entirety of all mainstream bunk theories have been destroyed, including Big Bang and proto-planetary disks and all the other nonsense mainstream establishments try to brainwash our young adults with! GTSM is the only theory that makes sense concerning "planet" formation. They are simply cooling or dead stars!

I made a quick paper that describes and explains this process now with pictures! http://vixra.org/pdf/1203.0022v3.pdf

If you would kindly take the some time out of your hectic day to read it I promise you it makes sense. I bet you haven't even read the paper! As proof nobody asks me any questions concerning it! They only care for pushing EU ideas but do not care to synthesize, meaning combining theories! This is why I am here!! Your plasma/EU people are so engrained as EU being the savior theory that they ignore GTSM!

Goldminer

Unread post by Goldminer » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:00 pm

JeffreyW wrote:
Goldminer wrote:JeffreyW, old buddy, you best abide the admonishments of the moderators around these parts. Your haughty attitude will be your downfall, as happened to others here. You are not the first to announce such a theory as you proselytize.

Haughty attitude? Did Galileo have a haughty attitude? Did Joan of Arc have a haughty attitude? Does Bill Gates have a haughty attitude?

My attitude is my greatest strength! I will not stop until the entirety of all mainstream bunk theories have been destroyed, including Big Bang and proto-planetary disks and all the other nonsense mainstream establishments try to brainwash our young adults with! GTSM is the only theory that makes sense concerning "planet" formation. They are simply cooling or dead stars!

I made a quick paper that describes and explains this process now with pictures! http://vixra.org/pdf/1203.0022v3.pdf

If you would kindly take the some time out of your hectic day to read it I promise you it makes sense. I bet you haven't even read the paper! As proof nobody asks me any questions concerning it! They only care for pushing EU ideas but do not care to synthesize, meaning combining theories! This is why I am here!! Your plasma/EU people are so engrained as EU being the savior theory that they ignore GTSM!
OK, Jeff, I wasted some band width and downloaded your pdf for the second time! Sill have no questions that I can't answer myself! Since we both apparently have some Polish ancestors may I say that perhaps there is some basis in those Polish jokes . . .

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:08 am

Goldminer wrote:
JeffreyW wrote:

OK, Jeff, I wasted some band width and downloaded your pdf for the second time! Sill have no questions that I can't answer myself! Since we both apparently have some Polish ancestors may I say that perhaps there is some basis in those Polish jokes . . .
Like the Polish Army and their scientists that invented the nuclear hand grenade. The only problem with it was the soldiers couldn't throw it far enough in the field.

If there are no questions, then what else is there? The theory must be complete!

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:38 am

J. Wolynski,
They only care for pushing EU ideas but do not care to synthesize, meaning combining theories!
Mr. Wolynski, it is not that no one understands your hypothesis, it is that we do, and it is nonsense. You have taken a small part of what EU could agree to and made it an absurd, dogmatic model that everything must fit into.

"combining theories"? Sure....Stars burn out and become planets and moons, possibly. I think that can be fitted into EU somewhere....:D

Chemicals and molecules come together, under pressure and heat and form granite? Sure, I think EU would allow that to be included.... :D

If you had asked for that before, instead of proclaiming to be the possessor of all cosmic knowledge, the universe would have advanced more quickly with this synthesis... :D

Whoops! I spoke too soon... :?

J. Wolynski's latest post: :roll:
If there are no questions, then what else is there? The theory must be complete!
Complete?,,,,Yes, complete rubbish!.. :roll:
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Goldminer

Unread post by Goldminer » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:44 am

Sparky wrote:,
J. Wolynski wrote:They only care for pushing EU ideas but do not care to synthesize, meaning combining theories!
J. Wolynski wrote:If there are no questions, then what else is there? The theory must be complete!
I agree, Jeff! Your "theory" is complete!

C Ya!

May Jeff fall in love with Nereid and live happily ever afterwith their spawn (a Polish blessing)

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:19 am

Goldminer wrote:
J. Wolynski wrote:They only care for pushing EU ideas but do not care to synthesize, meaning combining theories!
J. Wolynski wrote:If there are no questions, then what else is there? The theory must be complete!

C Ya!

May Jeff fall in love with Nereid and live happily ever afterwith their spawn (a Polish blessing)
Where is it rubbish? You mean a star never combines it's elements to form molecules and shrink into what humans call "planets"? It is so simple I am shocked to see people say it's rubbish.

Where do you think all the hydrocarbons that are inside of the Earth's crust came from? They appeared there magically? GTSM states that as the star cools the hydrogen forms chains as it cools and condenses and gets trapped with all the other molecules in the crust.

As the star cools it also forms oceans! Really thick oceans at first and then they eventually start to evaporate away because of photoerosion (getting adopted by a larger star).

Blue dwarf stars such as Neptune and Uranus are trapping their hydrocarbons as we speak, this is why the the density of hydros in the higher atmospheres of these cooling stars is much lower than Jupiter and Saturn.

But Noooo, according to the EU the Sun barfs fully formed planets along with cratered moons!

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:55 am

--according to the EU the Sun barfs fully formed planets along with cratered moons!
It is apparent that you either have not taken the time to study EU or you are not capable of understanding it.

There are probably a few people here that have looked at your fantasies, but I will not wast much time on such stuff. I have looked at standard cosmology and at EU, and I find that more elements of EU provide reasonable explanations than the standard model. Compared to EU, the standard model is mostly nonsense, but will retain those parts of it that can be modified to make sense.

You have no rational model! You present a loose assortment of ideas that make sense to you, and may have some facts, which are misunderstood, thus leading to faulty conclusions.

Your focus on a dying star, to produce planets, is as absurd as the standard model. Where the standard model's mechanism is a super nova, then accretion of the pieces, yours is an extinguishing of a star and slow cooling and shrinking into a planet.

Why are you at this site? You offer nothing of insight, no attempt to understand EU, and are, in fact, hostile toward EU. Is it that you have tried other forums and this is the only one that will allow you a soap box for your crazy ideas? Have you tried the physics forums? The astronomy forums? Any luck there?

You make claims, but are not able to back any of them up with math, collaborative data, or even basic knowledge of chemistry.

Your appeal will be to some of the ignorant, or some of those inclined to delusion of superiority who will accept anything against the establishment, and to some of those who confuse science with science fiction ...But, I suspect that the majority of those will have their own agendas and dismiss you. Alas, that is life. ;)

Rubbish:
-unwanted or useless materials. worthless or nonsensical

Goldminer

Unread post by Goldminer » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:30 am

JeffreyW wrote:
Goldminer wrote:

C Ya!

Where is it rubbish? You mean a star never combines it's elements to form molecules and shrink into what humans call "planets"? It is so simple I am shocked to see people say it's rubbish.

Where do you think all the hydrocarbons that are inside of the Earth's crust came from? They appeared there magically? GTSM states that as the star cools the hydrogen forms chains as it cools and condenses and gets trapped with all the other molecules in the crust.

As the star cools it also forms oceans! Really thick oceans at first and then they eventually start to evaporate away because of photoerosion (getting adopted by a larger star).

Blue dwarf stars such as Neptune and Uranus are trapping their hydrocarbons as we speak, this is why the the density of hydros in the higher atmospheres of these cooling stars is much lower than Jupiter and Saturn.

But Noooo, according to the EU the Sun barfs fully formed planets along with cratered moons!
Jeff, you ability to write scientific articles is truly amazing! How do you do it? Rub your bellybutton a certain way and begin writing? I don't know, it doesn't work for me . . .

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:28 pm

This is a simple explanation, with a picture...
Stephen Smith writes,
Physicist and Electric Universe advocate Wal Thornhill argues: “It is far simpler and infinitely more efficient if planets are ‘born’ at intervals by the electrical ejection of charged material from the similarly charged interiors of larger bodies – gas giants from stars, and rocky planets from gas giants. We have circumstantial evidence for such a proposal in the binary stars found after a nova outburst. Also most of the rocky bodies in the solar system closely orbit a gas giant. Electrical ejection in a massive internal lightning flash answers the question of the source of the energy. It is not dispersive like an explosion. The electromagnetic pinch effect will produce a jet of matter, rather like a coronal mass ejection, only on a much grander scale. The result is a proto-planet plus a stream of gases and meteoric debris.”

As rocky bodies, like Mercury or the Moon, are ejected from larger, highly charged objects, they are bombarded with what can only be described as gigantic lightning discharges. The electric charges between the newly emergent planet or moon and its parent are not in equilibrium, so arcing takes place as they rapidly move away from each other. That is why so many celestial objects in the Solar System are seriously damaged. Craters, canyons, melted plains, scattered fields of scorched debris, and ionically deposited piles of finely divided dust tell the story of violent birth spasms, while providing evidence for a familial relationship.