Fundamental Harmonics

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Fundamental Harmonics

Unread post by junglelord » Sat May 03, 2008 5:32 pm

In private discussions with Dave Smith we have talked at length about the effects of EM. Since I live in Canada and Dave in Australia, we have different line feeds, mine is 60Hz, Daves is 50Hz. The durability of electic motors and their line is directly related it seems. 50 is kinder to them and they last longer with less wear.

Dave found this story on Incubators and Premies. Since I have read both of Robert Beckers books (the Body Electric, Currents of Death) and live beside a hydroelectric dam, I was interested in their health effects at specific frequencies. It is well known the body has specific "window frequencies" at which physiological events take place. For instance GH is released when you brain wave activity hits .5hz. Therefore extended states of Delta can and does release GH. That is a frequency window. There is a harmonic connection to that brain wave frequency and the output of Growth Hormone.
Incubator electromagnetic fields alter newborns' heart rates
The electromagnetic fields produced by incubators alter newborns’ heart rates, reveals a small study published ahead of print in the Fetal and Neonatal Edition of Archives of Disease in Childhood.

It is not clear what the long term effects might be, but this could have implications for babies born prematurely, who may spend several weeks or months in incubators, say the authors.

The research team assessed the variability in the heart rate of 43 newborn babies, none of whom was critically ill or premature.

The heart rates of 27 of these babies were assessed over three periods of five minutes each, during which the incubator motor was left running, then switched off, then left running again.

To see if noise might be a factor, because incubators are noisy, 16 newborns were exposed to “background noise,” by placing a tape beside the baby’s head, while the incubator motor was switched off.

The tape recording, which reproduced the sound of the incubator fan, was played for five minutes, paused for five minutes, and then played again for five minutes.

There were no differences in heart rate variability in the tape recorded babies. But there were significant differences in the heart rate variability of babies in the incubators.
The heart rate variability fell significantly during the periods when the incubator was switched on.

Decreased heart rate variability is a strong predictor of a poor prognosis in adult patients with heart disease and the general population, the evidence shows.

Heart rate variability is made up of low and high frequency components, and the ratio between the two is higher in premature babies than it is in adults.

The authors suggest that this may be influenced by the powerful electromagnetic fields created by incubators.

They conclude that modifications to the design of incubators could help, but they add that as yet it is unclear what long term consequences there may be of exposure to electromagnetic fields at such a tender age.

“International recommendations and laws set levels to safeguard the health of workers exposed to electromagnetic fields: newborns should be worthy of similar protection,” they say.

Source: British Medical Journal

http://www.physorg.com/news128838720.html
Well I happened upon the Golden Mean Ratio as the proper tuning for music. A 440 standard pitch is not a good or wise choice. A 432 is the harmonic octive pitch that gives the Golden Mean Ratio as the perfect Fifth. When applied ECG is turned from a 2D line segment [PQRS Complex] into a 3D Spiral with Heartmath you see that the feeling of Agape, Love, is a Harmonic of the Golden Mean Ratio Vortex Spiral. The Golden Mean Ratio is also implicit in the electron shell configuration of the APM model and shows the same picture in his book as Heartmath shows when you feel love. This would make total sense. Harmonically the Golden Mean Ratio is the fundamental of love, electrons, light, music that touches the heart.
http://www.heartmath.org/
Take a listen to music at A 432
http://www.myspace.com/bobbylavignesproject432
Modern music is stuck in a tuning which was initiated by Josef Goebbels, the minister of propaganda of Hitler Germany, in 1939.
This tuning (A=440Hz) is completely out of sync with the music of the universe and A Bigger Bang proves that modern music is part of an old paradigm quickly dying away. Within a few years everybody with ears to hear and eyes to see will discover the present world tour of music is the closing act of the masters of Rock'n Roll and of a musical era.

To prove this statement I have to return to Goebbels, one of the masters of manipulation in human history. It is a well know fact that the nazis were in search of the holy grail and discovered in esoteric knowledge the means to mislead and conquer the world. The tuning of A=440 Hz (in the beginning of the 20th century already implemented in the USA ...) was invented for one reason and one reason only: to control and manipulate the masses into unknowingness and use them for their own purposes.

From the musical masters of the East was learned that the human body is tuned to musical vibrations. The old musical masters from India and Tibet know how to play every emotion in the human body by using the right musical notes and... the right musical tuning. The 6th sense of human beings (their intuition or instant knowing) vibrates on A=432 Hz (the reason for example the Borobodour has 432 Buddha Statues) and by untuning the 6th sense and making A=440 Hz the musical standard Goebbels & (present day) followers have a simple means to misguide and misdirect everybody.
When you don't believe me consider the fact once upon a time you were one single cell. Next splitting up and forming 1-2-4-8-16-32-64-128-256-512-1024-2048...cells. In fact this cell division process is a cascade of coherent musical octaves, also connected with our brainwaves and consciousness itself. A432 Hz is the 6th note in the octave starting with C=256 Hz.

The Goebbels tuning is simply untuning this cascade of octaves, creating untuned, sick human beings (the tuning is untuning not only the 6th sense but the whole human body and mind), divided against themselves and easy to manipulate and use by the powerelite to sell more and more of their worthless producs, including the degenerated music itself.

The Stradivarius violin was made for playing in A=432 Hz, Mozart compsed his music in A=432Hz. What does this mean? This means simply you have never heard the real music of Mozart. Even music played on old instruments in A=432 Hz is manipulated in the musical studio's into A=440 Hz.

So all you composers and musicians it is high time to wake up and remove all chains of Plato's Cave! Music is a very powerful vibration and we are all made from it. So let's start listening to our own original and blissful music with new, enlightened ears.
Music and the Fibonacci Series
http://goldennumber.net/music.htm

I believe that specific frequencies and harmonics cause good things and other frequencies cause discord on every level. The universe TOE I am looking into of Structure and Function, Cause and Effect Fractal Holographic Nature is well represented in Sacred Geometry, Zome, APM, QM and String Theory. That is too many comparative points to dismiss, from the sub atomic to the nature of music and love.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Re: Fundamental Harmonics

Unread post by junglelord » Sat May 03, 2008 7:27 pm

* A440 is an arbitrary standard. The American Federation of Musicians accepted the A440 as standard pitch in 1917. It was then accepted by the U.S. government its standard in 1920 and it was not until 1939 that this pitch was accepted internationally. Before recent times a variety of tunings were used. It has been suggested by James Furia and others that A432 be the standard. A432 was often used by classical composers and results in a tuning of the whole number frequencies that are connected to numbers used in the construction of a variety of ancient works and sacred sites, such as the Great Pyramid of Egypt. The controversy over tuning still rages, with proponents of A432 or C256 as being more natural tunings than the current standard.

Musical compositions often reflect Fibonacci numbers and phi
Fibonacci and phi relationships are often found in the timing of musical compositions. As an example, the climax of songs is often found at roughly the phi point (61.8%) of the song, as opposed to the middle or end of the song. In a 32 bar song, this would occur in the 20th bar.
Dave Talbott works with comparative mythology. Pictrogliphs that are common. I work the same. The Pictrogliphs of the Golden Mean, Fibonacci Series, Logarithms, Fractals are Nature's Pictrogliphs and must be telling us something fundamental about the Structure of Realtiy and how the Fabric is Weaved. Self recurring examples of Sacred Geometry in Zome with atomic models is no chance. The fact that APM is Implicit in the fact that Phi is the Constant around which the first orbit shell is Geometrically restricted and to have found this connection to music really floors me. I was given a book on Sacred Geometry in 1996 when I graduated from Orthopedic/Physio Therapy College and was bent on learning Rolfing. Rolfing is a form of fascial therapy based on structure and function. It is also based on Tensegrity. Biological Tensegrity is based on the Icoshedran, the fifth Platonic Solid. When I got the web in 1998 I looked up everything I could think of. By 2000 I had found Heartmath and the Golden Mean Spiral of Love Harmonics from a EKG. When APM presented the implicit relationship of Structure and Function of the Atomic shell Constant (something that is a huge feather in his cap) as Phi my mind went into total synesthesia. My gut has led me out of the Cult of Cosmology.

Long before Nov 2007 when I found the EU, I knew in 1996 that Sacred Geometry was something new to me yet very deep and fundamentally too rich to not be valid in the construct of reality. In 2000 I knew that The Golden Mean Spiral was part of the Fabric of the Universe, yet the Church of Cosmology taught no such thing. My liberation from the Cult and Toothfaries was the EU. My journey propelled by Tesla, Meyl, Thomson, Smith, Correa and others has led me out of the box and into the light of my gut and my synesthesia mind. My fiercely logical mind, albeait brainwashed for many years about black holes, never understood Dark Matter Dark Energy.

I guess we all need some type of peer review...after all we are not scientist. Yet after 25 years of reading Cosmology, how far off of a Phd was I or would any other serious student be from the paper on the wall. I therefore learned much dispite the brainwashing of seeing black holes that were not there and pointing out to anyone who cared to listen that hey that big bright plasmoid is a black hole
:? :D

I never had a process of peer review before the web. Certainly my friends and aquaintances never shared my love for physics, science, stars, cosmology, black holes. I never shared their love for hockey and beer and barfights. In the age of the Net we can have just one lone voice crying out in the wilderness and it will draw the true seeker. I am that seeker. Thornhill and Talbott are the voice in the wilderness. I still only need one person to back me up as far as my own journey, call it what you will. I have found many that agree on Aether, Tesla, The Fabric of Realtiy, TOE that is implicit and built from Structure and Function, Cause and Effect. Since nature does not speak english but does tell us everything we need to know and since she is implicit in her design and has enfolded and expressed geometry I see that in my synesthesia mind as a total picture blowout of colour and shapes and relationships of structure and function and cause and effect that makes me realize, that I am on the right path. The EU has made electronics make sense to me after all these years by making it Cosmic. My review of Maxwell, Faraday, Tesla, and all my searching for this entire life and my entire clinical and technical experince is finally fullfilled. I fail to see how, using the comparative mythology approach and how that married Plasma Science is in any way different from my own methodology and discoveries of comparative expression and enfolding of Nature in every facet. David Bohm made me feel very happy several weeks ago. The TOE is staring us in the face, its in the shape of the Spiral Galaxy. Electrons are Spiral. Spin is essential to Spiral. Dimensional products that result in fundamental expression of reality is the only way to weave a fabric that is logical and coherent. Harmonic Relationships are not to be discounted or swept under the rug. The comparative relationship between structure and function is what caused the EU. It was also the driving force of my clincial practice and has dug me out of the black hole into models of TOE that are sufficent for me to feel like I do know what I am talking about, and I can relate it to every level and eveything. That is the destruction of seperation. If anyone can show me logically how the fundamental relationships expressed in all the Aether models are not valid, then I will leave the Spiral Vortex model behind. Otherwise my journey is Harmonically sound. My clinical experince with high velocity injury for 15 years on patients along with my 10 years of electronics, and my other roles as a drummer, bodybuilder, farmer, life long student, lover of books, lover of science, lover of engineering and structural engineering in particular and how that structure and function model of IDA ROLF constantly was my guide to incredible clinical sucess based on Gravity as a tool in the Tensegrity Biological Model and how every Cause has a Effect and to correct any function one needs a correct structure and gravity must translate through that structure with perfect symmetry. This has and will forever be my driving model and my methodology of logic. Structure and Function cannot be seperated. Cause and Effect cannot be seperated. Hang on to that and you can understand the universe. Leave that at the door in any way shape or form due to your predjuice and you will forever be stuck where I was in some form of brainwashing when it comes to explaining the Fabric of Realtiy without an article of faith.
Last edited by junglelord on Sat May 03, 2008 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sat May 03, 2008 7:41 pm

Check these out. I don't know if they're relevant (it's late here and I should be in bed).

The International Lambdoma Research Institute
http://members.aol.com/Lambdom/Home/ILRIHomePage.html

Scientists say nerves use sound, not electricity
http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2007/03/09 ... 70309.html

Ut-Queant Laxis - The Ancient Hymn and Original 'Solfeggio' of music notation
http://www.utqueantlaxis.com/

Ut queant laxis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ut_queant_laxis

To sleep, perchance to dream....
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun May 04, 2008 2:44 am

I am totally Harmonically Tuned at the moment. The member that pointed out to me that my own personal revelation was no different the David Bohm really allowed me the one peer review any of us require. I need only two or three people to agree with me for me to believe that three people may be ahead of the rest. I have three people that believe in the EU. I have three people that believe in Aether. I have three people that believe in the Fractal Holographic Universe. I do not have the entire world behind me, but I do not need that. I do have validation and proof at every level. I am not at this present junction by chance or by faith. In fact it was from a black hole of faith that I have dug myself out by my own bootstraps. I thank again publicly the EU for being the catalyst that set me free from the Church/Cult of Cosmology and allowed me to use my own INFJ personality traits, My Senesthesasia Brain, and my years of Seeking Truth to have finally been settled. The funny thing is there is nothing new under the sun and all this stuff is old hat and history from Plato to Tesla. Modern "dogma" currently preached as the only correct direction to find truth via physics and cosmology is not correct. I stand by that statment to all who would heed another voice in the wilderness. Comparative Structure and Comparative Function is Implicit and Explicit in the Fractal Holographic Sacred Geometric Electric Universe. Cause and Effect is Explicit and Implicit due to the Comparative Structure and Comparative Function Model I have found, that was known, and is known. There is a way out of the Black Hole. It begins with the EU. Harmonically couple to that and you will find the light.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon May 05, 2008 7:44 am

This wonderful find by Polarityparadox is a perfect fit for this thread. Cheers.
Hey forum, Polarityparadox here.

This man's synthesis of various scientist's info in regard to the quantum realm (and its associated spin qualities) is quite well done and though-provoking:
The pictures he has to illuminate his discussions are very educational and will open your eyes to the whole embedded-ness that JL has talked about so much. Keep in mind you may completely disagree with his spiritual context for all this study but the info speaks for itself and you can check out all the work of the individual scientist's on your own...

Take a look, these are quotes from three different consecutive chapters from his series of free on-line books.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=36
BASICS OF AETHERIC QUANTUM MECHANICS

Dr. Kozyrev’s experiments give us a radically different view of matter, and its interaction and connection with the surrounding environment, than that which is taught in the scientific mainstream.

Therefore, a new model of quantum mechanics is required to account for matter being able to subtly increase and decrease in its weight, based on its interaction with a non-electromagnetic, fluidlike energy source.

The more esoteric questions related to how torsion fields connect with consciousness and spirituality shall be relegated to later chapters; at this point, our main concern is to establish a working system of physics that explains exactly what matter is. If nothing else, Kozyrev’s findings show us that we still do not have an adequate model to answer that question.

Thankfully, many adept thinkers are tackling the problems with quantum physics and have come up with aether-based models that answer these nagging questions, which have been almost completely ignored in the Western mainstream scientific community.

These pioneers would include Dr. Milo Wolff, Dr. Vladimir Ginzburg, Dr. Volodymyr Krasnoholovets, Charles Cagle, “Smart 1234,” Dr. John Nordberg, Lt. Col. Tom Bearden, Dr. Henry Myers, Dr. Harold Aspden, Dr. R.B. Duncan, Buckminster Fuller, Dr. Oliver Crane and many more.

Each of these sources contain different pieces of “the puzzle”, however we feel that the work of Rod Johnson is needed for all remaining paradoxes to be completely accounted for – and it shall be introduced in Chapter Four. Although it is certainly possible for future authors to present a complete, unified model, we will just cover enough interesting highlights here to show that such a model can and does indeed exist.
PLATONIC SOLIDS AND “SYMMETRY” IN PHYSICS

The mystery and significance of the Platonic Solids has not been completely lost to modern science, as these forms fit all the necessary criteria for creating “symmetry” in physics in many different ways.

For this reason, they are often seen in theories that deal with multi-dimensionality, where many “planes” need to intersect in symmetrical ways so that they can be rotated in a number of ways and always remain in the same positions relative to each other. These multi-dimensional theories include “group theory,” also known as “gauge theory,” which consistently features various Platonic models for “infolded” hyperdimensional space.

These same “modular functions” are considered to be the most advanced mathematical tools available for the study and understanding of “higher dimensions,” and the “Superstring” theory is entirely built off of them.

In short, the Platonic Solids are already known to be the master key to unlock the world of “higher dimensions.” Remember that we have only briefly mentioned the above points, as they have been well-addressed in our previous volumes, and the key is symmetry.

When we keep in mind the symmetrical quality of the Solids as we have indicated, Dr. Wolff’s words from Chapter 5 entitled On the Importance of Living in Three Dimensions should make good sense to us:

Pg. 71 – As your advisor in exploration, I can tell you, “Whenever you see a situation of symmetry in a physical problem, stop and think! Because you will nearly always find an easier way to solve the problem by using the symmetry property.” This is one of the rewards of playing around with symmetry. The ideas are neat…

In mathematics and geometry, there is a need to be precise; so there symmetry is defined to mean that a function or a geometric figure remains the same, despite: 1) a rotation of coordinates, 2) movement along an axis, or 3) an interchange of variables.

In physical science, which is our main concern, the existence of a symmetry usually means that a law of Nature does not change, despite: 1) a rotation of coordinates in space, 2) movement along an axis through space, 3) changing the past into the future such that t becomes –t, 4) an interchange of two coordinates such as exchanging x with y, z with –z, etc. or, 5) the change of any given variable. [emphasis added]

The Platonic Solids have the greatest geometric symmetry of any shapes in existence, though Dr. Wolff does not call them by name here. In the next excerpt from Dr. Aspden, he refers to the Platonic Solid forms in the aether as “fluid crystals,” and explains how they can have an effect similar to a solid, even while they are appearing in a fluidlike medium:

…19th century physicists were puzzled by the aether because it exhibits some properties telling us it is a fluid and some telling us it is a solid. That was the perception from a time when little if anything was known about ‘fluid crystals’.

The displays in many pocket calculators use electrical signals and rely on the properties of a substance that, like the aether, exhibits properties characteristic of both the liquid state and the solid state as a function of electric field disturbances. [emphasis added]

This gives us a “solid” explanation for why Tesla said that the aether “behaves as a liquid for matter, and as a solid for light and heat. The Platonic Solids actually do act as if they were structural frameworks within the aether, organizing the energy flows into specific patterns.

Hence, the Platonic Solids are the simple geometric forms of “crystallized music” that will naturally form themselves in the aether when it pulsates. Another important point to remember is that as the hierarchy of Platonic Solids “grow” into each other, the movement will always occur along spiral pathways, predominantly rooted in the classic “phi” ratio.

Torsion waves have been seen to follow the “phi” pattern as well, which shall be more fully explored when we discuss the under-appreciated “pyramid power” phenomenon and the “cavity structural effect” pioneered by Dr. Victor Grebennikov in Chapter Nine.
We have indeed seen the evidence to suggest that the atom is an aether-vortex with spherical symmetry and a central axis, thus forming a spherical torus.

The Biefield-Brown effect proves that the grand solution to the mystery of “charge polarity” is that aetheric energy is flowing through the electron clouds into the nucleus.

Dr. Ginzburg made a few simple and acceptable adjustments to relativity equations and produced a model that perfectly explains the behaviors of matter observed by Kozyrev in the laboratory, wherein it sheds energy and mass as it is accelerated towards the speed of light.

Through the conventional crystal molecule formations of the tetrahedron, cube and octahedron, and especially with the introduction of microclusters, icosahedral and dodecahedral quasi-crystals and the phenomenon of Bose-Einstein condensates, we now see the importance of Platonic Solids in the quantum realm.

We can no longer deny that these forces exist, as we now have irrefutable physical evidence. These new findings also reveal that we no longer need to think of atoms as individual units, but rather as harmonic aether vortexes that can merge together into greater levels of unity and coherence, such as in quasi-crystals.

And with this data in place, we now have a valid solution for all the “loose ends” of the puzzle by introducing the work of Rod Johnson.

4.1 BASICS OF JOHNSON’S “SEQUENTIAL PHYISCS”

What we ultimately see in Johnson’s model is the following:

* There are no “hard” particles, only groupings of energy.
* Every quantum measurement can be explained geometrically, as a form of structured, intersecting energy fields.
* Atoms are actually counter-rotating energy forms in the shape of the Platonic Solids, specifically rooted in the counter-rotation of the octahedron and tetrahedron, each vibrational / pulsational shape corresponding to a different major density of aether.
* All levels of density or dimensions in the entire Universe are structured from these two primary levels of aether, which are continually interacting with each other.

Significantly, an increasing number of advanced theorists have already been striving towards a “particle mesh” model of physics, based on the Superstring theory, where all matter in the Universe is somehow an element of an interconnected geometric matrix.

However, since conventional scientists have not yet visualized Platonic Solids that are nested within each other, sharing a common axis and capable of counter-rotating, they have missed the picture for the quantum realm.

Again, in this chapter we will try to keep things simple by presenting an overview of Johnson’s model for “what’s going on” in the quantum level first, and then discuss the scientific evidence to prove it afterwards.

We begin our outline of the core principles of the model with a pencil-shaded illustration of the interlaced tetrahedron, which we created to show very clearly what it looks like as a three-dimensional sculpture.

It is important that we have a good visual image of this structure before we try to imagine an octahedron that fits inside of it.

We can clearly see that there are two tetrahedrons in the image, one with the tip pointing upwards and another with the tip pointing downwards. Also remember that it fits perfectly inside a sphere:

Figure 4.1 – The interlaced tetrahedron.

With this structure in mind, consider the following points of the model:

* The tetrahedron and octahedron are counter-rotating within each other at the quantum level.
* Both have spherical symmetry around a shared center.
* The tetrahedron and octahedron represent two primary levels of aether density that must exist in the Universe, which we shall refer to as A1 and A2.
* The octahedral field fits perfectly in the center of the tetrahedral field, and is therefore smaller in diameter, as we can see in the next diagram:

Figure 4.2 – The octahedron ® and its fit inside the interlaced tetrahedron (L).

Figure 4.2 shows us the octahedron inside of the interlaced tetrahedron, which in turn is inside the cube. It is quite confusing at first to try to imagine the octahedron being a free agent that can counter-rotate inside the interlaced tetrahedron.

Indeed, in this form, the two geometries are completely balanced and integrated. However, the most important part of Johnson’s physics is to see that the octahedron is “detached,” acting separately from the tetrahedral field, by rotating in the opposite direction.

There are only eight possible “phase” positions that the two geometries can fit into before they again reach the harmony that we see above.

In order to have a phase position, the two geometries must have some degree of direct contact with each other, such as line to line or point to point. This is graphically illustrated in the next “phase” diagram:

Figure 4.3 – The eight “phase positions” created by the
counter-rotating octahedron and tetrahedron.

What we see in this diagram are two basic waves: the smaller wave that fits in each of the four main circles, representing the rotation of the octahedron, and the larger wave outside the main circle boundaries as the counter-rotation of the tetrahedron.

This diagram is by far the easiest way to show how and where the tetrahedron and octahedron will connect, and it is based on the science of “phase physics,” which was first pioneered by Kenneth Geddes Wilson as a means of mapping out large-scale geometric relationships as wave motions.

Each of the eight “phase positions” represents a different element, and this is shown in the next figure:

Figure 4.4 – The eight “phase positions” as they relate to basic crystal structures
formed by the elements.

So, to continue:

* The tetrahedron and octahedron are both under high pressure – the tetrahedron is pushing in towards the octahedron, much as the negative electron clouds press in towards the nucleus.
* This pressure can only be released when either a node or line on one of the solids crosses a node or line on the other solid, opening up a gateway for the energy to flow.

The easiest way to visualize such a “gateway” opening would be if you cut out a hole in a piece of cardboard, and then turned on a hair dryer and held the nozzle flat against the cardboard, then sliding it towards the hole.

Until the nozzle actually reached the hole, the air has nowhere to go, and the engine will quickly run hard and overheat; but once the nozzle reaches the hole, the air has somewhere to go and the pressure is released, with the engine then relaxing.

Inside the atom, via the Biefield-Brown effect, the pressure in the electron clouds is always trying to rush towards the nucleus, and unless the counter-rotating geometries connect, that pressure is blocked.

In this sense, the lines and nodes in the geometric forms could be seen as the “holes” that are “popped” in the nested spherical fields, which will allow the in-streaming pressure to flow through.

This solves one “pressure” problem, but we must also remember the pressure that is created by the counter-rotating forces of the tetrahedron and octahedron.

(These are the geometries that form in the “field bubbles” of what we shall now call aether 1 (A1) and aether 2 (A2) respectively. Ancient traditions often referred to A1 and A2 as “positive and negative force.”)

Until the greatest number of “holes” have lined up between both geometries at the octave point of geometric balance, the full amount of outside pressure cannot flow towards the center.

So, when the two forms “lock” together in valence periods that are not at the “octave” point, the counter-rotation of A1 and A2 is not fully balanced, causing additional pressure and lack of symmetry. A1 and A2 will then remain “stuck” in that unbalanced position if they are undisturbed by outside energy.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue May 06, 2008 10:10 am

Junglelord,
Thank you ever so much for bringing A=432 to my attention.
If I could point across threads to my findings about a point where 55 polygons are to be found radiating ouwards from the point in multiples of 13 inchs on the dowsing the lattice thread.
then divide 432 by 55 =7.8545, we are?
kevin