The Boring Sun

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

fosborn_

Re: The Boring Sun

Unread post by fosborn_ » Tue May 30, 2017 6:41 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 61971.html
The Solar Probe Plus spacecraft is set to take off in 2018 NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center/SDO/Joy Ng, producer
Nasa is set to make a major announcement about its first mission “to touch the sun”.

The agency wants to send a spacecraft closer to the sun than ever before, where it will face extreme temperatures and radiation levels.
Solar Probe Plus will plunge directly into the sun’s atmosphere at approximately 4 million miles from the sun’s surface into a region that no other spacecraft has ever encountered. The spacecraft folds its solar panels into the shadows of its protective solar shade, leaving just enough of the specially-angled panels in sunlight to provide power closer to the sun.
Credits: JHU/APL...
The experiments selected for Solar Probe Plus are specifically designed to solve two key questions of solar physics - why is the sun's outer atmosphere so much hotter than the sun's visible surface and what propels the solar wind that affects Earth and our solar system? " said Dick Fisher, director of NASA's Heliophysics Division in Washington.
I think this might be relevant to this thread.

WISPR: Wide-field visible light heliospheric imager for the NASA Solar Probe Plus mission...
http://solarprobe.jhuapl.edu/Spacecraft ... nstruments
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... REY-HOwfQQ
Bandpass 475 to 755 nm
The most exciting phrase to hear in science,
the one that heralds new discoveries,
is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
Isaac Asimov

perpetual motion

Unread post by perpetual motion » Tue May 30, 2017 8:58 pm

'The agency wants to send a spacecraft closer to the sun than ever before, where it will face extreme temperatures and radiation levels.
Man are they ever going to be surprised when they fire that thing up and sending back non physics information.
The sun gives out heat, bah! Can't wait for this one, if they give us the truth of the (matter). Get it, matter.

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Tue May 30, 2017 9:33 pm

fosborn_ wrote:
GaryN... nothing is visible by eye, not even the Sun, from clear space. They took no photos of the Sun (except with the very high speed 2485 film, looking through the lunar dust) never talked about it, not right for such as supposedly blazingly bright and burning hot ball of pure white fire.
https://youtu.be/XUYDbDlGXqo?t=2940 set fps to .25
Apollo10LM_releaseSun3.jpg
Apollo10LM_releaseSun5.jpg
Apollo10LM_releaseSun7.jpg
In case the previous post wasn't clear, the LM was blocking the sun, upon release, the sun appears from behind the the Lunar Module. I think the orbital altitude was about 70 miles..
Isaac Asimov

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:39 am

perpetual motion wrote:'
The sun gives out heat, bah! .
Why would the sun have no heat? How can you justify that statement?
Isaac Asimov

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 am

fosborn_ wrote:
fosborn_ wrote:
GaryN... nothing is visible by eye, not even the Sun, from clear space. They took no photos of the Sun (except with the very high speed 2485 film, looking through the lunar dust) never talked about it, not right for such as supposedly blazingly bright and burning hot ball of pure white fire.
https://youtu.be/XUYDbDlGXqo?t=2940 set fps to .25
Apollo10LM_releaseSun3.jpg
Apollo10LM_releaseSun5.jpg
Apollo10LM_releaseSun7.jpg
In case the previous post wasn't clear, the LM was blocking the sun, upon release, the sun appears from behind the the Lunar Module. I think the orbital altitude was about 70 miles..[/quote

There is no light in free space.
it requires two opposing meeting fields to enable light to occur.
the Craft is made here of materials of here, it will create a field about the self same as here , thus the light occurring will give the illusion of been from the sun, it is only half the story.

heat is similar, it is a resonance consequence, and the field meeting geometries will produce variant heat exactly as upon this planet from poles to equator.

Kevin

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:25 am

Kevin...There is no light in free space.
Can you site any research or refference material ? Or is this all thought experment?
meeting fields
What does this consist of ?
Isaac Asimov

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:41 am

fosborn_ wrote:
There is no light in free space.
Can you site any research or refference material ? Or is this all thought experment?
There is no " research material"
We are victims of our limited senses, assuming in fact like manner what these limited senses report.
That which You refer to as " thought " is a consequence of evaluating what I have personally experienced and expanded outwards and inwards to all scale.
The overall general assumption based so called science demands it is correct, I find it totally flawed.

This forum is about challenging the assumed nature of universe, and revealing it's electrical/magnetic true nature.
I totally refuse to adhere to assumptions based indoctrination.

Nature in all it's magnificence reveals a totally variant reality.

Kevin

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:26 pm

expanded outwards and inwards to all scale.
So your a diety, of a sort and connect with omniscience? You skip the journey and go right to the answers? :?
Isaac Asimov

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:41 am

fosborn_ wrote:
expanded outwards and inwards to all scale.
So your a diety, of a sort and connect with omniscience? You skip the journey and go right to the answers? :?
I simply utilise the senses We all have, but most have forgotten how to use.
Where does all knowledge reside?
Those senses We all have are capable of accessing knowledge, not as most do, which is to repeat parrot fashion that which is indoctrinated.

Universe has a simple system, it is detectable , and it has a duality of spin in it's simplicity, those spins create local pinch point where they accumulate, that is what the sun is, an accumulation of consciousness that will eventually coalesce into mass and then become a planet, all of the planets and moons have been such.

Consciousness forms with this duality of spin about a pole and equator, it then creates a local magnetic field which creates electric potentials, these transfer about the electric universe.

Kevin

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:52 am

Where does all knowledge reside?
God was the only source I was aware of, of "all knowledge". But you proclaim direct access to it? Do you have a following? ;)

But for the purposes of this thread and the question of starlight and sunlight...
Kevin...Consciousness forms with this duality of spin about a pole and equator, it then creates a local magnetic field which creates electric potentials, these transfer about the electric universe.
We need to break this down a little, its seems more like science fantasy to me. So about light..
Kevin.. and revealing it's electrical/magnetic true nature.
Kevin..There is no light in free space.
it requires two opposing meeting fields to enable light to occur.
I really need to know what the your talking about with " meeting fields" ?
Isaac Asimov

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:20 am

Fosborn,

If You want to start declaring that some super being most call god is involved.....I don't reckon this forum is the place.

Consciousness is Omni present in universe, it carries all information.
Everything in creation is made by consciousness, many term this the aether, I don't.

It has a simple method of creating every so called atom, with polarity and equator , exactly the self same as every planet, star galaxy.
There is a heart centred reversal zone, some indoctrination assumers call black holes.
There is no such, there is no gravity, there is a net inrush relative to all in creation of consciousness called gbravity.

Each creation has this field of duality, same as this planet, the stars have massive such fields and they create light when such as this planets field and the suns field meet.
light is an occurance , the sun is not as assumed, which is what this thread is discussing.

If You wish to believe as indoctrinated fine, I for one find differently.

ANU is the best visual description of how I personally via dowsing find all in creation to be within.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=an ... &FORM=VIRE

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:41 am

Kevin..If You want to start declaring that some super being most call god is involved.....I don't reckon this forum is the place.
Your the one speaking of metaphysics and faith based notions. You asked where "All Knowledge resides". I replied God. I gather your offended by the answer, then don't ask such a question.
As far as your arm chair moderator skills. Don't quit your day job.. :?

Your interpretation of my metaphysics of God, is wrong. the definition I speak of isn't dependent on and is apart from reality or creation. What you define as "super being" is a sub deity, the Demiurge. And so far your universal Consciousness, its a knockoff of it. Looks like you just choose a different indoctrination.. IMO
This article is about philosophical concept of a Universal Fashioner. For other uses, see Demiurge (disambiguation).
In the Platonic, Neopythagorean, Middle Platonic, and Neoplatonic schools of philosophy, the demiurge (/ˈdɛmiˌɜːrdʒ/) is an artisan-like figure responsible for the fashioning and maintenance of the physical universe. The term was adopted by the Gnostics. Although a fashioner, the demiurge is not necessarily the same as the creator figure in the monotheistic sense, because the demiurge itself and the material from which the demiurge fashions the universe are both considered to be consequences of something else. Depending on the system, they may be considered to be either uncreated and eternal, or considered to be the product of some other entity.
Kevin..Consciousness is Omni present in universe, it carries all information.
Everything in creation is made by consciousness, many term this the aether, I don't.
Your preaching faith based sermon here. IMO
Do you have any science, to explain your faith based conclusions, done with such confidence? This is a science forum, you know. you need to at lest make a token effort of it.
For instance, it looks like "meeting fields" are now called "field of duality". What is this?
I don't want to watch religious indoctrination videos, just put it in your own words, please.
Isaac Asimov

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:46 am

Fosborn,

You appear to want a fight.....
Therefore I am finished with Yourself.

Kevin

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:34 am

kevin wrote:Fosborn,

You appear to want a fight.....
Therefore I am finished with Yourself.

Kevin
Yes that's true. If people are going to post public nonsense with such conviction and feel offended when called to account for it. Then why spread bad teachings?
Stop creating confusion. Keep it to yourself. At lest have the humility to acknowledge the falsifications and hypocrisy of your position. IMO..
Last edited by fosborn_ on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Isaac Asimov

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:37 am

What if the sun wasn't boring at all but was actually repulsive in nature?

In our system energy flow is unidirectional for the most part. The earth takes in energy from the sun. This is blurred a bit because the earth is also magnetized, spinning and has a voltage gradient , but the net flow of energy is to the earth, and thus like a common heater element when the circuit is active current will be drawn.

so the grounding of energy is not too different from the grounding of everything else i.e gravity as it relies on the net inflow of energy.

we defy this gravity on a routine basis by overcoming the energy inflow. Its easy enough to throw a ball or jump or even launch a rocket. We just have to overcome the incoming energy. you get confused here because the earth is a kind of spinning centerfuge that spins out matter by mass according to the direction of energy flow. It makes no difference though as wherever the net energy is flowing, there is also the unidirectional overwhelming force.

So the inverse of this should also be true. The net outflow of energy from the sun tells me that the sun should be repulsive at the suns surface. The suns centerfuge works opposite and we end up with the solar wind, or the spinning off of the surface of the sun.
its all lies.