The vortex.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

hertz

Re: The vortex.

Unread post by hertz » Fri May 20, 2011 9:14 am

xion III, i think you'll find your "lemons" in chapter 6 (pdf page 128) of the bergman & schep paper noted above by shelgeyr...the self-organizing nature of nature is amazing isn't it...lol...note also the lack of vorticity where the overlap is complete (mission accomplished?)...i'm liking the way you're reading the glyphs too...am looking forward to more insights

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Sat May 21, 2011 11:35 pm

I've been thinking about the cylinders rumored to be UFOs. There is a Youtube movie of a large cylinder in the vicinity of the sum and I wondered what this was. There are plenty of EM bubbles around the sun and by the behavior of these, their possible interaction with filamentry grid might be ascertained. They might also give an indication of how their scaled up cousins, the galaxies, are behaving.
solar-bubbles.jpg
The glyph below is a depiction of a snowflake. Around the edges are EM bubbles. I did not know this until I took a closer look. Apparently, water droplets begin adhering when freezing to form the various shapes. It's a crystal growth situation.
snowflake-bubbles.jpg
The snowflakes come in many shapes. Some hexagonal, some tubular. The cylindrical shapes could be bubbles that have collapsed, if that's the right word, to the polar axis.
snowflake_cylinder.jpg
The Glyph below shows the center of a snowflake.
snowflake-center.jpg
It's a depiction of the energy field. I think the most important point is that the center of the hexagon is not the the overall pole. It seems the construct is based on a ring of poles, possibly the cores of bubbles.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Mon May 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Hello hertz
I"ve compared the shape of the ecliptic vortex to the diagram found on page 128.
hurtz.jpg
The fit is remarkable. If I can have the blue line as outgoing current and the red line as ingoing current, or vice versa, I'm happy. I note the lack of vorticity in the center. This may be helpful. I note the lines within the center circle bear a close resemblance to those found at the heart of a snowflake.
snowflake1.jpg

Note the trumpets here as well. If a vortex is to form on the surface of a sphere and the center of that vortex then extend outwards, the shape will be that of the trumpet. I see some interesting diagrams on page 112 of the PDF. As a wild stab, I'd recommend a comparison between these and the cosmic radiation background.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Mon May 23, 2011 9:12 pm

By the time I saw the glyph below I had charted the solar system planetary orbits to a .9 ratio closing or 1.1 opening ratio logarithmic spiral so I had a lead on what this might be.
_9=ratio.jpg
It's a roundel featuring 44 spirals with a sun graphic at center. I decided to draw it with the same number of spirals and when I divided 360 by 44 to get the angle I needed between the spirals, I got 8.181818. It struck me that 8 + 1 = 9 and that 9 x 9 = 81 and that 1 x.9 x.9 = 81. So by using 44 spirals, it might be trying to tell us the solar system distances are arranged on a .9 ratio.

Mercury 57910
Venus 108200
Earth 149600
Mars 227940
Jupiter 778330
Saturn 1429400
Uranus 2870990
Neptune 4504300
Pluto 5913520

If you take the mean average distance of Pluto and repeatedly divide by .9, you'll pick up at least some of the planets and the overall accuracy looks to be 99%. Not all of of the increments have a planet but the other distances are important.
orbital-glyph.jpg
This glyph, I believe, is an orbital diagram. At the center are a pair of thick rings which I suspect are the star's equivalent of Van Allen belts. Stuck to the outside ring is the orbit of Mercury and then there is a series of Hohmann transfer orbits connecting the three inner planetary rings. I very much suspect that a series of tori at 90% reducing or 110% increasing ratio have formed around the sun and then slid across the plane of ecliptic until they have hit another ring, and latched permanently in that position.
twisted-rope.jpg
The twisted rope rings of Neptune fit the bill as far as circular tori are concerned.

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Tue May 24, 2011 2:07 pm

xionIII,
You might find some interesting/useful information in the forum thread "Electric rain, snow, hail ...."
(sub-thread "Re: Recovered: Snowflakes")
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... eb4469140f

Scroll down to see the post by user "arc-us" where they reference another good thread "Magnetism: Form, Structure, & Dynamics":
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... p?f=3&t=52

I post this in lieu of actually having something new to offer, but I'm working on it!
Shelgeyr
Sometimes I feel like a tiger’s got my leg...

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Wed May 25, 2011 1:59 am

Hi hertz
I have forwarded your inquiry as to further evidence of the glyphs not being made by human hand to Nancy Talbott at BLT research.

Nancy writes:
"We have been unable to do very much scientific work since the Clay Mineral XRD Study (http://www.bltresearch.com/xrd.php) due to total lack of $$, but I've been concentrating on a young Dutch medium, Robbert v/d Broeke, who is the only person in the world who "knows" exactly when and where new circles are forming in his area of southern Holland. The totally mind-blowing events which go on around him, and which have been for 17 years or so now (see multiple individual reports listed at the bottom of Robbert's BLT "Home" page ( http://www.bltresearch.com/robbert.php)--many of which I have both witnessed and carefully documented--seem to me to point to both the presence of some kind of electrical phenomena and it's interaction (in his case anyway) with human consciousness. And in many of the circles which occur around him (as well as in extraordinary events inside his home) a white powder has been involved which repeated FT-IR analysis and more recently FT-IR, ICP-MS and XRD work indicates it to be a very pure "hydromagnesite" --thought to be synthetically produced by the man who carried out the XRD work, mineralogist Dennis D. Eberl (http://www.bltresearch.com/robbert/2009whitepowder.php)."

The only thought I have is that the bubbles around the galaxies have a whitish color. Residue, perhaps.

Hi Shelgeyer,
I see compressed magnetic fields.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLXkwxhS ... re=related

I think this may be a situation where an EM bubble is brought into existence and it's the force of the expansion pushing the molecular bubbles aside that is giving it propulsion. The aluminium is a very good insulator so the EM is being directed back downwards as well.

hertz

Unread post by hertz » Wed May 25, 2011 5:56 am

the origin of the glyphs is somehow not as interesting to me as the story they are telling (or trying to tell)...you are on the right track: the behavior of plasma scales...its twisting, pinching and occassional ignition is the vortex...
it can be seen in galaxies, stars, snowflakes and even DNA...to understand how such a thing is
possible, however, you will have to descend into the quantum underworld of Harold Aspden...
this guide will help http://www.aspden.org/books/pwecent/pwecent2005.pdf but beware:
the asp's den is full of dangers...dead ends will lure you with their beauty, but do not linger...
keep your eyes on the light and you will eventually re-emerge into the world of aether, into the
world of tesla and back on the path of righteousness where the mythical beasts of black holes
and dark matter cease to exist...

P.S. as you transit the quantum underworld keep a picture of Hannes Alfven nearby...he will keep you on track :)

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Wed May 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Hi hertz

I''ve placed a set of .9 reducing ratio circles on this image of concentric circles in the cosmic background radiation.
cosmic-background-radiation.jpg
Note the double width on the inner circle. That would make the width of the ring .81 of the inner circle's radius.

2/4 3/9 4/16 5/25 6/36 7/42 8/64 9/81 10/100

These are inverse square law increments which deal with field density strengths as computed from the surface of a sphere so there does seem to be some correlation. This is also a design that occurs with some frequency within the gylph orbital diagrams.

I'm not sure that it is meant to symbolize Van Allen tori. It might, in which case we'd be looking at the heart of an extra large bubble.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Wed May 25, 2011 8:48 pm

I wanted to find out about rainbows. I suspected that the irridescent band is comprised of core aligned filaments that feature wave compression from infra red to ultra violet. The idea was that we are actually seeing EM bubbles from the atmosphere after they have struck the ground and the rainbow is a manifestation of the bubble shell.
penumbra_glyph.jpg
This glyph shows birds creating turbulence and by the look of it, the turbulence then creates EM bubbles. Of course, that's not the only turbulence scale within the atmosphere so could we be surrounded by much larger invisible EM bubbles?
This website:
http://www.atoptics.co.uk/halo/haldisp.htm
features images of multiple halos. These, I believe are invisible bubbles that are backlit enough to reveal themselves.
There is a consistency of vertical polar axes and right angle ecliptic planes but it's the vortex polar emissions, which I've never seen before, that have me reasonably convinced that we are indeed looking at bubbles. This then gives a scenario, in the instance of rainbows, where the bubble hits the ground and inverts back upon itself. Possibly the energy from the first hemisphere to hit runs back up the polar axis and reforms to create the double rainbow, possibly it's a super ellipsoid situation like pressing a rubber ball against a wall.
m81infra_red.jpg
This glyph shows that turbulence created within filamentary tubes forms cyclones which then form into bubbles. Next to it is filamentry structure imaged in infra red of M51. I have taken it from the top right area of this image:
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110126.html

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu May 26, 2011 9:29 am

EM - energy bubble
Indeed, the universe does appear to be a EM bubble/field.

Now, you are suggesting that many EM bubbles exist within that.

EM energy propagates. It can be reflected. It can be absorbed. It dissipates.

What am i not understanding? What mechanism makes it into and contains it as a bubble?

thank you..
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu May 26, 2011 11:11 am

Sparky wrote:
EM - energy bubble
Indeed, the universe does appear to be a EM bubble/field.

Now, you are suggesting that many EM bubbles exist within that.

EM energy propagates. It can be reflected. It can be absorbed. It dissipates.

What am i not understanding? What mechanism makes it into and contains it as a bubble?

thank you..

ANU,
Imagine the two whorls together, this is exactly as all in creation operates.
It is how YOU are, but not to the visual.
It is scalar at all scale, and all such ANU fields interact with all others.
I can detect all of this directly.
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/126/134anuqa.html

Kevin

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri May 27, 2011 10:13 am

Kevin, thank you for the link and your perspective. However i am more interested in the mechanics of a phenomenon.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Fri May 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi Sparky, hello Kevin.
It is like a mechanism. In the universe as we know it, all atomic, molecular, planetary, solar and galactic cores are spinning. They all have electromagnetic fields. In order to exist, their energy fields must occur as closed circuits, or loops. As the polar energy moves ouwards, it must find a place and a system whereby it can return to the core or the loop will be broken. So it forms a perimeter system, a torus, to re-turbine the energy back to the center. This then forms the limit of it's outward travel and it's the spinning nature of the vortex coming down to that torus that defines the spherical shape. That's how the energy is contained. As to how they form, also by vortex. Imagine filamentary currents joining like branches on a tree. The bubbles form in the knots as one current rushes past the other.

:D

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Fri May 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Perhaps, as a general principle, it might be said that bubbles form from turbulence.
When they do, their poles act like male to female screw threads. So the north pole of one will join up to the south pole of another. When this happens, the two bubbles will share the polar axis. Any number of bubbles can join together this way to form long strings. The polar axis then becomes a filament with bubbles arranged upon it like pearls on a necklace. The bubbles aren't solid though and it is quite possible that one bubble will slide up the polar axis until it becomes engulfed by the next bubble along. It is quite possible to have bubbles within bubbles all on a string and even bubble clusters where a big bubble is on the axis that has other bubbles in or around it. A myriad of combinations.
bubble-glyph.jpg
This is a process that occurs in space and when these bubble strings hit a newly forming planetoid, they leave an imprint of themselves not all by the impact of the collision, but also by the energy of the bubbles chewing out the rock.
crater-chain.jpg
tree_glyph.jpg
A tree is an evolved bubble. In one hemisphere, the dendritic structure has become a root system. In the other, it has become branches. The shell of the bubble above ground has become leaves which are a canopy designed to harvest solar energy. The two hemisphere's are connected by the polar axis or trunk. The life form is based on carbon which is indicated in this glyph as the hexagonal negative shapes in the branches' dendritic structure.
The fruit, let's say apples, are evolved bubbles where the core is the polar axis and the stem is a polar filament.

xionIII

Unread post by xionIII » Sun May 29, 2011 12:56 am

spiral_glyph.jpg
This is a galactic arm. I can tell this by the 'cords' as I call them. That's the set of radial spokes. These can be found in the visible light of M51. Note the straight edge of the bubble. As the overall bubble shrinks for the final time, the cords sequentially reduce the outer perimeter. The bubble is shaped as the blade of an axe, as an analogy, with the cord as the edge of the blade.
There is a small spiral shape at the edge of the spiral arm at 2'oclock that has no business being there.
Between it and the big spiral is a line. The statement then, is that there is indeed a relationship between the shapes of the galaxies, and the shapes of the shells. I already knew before I got to the glyphs that the .9 ratio spiral has a very accurate and consistent relationship with the shells and the snails. As an experiment, I took these ammonites off the net at random and added the vortexes. The only feasible explanation I can imagine that might explain this similarity, for it is the same vortex shape, is that the spiral is not based on cellular division, but on energy.
whirlpool-cords.jpg