Bill McDonald's General Composite of the Roswell Spacecraft

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Re: Bill McDonald's General Composite of the Roswell Spacecr

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:51 pm

One can’t even begin to understand the true “history” of the last half of the 20th century without realizing the role the Nazis played in it, or the degree to which they infiltrated the upper levels of the US government. MKULTRA mind control, “alien abductions (for genetic research), and money laundering are just a few that come to mind. What about NASA's secret space program? Given NASA’s Nazi origins one wonders to what degree they cooperated/collaborated with the secret Nazi “third world power” as Farrell calls them. They had scalar weapons; the Bell was supposed to be a torsion field generator.

Roswell and the Reich: The Nazi Connection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH0r_xOqVzw

Roswell & the Nazi Connection
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/03/14
Ian Punnett was joined by researcher Joseph P. Farrell, who appeared for the full four hours, for a discussion on the connection between UFOs and the Nazi's Third Reich, and presented a very different scenario of what crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in July of 1947. "If, two years after the end of World War II, something Nazi crashes in the New Mexico desert," he said, "then, yes, that's going to get the American military to panic." This panic, Farrell believes, caused them to create the "UFO v. weather balloon" debate which has persisted to this day and, thus, pushed all other theories into the peripheral.

He detailed a number of issues surrounding the Roswell story which suggest that the downed craft was of terrestrial, but non-American, origin. For instance, Farrell noted that witnesses, who saw the Roswell debris, observed numbers on the wreckage. This, he surmised, suggests an Earthly origin since it is highly unlikely that ETs would be using our symbols for there numeric system. On the subject of the beings allegedly recovered from the crash, he asserted that, based on the vast majority of the accounts, there is "nothing that compels to the fact that these were extraterrestrial beings. We simply have very odd looking humans." Apparently, this idea was shared by the Army personnel who arrived at the scene, since Farrell said that one witness claims that the recovery team attempted to speak Japanese and German to the crash victims.

Taking these aspects of the event into account, Farrell advanced his alternative theory that the downed craft at Roswell was really a version of the erstwhile Nazi project known as The Bell. According to his research, work on the Bell can be traced from Germany to Argentina following World War II. To that end, he revealed that immediately following the Roswell crash, the US Army re-opened the security classification files of the former Nazis that were brought to America via Project Paperclip. Additionally, he cited the testimony of Col. Philip Corso, who Farrell contends, "hints, repeatedly throughout his book, that there is some apparent Nazi 'look' to the technology that they had recovered." Ultimately, Farrell theorized that the displaced Nazis were "sending a message to their former enemy that 'we have a technology that you cannot touch.'"
Notice that Stanton Friedman doesn’t dispute Farrell’s claims about Nazi technology. Instead he talks about where he got his academic degree and how he had never worked on black projects.

Roswell and The Reich The Nazi Connection: A Review By Stanton T Friedman
http://www.supernaturalufo.com/index/ne ... t-friedman
Considering how many explanations have been put forth to explain what crashed near Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947, it should not be surprising that yet another has been put forth. The new one is not just a casual suggestion. Joseph P. Farrell has written a 520 page book Roswell and the Third Reich: The Nazi Connection. It was published in Mid March 2010 by Adventures Unlimited Press.

He had already published six other books since 2004, mostly dealing with Nazi Technology. His Wikipedia article says Farrell is an Adjunct Professor of Patristic Theology and Apologetics at the unaccredited California Graduate School of Theology in La Habra, California. Patristics deals with the lives of the early church fathers. This sounds like an unusual combination. I was surprised to see no reference to Dr. Barry Downing’s excellent book Flying Saucers and the Bible

The book has some indications of scholarship. There are a lot of footnotes. He quotes at length books by myself, Don Schmitt, Kevin Randle, Bill Moore and Charles Berlitz, and many others. As a matter of fact I think he has far exceeded the amount of copyright material that can be quoted without getting approval from the authors. I am disturbed that there is no index. There is a bibliography, which unfortunately is missing several items that should have been cited since they contradict some of the claims Farrell has made.

Farrell tries to make the case that what crashed was not of alien origin, but represented Nazi technology developed secretly (but not used) during World War II by the third Reich and successfully hidden from the world after the allied victory. Certainly a number of conspiracy theories are brought into the discussion.

He discusses the MJ-12 documents and also numerous claims related to Reichian technology. I especially resented the fact that he claims a half dozen times that I worked on numerous black projects, also that I am nuclear engineer…even saying “credentialed nuclear engineer”. As it happens he gives no basis for either of these false claims. I would have liked to have known what the basis is for both. I never ever worked on a Black Project and never took any course in engineering. My BSc and MSc degrees are both in Physics from the University of Chicago, which does not have an engineering school.

Yes, I had a Q clearance for 14 years and the information that was generated in the many programs on which I worked was generally classified. However, a Black budget program is one whose very existence is classified. For example, I worked at the General Electric Aircraft Nuclear Propulsion Program. The title was on the gate. And the title was NOT classified. Lockheed’s development of the Stealth fighter, in contrast, was indeed a Black Project on which about 10 Billion dollars was spent over 10 years without any public mention at all of the program or its objectives. GEANP employed only 3500 people in 1958 of which 1100 were engineers and scientists and only spent $100,000,000 that year.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 675#p58608

I have to agree with both Peter Levenda and Joseph Farrell that the UFOs that crashed in Roswell and most of the flying saucers seen later through the last century belonged to the Nazis. Most abductees report having seen three types of “extraterrestrials” – Nordics, reptilians and “grays”. Perhaps they are nothing more than interterrestrials who live in underground caverns and/or bases.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:46 pm

There is even a reasonable “terrestrial” explanation for the “alien bodies” found at the crash site in Roswell.

The Bodies:
It may seem odd or even “methodologically impertinent” to begin an analysis of ufologist and paranormal researcher Nick Redfern’s oft-overlooked and under-appreciated book, The Body Snatchers in the Desert with a picture, and a survey of a representative review of it, but in this case, there is a method to my madness.

Friedman’s principal problem with Redfern’s book is that it focuses on the testimony of whistleblowers. His major source, the Colonel, apparently approached him at the Crash Retrieval Conference in Henderson, Nevada in November 2003. We don’t know who he is or how carefully he has been vetted. A second source was a woman, the Black Widow, who claimed to have worked at Oak Ridge National Laboratory and to have been aware of bodies being used for terrible experiments and that these were the ones found at Roswell or perhaps the Plains of San Augustine. We don’t know who she is or how much evidence has been directly obtained to validate her story.

These were, indeed, the types of witnesses forming the basis of Redfern’s story, and they should bother any Roswell investigator. They bother Friedman, and they bother me. They bother me almost as much as basing the extraterrestrial interpretation of the event primarily on the bodies and upon the second-hand dead-man’s testimonies for them, which, as we have seen, when the testimonies of two such witnesses -- Sergeant Melvin Brown/Beverly Bean and the dead nurse Naomi Selff/Glenn Dennis -- are excluded, one ends up with a list of physiological features hardly compelling to the conclusion that the bodies came from another planet, if there were any bodies at all. But then there was this:

“High Altitude Balloon Launching of Voyager Spacecraft”

This made what the “whistleblower” told Redfern even more interesting, for it provided a bit of context. Here’s how Friedman summarizes the basic theses of the book.

…the so-called Roswell Incident did not involve an alien spacecraft or a Mogul balloon or a weather balloon radar reflector combination. Instead, what crashed was a Horten Brothers Flying wing supported by genetically damaged Japanese who were used as human guinea pigs to provide data on the effects of radiation for the use in the NEPA Program. NEPA stands for Nuclear Energy for the Propulsion of Aircraft.

There was indeed such a program beginning right after the war with Fairchild Aircraft and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee.

In other words there not only was such a program, the U.S. Air Force was kind enough to provide the public a picture of a balloon launching what looks like a flying saucer (in this case, a Voyager space capsule), just for good measure before any “whistleblowers” ever contacted Redfern, which raises interesting questions and potentialities.

This made what the “whistleblowers” told Redfern even more interesting, for it provided a bit of context. Here’s how Friedman summarizes the basic thesis of the book.

So what then were the bodies found at Roswell? According to one of Redfern’s anonymous witnesses, a lady who worked at the Oakridge Laboratory in Tennessee, and whom Redfern calls “the Black Widow,” the bodies were not aliens at all; they were dead Japanese victims of Progeria Syndrome who were brought to this country, along with the notorious “Unit 731” of the Japanese Army. This unit, like its Nazi counterparts in Europe, conducted barbaric and inhuman torture under the guise of “experiments” for the ostensible purpose of creating biological weapons.

The mentally or physically disabled prisoners of war or people with incurable conditions – like Progeria – were barbarically tortured in these experiments, many of which were conducted without the use of general or local anesthetics. And Redfern’s Black Widow was specific: there was “no doubt that they were human – handicapped humans – from Japan or China. Some were obviously the results of inbreeding and some showed characteristics of larger heads, some of what I now know to be progeria, six fingers – all kinds of syndromes.” The Black Widow maintained that the U.S. military, which had liberated some of these victims on its island-hopping campaign across the Pacific during the war, had brought them back to this country, and was continuing to use them as human guinea pigs doing testing on human survivability in high altitudes using high altitude balloons. But the most disturbing aspecdt of her story was that the very people conducting these experiments for the U.S. military were some of the very same Japanese and Nazi doctors who had conducted the grizzly experiments for the Axis powers in the first place.

Let us recall what the features of those “aliens” were:

1) Large heads, but out of proportion to the rest of the body, and other body proportions. Such as upper-to-lower arms ratio being different than normal humans, with the upper arm longer than the lower and the bodies and/or heads the often described as bald and pear-shaped

2) Large eyes, and in some cases, slanted eyes:

3) small mouths and ears, though in one case mention was made that there were no nose or mouth or ears;

4) bodies between four and five feet tall, though in some cases bodies as small as two feet were mentioned.

5) normal digits or fingers, but mention was made of four, sometimes five, fingers by witnesses in context that only four fingers may have been visible.

6) persistent descriptions of the bodies as being like those of children, and moreover, children of approximately “ten years of age.”

And here is Redfern’s telling rationalization of the first six points of this list:

The specific syndromes that (Barker) referred to me were Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, Werner’s syndrome and Ellis-can Creveld syndrome. An examination of available data reveals astonishing similarities between description of people exhibiting these conditions and the descriptions of the bodies recovered in the aftermath of the events at Roswell and elsewhere in the New Mexico desert in 1947.

Ellis-van Creveld (EVC) syndrome is a form of short-limbed dwarfism. Children with EVC are diagnosed at birth because of noticeably short limbs and other characteristic features. The middle parts of the limbs are primarily affected with the shortening more apparent in the lower limbs. As a child gets older, knock-knees or apparent or genu valgum occurs, which can require surgery, and the hands are short and wide and have an additional digit next to the fifth finger. In scientific terms this is referred to as postaxial polydactylism and occurs in virtually 100 percent of individuals with EVC. In addition, 10 to 20 percent people with EVC have an additional digit on the feet. Adult height ranges from forty-two to sixty inches and the skin manifestations include problems with nails and teeth. Changes in the EVC gene are also responsible for a related syndrome, Weyers acrofacial dysostosis, in which individuals may display mild short stature, extra fingers and toes and dental abnormalities.

Additionally, Redfern also notes that there is strong corroborative evidence of the scenario that his witnesses told him – that is, that Japanese progeria victims were used in these inhuman experiments in New Mexico – because one very rare form of progeria in adults, Werner’s syndrome, occurs in almost 80 percent of all cases in Japan, where “first- and second-cousin marriages are more common than in the West.

In other words, every physiological detail of the “aliens” reported by the majority of “witnesses” – for remember, one is dealing in large part with second-hand and dead-man’s testimonies – is fully rationalized along entirely terrestrial lines. - “Roswell and the Reich” by Joseph P. Farrell, Pg 438-445

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:35 am

Curious, isn’t it. The PTB’s are feverishly trying to instigate WWIII in the Middle East while warning us about upcoming oil shortages and dramatic price increases as a result. In the meantime if they can't engineer armed conflict, I guess there are always "weather wars" to toss into the mix.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm

http://weatherwars.info/

Of course, they’ve probably sold off all the oil drilling rights in North Dakota to the Chinese.

The real question is “why is there still no mention of free energy technologies”. Why rape more land for oil when Tesla technology exists.

Oh, perhaps I forgot; Solomon’s Temple is in Jerusalem not North Dakota.

(Hutton Commentaries can be viewed by paid subscribers only). Here is a copy of the article.

Hutton Commentaries
http://huttoncommentaries.com/index.php
NORTH DAKOTA'S LARGESS OF LIGHT SWEET OIL
Why Is It Not being Fully Exploited?

WILLIAM:

As you may know, Cruz Construction started a division in North Dakota just 6 months ago. They send every Kenworth (9 trucks) we had here in Alaska to North Dakota and several drivers. They just bought two new Kenworth's to add to that fleet; one being a Tri Drive tractor and a new 65 ton lowboy to go with it. They also bought two new cranes (one crawler & one rubber tired) for that division. Dave Cruz said they have moved more rigs in the last 6 months in ND than Cruz Construction moved in Alaska in the last 6 years. Williston is like a gold rush town; they moved one of our 40 man camps down there since there are no rooms available. Unemployment in ND is the lowest in the nation at 3.4 percent last I checked. See anything in the national news about how the oil industry is fueling North Dakota's economy?

Here's an astonishing read. Important and verifiable information:

About 6 months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and one of the Forbes Bros. was the guest. The host said to Forbes, "I am going to ask you a direct question and I would like a direct answer; how much oil does the U.S. have in the ground?" Forbes did not miss a beat, he said, "more than all the Middle East put together."

The U. S. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big. It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil was in this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota, western South Dakota, and extreme eastern Montana.

Check THIS out:

The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska's Prudhoe Bay, and has the potential to eliminate all American dependence on foreign oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates it at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable ( 5 billion barrels), at $107 a barrel, we're looking at a resource base worth more than $5.3 trillion.

"When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their jaws hit the floor. They had no idea.." says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's financial analyst.

"This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in the past 56 years," reports The Pittsburgh Post Gazette. It's a formation known as the Williston Basin, but is more commonly referred to as the 'Bakken.' It stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and into Canada. For years, U. S. oil exploration has been considered a dead

end. Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching for major oil wells decades ago. However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the Bakken's massive reserves, and we now have access of up to 500 billion barrels. And because this is light, sweet oil, those billions of barrels will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL !!!!!!

That's enough crude to fully fuel the American economy for 2041 years straight. And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this next one should - because it's from 2006 !!!!!!
U. S. Oil Discovery - Largest Reserve in the World

Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the largest untapped oil reserve in the world. It is more than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction. In three and a half years of high oil prices none has been extracted. With this motherload of oil why are we still fighting over off-shore drilling?

They reported this stunning news:We have more oil inside our borders, than all the other proven reserves on earth. Here are the official estimates:

8 times as much oil as Saudi Arabia
18 times as much oil as Iraq
21 times as much oil as Kuwait
22 times as much oil as Iran
500 times as much oil as Yemen
and it's all right here in the Western United States !!!!!!

HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this oil? Because the environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America become independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group of people dictate our lives and our economy. WHY?

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got more oil in this very compact area than the entire Middle East, more than 2 TRILLION barrels untapped. That's more than all the proven oil reserves of crude oil in the world today, reports The Denver Post.

Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price even with this find? Think again! It's all about the competitive marketplace, it has to. Think OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?

Got your attention yet? Now, while you're thinking about it, do this:

Pass this along. If you don't take a little time to do this, then you should stifle yourself the next time you complain about gas prices, by doing NOTHING, you forfeit your right to complain.

Now I just wonder what would happen in this country if every one of you sent this to every one in your address book.

By the way, this can be verified. Check it out at the link below.

http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911

http://www.cruzconstruct.com/services.php

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Not only is there a secret space program but there is also a secret alliance between the Illuminati and the Nazi International to make sure they survive any "earth changes" whether they be underground or off planet.

How the Allied multinationals supplied Nazi Germany throughout World War II
http://libcom.org/library/allied-multin ... orld-war-2
The following excerpts thoroughly document how capitalists really acted during the Second World War. Behind the patriotic propaganda that encouraged the working class to slaughter each other in the interests of competing national interests, international capital quietly kept the commodity circuits flowing and profits growing across all borders.
THE POWER ELITE AND THE SECRET NAZI PLAN
http://newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis149.htm
As I’ve written many times before, the goal of the Power Elite (PE) is a World Socialist Government. Critical to coercing Americans to accept Socialism is the nationalization of key sectors of the economy, such as banking. I’ve indicated in the past that this type of coercion would be brought about by an economic crisis, such as the one we are currently experiencing.

I’ve mentioned the secret Nazi plan described in American official Sumner Welles’ The Time for Decision (1944). It was a plan (for a Nazi loss in WWII) which would come to fruition two generations later. It included Nazi agents going underground into two successive countries to avoid detection (Paul Dickopf went underground into Switzerland in 1942). These agents would eventually rise to positions of power in those second nations.

As I’ve written before, Hitler’s rise and demise were facilitated by the PE. In the same year (1942) the Nazi agent Paul Dickoff went underground into Switzerland and the U.S. was already in the war, “Standard Oil of New Jersey managers shipped the enemy’s fuel through neutral Switzerland and the enemy was shipping Allied fuel. The Chase Bank in Nazi-occupied Paris after Pearl Harbor was doing millions of dollars worth of business with the enemy with the full knowledge of the heard office in Manhattan.

At the end of the war, U.S. Justice Department attorney James Stewart Martin (author of All Honorable Men, 1950) went to Germany to sort out the relationship of American and German businesses during the war, but he was thwarted in his efforts, saying: “We had not been stopped in Germany by German businesses. We had been stopped in Germany by American business. The forces that stopped us had operated from the United States but had not operated in the open.

We were not stopped by a law of Congress, by an Executive Order of the President, or even by a change of policy approved by the president…. In short, whatever it was that stopped us was not ‘the government.’ But it clearly had command of channels through which the government normally operates. The relative powerlessness of government… is of course not new…. National governments have stood on the sidelines while bigger operators arranged the world’s affairs.” Relevant to this, it’s important to remember that the PE is NOT the government of any country, but the PE’s agents are IN the governments of countries.
THE "E.T. MYTH" VS THE "NAZI LEGEND": AN EXAMINATION OF SOME MJ-12 DOCUMENTS
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... pter16.htm
In these final chapters I propose to offer a different interpretation of two famous UFO "crash and recovery" cases than is the standard in the UFOlogy community, as a speculative corroboration of the thesis that somewhere, someone was continuing the line of very secret black projects the Nazis had initiated. The two famous cases are the 1947 Roswell crash, and the 1965 Kecksburg, Pennsylvania crash.

It is consequently fair to say that an "ET Myth" or perhaps better, an "ET paradigm" has grown around the phenomenon to such an extent that any serious study or contemplation of the possibility of a terrestrial human origin and explanation for these events is seldom considered seriously.

Yet there is another "myth" of the flying saucer phenomenon, the one that we have been examining in the past few chapters of this book. And once one admits into the discussion a possible terrestrial origin and explanation for the phenomenon, one will inevitably have to deal with this other myth and its historical origins in World War Two.

As noted at various points throughout this book, the "Legend" of a Nazi origin of many wartime and postwar UFO reports received a big "credibility boost" when a researcher and reporter for the prestigious Jane's Defense Weekly, British reporter Nick Cook, wrote a book on anti-gravity and quantum zero point energy research called The Hunt for Zero Point. The "credibility boost" that Cook's book gave to this Nazi Legend might even be seen as analogous to the "credibility boost" that Colonel Corso's book gave to the Roswell crash and the ET interpretation of it.

Cook's book, like Corso's in some respects, is a personal chronicle, summarizing in anecdotal fashion his own personal research into American anti-gravity projects - a "hunt" as he calls it-that quickly led him to a very unsuspected source: Nazi Germany.

Seeking clues to the foo-fighter mystery, I discovered a copy in the reading room of the Imperial War Museum. In it, Lusar described in meticulous detail, in language that often made the depths of his bitterness clear, the technical achievements of 'a small, industrious and honest nation which lost the war.'

Secret Weapons made somber reading. Although German technical achievements were visible in developments such as the V-l flying bomb, a direct forerunner of the modern-day cruise missile, and the V-2 ballistic missile, it was the vast extent of Germany's underpinning technology base, as revealed by Lusar, which showed just how far ahead of the Allies the Nazis had been in certain key areas.

Jet engines, rocket engines, infrared and thermal-imaging systems, proximity fuses, missiles guidance seekers.... technologies that are integral to most modern aircraft and airborne weapon systems were all listed and described. In the late 1950s, when Lusar's book first appeared, these technologies were still in their infancy in Britain and America.

Yet the Germans had been working on them a decade and a half earlier. But there was another side to the book, one which was so sensational that immediately on its appearance it had set alarm bells ringing in Washington.

This side of the book related to so-called German 'wonder- weapons' beyond the V-l and V-2.... Other esoteric developments detailed by Lusar showed that the Germans had been working on bringing down Allied aircraft with sound waves, air vortices, intensely focused beams of light and jets of compressed air.

In 1958, the US Air Force commissioned a 'special studies group' within Air Force Intelligence headed by an Austrian-born technical consultant called Dr Stefan Possony to carry out a detailed appraisal of Lusar's book. The research effort was branded 'secret' and has only recently come to light....

A section in Lusar's book was devoted to 'flying saucers' which he asserted, in no uncertain terms, were the product of German wartime inventors. 'Experts and collaborators in this work confirm that the first projects, called "flying disks", were undertaken in 1941,' Lusar wrote. He even went on to name the key individuals involved. These were 'the German experts Schriever, Habermohl, and Miethe, and the Italian Bellonzo.'

Make the link between Germany and the flying saucer and here was an opportunity to solve not only the anti-gravity propulsion riddle, but, in the process, perhaps, one of the most baffling mysteries of the 20th century: the origins of the UFO.... The flying disc must have exhibited performance so in advance of its time that it had been super-classified, then hidden in plain sight - behind the UFO myth - for the best part of 60 years.5

However, as Cook quickly discovered, the Nazi Legend has a significant problem: Lusar mentioned four names, but other than these four names, the testimony for the Legend, until very recently, was based almost completely on hearsay. There were no declassified documents in the 1950s and 1960s to back up Lusar's incredible story. Indeed, it was only with German reunification and the subsequent "declassification spree" that it prompted that corroborating documentation finally became available, and in sufficient quantity and quality to constitute a solid prima facie case.

But the problem with the Nazi Legend is really not with its early uncorroborated hearsay testimony, nor even with its then quite unsubstantiated claims in the postwar West German media. The problem was not really with the second-hand or hearsay testimony of a few dead men and a few odd documents claiming a secret provenance deep within the black projects of the Waffen SS.

The problem is that the same basic type of evidence exists for the Roswell incident of the alleged crash of a flying saucer.

And like the Nazi Legend, classified documents showed up to corroborate the story, only this time, the documents were not declassified, but rather, apparently leaked to the UFOlogy community. These are, of course, the now famous (or depending on one's lights, infamous) MJ-12, or Majestic-12, or Majic-12 documents, the primary focus of this chapter.

Put differently, why is the ET Myth so predominant in all "unofficial" explanations of the Roswell crash, and the hypothesis of a terrestrially-originated though exotic technology as an explanation consistently avoided?

Make the link between Germany and the flying saucer and here was an opportunity to solve not only the anti-gravity propulsion riddle, but, in the process, perhaps, one of the most baffling mysteries of the 20th century: the origins of the UFO.... The flying disc must have exhibited performance so in advance of its time that it had been super-classified, then hidden in plain sight -behind the UFO myth -for the best part of 60 years. - Cook, op. cit., pp. 46-47.

As will be indicated, there are glaring discrepancies between these descriptions, and a presumption of an extraterrestrial origin, for the recovered technology. Conversely, as will be shown, there are detailed parallels between the descriptions of the recovered technology of the Roswell crash, and the already examined secret weapons black projects of Nazi Germany;

As will be seen as we proceed, a disturbing hypothetical scenario begins to emerge if one examines this document not from the interpretive paradigm of the ET Myth, but from the perspective of the Nazi Legend.

With these thoughts in mind, we begin by noting the first and most obvious point: both the Roswell crash and Admiral Byrd's Operation Highjump, with the admiral's astounding statement in the South American Chilean El Mercurio, occur in the same year, within a few months of each other.

A typical explanation from the ET paradigm is that UFOs began to exhibit an interest in our military installations and increased their monitoring activities of the human race after it had mastered nuclear energy and weaponized it in the atom bomb, possibly fearing that we might venture into outer space and bringing our warlike habits and weapons of mass destruction with us. But such behavior in itself means nothing, for such patterns could equally describe monitoring and surveilling operations of wholly terrestrial but unknown origins.

Operating under the assumption that the fallen object was a long- range Russian reconnaissance platform collecting aerial photographic intelligence data, military intelligence personnel were instructed to secure the craft, debris and the occupants as rapidly as possible.

This tends to be an internal corroboration and consistency with what we have already observed above regarding the recovered technology and the craft's performance characteristics, for apparently the recovered technology, considered as a factor in and of itself, is not sufficiently advanced enough to argue on its own basis for an extraterrestrial origin. What does argue for the extraterrestrial nature is not the recovered technology, but the recovered biology. It is the clash of these two sets of facts, then, that appears to be behind the hinted-at internal dissention in the study group when it came to the question of origins of the recovered vehicle.

There is another technological bombshell that deserves to be weighed carefully in the light of what has already been stated regarding the Nazi UFO Legend and Kammler's think tank:

"Totally lacking conventional wing, fuselage, nacelle, control and fuel systems strongly indicates it is not Russian. Consultation with Paperclip specialists concur."

The question that now inevitably arises is this: Would the US military have been likely to consult the nearby former Nazi rocket scientists in its employment if it even remotely suspected that what had fallen into its hands was something extraterrestrial, and thereby, technologically extremely advanced and sophisticated? I think it is possible, but very unlikely.

The more likely explanation was hinted at by Colonel Corso himself in the epigrams that began this chapter: the German Paperclip scientists were shown the recovered vehicle, which on Corso's own admission looked like one of the Horten brothers' flying wings, because the craft itself and its performance characteristics were highly suggestive of similar high performance and unconventional aerodynes under development by Nazi Germany.

In other words, if these are indicators pointing to a terrestrial origin for the craft, then the only other possible place it can point to besides the United States, is the Nazi secret weapons project and its possible postwar offshoots. This may be the reason why, then, when the two data-sets come into conflict at various points in the document, the ambiguity is obfuscated in favor of an extraterrestrial hypothesis of the craft's origin.

The mention of water and uranium tetrafluoride suggests the remote possibility that a highly radioactive solution was being employed, presumably to manipulate neutron emission in conjunction with the hydrodynamic properties of fluids. This manipulation of radioactivity, field effects, and hydrodynamic properties - exotic by even today's standards - was also, as was seen, one apparent principle behind the operation of Kammler's "Bell". Thus, even in its descriptions of the most arcane aspects of the craft, the indications point clearly to Germany.

First, it is to be noted that in this very first report there is no mention whatsoever of the extraterrestrial hypothesis as an explanation of the origin of the craft. The report clearly states that the "German scientists from Fort Bliss and White Sands Proving Ground" were unable "to make a positive identification of a secret German V weapon" from the discs.45

Moreover, apparently enough examination or analysis and speculation had been done for the investigators to conclude that the doughnut reactor was somehow a "heavy water" reactor and that the German scientists are already thinking in terms of a fusion rather than a fission reactor. This is perhaps significant, for the equipment described, in the context of fusion, suggests the same apparatus set up, in some respects, as the process later known as cold fusion.

For the reader who has been paying attention, however, the description of the craft in the "Air Accident Report," as distinct from that in the "White Hot Intelligence Estimate," sounds very similar to descriptions of the various advanced technologies the Nazis were trying to perfect. And the clincher is the "bladeless turbine," that was apparently under development at the Air Materials Command and in the Mogul Project. Viktor Schauberger's "Repulsine" saucer, developed for the Nazis, involved just such a bladeless turbine.

First, the German Paperclip scientists were brought in, most likely because something about the craft - this very same feature of unusual combinations of technologies suggested to the high American brass a very terrestrial, very German, origin.

In short, there was an independently surviving Nazi research black project, and if the Roswell crashed vehicle(s) gave sufficient evidence of this fact, then the shock waves this must have sent through the corridors of power in the Pentagon must have been unimaginable. All the better then to cloak the sensational discovery in a multi-layered disinformation operation, to conceal it, as Nick Cook suggested, behind the ET Myth.

"Utilization of Paperclip specialists has yielded valuable results in new weapons research in areas of flight dynamics, biological and chemical agents, mind control, and intelligence gathering techniques."

Ponder what has now been admitted: Majestic-12, allegedly established as a super-secret research, development, and intelligence agency, is already engaged - almost Ahnenerbe style - in psychological operations, employing Nazi scientists and "specialists" in new weapons development, including "mind control" and "intelligence gathering techniques."

A lengthy section of the document then follows outlining in detail the various areas for long-range technological exploitation and development, ranging provocatively enough from "retro-viruses" and other biological warfare and pharmaceutical development, to miniaturization of "atomic bomb components" and "aircraft and missile design," to "new machining techniques... for high-temperature alloys and titanium" for "space exploration and hypersonic dynamics."

Clearly by the time of this "First Annual Report" a great deal of research has already been done. But the resemblance with the broad mission brief and portfolio of Kammler's think tank is readily apparent, doubtless because of the presence of the Paperclip "specialists" within the organization, for in five short years, what began as a "modest" back-engineering and technology recovery black project has ballooned into a mega- bureaucracy coordinating almost all broad areas of American black projects secret weapons research.

Minus the death camps, of course, Majic-12 is almost the mirror image of the Kammlerstab. Is it the presence of Nazis, working in the deepest recesses of these black projects, that explains the US military's experimentation on Black American and other minority US citizens and solders, groups that such Nazis considered to be racially inferior? It is a profound moral question that cannot be pondered too long.

In any case, the document indicates that the propulsion technology of the craft is a major focus of effort.

In this respect, it is perhaps significant that some contemporary observers of the American space program and its odd thirty-year long "holding pattern" and tapestry of inconsistencies, lies, and obfuscations have long suspected that there are indeed two space programs inside the US government, the "public NASA one, and a quasi-independent one based deep within covert and black projects.

In 1970, a curious document based upon the Garrison Investigation's voluminous files, called the "Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal", otherwise known as the Torbitt document, was circulated, alleging a connection between this secret space program and the murder of President John F. Kennedy. Radio talk show conspiracy theorist Mae Brussel concurred: the secret space program was being run inside and quasi-independently of the public NASA program, and both were being coordinated by Wernher von Braun.

In this connection it is perhaps informative that the last document in the Cantwheel Majestic-12 documents is a Top Secert memo from November 12, 1963, - a scant ten days before the assassination - from President Kennedy to the Director of Counter Intelligence of the Central Intelligence Agency:

SUBJECT: Classification review of all UFO intelligence files affecting National Security. As I had discussed with you previously, I have initiated and have instructed James Webb to develop a program with the Soviet Union in joint space and lunar exploration. It would be very helpful if you would have the high threat cases reviewed with the purpose of identification of bona fide as opposed to classified CIA and USAF sources.

It is important that we make a clear distinction between the knowns and the unknowns in the event the Soviets try to mistake our extended cooperation as a cover for intelligence gathering of their defense and space programs. When this data has been sorted out, I would like you to arrange a program of data sharing with NASA where Unknowns are a factor. This will help NASA mission directors in their defensive responsibilities. I would like an interim report on the data review no later than February 1, 1964.
/s/ John F. Kennedy

A program of joint space and lunar exploration with the Soviet Union would clearly have placed Kennedy at cross-purposes with Lyndon Johnson and others who viewed the space program as the next great military development and arms race, control of which would assure earth dominance. Such a declassification review and potential release of data would also have brought Kennedy into sharp conflict and cross-purposes with the Majic-12 Group in general, and its Paperclip "specialists" in particular, who viewed space almost exclusively as a military venture.

But perhaps the most chilling and corroborative bit of evidence of a secret space program and agenda was left by Wernher von Braun himself. Dr. Carol Rosin, a close associate of the former Nazi cum-NASA director and the first woman corporate manager of Fairchild Industries, gave an affidavit to Dr. Steven Greer's "Disclosure Project" in the spring of 2001.

Rosin recounts something that she alleges von Braun repeatedly told her:

What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics.... That was how we identify an enemy.

The strategy that Werner von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered the enemy....

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow... Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies". We now call them Nations of concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-bead weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember, Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

It is significant that President George W. Bush, shortly after his inauguration, made the Army's chief of space operations the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signaling the first time in history a military space commander has headed such a combined staff position. It is also significant too that almost immediately thereafter missile defense - Ronald Reagan's old Strategic Defense Initiative - once again became a high military and national security priority.

An Unlikely Source: Benito Mussolini's Secret RS/33 UFO- Marconi Study Group: The Original Italian "MJ-12" Documents

But how could Dr. Wernher von Braun, Paperclip rocket "specialist", speaking in the early 1970s, be so exactingly prescient in his prediction of the exact sequence of "enemies"? One answer, that of the "Torbitt" document, is of course that he himself was a senior "insider", privy to the plots and canards of the innermost conspiracies driving western politics and culture.

However, another source of material has emerged only recently that might afford a clue as to how long UFOs have been being secretly studied and attempts made to back engineer them for some time. In the year 2000, very secret papers from the archives of the Italian government were deliberately leaked to Italian UFOfologists. Unlike the MJ-12 documents, however, these documents were not films, nor photocopies, but the actual handwritten notes and original files and telegrams, on original paper, with original ink. This allowed documents experts from the University of Bologna to do an exhaustive analysis of the paper and inks and style of writing of the telegrams. The documents were undoubtedly authentic.

The story they contained was nothing less than explosive, for they told how, in response to various UFO sightings in the north of Fascist Italy in 1933, and Italian Air Force scrambles to intercept the intruders, that Benito Mussolini had established the first state level black projects UFO study group, under the direction of the famous Italian physicist and inventor Marconi.

In any case, On February 23, 1941, as the war clouds between the Axis and the United States were growing darker, Mussolini made one of his characteristically blunt statements. He said,

"It's far more likely that the United States will be invaded by unknown but warlike inhabitants from the planet Mars, who will come down from the starry space on unimaginable flying fortresses, than from the soldiers of the Axis."

A strange statement indeed, even for a man who excelled in making unpredictable pronouncements.

What does all this suggest? First, that at the deepest level, a profoundly advanced terrestrial rather than extraterrestrial technology was behind at least some of the facts associated with Roswell. This technology and its use in unusual combinations points quite clearly to Germany. Second, it means that at a level still deep, but less so, there is an extraterrestrial aspect that may be part of a disinformation operation and deep-cover story, or that may have entered the picture nearly a decade and a half before Roswell.
Last edited by lizzie on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:43 pm

A Half a Century of the German Moon Base
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_46.htm
German Moon Base Alpha

The Germans landed on the Moon as early as probably 1942, utilizing their larger exo-atmospheric rocket saucers of the Miethe and Schriever type.

In my extensive research of dissident American theories about the physical conditions on the Moon I have proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is atmosphere, water and vegetation on the Moon, and that man does not need a space suit to walk on the Moon.

A pair of jeans, a pullover, and sneakers are just about enough. Everything NASA has told the world about the Moon is a lie and it was done to keep the exclusivity of the club from being joined by the third world countries. All these physical conditions make it a lot easier to build a Moon base.

Ever since their first day of landing on the Moon, the Germans started boring and tunneling under the surface, and by the end of the war there was a small Nazi research base on the Moon. The free energy tachyon drive craft of the Haunebu-1 and 2 type were used after 1944 to haul people," materiel and the first robots to the construction site on the Moon.

When Russians and Americans secretly landed jointly on the Moon in the early fifties with their own saucers, they spent their first night there as guests of the Nazi underground base. In the sixties a massive Russian - American base had been built on the Moon that now has a population of 40,000 people, as the rumor goes.

After the end of the war in May 1945, the Germans continued their space effort from their south polar colony of Neu Schwabenland.

GERMAN-JAPANESE MILITARY R&D COOPERATION

According to Renato Vesco again, Germany was sharing a great deal of the advances in weaponry with their allies the Italians during the war.

At the Fiat experimental facility at lake Garda, a facility that fittingly bore the name of Air Marshall Hermann Göring, the Italians were experimenting with numerous advanced weapons, rockets and airplanes, created in Germany.

No Vril or Haunebu Type would fit in any of the German submarines and the Germans were not likely to share any of the occult SS E-IV Technical Branch knowledge as those discs were being moved to South America and Base 211 in Neu Schwabenland, Antarctica from Mar-Apr 1945 for continued postwar development.

In the Antarctic area there was a supposed technical exchange of Japanese Sub Type I-400/M6A1 Seiran bombers with the Germans for other military technology that they gave to the Japanese.

Base 211 was constructed between 1941-43 in the Muhlig-Hoffman mountains.

"Neu-Schwabenland" underground complex with "Neu Berlin" as capital of surviving Reich led by SS General Hans Kammler. The Germans set up meteorological buoys and weather stations from Antarctica all the way up to the Patagonia region of Argentina.

Grosssadmiral Karl Dönitz kept a large number of U-boats in the South Atlantic despite the raging war in the North Atlantic and it was Dönitz who became the second Führer of European Germany, Neu Schwabenland having never surrendered. Both the US and UK established presences in Antarctica during the war and some Germans were captured on the Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas).

Argentina made their Antarctic claim the same year as Base 211 became operational-1943 and aided the Nazis against US and other South American national pressure. In March 1945, the US finally pressured Argentina to declare war on Germany and Japan but to no avail. The Perons sheltered the Nazis and let Odessa ferret war criminals into Argentina postwar.

Argentine naval records report unusual disc craft operating off their coast during and after the war, BEFORE the US 1947 UFO sightings began ironically where German weapons were being tested in New Mexico.

Supposedly, Germany previously and during the war developed a SS space program (Raumflug), which included specialists from the Japanese Army and Navy.

Japanese-German Lunar Station Alpha-1, the alleged lunar base station constructed by the Nazis in 1943–1945.

Japanese-German suicide space mission to the planet Mars in April–May 1945, using the Haunebu III space vehicle modified with long range capacity.

A Bulgarian researcher, Vladimir Terzinsky, investigated the German-Japanese Space program and its connections with Military technical collaboration.

According to the authors of the underground German documentary movie from the Thule society, the only produced craft of the Haunibu-3 type - the 74 meter diameter naval warfare dreadnought - was chosen for the most courageous mission of this whole century - the trip to Mars.

The craft was of saucer shape, had the bigger Andromeda tachyon drives, and was armed with four triple gun turrets of large naval caliber (three inverted upside down and attached to the underside of the craft, and the fourth on top of the crew compartments).

A volunteer suicide crew of Germans and Japanese was chosen, because everybody knew that this journey was a one-way journey with no return. The large intensity of the electro-magnetogravitic fields and the inferior quality of the metal alloys used then for the structural elements of the drive was causing the metal to fatigue and get very brittle only after a few months of work of the drive.

The flight to Mars departed from Germany one month before the war ended - in April 1945.

It was probably a large crew, numbering in the hundreds, because of the low level of automation and electronic controls inside the saucer. Most of the systems of the craft had to be operated like these on a U-boat of that time - manually. Because the structurally weakened tachyon drives were not working with full power and not all the time, the trip to Mars took almost 8 months to accomplish.

An initial short trust towards Mars was probably used to overcome the strong gravitational field close to Earth, after that the craft was "coasting" for 8 months in an elliptical orbit to Mars with its main drives turned off.

Later trips to Mars by the joint Soviet-American craft in 1952 and by the Vatican craft of the Marconi project from Argentina in 1956 reached Mars in only 2-3 days, because their drives were working during the whole flight: accelerating in the first half and decelerating in the second.

Smaller Kohler converters were probably used to power the systems and life support equipment on board. I do not have any information at the present time about any artificial gravity capability on board the craft, but that could have been easily done with the large antigravity drives of the ship.

After a heavy, almost crashing landing, the saucer slammed to a stop, damaging irreparably its drives, but saving the crew.

That happened in the middle of January 1946. The crash landing on Mars was not only due to the crippled tachyon drives of the craft - it was also due to the smaller gravitational fled of Mars generating less power for the tachyon drives; and also due to the thinner atmosphere on Mars, that could not be used as effectively for air breaking as the Earth's atmosphere could.

Researcher Vladimir Terziski believes, in spite of all the descriptions of 'aliens' given by abductees, that there are also craft constructed by 'the Illuminati' which are taking advantage of the 'alien' question by attempting to pass off their own black projects as 'alien technology'.

Terziski alleges that the Illuminati have been involved in top secret 'space R&D' [Research & Development] since the turn of the century, and that the Nazi's, the American Eastern Establishment, and the KGB have been involved as well. In other words, the lower classes of all these nations were themselves largely unfamiliar with such top secret research, although the 'Illuminists' working in the highest levels of internationalism were and are intricately involved.

Although it may sound rather incredible, Terziski alleges that he possesses confirming information such as the first video expose of Nazi UFOs. German/Japanese saucer landings on the moon and Mars in 1944-46, Marconi group's landing on Mars in 1956, video footage of Nazi interplanetary dreadnoughts and of secret Soviet-American saucer landing on Mars.

Vladimir Terziski suggests that some of these greys may be, "...a product of the US government's biogenetic cyborg R&D program."

There may have been "secret society" ties behind the AXIS Alliance of World War II.

The JESUITS ORDER of ITALY, according to researcher Edmond Paris, had strong connections with Adolf Hitler's S.S., and in fact may have been working with the THULE SOCIETY of GERMANY in establishing the S.S. as the premier German Intelligence Agency.

In turn, according to Trevor Ravenscroft, the Nazi occult lodges were in close contact with the occult GREEN DRAGON society of JAPAN.

Terziski is a Bulgarian born engineer and physicist, graduated Cum Laude from the Master of Science program of Tokai University in Tokyo in 1980. He served as a solar energy researcher, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, before immigrating to the U.S. in 1984.

In a June 5, 1993 interview with talk-show host Sam Russell on K-TALK radio in Salt Lake City, Utah, Vladimir Terziski made the bold assertion that in one way or another, any independent scientists who discovers the secret of electromagnetic 'free-energy' antigravity-propulsion is soon bought off, black-listed or killed by the Bavarian Illuminati, which has for centuries been extremely determined to maintain their monopoly on such technology and keep it out of the hands of the masses.

The military arm of the Bavarian Empire, the Third Reich, was allowed to 'field test' much of this technology under supervision during World War II as the Bavarians were intent on establishing the "New World Order", by force if necessary.

Terziski also stated that a joint German-Japanese 'suicide' volunteer crew utilizing this 'confiscated' Illuminati 'free-energy' technology - a Hans-Kohler converter powered 'Dreadnaught', a giant craft approximately 230 feet in diameter - landed on Mars in mid January, 1946 after 8 months of heavy flight.

He did not say what became of this expedition, but he did state that the German Illuminati had established a base on the moon and planted their swastika flags there years before the Apollo program.

Terziski also stated that a 'secret' joint American-Russian space program - behind-the-scenes of the public program - had landed men on the moon BEFORE the Apollo flights as well, and had discovered the "ex-Nazi" base already in existence there.

One of the more startling claims made by Terziski in this interview was that the German experiments in mind control, genetics, and hybridization (between humans and animals) - which were apparently aided by the discovery and perfection of the microscope in Germany, including a Teslan scaler-wave microscope which helped the Germans to unlock the human genome - were repeated in ten times their intensity in the underground Nazi South Polar colony or 'city'.

According to Vladimir, the Nazi's had made contact with 'half a dozen' alien races, including the malevolent reptilians, which may explain why they were so successful in their technological pursuits.

Apparently the Germans-Nazis-Illuminati had established a 'pact' with the serpent races long years before the American 'secret/conventional' hybrid government had done so.

The South Polar base according to Vladimir Terziski is also actively involved in space travel, and if the theories of W. A. Harbinson and others are correct, they may in fact constitute the 'Aryan' blonds who have been seen working with the grays and reptilians in UFO scenarios in their attempts to abduct, implant and program the minds of humans in an apparent long-term agenda to conquer the MINDS of the nations, and therefore the nations themselves.
The Power Elite and the Secret Nazi Plan
http://newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis168.htm
It’s also important to remember that the Nazis were simply one subpart of a larger effort by the Power Elite (PE) to bring about a World Socialist Government. In previous columns, I’ve mentioned how around 595 B.C., Solon was told by the priests at the Temple of Isis in Sais, Egypt that the elite Aryans were the only people to survive the destruction of Atlantis (in 1626 Sir Francis Bacon wrote New Atlantis).

About two centuries after Solon, Plato would pick up on the theme of rule by an elite “republic of philosophers” in his book, The Republic (380 B.C.), and he also wrote therein: “If a man had a sickly constitution and intemperate habits, his life was worth nothing to himself or anyone else….” The Nazis would later adopt this same theme with “lebensunwerten Lebens,” life unworthy of being lived.

On May 1, 1776, Adam Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminati, a secret society of elitists who conspired to take over the world. They founded student societies at German universities at Tugenbund and Berschenschaften. William H. Russell matriculated through those institutions, and brought back the student societies’ ceremonies and rites to Yale University, establishing in 1832 the elite secret Skull & Bones society which would have elitist swastikas in its building on campus.

Also, in 1872, Confederate Brig. Gen. Albert Pike (who revised the Scottish Rite of freemasonry) wrote Indo-Aryan Deities and Worship in which he praised Lucifer (as he did in 1871 in Morals and Dogma). And in the Scottish Rite’s journal New Age (September 1950), C. William Smith wrote about “a new religion of ‘The Great Light’… and the American race will be the sixth Aryan civilization….”

Fourteen years after Pike’s 1872 book, Elizabeth Nietzsche (sister of Friedrich Nietzsche) and her husband Bernhard Forster went to Paraguay to found New Germany (see Forgotten Fatherland by Ben MacIntyre) where the Aryan ideal could flourish. She later returned to Germany and became a mentor to Hitler in the early 1900s.

In previous parts of this series, I’ve indicated how I thought Mengele’s research on identical twins was designed to provide succession for the second generation in the secret Nazi plan for today. Also, Mengele’s research on being able to change eye color would fit that same theory so he could make twins appear to be identical if they were simply different in eye color.
http://newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis156.htm
Adolph Hitler in the second part of his final “Political Testament” given in Berlin on April 29, 1945 requested that Nazi Party head Martin Bormann and others continue the work of the Nazis after Hitler’s death.

The Nazis under Himmler pursued a plan that would come to fruition in perhaps two generations (about now). SS officer Prince Bernhard of The Netherlands began the PE’s sponsored Bilderberg meetings at Oosterbeek May 29-31, 1954. And the Rat Lines mentioned earlier in this series took the infamous Nazi Dr. Josef Mengele to South America in January 1945 to continue his work which emphasized identical twins.

In Nick Evans’ “Nazi angel of death Josef Mengele ‘created twin town in Brazil’” (London Telegraph, January 23, 2009), he refers to Jorge Camarasa’s new book Mengele: The Angel of Death in South America and quotes Camarasa as saying:

“There is testimony that he [Mengele] attended women, followed their pregnancies, treated them with new types of drugs and preparations, that he talked of artificial insemination in human beings, and that he continued working with animals, proclaiming that he was capable of getting cows to produce male twins.” A farmer in Brazil recounted that Mengele (who called himself Rudolph Weiss) “said he could carry out artificial insemination of cows and humans, which we thought impossible as in those days (early 1960s) it was unheard of.”

A former mayor of Candido Godoi (Brazil) and town doctor Anencia Flores da Silva recounted testimony that Mengele “attended women who had varicose veins and gave them a potion which he carried in a bottle or tablets which he brought with him,… and everyone remembers he used to take blood.” The town’s first twins were born in 1963, and one in five pregnancies have resulted in (mostly blond-haired and blue-eyed) twins there (typically there are one set of twins in 80 pregnancies in a country).

The Nazis never did anything out of mere scientific curiosity, so ask yourself how the ability to create identical twins via artificial insemination might be used in the fulfillment of the secret Nazi plan for today!

In Children of the Flames: Dr. Josef Mengele and the Untold Story of the Twins of Auschwitz (1991), authors Lucette Matalon Lagnado and Sheila Cohn Dekel wrote: “It is believed Mengele was searching for ways to induce multiple births, so as to repopulate the depleted German Army.”

But that would take too long, wouldn’t it? Perhaps Mengele’s emphasis on identical twins had more to do with the secret Nazi plan’s provision for succession (who would succeed the first generation of Nazis who went underground). After all, SS officer Mengele didn’t arrive in Auschwitz until May 1943, the exact date the Nazi underground movement began and 6 months after SS Reichsfuerher Himmler privately told Nazi Party head Bormann they may have to capitulate militarily but never must the Nazi Party capitulate.

While it’s true that Mengele was trying “to produce an ideal race of Aryan men and women endowed with only the finest genetic traits, who would rapidly multiply and rule the world,” according to Lagnado and Dekel, it’s also true that aspects of Mengele’s research had nothing to do with this. For example, Lagnado and Dekel wrote that Mengele “also attempted to change the sex of some twins…. What was the point of these ghoulish experiments? No one, neither the child-victims nor the adult witnesses, ever really knew.” While sex changes would be largely irrelevant to developing an Aryan race, the change of one male and one female twin to both males or both females would be relevant to the matter of succession in the secret Nazi plan if replacing one identical twin with his brother or her sister at a later date was part of the plan.

By 20 years after the time Mengele arrived at Auschwitz, it seems that his technique of producing identical twins had been perfected as earlier in this article I mentioned the first twins were born in Candido Godoi in 1963 and one in five births since then have been twins. If by 1963 Mengele shared his technique with other Nazis who went underground during World War II, then twins born in the early 1960s under the Nazi’s secret plan today would be 40-50 years old. Succeeding the original underground Nazis “as men of large commercial or financial interests” with a “controlling influence in labor unions, in the banking world, in Chambers of Commerce,” etc., these individuals would be in strategically important positions enabling them to fulfill today the secret Nazi (National Socialist) plan as partially revealed in Sumner Welles’ The Time for Decision.
http://newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis175.htm
In Part 4 of this series, I referred to Mengele and the twins of Candido Godoi, Brazil in the early 1960s. About six months after I wrote that, National Geographic News on November 25, 2009 published “’Nazi Twins’ a Myth: Mengele Not Behind Brazil Boom?” about a National Geographic documentary aired November 29. The article and documentary indicated a high rate of twinning existed in Candido Godoi long before Mengele arrived, that most of the twins were non-identical, and that there was no surge in twinning in the early 1960s when Mengele was there. Gary Steinman (a twinning expert at Long Island Jewish Medical Center) is also quoted as saying: “Even if Mengele had ovulation induction drugs available, they would have had an effect only on the immediate recipients for one generation.” Therefore, this would not have produced the successive generations of Aryans for the army the Nazis desired. Steinman also “suspects a role for a growth hormone-produced protein called IGF which he’s previously linked to twinning in both cows and humans.”

The problem with what National Geographic is studying is that they don’t understand what Mengele’s purpose may have been. Mengele was primarily interested in identical twins. In Brazil, he talked of “artificial insemination in human beings that he was capable of getting cows to produce male twins, and everyone remembers he used to take blood” (London Telegraph, January 23, 2009). If Mengele was only interested in being able to produce a set of twins for succession (explained in earlier Parts of this series) in the secret Nazi plan, he would not have been interested in producing multi-generational twinning. Secondly, if he was interested in being able to produce identical rather than non-identical twins, that would not have resulted in a surge in the rate of twinning. Thirdly, the fact that “everyone remembers he used to take blood” may mean he was trying to find the relation of IGF levels to the production of male identical twins. This would be to fulfill the secret Nazi plan’s provision for a second generation to succeed the original Nazi agents who went underground. If he found this relation of IGF levels, that information could have been shared globally with other Nazi scientists secretly dispersed via the GO (Gehlan Organization).
THE "E.T. MYTH" VS THE "NAZI LEGEND
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... pter16.htm
An Unlikely Source: Benito Mussolini's Secret RS/33 UFO- Marconi Study Group: The Original Italian "MJ-12" Documents

But how could Dr. Wernher von Braun, Paperclip rocket "specialist", speaking in the early 1970s, be so exactingly prescient in his prediction of the exact sequence of "enemies"? One answer, that of the "Torbitt" document, is of course that he himself was a senior "insider", privy to the plots and canards of the innermost conspiracies driving western politics and culture.

However, another source of material has emerged only recently that might afford a clue as to how long UFOs have been being secretly studied and attempts made to back engineer them for some time. In the year 2000, very secret papers from the archives of the Italian government were deliberately leaked to Italian UFOfologists. Unlike the MJ-12 documents, however, these documents were not films, nor photocopies, but the actual handwritten notes and original files and telegrams, on original paper, with original ink. This allowed documents experts from the University of Bologna to do an exhaustive analysis of the paper and inks and style of writing of the telegrams. The documents were undoubtedly authentic.

The story they contained was nothing less than explosive, for they told how, in response to various UFO sightings in the north of Fascist Italy in 1933, and Italian Air Force scrambles to intercept the intruders, that Benito Mussolini had established the first state level black projects UFO study group, under the direction of the famous Italian physicist and inventor Marconi.

In any case, On February 23, 1941, as the war clouds between the Axis and the United States were growing darker, Mussolini made one of his characteristically blunt statements. He said,

"It's far more likely that the United States will be invaded by unknown but warlike inhabitants from the planet Mars, who will come down from the starry space on unimaginable flying fortresses, than from the soldiers of the Axis."

A strange statement indeed, even for a man who excelled in making unpredictable pronouncements.
Mystery of the Dead Scientists Coincidence Or Conspiracy
http://www.rense.com/general39/death.htm
There have been at least half a dozen more untoward deaths among defence scientists and others working in the defence field. Marconi is not alone, but it is well in the lead. The best efforts of investigative journalists have failed to establish a link either between the various deaths or between the deaths of the Marconi staff and the Ministry of Defence inquiry, now two years old, into some £3billion worth of defence contracts awarded to GEC-Marconi. "

--The Independent August 26, 1988.

Interestingly, Marconi was recently declared virtually bankrupt after its shares fell below "junk" status on the UK stock exchange. Both the chairman and C.E.O. resigned and a great many employees have lost their jobs and pensions as the share price fell from a twelve month high of £4:45 to only 5 pence. Marconi, once a major player in the defence industry had, over the last few years, moved into the Telecoms sector and suffered when the downturn in technology and telecom stocks came along last year. A company once worth billions is now worthless, a situation that is somewhat similar to Enron.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:58 pm

America’s Secret Space Program
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ects53.htm
Operating under the mysterious Aurora Project, the system is believed to comprise a space-plane roughly the size of an SR-71 spyplane and a hypersonic launch vehicle resembling the experimental XB-70A strategic bomber designed in 1957-60.

This large aircraft could perform a number of roles, but it appears to have been designed specifically to carry the smaller space-plane to a suitable launch altitude.

Sightings of the aircraft described as a "mothership" first began in the late summer of 1990. It was said to resemble a modernized version of the highly advanced North American XB-70 Valkyrie bomber, developed for the USAF, but never put into production. Designed to achieve high efficiency through a very close integration of propulsion and aerodynamics, the XB-70 could achieve a speed of Mach 3.

Nothing is known, however, about the aircraft's propulsion system. If the "Super-Valkyrie" has been designed as a hypersonic launch vehicle, the most likely method of propulsion would be Pulse Detonation Wave Engines (PDWEs).

Operating on a different principle then conventional ramjets, PDWEs don't continuously burn kerosene, but detonate fuel as it starts to leave the combustion chamber. This generates a regular pulse which may be responsible for producing the unusual "doughnuts-on-a-rope" contrails. The most probable fuel for PDWEs would be cryogenic liquid methane, which could also act as a structural coolant.

The unidentified aircraft flew past the 747 about 500-1000 feet below it at high supersonic speed. The UFO was described as having a lifting-body configuration, much like the forward fuselage of an SR-71, and being roughly the size of an F-16. It was speculated that the aircraft was a drone that had "escaped".

Could this have been the secret space-plane?

It has been reported that the space-plane is codenamed Brilliant Buzzard or Blue Eyes. The space-plane has most likely been based on NASA's X-24C proposals or the highly classified USAF FDL-5 Project. The aircraft was also most likely to have been developed alongside the "North Sea" Aurora. Feasibility studies by many companies all led to the same conceptual design: A one-man delta-shaped vehicle with a 75-degree sweep.

The X-24C rocket-plane was intended to follow NASA's X-24B. At the same time, the USAF was considering the black budget Lockheed FDL-5 as a successor to the X-15 rocket-plane, the most successful US high-speed research aircraft with 199 flights to speeds of Mach 6.7 and altitudes of 354,200 feet. A mockup was built, and if the X-24C was fully developed and tested, it would explain why the X-24C was cancelled by NASA.

Despite the X-24C being officially scrapped in 1977 and NASA and the USAF apparently unable to produce enough money to build prototypes, historian Rene Francillon, in a survey of Lockheed aircraft published in 1982, reported that Lockheed had already flown an experimental aircraft capable of sustained flight at Mach 6.

If Lockheed had developed a hypersonic vehicle like the X-24C, it is possible that technology was used in the development of the "North Sea" Aurora and the space-plane. Testing of the vehicle would have been undertaken at the top-secret Groom Lake installation and the decision to go ahead with constructing prototypes of the "North Sea" Aurora and two-stage space-plane may have coincided with the Challenger disaster in 1986.

The commissioning of these two systems would also explain unusual changes within the "black world" and its "white" exterior: The Pentagon's decision to scrap the military space shuttle launch facilities at Vandenberg AFB, the appearance of a major black program in the mid-1980s, and also its appearance showing up in Lockheed's company accounts in the form of an extreme budget.

It was EXECUTIVE MEMORANDUM, NSC 5412/1 that created MJ-12.

In the late 60's the US government was kicked off the moon and prevented from leaving orbit of this planet because they tried to set up weapon systems on the moon during the first Apollo mission. The crafts used for Mil-abs ops contain a joint crew of both human military personnel along with cloned greys.

The Germans landed on the Moon as early as probably 1942, utilizing their top secret larger exo-atmospheric rocket saucers of the Miethe and Schriever type.

The Miethe rocket craft was built in diameters if 15 and 50 meters, and the Schriever Walter turbine powered craft was designed as an interplanetary exploration vehicle. It had a diameter of 60 meters, had 10 stories of crew compartments, and stood 45 meters high.

Welcome to Alice in Saucerland.

In my extensive research of dissident American theories about the physical conditions on the Moon I have proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is atmosphere, water and vegetation on the Moon and that man does not need a space suit to walk on the Moon. A pair of jeans, a pullover, and sneakers are just about enough.

Everything NASA has told the world about the Mood is a lie and it was done to keep the exclusivity of the club from being joined by the third world countries.

All these physical conditions make it a lot easier to build a Moon base.

Ever since their first day of landing on the Moon, the Germans started boring - and tunneling - under the surface, and by the end of the war there was a small Nazi research base on the Moon. The free energy tachyon drive craft of the Haunebu-1 and 2 type were used after 1944 to haul "people, materiel and the first robots to the construction site on the Moon."

When Russians and Americans secretly landed jointly on the Moon in the early fifties with their own saucers, they spent their first night there as guests of the Nazi underground base. In the sixties a massive Russian-American base had been built on the Moon that now has a population of 40,000 people, as the rumor goes.

After the end of the war in May 1945, the Germans continued their space effort from their south polar colony of Neu Schwabenland.

Senators' Comments Suggest Existence of Secret Space Program

Cryptic comments by two Democrats on the Senate floor about a major program in the fiscal year 2005 intelligence authorization conference report point to a secret space effort of some kind that has been under way for years, but which has been unknown to the public, analysts said.

Sens. Jay Rockefeller IV (D-W.Va.), ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, and Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) both criticized the program without naming it on Dec. 8 during debate on the fiscal year 2005 intelligence authorization bill.

Rockefeller said it was "totally unjustified and very, very wasteful."

He said the Senate has voted for the past two years to kill it,

"only to be overruled in the appropriations conference."
While the new intelligence authorization conference report fully authorizes the effort, Rockefeller said, it is "unjustified and stunningly expensive."

Wyden agreed, and said,

"Numerous independent reviews have concluded that the program does not fulfill a major intelligence gap or shortfall, and the original justification for developing this technology has eroded in importance due to the changed practices and capabilities of our adversaries.

There are a number of other programs in existence and in development whose capabilities can match those envisioned for this program at far less cost and technological risk."

"Because they're talking about an expensive acquisition program, it's a logical inference to assume that we're talking about a satellite program," Steven Aftergood of the Washington-based Federation of American Scientists said Dec. 10.

He said Wyden's comments gave the most clues about what it may be, and the senator's statement that the program is not as important today as it was in the past,
"suggests that it's something that might have made sense against the Soviet Union, but doesn't make sense against al Qaeda," Aftergood said.

John Pike of GlobalSecurity.org, Alexandria, Va., said there are at least two possibilities:
"a stealthy reconnaissance satellite or Discoverer II come back, a space-based JSTARS [Joint Surveillance Targeting Attack Radar System]."

Discoverer II, which was to have consisted of many small radar satellites, apparently was killed some years ago.

Pike said he leans toward the stealthy spy satellite,

"because I've got more direct indication that there's actually some there, whereas I'm not sure what's happened with Discoverer II." He said he didn't know "whether they really did drive a stake in its heart, or whether they took it to black [classified] that nobody could find it."