Why all this jumping ahead?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

JeffreyW

Why all this jumping ahead?

Unread post by JeffreyW » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Here I pose a series of questions:

1. Why do astronomers jump ahead and try to describe galaxies before they even know the true history of our own solar system? Only a few "cases" of supposedly forming solar systems have been spotted by the Hubble Space Telescope! In case you guys/gals have no noticed there are TRILLIONS OF STARS AND PLANETS, and only a couple "proto" solar systems found. If "big bang" is going to be utterly destroyed and buried, the ages of ALL PLANETS/STARS AND SOLAR SYSTEMS HAS TO BE DYNAMIC! All planets and stars even if in the same solar system should have different ages! If this plasma cosmology has to work, it has to debunk current view of our home's history FIRST, and then work it's way up to galaxies. Hopefully the hint can be taken, I already can explain why there are quadrillions of stars and planets, but only a few "proto" solar systems.

2. Why do they assume that all the data being collected concerning the age of the sun is true concerning the idea that it formed BEFORE ALL it's orbiting planets did, or while the orbiting planets were being formed? Riddle me this: If all the planets formed when the sun was being born, why do some planets have many moons, would not all the bodies rotate around the sun?

3. How is it assumed that the earth and all the rocky planets and moons were collections of warm dust that all of a sudden formed into a perfect round balls? Would the cold dust not spread around like Saturn's rings, or the asteroid belt? How is it that the belt material did not form into a planet? Surely there is enough "belt" material to coalesce into another earth!

4. Finally for a simple thought experiment to disprove that gravity pulled dust/gas together to form gigantic balls of iron/or helium or hydrogen whichever you choose:

"We feel the "force of gravity" on the surface of the Earth correct? Well, what would happen if we were to hypothetically have an air bubble inside the dead center of Earth's almost perfectly spherical body, of which we decided to occupy with our bodies and senses? Would we feel the intense pressure of gravity? Would we bounce around? Or would we feel absolutely nothing, as if in the dead of space, orientation-less, and float with zero weight? To add to this, if we were to feel weightlessness from the effects of gravity pulling at us from all sides equally, how is it that "dust" can get "pulled" together by this non-force, which is equally grounded in outer space? How does fusion begin in a "protostar" if gravity is too weak to even bring the hydrogen and "gas/dust" together into a coherent pattern? Since when have you heard of gravity causing a fusion reaction?"

To conclude, to have gravity effect ANYTHING with ANY effects, there needs to be a large heavenly body already present! In other words, gravity is NOT the driving force for creation of heavenly bodies as supposed, it is a secondary effect of something more fundamental, and is purely a SURFACE PHENOMENA! It does not "stretch and warm the vast expanses of outer space!" Hopefully I get shot down here, because my acceptance of my own ignorance is pure gold. Good luck!

-Mr. Wolynski
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

JeffreyW

Re: Why all this jumping ahead?

Unread post by JeffreyW » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:49 pm

No replies? No rebuttals? Okay very well, I might as well just say it. All planetary bodies are stars at the end of their life cycle. They are the cores of older stars. The earth is older than the sun, and the moon was it's planet, still is, and it explains the large "seas" on the surface of it (caused by lava), and all the electromagnetic scars is caused by large plasma "fire" balls imploding on its surface. It explains why the earth was so hot in the past, and why Mercury looks similar to moon, and why the moon has no atmosphere, it was blown away when the earth was a star. Have fun, and hopefully I somehow get credit for this. If not, oh well, most humans don't realize a good thing when they see it. :cry:
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

Nitai

Unread post by Nitai » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:40 am

I see you have your thoughts well organized :roll: and your sources cited :roll:

Just because this is a discussion forum for Electric Universe and Plasma Cosmology doesn't mean that anything without sources or references is just accepted at anyones whim.

What is a Star? What is the Sun? What keeps it going?

Can you even answer those questions first before making assumptions about every celestial body being a star?
"If you take a highly intelligent person and give them the best possible, elite education, then you will most likely wind up with an academic who is completely impervious to reality.” - Halton Arp.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:59 am

Sure attack my thoughts being organized and sources cited! If this were a peer review system this would be a factor! A star is a stellar body that fuses hydrogen into heavier atoms. A planet is the body that a star creates. The end.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:02 am

At least I have a date that I said it by recording it on this forum. That's all I wanted anyways!

Nitai

Unread post by Nitai » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:22 am

JeffreyW wrote:At least I have a date that I said it by recording it on this forum. That's all I wanted anyways!
So all you wanted was to be right.

You didn't even answer my questions I am asking you in regard to your theory.

What is the Sun?

What powers the Sun?

Can you answer these questions without taking the victim stance? Do you have any scientific experiments to prove your theory?

If not, what is the point? You will never see the universe being created. Your life time is too short. You would need a lifespan of billions of years to have any significant understanding of how the universe evolves.
"If you take a highly intelligent person and give them the best possible, elite education, then you will most likely wind up with an academic who is completely impervious to reality.” - Halton Arp.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:43 am

The sun is a large ball of plasma.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:54 am

Wait a sec! You didn't answer any of my questions either! You just ignored them! And what about my thought experiment? What do you feel if you are in the dead center of the earth in a tiny air bubble?

How does gravity coalesce matter if it can not even pull two hydrogen atoms together? Better yet, how does gravity fuse them? Even better, how does gravity fuse IRON! Which is supposedly the core of the earth? Because gravity somehow pulled ALL the planets and moons together!

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:34 pm

A little more heresy for the world of astronomy. I can explain why Venus's orbit is the opposite direction as earth's, and why they are the same size! Venus and Earth were a binary system, before they were pulled in by the sun!

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:44 pm

JeffreyW,
This board is for discussion of TPOD's.
This thread will be relocated to the NIAMI board.

Nick

moses

Unread post by moses » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:37 am

A little more heresy for the world of astronomy. I can explain why Venus's orbit is the opposite direction as earth's, and why they are the same size! Venus and Earth were a binary system, before they were pulled in by the sun!
Jeffrey

There is the theory, considerably discussed on this forum, that Venus and Earth came close together and electrically and gravitationally interacted, and possibly even became a binary system for a short while. After this at conjunction an electrical charge would flow between the two planets and this modified their orbits gaining stability. Thus the rotation of Venus can be explained both through the possible binary system and through the electrically-produced stabilization of the orbits.

It is great fun to speculate on these things, and I do my fair share. Have you read Velikovsky ?
Mo

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:45 am

Hi JeffreyW,

You said gravity is mainly a surface phenomena and you are right. There is also theory/mathematics about this by Miles Mathis who assigns gravity to be solely a function of radius.
Gravity is not even a pulling force as there is no mechanical way to pull 2 particles together.
When you are swimming underwater you are weightless, that is beacuse we are made mainly of water and matter in the same phase states are in equilibrium.

As for your planets being stars idea that is quite compatible with EU. Any body that receives enough charge can become a star or vice versa. Keep exploring and welcome to Thunderbolts.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

ElecGeekMom

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:26 am

I used to have links to a site that ended with .CR (Costa Rica?) where the fellow was writing about how all planets were formerly stars.

He also had an interesting theory about what powers tornadoes and hurricanes. It involved charges that rotated. So he was getting into plasma and EU concepts, I believe, but he didn't use those terms.

That web site was gone the last time I looked for it, but I believe I have printouts of the pages (probably in a storage unit).

I think this and JeffreyW's concepts are really worth pondering. If stars are simply focal points powered by Birkeland currents, why couldn't those currents "bounce around" from time to time, like you see happening in a plasma ball? if a focal point accumulated enough matter to grow planet-sized, then was deprived of its Birkeland current, wouldn't it cool off and end up as some kind of planet?

On the other hand, if a planet once again became the focal point of Birkeland currents, would it again behave like a star? Could that happen? Or would it just explode after its charge became excessive? What evidence would be left if the planet temporarily became the focal point of a Birkeland current again? Would the entire planet have a layer of black carbon nanodiamonds?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 190719.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7808171.stm

Those articles touch on magnetic reversals and species extinction. Writers often mention the Tunguska explosion when discussing those things. IIRC the species extinction events more efficiently killed off the largest animals, while leaving smaller ones alive. I wonder what would do that? Would the sudden loss of most of the atmosphere cause it?

Like I said...something to ponder.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:07 am

Well I'm back. I've been writing so much it's driving me crazy.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:14 am

I have a very large issue with the concepts of matter and mass. If someone could provide a clear definition of what "matter" is and what "mass" is we can continue. No quantum or relativity nonsense please.