New here

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Back

New here

Unread post by Back » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:42 am

Hi all :D
I just joined up and did not see a spot for new member introduction so I will start here.The reason I found this place is I have been studing Tesla and all of the others that have went down that path. In my mind something was missing. I just read an article on the Electric Universe and thought :o maybe that is what is missing :shock: It did not take long to find uall. There is so many posts here it would take forever to catch up :( So I am asking if all here that has studied Tesla am I wrong or is the part that I dont get yet :geek:
Bless
Back

Sparky

Re: New here

Unread post by Sparky » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:01 pm

You can find a lot of EU info here...

you can search , tesla" here, or use google advanced search to search this site for specific terms with tesla, ie., "tesla, beliefs, research". gl
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Welcome Back, (eeh that sounds strange)

For me it started with Tesla too, reading a biography from O'Neill, John J; very inspiring, many years ago.

Your last sentence/question is not very clear?

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Back

Unread post by Back » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:44 am

Sorry my thoughts do seem to be incoherant at times. Peoball most of the time :? What I am thinking is the energy that Tesla could tap into "aether" could be a product of an electric universe.
Back

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:12 am

Back wrote:Sorry my thoughts do seem to be incoherant at times. Peoball most of the time :? What I am thinking is the energy that Tesla could tap into "aether" could be a product of an electric universe.
Back
One really big piece of info you pick up on here is that 99+ percent of the material of the universe is in plasma form. That is in sharp contrast to the common idea of most of the mass of the universe consisting of magical "dark matter(TM)".

ifrean

Unread post by ifrean » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:23 am

Hi back and everyone else

Started with tesla for me too more specifically Edisons medicine by the band tesla,(rock music corrupted my soul ) started me asking questions of everything and realising that only i could answer them (with a lot of reading and frustration). went to college and realised that asking questions or stating observational facts was not on the course content so as usual i done what i had to do all with a pinch of salt. realised probably this time last year that relativity had a big flaw, that it is based on mathematical theories (lawrence krauss helped here) that are not based on observational evidence (its the economy stoopid), found the eu site probably this time last year and still trying to get through the wealth of knowledge these good folks have gathered together (im on this site everyday now), joined this forum last week and quickly got in over me head so just chilling.

So yes, tesla nikolai is the root cause of my study.

Back

Unread post by Back » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:19 am

I do understand about being in way over your head. I am in so far that I cant see light. I started researching about 2 months ago. I saw an actual working Tesla antenna producing about 11000 watt of power. OK not the circuitry. I do have a degree in electronic engeneering for what that is worth.I do know that it works but when i try to talk about it on other forms I get the cold sholder or worse. Sooo any help here or does this give me the cold sholder? so far what I have read here is way cool :D
Back

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Tesla antenna
I'm not sure which of the over 1M google returns is the "Tesla antenna " you are referring to...

Are you referring to a device that receives/extracts 11kw?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Back

Unread post by Back » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Are you referring to a device that receives/extracts 11kw?
Yes that is what I am talking about. Do to lack of funds havent done much testing yet. I am thinking that it works on the earth freq. On my test antenna I can see a voltage change but until I figure out the new digital oscope that I got I am not sure of the freq. From what I have read it should at low be around 7.9 hz up to 14 hz depending where you live. This is based of Tesla origional patten.
Back

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:39 pm

so you know how to build one? is there a schematic online?
if tesla built one, it must not contain anything uncommon or expensive.

Back

Unread post by Back » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Hey sparky
This probally excedes my posts for the day but what the heck :D
so you know how to build one? is there a schematic online
1) no I do not know how to build one
2) no there is not a schematic on line.
So to answer your next question how do I know it works? There is a story and I will make it short.
1) I have seen an 3x 3 antenna a#4 power lead from it to a box
2) out of the box 3 12 v dc inverter powering the house.
3) i live in a place where you have to 45km to go to the store
4)with that said the one that showed me is in fear of his life. there has been much trafic in our area that should not be
5) I do believe that I will have the info in a short time.
6) Do you think that the ptb would let this info on the internet :mrgreen:
7)I know a lot about IT work.
8) all most all of the sites that I have found are "controled" data mining sites
9) So sparky sence uare the one asking questions is this site "controlled" or not I have been in this pattern before
Back

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:22 am

all most all of the sites that I have found are "controled" data mining sites
9) So sparky sence uare the one asking questions is this site "controlled" or not I have been in this pattern before
Back
I don't know what a controlled data mining site is....the information being posted in the forums is quite varied. the TPODS,
which links i supplied, are more toward EU theory..

there are moderators at this site which keep watch over what is being posted, as to the site rules. people try to sell stuff here at times...and sometimes coarse language is used and personal attacks, which are not suppose to be allowed...

as for tesla antenna, i did find some information--
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... CCgQ9QEwBw
It is a inductive circuit that is tuned to eliminate radiated energy, from what i understand.

btw, the "quote" and "Img" buttons over the compose message area help to separate what others are saying, and allow a small image to be inserted for illustration.....

there are other people here who have studied tesla...maybe someone of those could help here.... 8-)

Back

Unread post by Back » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:27 am

Sparky
Thanks for the reply. I am sorry if I seem over parinoid but I do not think that it is unfounded.I have seen a lot of theory but when you start talking about practical application well no one wants to talk. I have a lot of reading to do on this site. I will work on the quote img thing.
Thanks again
Back

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:43 pm

* Here are forum threads for this site that discuss Tesla and antennas:
https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab& ... 27a694d4e3

Back

Unread post by Back » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:09 am

Thanks Lloyd :D
Back