WHOLE Spectrum of ElectroVerse for Exploration!

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: WHOLE Spectrum of ElectroVerse for Exploration!

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:01 pm

I conceived of a sound table for my therapy practice. It would have subwoofers like a buttkicker, so that we could drive transducers at body harmonic frequencies. It would be a water table (think of a thin water bed on a massage table), harmonic frequencies would be driving transducers that would vibrate the water and the patient lying on the table right to the bone. It also incorporated light and patterns of fractals for visual entrainment. Binaral beat frequencies would also be used with headphones. The key was to cause entrainment by all means possible at the same time.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:44 pm

webolife wrote:
...as JL said. Resonance. But I don't see resonance as so much a wave property, although it manifests in waving media,
but as a geometry, hmmmm, I say "crystaline" property of the system. Each system, each crystal, has it defining piezoelectric and other structural elements, some of which are more responseive to x-rays, for example, others more to radio or microradiation, others, such as my retina and the earth/solar system in general, to the blue-green-red spectrum. Light requires neither wavance nor particality...
[ nice to see the crystalline essence that pervades, has persevered~ ]

Perhaps the common translator of the energetic spectrum, viewed as: wave-particle, resonant-refractive-diffractive, destructive-entraining-healing; might be gauged more precisely as oscillation.

For ex. spin, rotation, pulsation or [Millennium's ] 'helixoidal' rhythm;
depending on angle of incidence or attraction.
ie: geometry.

~

Millennium

Unread post by Millennium » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:19 am

truly oscillation, spin, flux ...

in the Toroidal SuperStar [anti-Black Holes'] thread we are at the moment using the word helicylindrical to describe the plasma filament which is the group wave -- yet that word equally describes the phase wave (or 'helix' or 'vortex').

thus I always focus on the frequencies and wavelengths, and velocities, of the many (or VERY many) components of any electromagnetic wave complex and plasma filament.

and thus the basic properties of these helices -- i.e., coils or inductors which by definition also have capacitance, are capacitors! resistance, reactance, impedance ... as well as inductance and capacitance ... with frequency, wavelength, spin period, radius, pi and phi -- AND velocities subluminal, luminal, and superluminal -- all revealing the ontological origin of number and mathematics! [our forms, bodies, and our minds, consciousness electromagnetic!]

'REAL' numbers and mathematics are simply the ratios and sum/differences of waves and carriers, of phase waves and group waves ... a description of mother nature.

'meter', maat-her, the electrodynamic measure of aboriginal songline, chorus of the spirit-verse, her/our divine harmonies!

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:09 pm

@#

AYE, FORM AND NUMBER

~

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:24 pm

Could it be that, if we on this planet evolved in a plasma where most harmful radiation was shielded out (see the Saturn Theory) that's why we have little resistance to some wavelengths and not others?

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:14 pm

Oscillation of or within the light source produces a resonant oscillation of or within the [peripheral point] receiver. I see this as an instantaneous radial vectoral action across the distance between source and receiver, based on the inherent dynamic of the system geometry. As such it requires no elementary aether through which to propagate as though the signal [light] were itself a wave. The action is [from] force [actually pressure, since a vector has geometrically undefined diameter] directed from periphery to centroid, hence centropic... the oscillation is not ideally elastic, since centropy is the essence of entropy, the resulting energy state being [even if minisculy so] a lower potential than the initial state.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:42 pm

by Osmosis on Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:24 pm

Could it be that, if we on this planet evolved in a plasma where most harmful radiation was shielded out (see the Saturn Theory) that's why we have little resistance to some wavelengths and not others?
Partially addressing this line of discussion, a EM Spectrum and Human Resonance thread is posted in the "Human Question" topic file of this forum.

Millennium,
may want to copy your "lists and discussions of the bioresonant frequencies" from above, to the Human Question, if relevant, so we can get that part of the forum rolling again.

Cheer,
s

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:21 am

I totaly dig the resonance subject. But I must say:
the El Naschie's and Lisi's (and sad-to-say Winter's?) -- empty mirrors of the corporate science institution -- are endlessly paraded before our young wishful students of natural philosophy, of divine nature.

compare index.php

the 'fractal-dribble', non-sacred geometries, linear short-circuitings of continuous helixoidal omnispectral song -- soldier-speak masquerading as songline -- are used in every conversation, in every medium, to try and further promulgate the legacy of mindless violence, human-corporeal discontinuity.

every day 're-severing' the 'corpus colossus' of complete 'circumferential' consciousness ... we ... the adi shakt, electroshakti.

the nonliving, non-moving, non-existent broken 'geometries' of the covert State -- erecting prison walls to the true, real, experiential 'geometrodynamic', or better-said electromagnetogeometrodynamic.

discussion at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NuclearStructure

breeding further 'shaved soldiery', living neural nets replaced by web-written hard-drives -- thus never able to see the thousands and millions of years of now-ancestry shared by the grandmothers, the seers, the 'elders', the medicine-mediums of all our relations.

garden of our dreaming,

Millennium Twain

http://groupkos.com/mtwain

witness, for example, Kanarev in Russia, or Arp in Germany, even Piddington in Australia -- after making strides that NO OTHER corporate-physicist could -- then 'self-coerced' into conforming to and promoting the peer-manure covert physics -- because money/institution were more important to them then furthering the truth of divine nature.

political-correctness their 'sacred' mainstay, way!

Dan Winter wrote:

El Naschie, Lisi, etc. Standard Peer-Manure Physics ...

Millennium , you are quite possibly the king of reifying and politicising elctrodynamics!!....And the sophistication of it all!!!
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

BlueCrab

Unread post by BlueCrab » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:58 pm

I think it would be worthwhile to toss in Schauberger's ideas regarding the periodic table. That's what your chart reminded me of Millenium. I think you are on the right track! Your posts are a little jumbled, but I understand your work. Good luck.

[Edit: Oversized image removed, see link in post below. DS]
Last edited by davesmith_au on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Image removed - way too large. Please see instructions on the Announcements forum, Rules and Guidelines. DS.

BlueCrab

Unread post by BlueCrab » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Ahh. That posted VERY large!!

Here is a good link to his diagrams.....

http://www.walter-russell.de/en/Diagramme.php

Millennium

Unread post by Millennium » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:58 am

Viktor Schauberger or Walter Russell?

Both offered us a lot -- neither saw beyond the nanoscopic atomic realm to the pico-scopic and femto-scopic realms of the electron and proton -- and thus of the nuclear realm, the plasma filamentary realm.

Neither depicted Divine Creation -- the electromagnetic wave which self-connects at the electron-scale and the proton-scale to BECOME! to Become CHARGE. to become MATTER. our Lissajous standing electromagnetic waves.

This waited for my introspection, study, and work. The beneficiary of the priceless contributions of Schauberger, Russell, Tesla, Piddington, Alfven, Birkeland, Bostick, Carroll, Barnes, Wolff ...

Our gift from a world of ancestors, guiding us today ... in returning to our love of all our sacred relations ... our epiphany with the luminous (and superluminous) harmonies!

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:05 pm

I am not so sure they did not know what you know. You may feel they did not, I feel they did. In fact I know they did. The greatest sin is not realizing how much they knew. It has been surpressed what they knew and what it means to us. You should not fall under the spell of that false history lesson. You of all people should know better.

Sorry but I had to call a spade a spade.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord