Recovered: Our Orphaned Solar System

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

bboyer

Recovered: Our Orphaned Solar System

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 3:24 am

I'm not sure what's gotten into me, and somewhat against my better judgment, I've decided to throw caution to the wind and resurrect a "crack-pot" thread I began a year ago this month. Maybe some things are better left buried. :lol:
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

bboyer

Re: Recovered: Our Orphaned Solar System

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 3:28 am

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:06 am
Post subject: Our Orphaned Solar System
OP="arc-us"

I'm a big fan of Alfred de Grazia's and Earl R. Milton's Solaria Binaria concept. I think it has great, eloquent insight and is likely a fuller exposition of the pre-Saturnian/Kronos model.

Could just be wishful thinking on my part, but my "gut" feeling is that a gradient scale from solar bodies birthing --> gas ( plasma) giants birthing --> rocky planets birthing --> hard-boned (and hard-headed), skeletaly-vertical, upright humanity is more or less correct and that, in symmetry with commonly observed relational dualities of life on planet earth that systems do, in fact, tend toward forming life-supporting solar families in a hierarchical fashion. That our system may in fact probably be the exception to the rule based on an ancient cataclysmic breakdown of the originating family unit and that at least one "parent" has gone missing.

I think that the search for ET will likely remain fruitless because "normal" life is probably going to be present upon rocky planets that are nestled in quite closely to their parental solar and plasma-giant bodies, within the coronal discharge glow (corresponding to Solaria Binaria's "plenum") and, therefore, not visible to outside observation. That the region somewhere below, or within, the visible coronal glow of the apparently abundant numbers of brown dwarf binary star systems our astronomers observe is cool enough to support any number of Golden Age, Garden of Eden type planetary atmospheres.

Anyone care to share their personal theories, speculations, or feelings about past, present, and future configurations?
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 3:30 am

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:44 pm
Post subject: Thornhill's Version
OP="lk"

Thornhill and Talbott have a fairly similar view. Here's part of Thornhill's: http://www.kronia.com/thoth/ThotIV01.txt. And here is a quote from that.

.Red Giants are a more visible and scaled-up example of what an L-type Brown Dwarf star might look like close-up. The Red Giant Betelgeuse is so huge that if it were to replace our Sun then Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars and Jupiter would be engulfed by it. Astronomers recognize that such stars could swallow planets, yet their plasma envelope is so tenuous that it would not impede the planetary orbits within the star's atmosphere. However, astronomers believe that any planet it swallowed would be gradually vaporized by intense heat from the star's core. But the standard stellar model has to be seriously fudged to explain Red Giants, their central temperature turns out to be so low that no known nuclear process can possibly supply the observed energy output. The electric model, on the other hand, works seamlessly from Supergiant star to a planet-sized Brown Dwarf.

.Since an electric star is heated externally a planet need not be destroyed by orbiting beneath its anode glow. In fact life is not only possible inside the glow of a small brown dwarf, it seems far more likely than on a planet orbiting outside a star! This is because the radiant energy arriving on a planet orbiting inside a glowing sphere is evenly distributed over the entire surface of the planet.

.There are no seaons, no tropics and no ice-caps. A planet does not have to rotate, its axis can point in any direction and its orbit can be eccentric. The radiant energy received by the planet will be strongest at the blue and red ends of the spectrum. Photosynthesis relies on red light. Sky light would be a pale purple (the classical "purple dawn of creation"). L-type Brown Dwarfs have water as a dominant molecule in their spectra, along with many other biologically important molecules and elements. Its "children" would accumulate atmospheres and water would mist down. It is therefore of particular interest that most of the extra-solar planets discovered are gas giants, several times the size of Jupiter, orbiting their star extremely closely. It is our system of distantly orbiting planets that seems the odd one out. In fact it argues in favor of a galactic traffic accident between the Sun and a sub-Brown Dwarf like Jupiter or Saturn.

.Thornhill thinks Saturn was a brown dwarf star well outside the solar system and earth etc were planets of Saturn, until the system was swallowed up by the solar system a few thousand years ago.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 3:35 am

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:11 pm
Post subject:
OP="arc-us"

That all just seems so right to me. That there are sane families of life out there in contrast to what we experience in this battered, remote and isolated family structure where the siblings are either nearly dead (Mars), complete hot-heads (Venus). or arrogantly and ... somewhat ... psychopathically inclined towards self-destruction (Earth).

Here's another Mad Idea. Maybe the Earth's mental morphogenetic field* as it has evolved through humanity is also far from typical. I'm of the opinion that whatever physical structure would correspond to humanity within the context of that "purple dawn of creation," that kind of environment, the mentality was probably telepathically (of sorts - I don't think there is any word to adquately describe it) expressed across all extant domains.

That the corresponding brain structure was probably not bi-cameral,** not hemispherically split. And that what we experience here as our isolated, skull-bound ego is not "normal." Each of us, if we are honest with ourselves, really do experience the world as if we were the only one that existed - I mean it's even self-evident from the pronouns I, me, myself that we all perforce use when we engage in self-expression.

In other words, when we use the word "I," well we all have it in common. And the experience of that expression is this isolated universe type of *me*-feeling inherent to the word. And the correlate to an isolated me- feeling is our isolated solar system. I'm just saying that even in the way our language has evolved, this in itself is a priori evidence of our past conditioned existence. That it indicates a particularly peculiar relationship we have - bizarrely enough - to ourselves, and by extension to others. That through the nature of the "I" (ego) experience we all have this extremely intimate, deep down, and weird experience of being the only one experiencing anything.

Doesn't it strike anyone else as extremely *odd* that you even have the capacity to relate to yourself!? Seems to me it's completely redundant, this mental relationship we have to ourselves. This constant, non-stop, ongoing internal chatter we have with ourselves. But - since everybody seems to do it - well, then that seems normal to us. But is it?

Don't think so. I think it's indicative of something akin to an effect of extreme child abuse. Where attention is split and ripped apart, through an overwhelmingly powerful applied force. It would be like an extreme violation of childhood innocence by forcible rape or, perhaps worse, through willful seduction. Like the completely inappropriate introduction, awakening, of an immature young child of 5 or 6 years to the mature adult world of sexual intercourse. Wouldn't that have been close to how and what the Golden Age expression of an immature humanity in its spiritual and physical infancy (in whatever physical form it might have had at the time) would have experienced? When all of a sudden heaven opened and revealed the looming "gods" and eventually a vast starry expanse of inky blackness where before there had only been the genteel, comforting presence of a golden mist? In sundered innocence, the children then literally taking on the characteristics of their trauma-based abuse.

For that matter, who's to say that the original human form was not truly more electric than ever imagined. Maybe humanity's progenitor's physical form was truly of a light nature, a body of light. Still physical, but of a more ephemeral, higher wavelength. Of course, one of those body types would still appear as "solid" to other corresponding body types. And perhaps there also concurrently existed, in a more dense form, a body type not too far removed from how modern human body types are structured.

And perhaps the relationship of one to another was something like that of caretaker and pets. This might seem derrogatory or somehow inadequate, but I think only so to someone who has not experienced the bonding of love and companionship with a "pet" (not ownership, authoritative control, or "master"). Actually, the relationship would likely have been more along the lines of parental-offspring, but not as how we have come to experience parent-child bonding. Perhaps those who have reached the maturity of grand parents might have an inkling of what I'm trying to express. Along with how it felt to experience life as an infant and small child before being taught how to read and other language skills. There would have been something akin to harmonious communion, a oneness of thought-emotion-effort, and implicit mutual trust, but no "thinking" as it's now experienced, particularly no thinking with an internalized verbal language.

Now all things physical change, they evolve. Which implies that this idyllic (in retrospect) state of affairs is not inherently lasting and like all things, is subject to change. But what if the caretakers - not through evil intent, but through the sheer joy of ignorance in experimentation - what if they violated a Law of Tolerance & Endurance that may be implicit in evolutionary process. What if they didn't want to evolve ... yet. They wanted to linger, to prolong the experience of this magnificent realm to which Earth belonged in fellowship with sibling planets.

Could this be the source of the enduring myth of the quest for the fountain of youth? As an aside, I would postulate that if so then they succeeded. Only not in the way intended. Could this have been the birth of localized, experiential Time? The birth of what eventually has become the experience we know as our human mind? A composite structure now compounded of unwittingly integrated "mixed souls"?

Time is a monitoring and measuring of the rate of change of something in relation to something else. There is no fixed, absolute constant involved. And the experience of it can fluctuate wildly. Example, someone undergoing the experience of an intense fever or illness. Time can seem like molasses. Think of a toothache. Or a hangnail. Whatever. But to others around the person experiencing pain, time is probably the regular more-or-less consensus variety experience - not so personal.

Recall your experiences of time as a child. Remember the carefree days of summer vacation and how short and fleeting they seemed. How about at Christmas time, for those of us raised in a christianized culture, especially the week or so leading just up to its arrival?

So, imagine it. What would be the local experience of time under Golden Age skies? No moon, no tides. Maybe even no rotational effects nor even a moving orb of concentrated light anywhere. What would be the meaning of time? What if ... what if there was no human mind? That is, not in the redundant sense of self-reflection upon an "I" ego as we know it now? Where would exist this obsessive compulsion to measure and keep track of this modernly human mental concept of time?

So, in this sense, I say that in such a scenario maybe these proposed caretakers succeeded in creating the illusion of monitored, passing time. In correspondence with a breakdown of the denser physical, binary environment. What if the Cronos (chronology, time) "overthrow" was indeed linked to an "intelligence" factor?

If there were some form of embodied "higher awareness," higher in relation to denser wavelengths "below" which were still growing, still maturing) with the birthing of what might have evolved into the modern mind and physiological brain structure, they would then have an eternity of time. "Timeless" would have taken on another, illusory meaning - that there was now so much time, an infinity of it. Timeless as in endless. And that *is* an illusion because all things that manifest are subject to change and that means, exactly, appearing and disappearing, as in beginning and end. Never-ending, limitless, infinite time is a mental concept, something that only appears in the human mind. And whatever appears in the human mind is still composed of changeable, physical properties. Including time. But time experienced as an endless wheel of cycles of polarized living, birth-and-death. There is a very knowable difference between the experience of timelessness itself and the experience of a concept, thought, or ideas about infinity or endless time.

My entirely and admittedly crackpot speculation (let's just call it SF :lol: ), is that as the EM fields waxed and waned, the "caretakers" missed their own evolutionary exit cue when the field was at its strongest and before it began weakening. They lingered and the exit window closed. As the fields built up in preparation for what should have been a newly orchestrated evolutionary experience for newly emerging life forms, the lingerers were in effect, trapped when the system collapsed and the ... what ... intergalactic, interstellar? ... navigational pathways effectively shut down (or off). Or became, for all intent and purposes, attenuated to "local" mode only (the early form of what later became the concentric solar system). And side-stepping the details here, their light-body form essentially merged and assimilated with the nearest resonant denser form down the chain. The localized Z-pinch effect of Birkeland currents at a biological scale and electromagnetic induction on a psychological one. De Grazia's Homo Schizoid was rapidly taking shape.

Because - make no mistake - it would have been very electrical.

Maybe that's what the biblical fallen angels story is all about. Possibly such as that which would have occurred in the original hit on the solar family and which reoccurred again and again, almost addictively so, such as might be found in abused familial relationships.

If any of this were to hold water (c'mon use yer imagination), one might wonder whatever became of the caretakers, the fallen ones? And, what of the ones under stewardship? Hmmm. Perhaps redundant self-reflection may not be so inexplicable after all? Also, refer to "between lives" areas and experiences as described in such sources as the Egyptian Book of The Dead and the Tibetan Book of The Dead as well as worldwide mythologies of birth, death, and resurrection.

So. Is there a double standard of sorts? Where the principles of the Electric Universe apply to external physics but not to internal affairs, so-called psychology and the phenomena of mind and spirit (psyche)?

I think the mental (and physical) experience and expression of "ET" is likely quite different from what we experience here. I do think we have certain recall or remembrances of it in our dreams. Ever have flying dreams, for example? Ever teach yourself to fly over the course of a series of dreams that may span several years of regular waking time? Not to mention lucid dreaming or ... lucid living.

Lastly, the notion has crossed my mind that perhaps we have even established a voluntary, self-imposed quarantine on our little corner of the universe here. To ensure that our ... instability ... our viral mentality ... does not go beyond the established limits of our system's plasma "bubble." And maybe, just maybe, we are on or approaching the threshold or completion of our healing.

Of course, if the patient is in denial ....

How's that for a Mad Idea? (okay, now someone is going to cite the episode from Star Trek, Twilight Zone, Outer Limits or whatever, or so-and-so's novel that I musta stolen this from - bummer) 8-)

* (see Sheldrake http://www.sheldrake.org/Articles&Paper ... intro.html "Morphic Fields and Morphic Resonance, An Introduction")

** (see Julian Jaynes, Origins of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind)

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 3:47 am

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:24 pm
Post subject:
OP="arc-us"

Again, pure speculation, but could the 2-headed figures somehow relate to "redundant," shared consciousness? Vague, light-body representations? They seem a bit removed from typical petryglyphic plasma forms, but...?

Dated from around 6500-7000 BCE:

http://www.asia.si.edu/jordan/html/views2.htm Views of various statues

Here's a sample:
ain_ghazal_fig1.jpg
ain_ghazal_fig1.jpg (2.75 KiB) Viewed 14100 times
Two-headed bust no. 5/6
'Ain Ghazal, Jordan, around 6500 B.C.
Plaster and bitumen
Height 88 cm (2.89ft)

Also, compare the similar single-headed figures (which may or may not be "man") in the pictures at:

http://www.bearfabrique.org/Dinoglyphs/dinoglyphs.html
beings&dinos1.jpg
(click to view larger image)
beings&dino2.jpg
(click to view larger image)

Arc-us

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 3:49 am

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:34 am
Post subject:
OP="vk78"

The "internal chatter" seems perfectly normal to me, if observed from the standpoint of self-evolving neural network that is the brain. Even so from the Solaria Binaria point of view with DNA becoming a system looking for ways to balance out excessive charge.

In such balancing first neural networks evolved, using (oh but of course) charge to interface information. Such networks could quickly "realize" that they can learn and respond, therefore the top product of evolution (or quantavolution if you will) is the Brain.

Of course, finding a way to silence the chatter, as some meditational techniques would have it, can only bring an equilibrium to the Neural Network, allowing it to concentrate its entire gestalt structure toward single idea, hence the wonders of meditational states, magick, etc...

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 3:51 am

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:04 am
Post subject:
OP="arc-us"
vk78 wrote: The "internal chatter" seems perfectly normal to me, if observed from the standpoint of self-evolving neural network that is the brain. Even so from the Solaria Binaria point of view with DNA becoming a system looking for ways to balance out excessive charge.

In such balancing first neural networks evolved, using (oh but of course) charge to interface information. Such networks could quickly "realize" that they can learn and respond, therefore the top product of evolution (or quantavolution if you will) is the Brain.

Of course, finding a way to silence the chatter, as some meditational techniques would have it, can only bring an equilibrium to the Neural Network, allowing it to concentrate its entire gestalt structure toward single idea, hence the wonders of meditational states, magick, etc...
Yes, I can understand this point of view. But, I wonder, how do you see *yourself* in relation to this physical aspect of self-evolving neural network? Does it define who or what you are? And, if so - or not, then who or what is listening to all the chatter of this physical matter (brain) that thinks? Where do *you* fit into the picture?

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 3:53 am

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:48 am
Post subject:
OP="vk78"
@rc-us wrote: Yes, I can understand this point of view. But, I wonder, how do you see *yourself* in relation to this physical aspect of self-evolving neural network? Does it define who or what you are? And, if so - or not, then who or what is listening to all the chatter of this physical matter (brain) that thinks? Where do *you* fit into the picture?
Methinks the answer to that would require us to delve deep into metaphysics, and possibly even in the murky waters of ambiguous terms such as "soul" and "spirit".

Personally, I think it is much simpler. The concept of "I" or self-awareness can be a sideproduct of a neural network. A recursive pattern of primordial thought that fractally expands to become aware of itself.

So, in those terms, "I" am the neural network that is my brain, aware of myself.

Computationally speaking, that same neural network can have and does have subsystems that can originate "chatter", where Self is the gestalt of all the subsystems (cognitive, sensory, "data processing", ...).

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 3:55 am

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:49 am
Post subject:
OP="arc-us"
vk78 wrote: Methinks the answer to that would require us to delve deep into metaphysics, and possibly even in the murky waters of ambiguous terms such as "soul" and "spirit".
Nice ducking. :D
vk78 wrote: Personally, I think it is much simpler. The concept of "I" or self-awareness can be a sideproduct of a neural network. A recursive pattern of primordial thought that fractally expands to become aware of itself.

So, in those terms, "I" am the neural network that is my brain, aware of myself.

Computationally speaking, that same neural network can have and does have subsystems that can originate "chatter", where Self is the gestalt of all the subsystems (cognitive, sensory, "data processing", ...).
Self-aware, self-monitoring, thinking, and dreaming flesh. Well, it's a stretch for me nowadays but I have to admit I was of like mind about thiry-five years ago.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 4:06 am

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:29 pm
Post subject:
OP="Krackonis"
vk78 wrote: Methinks the answer to that would require us to delve deep into metaphysics, and possibly even in the murky waters of ambiguous terms such as "soul" and "spirit".
@rc-us wrote:Nice ducking. :D
vk78 wrote: Personally, I think it is much simpler. The concept of "I" or self-awareness can be a sideproduct of a neural network. A recursive pattern of primordial thought that fractally expands to become aware of itself.

@rc-us wrote:Self-aware, self-monitoring, thinking, and dreaming flesh. Well, it's a stretch for me nowadays but I have to admit I was of like mind about thiry-five years ago.
Read Julian Jaynes - The Origins of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral mind.

It relates clearly how we think, and of course, how we interact with another part of ourselves on a regular basis. We have a rational logical mind, and another mind which is the seat of our emotions. It, at times, overrides us.
We are only consciously using the most advanced part of our brains, we "default" to former 'brains' when we need too..

Pride/Shame falls to our primate brain. Like Dogs, we have this abilility. Cats don't. These events are more often recorded and recalled that other events.

Fight/Flight/Appease falls to perhaps another level. It takes over and it's vividly remembered by our brain.

Sex falls to our Reptilian brain - Driving motivation to reproduced, chemically driven by endorphins to keep us doing it and want to.

Food, hungry, basic reptilian motivations...

As we can deduce, there is alot of crossover here... Plenty for us to surmise (especially after looking at language use) that we did not think as we did then. That we did not actually "deduce things".

We did not have reason. Not until about 700 bc or so. Conincidentally. the birth of 'history'.

Krackonis

"We are the universe, trying to understand itself."
- Delenn

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 4:07 am

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:10 am
Post subject:
OP="tesla"

Way back in 500-600 B.C. in Greece, Parmenides and Empedocles were telling us roughly the same thing. This was a time when science, philosophy and mysticism were all combined. It would be surprising to scientists today how Pythagoras really got his theories on which we base so much of our maths today

Tesla

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 4:08 am

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:55 am
Post subject: BS abounds
OP="Pfhoenix"

This thread should have stuck with the far more interesting concept of the solar system being unique, rather than the projected mysticism of mind dualities onto the solar system and development of man in prehistorical times.

@rc-us : I have yet to read anything rational written by you. You seem to be a rash of crackpot theories, using the EU as a foundation for somehow explaining the fantasies you prescribe to.

What would really be interesting, and of actual useful discussion value, would be looking at the internal plasma process by which a gas giant or star would build up a plasma body ejecta without ejecting it externally.

Another interesting topic would be - assuming that life on Earth did start inside a gas giant, what do you think the effect on societal development would have been on mankind if Earth had stayed there? Look at the diversity of life, the sheer numbers of species, in prehistory, and look at the numbers now. Mass extinctions have happened over relatively very short spans of time. The history of such events can be counted on one hand, and the life that rebounds is *always* less numerous. Perhaps the radiation that leads to evolutionary changes in a species was more prevalent in the past. What would the effects of being in such a space environment (inside a gas giant) have on space travel development? There'd be no moon to go after, after all. What about the development of plasma technology? Would the ambient electrical environment on Earth be so significantly different as to hinder or help the discoveries of electricity and magnetism?

These are useful questions. Wondering about hive mind mentalities is not. Any scientific discussion that starts turning to telepathy is no longer a scientific discussion. Is this forum doomed to attract only those who are so willing to believe in anything non-mainstream that they bring garbage with them into the pot?

"We did not have reason. Not until about 700 bc or so." By looking at some of the posts in this forum, a hard case to make about even now.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 4:09 am

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:49 pm
Post subject:
OP="redeye"

lay off @rc-us. If you don't like his stuff don't read it.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 4:11 am

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:38 pm
Post subject:
OP="Pfhoenix"

For starters, redeye, your posts fall in line with @rc-us', making you a crackpot like him.

Second of all, asking someone to stop reading what someone else posts is akin to asking them to stop posting. I'm on this forum to hopefully learn more details about the EU theories themselves - NOT to read a bunch of new age hippies talk about love energy machines with a seriousness that'd make even Einstein cry, and he's no slouch when it comes to misguided theories.

It's somewhat sickening to see such a majority of this forum taking Plasma Cosmology and using it as a cover for new-age hippy crap - next stage of human evolution? Telepathy in prehistorical man? Good god, people, slap yourselves and wake up to reality.

The sheer beauty of the EU model is that it very reasonably explains what we directly observe, and it predicts with so far unerring accuracy what NASA is continually surprised by. This makes it valid through observation, validating the experimental process for discovering new things in the lab. There is *nothing* that validates any wild claims involving the myriad of crackpot theories making it into serious discussion.

While I'm at it, I also would like the EU model to be separated from the Saturnian Theory. The philosophical foundation (some mystical racial memory of a lost eden) is not solid, and while I recognize the electric processes at work that create craters and valleys like Valle Marinaris on Mars, that says nothing about the purely speculative nature of a reconstructed history of the solar system. The Saturnian Theory needs to be kept out of the cosmological model that is the EU model, and properly place strictly in a historical theory framework.

The goal of this forum, as run by the good people at Thunderbolts.info, needs to be two fold - 1) to provide a RATIONAL place for REASONABLE discourse on the EU model, and 2) provide a place for those unfamiliar with the EU model to become so. You will never achieve either of those without some form of quality control to ensure that the average person looking into the EU model won't be turned off by all the horribly misguided and concealed mysticism running around.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue May 06, 2008 4:13 am

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:58 pm
Post subject:
OP="arc-us"

Well, there goes the neighborhood. <sigh> :lol:

Seriously though, it's interesting this tendency we have towards intolerance of difference (polarity), and the addictive desire - need - to project onto the world and others our own polarized self-image of ego. And, conversely, to fall victim to others' projections. It's a subtle phenomena and I certainly don't exclude myself from falling into the seductive embrace from time-to-time.

Namaste,
Arc-us