The Boring Sun

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

fosborn_

Re: The Boring Sun

Unread post by fosborn_ » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:56 am

Webbman, within your thinking, what are your thoughts as to the travel of light between the stars ? From our sun?
The most exciting phrase to hear in science,
the one that heralds new discoveries,
is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
Isaac Asimov

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:25 am

fosborn_ wrote:
kevin wrote:Fosborn,

You appear to want a fight.....
Therefore I am finished with Yourself.

Kevin
Yes that's true. If people are going to post public nonsense with such conviction and feel offended when called to account for it. Then why spread bad teachings?
Stop creating confusion. Keep it to yourself. At lest have the humility to acknowledge the falsifications and hypocrisy of your position. IMO..

If You haven't noticed...this is the mad ideas section of this forum, where free thinking is encouraged.
You can have whatever opinion of My posts as You please.
Your the one who started with the offensive remarks ("Your a deity then ")

I am in no way "offended"
I simply have no interest in a fight, which You clearly seem to want.

Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:40 am

Webbman,

I detect all in creation as been both implosive and outrush, it is then a question of degrees of such relative to other fields.
I detect all to be related to so called Fibonacci sequencing, therefore the ratio of outflow from the field of the sun versus the outflow of this planet determines what is called gravity, imho.

Each field is outrushing and then imploding in/out of the poles, with a heart centred reversal zone.
It is the moons such field that varies the balance between Earth and the sun, thus varying the ratio of implosion over outrush....thus the tides.

So Yes the sun has a net outflow relative to this planet.

The fluid water gives big clues to what is actually at play, and is the basics as such of dowsing for water where opposite spin zones either attract water to the surface ( where to dig a well) a attract water further underground.

Spin is how each field ( of consciousness performs at all scale, the sun and stars been very large such fields.

Kevin

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:59 am

The reason of "your a diety then" guestion, is your proclimations without justifaction. You don't seem to explain any details, only gereralities. For instance what do your star fields and planet fieds consist of? And if light is created when they touch, why would light travel any particular direction or give details about the objects in view or create particular spectrums for different .objects?
What is better about your ideas than accepted science?
Isaac Asimov

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:21 pm

fosborn_ wrote:Webbman, within your thinking, what are your thoughts as to the travel of light between the stars ? From our sun?
I think light can and does speed up when its leaves the heliosphere (enters a less dense aetheric medium) so things might be closer than they initially appear.
its all lies.

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:37 pm

I think light can and does speed up when its leaves the heliosphere (enters a less dense aetheric medium) so things might be closer than they initially appear.
Interesting concept, I thought I had seen something about it. It's been an education to realize how ify the cosmological latter is. If you have a suggestion to a link on a dissusion about it. That would be helpful. Years ago I read a book "Starlight and Time" addressing a simular issue.
Isaac Asimov

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:58 am

fosborn_ wrote:

The reason of "your a diety then" guestion, is your proclimations without justifaction. You don't seem to explain any details, only gereralities. For instance what do your star fields and planet fieds consist of? And if light is created when they touch, why would light travel any particular direction or give details about the objects in view or create particular spectrums for different .objects?
Could You please read the description to this section of the forum, and see if You can comprehend the stupidity of Your post.
Kevin

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:17 pm

kevin wrote:
fosborn_ wrote:

Could You please read the description to this section of the forum, and see if You can comprehend the stupidity of Your post.
Kevin
Are you saying you can't dumb down your speculations to
Answer these basic questions? I assume sense your ignoring them, your personal revelations can't be articulated to the Un initiated?
Isaac Asimov

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:56 pm

fosborn to kevin
Do you have any science, to explain your faith based conclusions, done with such confidence? This is a science forum, you know. you need to at lest make a token effort of it.
And where is your science Frank? The idea that anything at all is visible from cislunar space, despite the astronauts claims otherwise, is a faith based conclusion, with absolutely no science to support it.
The military R&D scientists said the only way to see the Sun correctly from clear space was with the Neutral Density filter, but NASA has never shown such a photo, and in fact seems to have a dread of things like solar filters,and took none on the Apollo missions. What possible reason was there for the Photographic Branch to make such a decision? Only one that I can think of.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:03 am

The military R&D scientists said the only way to see the Sun correctly from clear space was with the Neutral Density filter,
your making stuff up again, just like your blanket statments the astronauts don'tsee stars. thanks for correcting that. So now fix this statment please. ether site a source or I must assume the same M.O... IMO.
this isn't a conspiracy forum so any insinuation as such, is poor from, vary poor form.. imo
I posted lots of evedence recently. address it or ignoring says you can't refute it. :roll:
Isaac Asimov

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:42 am

Funny but I think this paper and other studies should have some discussion in this thread?
The Potential of Sociology in the Space Age:
Developing Astrosociology to Fill an Extraordinary Void1
Jim Pass, Ph.D.
(© copyright 2006)
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... wEru24_aPw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... ptnaOs2lTA
Isaac Asimov

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:54 am

fosborn_ wrote:Funny but I think this paper and other studies should have some discussion in this thread?
Developing Astrosociology to Fill an Extraordinary Void1
Jim Pass, Ph.D.
(© copyright 2006)
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... wEru24_aPw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... ptnaOs2lTA
I think it's useful in that GaryN indicated NASA fears public reaction, I would like to explore how plausible that assumption is and see if there are any subtle references to the, what if stars can't seen senario.
Isaac Asimov

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:40 pm

What about sociology in the Alien age?
Lara Logan: Do you believe in aliens?
Robert Bigelow: I'm absolutely convinced. That's all there is to it.
Lara Logan: Do you also believe that UFOs have come to Earth?
Robert Bigelow: There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence. And I spent millions and millions and millions -- I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.
Lara Logan: Is it risky for you to say in public that you believe in UFOs and aliens?
Robert Bigelow: I don't give a damn. I don't care.
Lara Logan: You don't worry that some people will say, "Did you hear that guy, he sounds like he's crazy"?
Robert Bigelow: I don't care.
Lara Logan: Why not?
Robert Bigelow: It's not gonna make a difference. It's not gonna change reality of what I know

60 Minutes interview.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bigelow-aer ... -in-space/

I'll see if I can E-Mail him about star visibility, I'm sure he'd know, but would he say?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

fosborn_

Unread post by fosborn_ » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:39 pm

'll see if I can E-Mail him about star visibility, I'm sure he'd know, but would he say
Lol.. you seem to discredit him before you look into his research. Perhaps use the .org list of sources and pick someone you might take more stock in? ;)
The military R&D scientists said the only way to see the Sun correctly from clear space was with the Neutral Density filter,
Hope you can site a source for this and confirm this assertion. I think it will go the way of the Apollo EVA flood light... IMO
Isaac Asimov

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:34 pm

I don't believe a word of the big Space Agencies and what they tell us normal humans about Space.

But you may find some interesting choices of words in this article.
https://sureshemre.wordpress.com/2016/0 ... -in-space/

The fallback of Mainstream seems to be only aperture and exposure, as well as deflection of the topic by equating photography (or worse) with Human Seeing.
https://www.universetoday.com/117215/wh ... look-like/

https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments ... l_through/
This one especially being so recent, but notice how quickly the topic is steered away from the subject.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes