What is time?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Heftruck

Re: What is time?

Unread post by Heftruck » Wed May 14, 2008 5:22 am

Solar wrote:"Time", is a mental construct to quantify the duration of events.
Which can be measured by frequency.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed May 14, 2008 7:37 am

Indeed Frequency is the true dimension of time. It is both linear and distributed in APM.
Three dimensions of length with two of frequency. That is APM's concept of time in a nutshell.
In fact it explains quantum 1/2 spin, somthing I never understood until yesterday.
:oops:

My quantum 1/2 spin lesson from Dave Thomson of APM
My previous questions, or statements in plain text, Dave's replies in bold
Hi Dean,
Are you reading APM?

Yes I am doing that. I got excited again.
I really have to claim brain injury on that one.....pretty bad math.
I know 2 spin is not 360...

No, you still missed it. 2 spin is 1440 degrees. 1 spin is 720 degrees, and 1/2 spin is 360 degrees. In the quantum realm, there is a hidden dimension of frequency, which we cannot see. When an electron spins in our 4-D world 360 degrees, it has only spun 1/2 of a full quantum spin. This is not something I came up with, it is a part of mainstream physics.

I am going to bite the bit and slow down. I promise.
I can only say you have lit a fire in me.

That is good.
And that relationship as it plays out in APM 5-D Space Resonance.
In our book, Secrets of the Aether, we have a section about Aether Structures. The steps involved in
building Aether structures involve quantifying the spin differences of matter and Aether. Although the
quantum Aether unit has 2-spin, subatomic particles only inhabit one fourth of the Aether, or half spin.
The “spin” of the subatomic particles is a direct result of the two dynamic frequency dimensions of the
Aether. One of the dynamic frequency dimensions manifests as forward/backward time, the other
manifests as right/left spin direction. There is actually a third “static” frequency, which results in
positive/negative electrostatic charge.

All matter in our observed Universe exists in only the forward time direction. This observed matter
further divides into matter and antimatter, depending on which half of the spin direction cycle it exists.
Matter also divides into positive and negative charge depending on which half of the static charge cycle
it exists.

The primary angular momentum composing subatomic particles can only spin in either the forward or
backward time direction, and either the right or left spin direction, and exist in either the positive or the
negative of the static charge dipole. Since static charge is not part of the dynamic two-spin structure of
the Aether, and angular momentum only exists in half the forward/backward time frequency and half the
right/left spin direction, matter appears to have half-spin.

Therefore, when half spin subatomic particles bind they are missing the backward time direction, yet the
Aether sees this backward time direction. The result is that subatomic particles do not pair exactly
opposite or adjacent to each other, as square building blocks seem to do at the macro level of existence.
Instead, the subatomic particles (being curved toroidal structures to begin with), build up in a twisted
pattern.

This twisted construction affects the minor and major radii of the toroidal electrons. As electrons bind
to each other and fill the Aether spin positions around an atomic nucleus, the effect is additive.

http://www.16pi2.com/files/Electron_bin ... uation.pdf
Last edited by junglelord on Wed May 14, 2008 7:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Wed May 14, 2008 7:40 am

Time is what separates the constant from the variable...
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed May 14, 2008 7:48 am

APM is all about quantum constants.
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Julian Braggins

Unread post by Julian Braggins » Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 am

Not much help from a scientific point of view, but without memory, time is always NOW. :)

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri May 16, 2008 11:53 am

What is TIME?
Who's TIME?
If we are talking of Earths time?, then is the time constant all around the earths sphere?
Instead of thinking of the earth as a fixed blob of mass, floating about in nothing, think of it not existing many times per second, as we think of seconds.
Then consider that it reforms relevant to the continued condition it exists in, and all of this is a continuum of on/offs with the alterations occuring due to the input mediums that set the condition.
If therefore there are a multiple arrangement of inputs all around the sphere inputting into this system, time is the alteration of the input variables.
If therefore you were to travel in time, you would need to be able to reset the variables about a local field about you, and there you would be, moved in time, because you would reset in the condition relevant to an alternate time condition.

If you moved to an alternative sphere where the condition alteration of on/offs was slower than here, you may well live to a vast age in comparison to here.
I suspect that the variance in time is relevant to the circulation around a sort of fixed point, the nearer to that point, the faster time will flow, move outwards away from the point, and time will flow more sedately.

I therefore propose that time does not exist in a linear line, but that it cycles around circulations where similer conditions will re-occur, and that the stuff that is space will have the memory of when it formed in that condition previously, so we will suddenly KNOW things.
Everything is space , everything is no-thing, but is something relevant to the cauldren type mixing pot we call time.

We are part of the present condition, and thus recognise this condition, if another time were right under your nose, you would not recognise it, unless you were altered to match its condition, I suspect that is possible but upon reguler time waves of altered condition flows?
kevin

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Fri May 16, 2008 2:23 pm

There is no "stuff " of space nor time , it is conceptual only. All ideas to the contrary are reified abstractions.
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Fri May 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Plasmatic wrote:There is no "stuff " of space nor time , it is conceptual only. All ideas to the contrary are reified abstractions.
I think we are moving too much into metaphysics. Let's move down to earth again...

Any wave that we observe to go outward from a source moves forward in time.
Any wave that we observe to go inward towards a sink moves backward in time.
Anything waving in place is matter.

ImageImage
Concentric spherical standing waves graphics by Gabriel LaFreniere.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri May 16, 2008 4:14 pm

I agree, time is quite real as is space, and waving matter.
8-)
It moves in both directions.
I agree 100%.

the APM quantum unit of frequency is derived by the quantum velocity (speed of light) divided by the quantum length (Comptons Wavelength) which equals 1.23558998 x 10<20> Hz

In APM the quantum measurements, form quantum units, which form qunatum constants.
:D
Last edited by junglelord on Fri May 16, 2008 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri May 16, 2008 4:32 pm

StevenO:
Are those standing waves from http://www.spaceandmotion.com ?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri May 16, 2008 5:02 pm

Certainly frequency is real. Since it is the reciprocal of time, both must be real by definition then.
I fail to see how either could not be real?
:?
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri May 16, 2008 5:37 pm

junglelord wrote:Certainly frequency is real. Since it is the reciprocal of time, both must be real by definition then.
I fail to see how either could not be real?
Can yer get 'em in yer bucket?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Fri May 16, 2008 5:39 pm

Heftruck wrote:
Solar wrote:"Time", is a mental construct to quantify the duration of events.
Which can be measured by frequency.
Oscillations, of the duration of phenomena, per unit of "Time" as defined by committee or machine does not make "Time" a substance nor the substance of the phenomena so observed. It is merely a way to conceptually relate to the phenomena.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri May 16, 2008 5:51 pm

I still have to stand by StevenO on this one. With a background in electronics, I fail to see how frequency is not real?

You can toy with the word substance all you want, that has nothing to do with disproving the validity of or reality of frequency and time. I know they are real, they are driving your computer.
:lol:

Somewhere there is substance in all that.
David Bohm will tell you everything is one thing.
So to play reduction and randomly pick what is not real is in and of itself a game, certainly there is no logic or proof.
My computer however runs at a specific frequency, that is quite real.

Since atoms are real and electrons are real, magnetic fields are real, and all of them resonate at specific frequencies, then I fail to see how any of it is not real?

You know even atomic nuclei can be harmonically coupled with MRI. This ability to control frequency is what proves it is real. The substance of radio waves and frequency prove they are real substance of EM waves. Your radio built courtesy by Tesla technology is proof of the reality of frequency.

Certainly Tesla spent a life time playing with the reality of harmonic resonance, and you think its all in your mind?
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Fri May 16, 2008 6:18 pm

junglelord wrote: Certainly Tesla spent a life time playing with the reality of harmonic resonance, and you think its all in your mind?
Do you favor the below quote because it alludes to a difference between 'reality' as the the perception of Reality?
Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside."
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden