Bill McDonald's General Composite of the Roswell Spacecraft

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:46 am

Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works Director Admitted In His Deathbed Confession
http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/ufo- ... skunk.html
The article was written by Tom Keller, an aerospace engineer who has worked as a computer systems analyst for NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

1: “Inside the Skunk Works (Lockheed’s secret research and development entity ), we were a small, intensely cohesive group consisting of about fifty veteran engineers and designers and a hundred or so expert machinists and shop workers. Our forte was building technologically advanced airplanes of small number and of high class for highly secret missions.”

2: “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

3: “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

4: When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

Ben Rich Lockheed Former Director knew of extraterrestrial UFO visitors

Lockheed "Skunk Works" former director knew the Roswell extraterrestrial UFO influenced designs of Testor model kits for Roswell UFO models, and U.S. top secret aircraft. According to a CNI News report by Colorado resident Michael Lindemann, the design information was derived from forensic illustrations and numerous witness testimonies about the Roswell UFO, provided by William L. “Bill” McDonald.

In an e-mail, dated July 29, 1999, apparently addressed to Lindemann, McDonald referenced an excerpt of a discussion with Harold Puthoff, founder of the highly classified U.S. “remote viewing” program.

McDonald said: “Well Hal, you asked for it! Now that legendary Lockheed engineer and chief model kit designer for the Testor Corporation, John Andrews, is dead, I can announce that he personally confirmed the design connection between the Roswell Spacecraft and the Lockheed Martin Unmanned Combat Air Vehicles (UCAVs), spyplanes, Joint Strike Fighters, and Space Shuttles.

Andrews was a close personal friend of "Skunk Works" director Ben Rich -- the hand-picked successor of Skunk Works founder Kelly Johnson and the man famous for the F-117 Nighthawk "Stealth" fighter, its "half-pint" prototype the "HAVE BLUE", and the top-secret F-19 Stealth Interceptor. Before Rich died of cancer, Andrews took my questions to him.

Dr. Ben R. Rich former Lockheed Skunk Works director confirmed:

1. There are 2 types of UFOs -- the ones we build and ones 'they' build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual "hand-me-downs." The Government knew and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration of that information. After a 1969 Nixon "purge", administration was handled by an international board of directors in the private sector…

2. Nearly all "biomorphic" aerospace designs were inspired by the Roswell spacecraft -- from Kelly's SR-71 Blackbird onward to today's drones, UCAVs, and aerospace craft…

3. It was Ben Rich's opinion that the public should not be told [about UFOs and extraterrestrials]. He believed they could not handle the truth -- ever. Only in the last months of his decline did he begin to feel that the "international corporate board of directors" dealing with the "Subject" could represent a bigger problem to citizens' personal freedoms under the United States Constitution than the presence of off-world visitors themselves.”

Lindemann added that “Bill McDonald received the above information from Andrews from 1994 until their last phone call near Christmas in 1998.” Lindemann also noted “It should also be known that Dr. Ben R. Rich attended a public aerospace designers and engineers conference in 1993 before his illness overwhelmed him in which he stated -- in the presence of MUFON Orange County Section Director Jan Harzan and many others that – ‘We’ (i.e., the U.S. aerospace community/military industrial complex) had in it's possession the technology to "take us to the stars".

See the complete letter in May, 2010 MUFON UFO Journal from John Andrews and the hand written reply from Dr. Ben Rich. Hear more revealing testimony from Disclosure Project whistleblowers. NASA cannot deny secrets discovered by UK hacker Gary McKinnon and many astronauts if it expects full funding from the Obama White House administration.

Don Phillips, "These UFOs were huge and they would just come to a stop and do a 60 degree, 45 degree, 10 degree turn, and then immediately reverse this action". During the Apollo landing, Neil Armstrong says, "They're here. They are right over there and looking at the size of those ships. It is obvious they don’t like us being here”. When I was working with the Skunkworks with Kelly Johnson, we signed an agreement with the government to keep very quiet about this.

Anti-gravitational research was going on. We know that there were some captured craft from 1947 in Roswell, they were real. And, yes, we really did get some technology from them. And, yes, we really did put it to work. We knew each other from what we call an unseen industry. We can term it black, deep black, or hidden.

The knowledge I have of these technologies came from the craft that were captured here. I didn’t see the craft, nor did I see the bodies, but I certainly know some of the people that did. There was no question that there were beings from outside the planet.

Are these ET people hostile? Well, if they were hostile, with their weaponry they could have destroyed us a long time ago. We got these things that are handhold scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner.

I can tell you personally that we've been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer. One of the purposes I had for founding my technology corporation in 1998 was to bring forth these technologies that can clean the air and can help get rid of the toxins, and help reduce the need for so much fossil fuel. Yes, it is time. I can tell you personally that it has already started. pp. 375 ,383.
http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/archive/i ... 85717.html
JUNGLELORD said: :D :mrgreen: ;) 8-)

03-12-2010, 01:15 AM

The "General Composite of the Roswell Aerospace Interplanetary Skiff" is originated and forensically rendered from the testimony of multiple witnesses who were the retired United States Army Counter-Intelligence Corps atom bomb security agents guarding all atom bomb manufacturing, testing and deployment facilities in New Mexico from 1943 to 1951. Further and far more substantial testimony came from Clarence L. ("Kelly") Johnson and Dr. Ben R. Rich (both of whom were the now deceased founding CEOs of Lockheed Martin's famous "Skunk Works") as provided to Bill McDonald via the inter-mediation of the late John Andrews, Special Projects Chief Designer of the Testor Corporation. Kelly mentored Ben and John Andrews.

The spacecraft was a single, integrated, machine component; the originating inspiration for all high-altitude, hypersonic, "Waverider," aerosurf, "Biomorphic" aircraft and space shuttle configuration concepts. She mimicked the design forms of multiple sea animals including porpoises and stingrays. Her life support system and in-flight ballast was an oxygenated amniotic fluid-like broth with an advanced filtration system in the flight deck. She carried a crew of seven humanoids who interfaced with the vessel's artificial intelligence (AI) cortex directly, physically through the headrests of their individual crash-couches and their surrounding consoles. The organic minds of the flight crew are believed to have functioned as "multiple brain nodes" for distributed processing and navigation. They and the spacecraft functioned as a "combined biological organic/artificial life form and machine system."

Under contract, all copyrights for the "General Composite of the Roswell Interplanetary Skiff" reverted back to forensic illustrator William Louis ("Bill") McDonald Sr. in July of 2000 from the Testor Corporation. Copyright 1995, William Louis ("Bill") McDonald Sr. (e-mail Bill: Argonaut-greywolf@cox.net )
Back-Engineering ET Craft
http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Hamilton_05.pdf
March 26, 2004 Lancaster, California -- 21 years ago on April 9, 1983, I was at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, New Mexico interviewing an Air Force Office of Special Investigations Agent named Richard C. Doty. I was working on a documentary special for Home Box Office entitled "UFOs: The E.T. Factor". During that meeting, Richard Doty handed me several typed pages as he said, "My superiors have asked me to show this to you. You can read the document and ask me questions, but you can't take notes." The top page said in all capitols centered on the page: BRIEFING PAPER FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ON THE SUBJECT OF UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL VEHICLES (UAVs)

lizzie

Re: Bill McDonald's General Composite of the Roswell Spacecraft

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:04 pm

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/ufo- ... skunk.html

When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 243#p33191
Junglelord said: Let’s not forget Ben Rich said just before he died, that Skunkworks was 50 years ahead of anything you could conceive and that they had the technology to bring ET home. He stated this at UCLA during a public talk. He wanted the truth out. You can believe him or not. I believe him. :D
The craft was able to displace gravity through the propagation of magnetic waves controlled by shifting the magnetic poles around the craft so as to control, or vector, not a propulsion system but the repulsion force of like charges. It was as if gravity was being folded around the outside of the wave that enveloped the craft. The craft itself was an electrical circuit
The difference between their design and mine is the difference between the geometry and medium that allows for mass reduction and that which allows for the next step, phase shifting and teleportation.

Gravitational positioning is the principle by which the universal objects find their position in respect to each other. Gravitational positioning is the point of the balance between the Magnetic field and gravitational field forces of one system in respect to the other.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 243#p33395

A new propulsion concept has been developed based on a proposed resonance between coherent, pulsed electromagnetic wave forms and gravitational wave forms (or space-time metrics). Using this concept, a spacecraft "propulsion" system potentially capable of galactic and inter-galactic travel without prohibitive "travel times" has been designed.

The "propulsion" system utilizes recent research associated with magnetic field line merging, hydromagnetic wave effects, free-electron lasers, laser generation of megagauss fields, and special structural and containment metals. Research required to determine potential, field resonance characteristics and to evaluate various aspects of the spacecraft "propulsion" design is described.

The field resonance "propulsion" concept has been developed utilizing recent research into causes of solar flares, magnetic substorms, black holes, quasars, and UFOs.

The concept is based on two assumptions:

(1) Space-time is a "projection" of a higher dimensional space in much the same way that a hologram is a projection or a subset of our space-time reality,

(2) A relationship exists between electromagnetic / hydromagnetic fields and gravitational fields - that is, Einstein's long sought for unified field theory can be developed. Mathematical relationships have been developed and theoretical concepts have been proposed to describe the causes and effects associated with the assumptions, but experimental data is required to develop the correct theoretical basis for the assumptions (Rachman and Dutheil, 1979). Specific research in a number of areas is needed and will be described later.

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:34 pm

The next batch of wikileaks documents will contain some comments on ufos.
Let's wait and see what the diplomats have to say about these phenomena. (I can hear the Twilight Zone tune on the background ;-) )
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:06 pm

I think I have seen enough evidence now Lizzie, that I have become
a firm believer in the 'zoo hypothesis'. The technology for us to
physically travel the cosmos may well be possible, but as a species
that is so far from the Utopian phase, I just don't think we will be
allowed to do so. We behave like wild animals, best to treat us as
such.
That's not to say that as individuals we can't 'return to the Father',
to attain an understanding of our true oneness with the universe, in
which case, we don't need to 'go' anywhere, we are already there!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:25 am

GaryN said: I think I have seen enough evidence now Lizzie, that I have become
a firm believer in the 'zoo hypothesis'. The technology for us to physically travel the cosmos may well be possible, but as a species that is so far from the Utopian phase, I just don't think we will be allowed to do so. We behave like wild animals, best to treat us as such. That's not to say that as individuals we can't 'return to the Father', to attain an understanding of our true oneness with the universe, in which case, we don't need to 'go' anywhere, we are already there!
We shouldn’t have to go anywhere; Mother Earth has provided us with everything we need.

“Conspiracy theorists” say that certain “power elites” would prefer to return to their former home planet once it is terraformed. ;)

In view of the vacuum of information that exists from the “top down”, it does make one wonder.

Did Earth's Life Originate on Mars?
http://www.arachnoid.com/lutusp/mars.html
But if the Mars life form is based on DNA, this is an equally interesting result, for a different reason — because of the peculiar and ad hoc nature of DNA, and the number of equally viable alternatives to its specific structure, this outcome would strongly argue for a common origin for life on Earth and Mars.

It is hard to imagine two independent processes producing a mechanism such as DNA, especially if the two DNA forms turn out to be alike in their essential characteristics. It is much more likely that the two planets somehow shared some early organisms.
Are Human’s Programmed For 25-Hour Days?
http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/warehousef/id66.html
This may seem like a strange argument since the movements of our clocks are based upon the natural rotation of the Earth, which is close to a 24-hour day. Getting the exact time in which the Earth rotates on its axis is somewhat complicated because of the way the planet constantly tilts. Also astronomers say the Earth is slowing in its speed of rotation by about 2.2 seconds every 100,000 years. Currently a complete rotation of the Earth takes 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4.06 seconds.

Why did the Saffre cave experiment suggest a natural circadian rhythm of 25 hours in a day instead of 24? The only planet in our solar system that rotates on a 25-hour day is Mars, and space probes have clearly shown that humans do not have any origins there.

Or did we? Science has discovered that there is a lasting cellular memory in all living things that appears to go back to our distant past. Since it exists on Earth, we must assume that pre-biotic chemistry of life may also exist on Mars, even though the planet will not support life.

The discovery of a meteorite in Antarctica in 1884, found to be a fossil containing microscopic signs of possible life that originated from Mars, suggests that the chemistry of life that now exists on Earth may, indeed, have originated from Mars. Perhaps it was a collision of planets, or a strike by a large space rock that forced particles of Mars off into space. Some of these particles fell to Earth, bringing with them the pre-biotic chemistry from which sprang life as we know it

If we evolved from that Martian chemistry, it might explain why we have a cellular memory of a 25-hour day rather than the 24 hours that exists on our own planet. Are we then, in some strange sense, Martians?
I know. It’s just conspiracy theory…
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 390#p37690

So, since we can now prove that Maldek did indeed explode, we then need to stretch our imaginations just a bit more. Clearly, the force and impact of an entire large planet exploding must be quite something. Indeed, part of Van Flandern’s research concerns the amazing blast impacts that are visible on the neighboring planetary and lunar bodies closest to the Asteroid Belt. Many of them appear to have sustained far more damage on one half than the other half, including Mars, which now appears to have been one of the exploded planet’s moons.

Therefore, when Maldek exploded, there were extremely damaging effects created in the entire harmonic structure of the Solar System, disrupting the natural harmonic smoothness of the planetary orbits. We can easily see that the other planets would get knocked out of their positions. Since Jupiter and Saturn are both beyond the Asteroid Belt, the explosion would blow them further away from the Sun. All it would take would be for one or both of them to be close to Maldek in their orbit pattern, and the extra 54 days could easily be accounted for.

What we have to realize here is that at one time, the Solar System functioned in a perfectly Divine and beautiful way, with elegant harmonic mathematics. Among many other things these mathematics allowed the conjunctions of Jupiter and Saturn to be exactly 7,200 days in length, thus precisely matching the numbers inherent in the Sunspot Cycle. But, after Maldek’s explosion, the planets were knocked out of place, creating a very acceptable 54 days of extra time between each conjunction. But, even though they were knocked slightly out of place, their effects as the driver of the Solar Cycle could not be disputed; they were the two biggest planets in the Solar System.
So who is the periodic “perturber” called Set/Typhon? Was it comet Venus or is/was it one of the outermost planets that orbit the Sun’s brown dwarf twin? It seems like a reasonable question to ask.

Is there some “celestial event” that is uniquely different with the ending of the precessioinary cycle and the solar system’s alignment with the galactic center. Why do the Mayans talk about the birth of a “new sun”?

Maldek
http://www.lyratek.com/maldek.htm
"Maldek" is one of several now popular names given to the ancient fifth planet of our solar system, whose orbit used to lie between that of Mars and Jupiter. At some point in the past, it was destroyed, leaving what we now know as the asteroid belt in its former orbit. What caused the destruction of this planet? When did it occur? Was it populated at the time? What impact did this event have on the rest of the solar system and its planets?

Does the Sun have a dual? Is the Vishnunabhi the galactic center?

THE HINDU THEORY OF WORLD CYCLES
http://baharna.com/karma/yuga.htm
In the introduction to his book The Holy Science, Sri Yukteswar describes an interesting variant of the Hindu theory of ages. According to him,

“...the sun, with its planets and their moons, takes some star for its dual and revolves around it in about 24,000 years of our earth-a celestial phenomenon which causes the backward movement of the equinoctial points around the zodiac.

The sun also has another motion by which it revolves round a grand center called Vishnunabhi, which is the seat of the creative power, Brahma, the universal magnetism. Brahma regulates dharma, the mental virtue of the internal world.

Yukteswar goes on to explain that the sun's 24,000 year revolution around its companion star takes the sun progressively closer, and then progressively further away from the mystic center Vishnunabhi. In his system, dharma increases as we approach Vishnunabhi and decreases as we draw away from it. The cycle of yugas takes place twice in each 24,000 year revolution. As the sun recedes from Vishnunabhi, the ages pass in the usual order: Satya, Treta, Dvapara, Kali. As the sun approaches Vishnunabhi, the ages pass in the opposite order: Kali, Dvapara, Treta, Satya.
Is the Black Sun as reference to the Sun’s binary twin?
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... e09#p37932

When I speak of serpent ropes I take the term form the ancient writings of the Maya and the biblical references to the arrival of a Black Sun. The Black Sun was originally thought to be a reference to an eclipsed sun.
Coming from the dark mass were coronal ejections that appeared to be like fiery ropes or snakes. These coronal storms would find their way to earth and create devastating earthquakes, tsunamis and weather changes. At the time of the Black Sun’s appearance it was believed that the earth was about to end its cycle and with that cyclical end would come the deluge of fire.

The Black Sun was and still is a symbol of power in many darker secret societies. The societies claimed that this sacred symbol created an infinite beam of light which though invisible to the human eye existed in anti–matter.
The Black Sun symbol had several other meanings as well. It represented the Dark star, the Death Star or the fallen star or the dark moon. Hitler became a member of the Black sun society a secret group within the Thule society. Thule beliefs were based in the writings of Theosophist Madame Blavatsky.

Blavatsky wrote in her book Isis unveiled that the return of the Black Sun or death star would be evident when the 13th house of Mazzaroth is active from the core of Ophiuchus. The 13th house is the Serpent holder and from it will come the Black Sun.

Blavatsky wrote, “The sudden star, though seen by all of the Earth, does not elicit the fear it should even as fire begins to stain the Northern skies. But, when Mars retreats from Ophiuchus, and the blue light separates from the green, know that war and sudden destruction is at hand as the Black Sun rises once again.”

Ophiuchus is new to many people. I have mentioned it before in many of my shows because it is important to know about it when trying to figure out secret societal language. The accepted knowledge within the mainstream narrative is that our Sun travels through only 12 constellations in the Zodiac or Mazzaroth. They are Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.

However, it is a little known fact that the Sun spends only about nineteen days in this 13th house known as Serpentarius. As far as Astrologers were concerned, the Sun traveled from the constellation Scorpius and then proceeded directly into the sign of Sagittarius. The Sun, for 19 days of the year, travels through the star constellation ‘Ophiuchus’ before entering Sagittarius from Scorpius.

What is exactly in the area of Ophiuchus that is so secret? Many believe that the portal to God can be found there. Many say that it is the home of the Nemesis. The Nemesis of course is also reference to “Vulcan” the partner to a hypothetical binary star system idea, Nibiru the popular name of the 12th planet in the solar system and ‘Planet X” which is supposed to return from a wide elliptical orbit in 2012.

According to the Mayans the end of the creation cycle commences on October 28th, 2011. It is a time where we move into an area of the Zodiac that at one time was devoted to a character who was known as the “serpent bearer” or the “serpent god”. Many others call this area of the zodiac the “dark rift.” The Dark rift is home to the Death Star. The dark rift is in Serpentarius (Ophiuchus), the home of the serpent gods it has also been called “zero point” or the point of creation.

Ophiuchus and some of the fixed stars in it were sometimes used by astrologers in antiquity as extra-zodiacal indicators in determining the times for cataclysms. It is interesting to note that the meanings of the crossing of the “Dark rift” Dark Star, Black Sun, or zero point is often associated with “Judgment” or “day of Judgment.”
From October 28th, 2011 to December 21, 2012 astronomers tell us that the sun’s path will visually intersect with the Galactic equator something that happens once every 26,000 years and that the Mayans identify this as rising of The Sacred Tree of life.

This forms a kind of celestial crossroads where the sun in Autumnal equinox and Winter Solstice converges with the center of our galaxy. Ophiuchus leads into Sagittarius, and Sagittarius’ spear points directly into the head (eye) of the “serpent” that is wrestled in Ophiuchus’ arms.

It seems that what is written in the books of the apocalypse are purely an echo of the cyclical nature of the serpent holder or the cyclical appearance of Nemesis or Planet X.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 375#p37362

From Exhibit 2) Joscelyn Goodwin (Arktos: The Polar Myth)

“…The passage in which he explains [from a Christian point of view] the changes of the earth deserve to be read in full:

“The 11,500 years of which you speak are the result of a calculation on the Brahminical astronomical cycles. And, after the cycle concerned, maritime Europe, as our geographers know it, will have the same fate as [Ultima Thule and] Atlantis about a dozen centuries from now.

The law of this cycle is inherent in the fact of a FOURTH TERRESTRIAL MOVEMENT, AS YET UNKNOWN TO SCIENTISTS. The fact and its law are the consequence of a spiritual Principal of beneficence and general order, violated from age to age by the perversity of the dominant races. This principle, divine in its nature, tends to maintain or restore the Earth to equilibrium, i.e. with its axis coinciding with that of the heavens, and hence in the planet’s normal biological state.

"Now, the deviation in the human substance brought about that of the entire planetary substance—of the whole planet: the rapid mobilization of the magnetic meridian in little cycles, ending with a cycle of eighteen years; the inclination of the Poles (third large-scale movement); and finally the POLAR SUBVERSION AND RECENSION, SENDING CAIN TO THE LAND OF NOD, precipitating the summit from its zenith to its nadir; in a word, BURYING BENEATH THE SEAS THE IMPIOUS RACE AND ITS CONTINENT.

Keep to yourself, dear Sir, these redoubtable secrets of the ancient university of the Patriarchal Church, A TERRIBLE SECRET among many others, also known to the Prophets and disciples of Our Lord Jesus Christ. More than ever, the truth must be kept from the profane; not only for love of the truth, but also out of charity towards those who would desecrate it.” Page 213.

This amazing passage by Saint-Yves gives tantalizing clues of a subterranean “impious race” that was buried due to a cataclysmic pole shift. A secret even Jesus Christ himself knew about. Throughout my papers I’ve argued the only way a pole shift can occur is from the passing of a near-by planetary body such as Nibiru. The first century Roman Philosopher Lucius Annaeus Seneca also hinted of a pole shift: See below:

“A time will come in later years when the Ocean will unloose the bands of things, when the immeasurable Earth will lie open, when seafarers will discover new countries, and [Ultima] ‘Thule’ will no longer be the extreme point among the lands.” – Quote from Seneca’s “Medea”

"The law of this cycle is inherent in the fact of a FOURTH TERRESTRIAL MOVEMENT, AS YET UNKNOWN TO SCIENTISTS" -- is this a reference to the cyclical passage of Nibiru through our Solar system and the ensuing "earth changes" it brings? Does Nibiru travel independently or is it accompanied by a "dark star" companion (Mithras)?

There are "the four ages of man;" Is each age approximately 3,600 years long. Multiply it by 4 = 14,400 years and this is approximately half of a precessionary cycle. A full precessionary cycle would be approximately every 28,800 years; does a full precessionary cycle represent one octave or "one dimension"
And always sooner or later there is a reference to the Sirius star system
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 135#p36141

This far more ancient message in stone pointing to the three stars in Orion’s Belt further substantiates my observation and research that our Solar System was formerly the “Osirian Trinary Stellar System” containing the three stars Sirius B, Sirius C (our Sun) and the outer star Sirius A.

1) The greater light of the day was Sirius C (our Sun) which “appeared” greater due to its closer proximity to the Earth. It joined Sirius B at the core of the system into a “twin relationship”.

Sirius C was created last by a 70% mass stellar ejection out of Sirius B that also created Sirius A, 10 new planets and Sirius C. Sirius B, originally a B-1 class Blue Supergiant about 5 solar masses in size was struck by a cometary impact (Comet Metis and subsequently precipitated the 70% ejection that diminished the giant Sirius B star into an F-1 class star about 1.49 solar masses in size.

2) The lesser light of the night was Sirius A which “appeared” lesser due to its immense distance from the Earth, having jettisoned over 10 billion miles from out of Sirius B and establishing its orbit around the body of the system. Note that behind the ejecta-head of this ejection event, 10 new planets formed in its protracted ejecta tail. During this event Earth had already existed having been formed during the creation of Sirius B when it was a Blue Supergiant.
And the Galactic Center ...
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 450#p38170

Two things become apparent with the photograph that were not visible with astronomy software. First, the prominence of the galactic center, and the fact that it could easily be identified with the entrance/exit a cosmic birth canal through a cosmic cervix. Second, the relationship of Ophiuchus to the "celestial" image of birth is unmistakable. Ophiuchus can be seen on the photograph, standing with one leg on the cosmic cervix, and drawing the umbilical cord (Serpens) out through the birth canal at the "dark rift," where Quetzalcoatl waits to be reborn.

First Father: The "one legged" aspect of Ophiuchus has long been a concern of research. Now, with the photographic evidence it is clear that the primordial First Father of the Maya was symbolized in the birth process which surrounds Ophiuchus at the galactic center. He can be visualized as being photographed in the cosmic birth process (creation) as if it were a single frame of an eternal moving film. On his one leg, he swirls the hurricane of the cosmos, and the result is history (his story).

When the material photographic evidence is enhanced by the proper dot-to-dot connections, the stele on the cover of Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 showing First Father coming out of the mouth of First Mother is a clear representation of what is shown in the stars at the center of the galaxy. The material presence of the Cosmic Mother does not reveal the intent of the Cosmic Father, until some rational order is added to the apparent randomness of the celestial images. This is the birth moment of rationality, i.e., First Father. That rational order is the "Heart of the Sky" while the material essence is the "Heart of the Earth."

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Niribu or Aldebaran
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread183811/pg1
It seems like many things point towards beings coming from some where around Aldebaran. Persian royal stars, in Italian occultism Aldebaran represents a fallen angel, Michael (archangel) means "He who is like god" of course from Aldebaran as well. Many other authors/stories speak of this. It seems like Stichin may be the only one saying the Annunaki are from Marduk/Niribu & lots of people lately discredit Stichen. Where do you think this race came from? The fact that Niribu spins in an elliptical orbit with no sun always bothered me. After reading about alchemy and what certain precious metals do to your brain, I think they wanted the gold for other reasons.... like greatly extending their lives.
LOST SYMBOL RA COVER UP
http://theforceiswithinyou.twilightlege ... 436-30.htm
Using Orion to find stars in neighbor constellationsOrion is very useful as an aid to locating other stars. By extending the line of the Belt southeastward, Sirius (α CMa) can be found; northwestward, Aldebaran (α Tau). A line eastward across the two shoulders indicates the direction of Procyon (α CMi). A line from Rigel through Betelgeuse points to Castor and Pollux (α Gem and β Gem). Additionally, Rigel is part of the Winter Circle. Sirius and Procyon, which may be located from Orion by tracing lines, also are points in both the Winter Triangle and the Circle. Look how the dotted line from Orion and Pleiades meet at Aldebaran.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 855#p22431

It was this prime question that inspired Wayne Herschel to dig deeper. Given the huge distance between the Giza ‘belt’ pyramids and the closest pyramids neighbouring them (in the north Abu Rawash and in the south Zaweyet Al-Aryan), he could not help thinking that completely different stars were at play in this pyramid star map. What if two far more significant stars, namely Sirius and Aldebaran, were to fit here as the correct correlations for these two pyramids?

After all, the ancient Egyptians revered Sirius as very important and the name given to the star Aldebaran was “Ad-Dab-aram”, which means “follower of the Pleiades”. (This is because if one were to follow one’s line of sight from Orion’s belt through Aldebaran, one’s eye would follow directly to the Pleiades in the night sky). Quite uncannily, the name even sounded like the pronunciation of the ancient pyramid name “Zaweyet Al-Aryan”.
Nibiru
http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/flagshipnibiru.html
Nibiru was originally a planet that was thrown out of orbit with the implosion/explosion of Sirius B. It wound up in the Pleiades and therefore is known to some as a Pleiadian planet.

Sirius-Ra Connection
http://sirianrevelations.net/the-source ... onnection/
Although the scientific community has not confirmed the existence of Sirius C, the Dogon knew of it by the name, Enome Ya, and they described it too as revolving around Sirius A.

Of the planets that orbited Anu, one did not achieve ascension when the star, which remains in the fourth dimension, did not: that planet is Nebiru, the home of the Annunaki.

Nebiru was flung out of Sirius, was captured by our sun, and ricocheted back to Sirius and it is to this day caught between the two star systems, on an elliptical journey that takes approximately 3,600 years to complete.
Was ancient Saturn really Sirius B? Is Sirius B/Saturn the Sun’s dark star binary twin? Is Sirius B/Saturn really Santur? Or was Santur an ancient sun in the Aldebaran star system? Was Nibiru a planet of Sirius B/Saturn or Sirius C? Or is it a planet in the Aldebaran star system or a planet of Alcyone in the Pleiades?
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 615#p41608

Technically, the god Saturn is the star Sirius B, which was our original paternal star, and the hexagonal construct on the planet Saturn is caused by an electromagnetic stellar arc influence from the approaching binary star system Sirius that was formerly unified with our Solar System. Sirius consists of Sirius B and Sirius A; these stars where originally within our former Osirian (Cronian) Stellar System.

The children of Saturn, Sirius B, are the Sun, which is technically Sirius C, and the 10 planets. Whereas, Sirius A is the “Great Mother Goddess of the Gods”, e.g. mother of these 11 celestial members, called the “Brood of Tiamat”. Hence, Saturn/Kronos, the Hidden God, comes to devour the planets and our Sun (his children) by fire.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 645#p42103
“The solar system Aldebaran has a sun around which revolve two inhabited planets that form the empire SUMERAN. The population of the Aldebaran system is divided into the master race of “light God people” and several other human races that had developed by negative mutation from the “God people” because of climatic changes upon the planets.

“Around 500 million years ago the “light God people” started to colonize other earth-like planets, after the expansion of the sun Aldebaran and the resulting heat had made the original planets uninhabitable. It is said that in our system they first colonized the planet Mallona (also called Maldek, Marduk or – by the Russians – Phaeton) which existed in the area of today’s asteroid belt, then between Mars and Jupiter. Mars was next. It is assumed that the master race of Sumeran-Aldebaran then also came to Earth for a first visit, witnessed by the petrified impressions of a shoe found to be about 500 million years old, and squashed under the heel a trilobite, a little crayfish that lived then upon Earth and became extinct about 400 million years ago.”

Nibiru was originally a planet that was thrown out of orbit with the implosion/explosion of Sirius B. It wound up in the Pleiades and therefore is known to some as a Pleiadian planet.
At time of the beginning of the Iraq War II there were those that believed and still do that it had to do with the Return of Planet X otherwise known as Niburu. This also was connected to a race to retrieve buried ET artifacts or Star Gate buried under the sands of Southern Iraq before Saddam and his Russian, French, German and Chinese allies were able to gain possession of the mysterious items.

The tomb of the first ever discovered - at least publicly - ET-Human hybrid Gilgamesh was discovered by the Germans just prior to the war. Gilgamesh is the hero of the ancient Sumerian story the Epic of Gilgamesh. He was of human and "god" blood. Yet, since the war began, this most important discovery in archaeological history has gone unspoken of in either the mainstream media or blogosphere. Why?

Aldebaran and the ancient Egyptian Hall of Records being opened:

The US Military conducted "Operation Planet X" during the Iraq war - named after Nibiru the planet of the Sumerian "gods who from the heavens came down" The Annunaki.

Aldebaran Connection to Iraq War and Bush Refusal to Consider an Exit Strategy:

It is by now very well known that the Bush family were major sponsors and financiers of the Hitler regime and the Nazi party. The Nazi party was essentially an occult black magic movement with the outer trappings of a political party. They believed that the star Aldebaran was the home sun of the Supermen or Ubermensch. These Supermen were the progenitors of the aryan race and allegedly linked to the founding of ancient Sumerian civilization in what is today the modern day portions of southern Iraq. Many have heard of the Vril Society which formed the esoteric core of the Thule Society of early nazi mythology. The word Vril in fact is supposedly of Sumerian origin.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 330#p36788

An esoteric neo-Nazi sect headquartered in Vienna, Austria called the Tempelhofgesellschaft, founded in the early 1990s, teaches a form of Gnosticism called Marcionism. They distribute pamphlets claiming that the Aryan race originally came to Atlantis from the star Aldebaran. They maintain that the Aryans from Aldebaran derive their power from the vril energy of the Black Sun. They teach that since the Aryan race is of extraterrestrial origin it has a divine mission to dominate all the other races. It is believed by adherents of this religion that an enormous space fleet is on its way to Earth from Aldebaran which, when it arrives, will join forces with the Nazi Flying Saucers from Antarctica to establish the Western Imperium.

Zecharia Sitchin (born 1922) is an author of books promoting an explanation for human origins involving ancient astronauts, amidst other aspects of pseudoscience. Sitchin attributes the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the "Anunnaki" (or "Nephilim"), a race of aliens from a planet he calls Nibiru, which he believes to be in an elongated, elliptical orbit in the Earth's own Solar System and asserts that Sumerian mythology reflects this view.
http://67.222.49.17/forum/phpBB3/viewto ... 615#p41715

A local medium named Maria Orisc began getting messages in an unknown language and couldn't transcribe them, so began meeting with key members of these societies, along with another medium named Sigrun. Accordingly, the messages were coming from a being from the star Aldebaran, which has two planets which form the 'Sumeran Empire'.

Peter Moon goes on to say, "A half billion years ago, the Aryans (known as the Elohim or Elder Race) began to colonize our solar system as Aldebaran became uninhabitable. Marduk (Maldek?), existing in what is today the asteroid belt was the first to be colonized, then Mars. When they came to Earth, these Aryans were known as the Sumerians.

The name, Thule, refers to the capital of the legendary polar country Hyperborea. Also referred to as ‘Ultima Thule’, it was supposedly the gateway to another world. Thule was therefore recognized as a place where humans could, by whatever means, ‘leave the earth’, it also reputedly stood at the portal of the ‘Hollow Earth’.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 966#p41725

Just who were “the people of other worlds” that Dr. Oberth spoke of so blithely? And were both of these esteemed German scientists making oblique reference to one of UFOlogy’s most pervasive and tantalizing ‘myths’–the alleged link between the Third Reich of pre-World War II Germany and… extraterrestrials?

According to the legend of the German Vril society, a fateful meeting was held in 1919 at an old hunting lodge near Berchtesgaden, where Maria Orsic presented to a small group assembled from the Thule, Vril and Black Sun Societies, telepathic messages she claimed to have received from an extraterrestrial civilization existing in the distant Aldebaran solar system, sixty-eight light years away, in the Constellation of Taurus.

If indeed, a high-tech civilization actually existed in the Aldebaran star system, what would account for their possible motivation to assist the Vril Group and Germany to develop advanced technologies? Researcher Wendelle Stevens tells us that, rather than a militant gesture of aid to aggressive Nazis, the Aldebarans perceived an economic disparity in Earth cultures that fueled perpetual wars and conflict. To alleviate this disparity the Aldebarans reasoned that by offering ‘free-energy’ technologies, used to create affordable mass transportation devices, a new innovative generation of industries, promoting prosperity and greater peaceful interaction between nations might result; thus diminishing violent wars. Clearly such a plan resonated with members of both the Thule and Vril Societies and their dream for a utopian New World based on ‘alternative science’.

Suppose the Reich survivors learned from their Aldebaran mentors the secret the ancient Sumerians possessed–that, in a regular 3600 year cycle, the surface of planet Earth is devastated by the passing of a dwarf-star which is companion to our solar system. And that this Dark Star was calculated once again to swing through the inner planets during the early years of the 21st Century. Such a monumental event would grant the “Thousand Year Reich” a meager seventy year or so life span. Thus might the Reich survivors not wisely choose to disappear from the surface world and develop hardened underground ’shelters’ in the remote wastes of Antarctica, patiently preparing to safely ride out the Dark Star’s passing?
http://67.222.49.17/forum/phpBB3/viewto ... 615#p41719
We read from various sources that approximately 50,000 years ago a certain planetary body in our own solar system was mysteriously destroyed. This body has been called Tiamat, Phaeton, Lucifer, Marduk, Maldek, Rahab, and even Luna (not connected to the name later given to the moon). It was believed to have existed between Mars and Jupiter and was referred to as the “second sun” and may have been mistaken as such, because its atmosphere was resplendent with reflections of the actual sun.
So this is the true significance of the blood: it comes directly from the god-kings of Atlantis, the beings who, according to legend, created us, then intermarried with us to create a hybrid race of partially human god-kings, passing onto these offspring the secret doctrine of their sacred knowledge. According to those same legends, they were cast down from heaven for this indiscretion, which was against the rules of the divine hierarchy, and were imprisoned in the underworld, in the bowels of the Earth. Such a tradition is preserved in the Greek story of Kronos (obviously the prototype of the Biblical Satan) being cast down from Heaven and landing in the center of the Earth. This legend even exists in the East, where the “Lord of the Earth” (another title shared by Kronos, Ia, and Satan) is believed to be in a death-like sleep in a magical city in the center of the Earth.

There is even scientific evidence that this story is rooted in the historical occurrence of a “falling star”, or meteorite that plunged into the Earth, cracking its crust and disfiguring its face, then buried itself deep within the center of the Earth where it remains as our planet’s inner core. This is, perhaps, the “12th Planet” that Zecharia Sitchin is always referring to. And it must also be the “stone that fell from Heaven”, supposedly chipped from Lucifer’s crown, which according to legend is called “the Grail.”

Recall, then, that the Grail is the treasure said to be buried at Rennes-le-Chateau. Also, rumors persist that Rennes-le-Chateau contains an entrance to the underworld. The event of this falling star may itself be commemorated by a symbol that was used at least as far back as ancient Sumeria where it was known as the “Ar”, the Plough Sign. That sign is the pentagram, associated with both Satan and the planet Venus, as well as with Rennes-le-Chateau. In fact, the prefix in the word “Quinotaur” – Quin – means the number five in Latin, and some have suggested that the word is in fact a reference to the pentagram at Rennes-le-Chateau – that perhaps each man-made mountain conceals the “head” of some enormous subterranean sea monster which our ancestors considered to be their God, and in fact, their ancestor as well.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Illuminati Networks Exposed
http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-hitlerbush.htm
At time of the beginning of the Iraq War II there were those that believed and still do that it had to do with the Return of Planet X otherwise known as Niburu. This also was connected to a race to retrieve buried ET artifacts or Star Gate buried under the sands of Southern Iraq before Saddam and his Russian , French, German and Chinese allies were able to gain possession of the mysterious items.

It is by now very well known that the Bush family was a major sponsor and financier of the Hitler regime and the Nazi party. The Nazi party was essentially an occult black magic movement with the outer trappings of a political party. They believed that the star Aldebaran was the home sun of the Supermen or Ubermensch. These Supermen were theprogenitors of the aryan race and allegedly linked to the founding of ancient Sumerian civilization in what is today the modern day portions of southern Iraq.

Further, the discovery of Thule by the ancient Geek explorer Pytheas is dated to 333 B.C. = Thule 333. Both 555 and 333 appear extensively and beyond coincidence as an answer in Illuminati numerology research. This appears to be linked to the cult of British Israelism and its belief in a bloodline supremacy that gives the British Royals the right to rule over the Earth. This belief alleges that the Tribe of Joseph is the progenitor of the British Royal bloodline. The following link also notes that the Mormons apparently link the Star Aldebaran to the tribe of Joseph. So the Star of British Israelism, the nazi supermen and the Sumerian 'gods' - is one and the same, Aldebaran.
The Dying God
http://surrenderingislam.com/surrenderi ... /dying-god
According to these same books, the “fallen angels”, lead by Satan, descended to earth and interbred with the female descendants of Cain, and taught them magic. This magic actually formed part of a broader cult that included the worship of Satan as god. It can be identified in ancient times as the worship of what has often been described as a “dying-god”.

Typically, ancient mythologies recount the story of an original God, who created the universe, and a usurper god, who eventually defeats him, and comes to rule the universe in his stead. Therefore, this god is seen as the Son. He is the offspring of the “father” god and his wife, the goddess. But the son-god also marries his mother. He is therefore, at the same time, the son, husband and brother of the goddess.

A basic justification was offered that there was a good god, just as there was an evil god. And, as the good god required good sacrifices, the evil god demands evil sacrifices. He must be appeased, it was believed, to avert his evil, or direct it against one’s enemies. The most evil sacrifice is the slaughter of a child.

This became the basis of this cult as it was worshipped throughout the ancient world. Rituals involved a ritual of death and resurrection, to imitate that of the god. Participants would imbibe intoxicants, and dance to music in order to achieve a state of ecstasy, or Jinn possession, by which they believed they could achieve supernatural abilities like shape-shifting, clairvoyance and other magical powers. In this state they would slaughter a child, which represented the dead god, and eat its flesh and drink its blood so that the god could be reborn in them.

These rituals were usually attended with sexual orgies. An aspect of these sex rituals involved a priest and priestess impersonating the god and goddess. Known as a “Sacred Marriage”, either of the participants would become possessed by the god, where the union was to produce a “son of god”, who would then rule as king.
The Israelites
http://surrenderingislam.com/surrenderi ... israelites
This ancient cult took many guises throughout the centuries. In the West, it has survived as a number of secret societies, most notably the Rosicrucians, the Freemasons, and its various fringe organisations. But what all these numerous secret societies have in common is an adherence to what is called the Kabbalah, which is a Jewish adaptation of the ancient worship of the dying-god.

The worship of the dying god was further reinforced when the Israelites entered the land of the Canaanites, who worshipped a version of the dying-god and goddess, Baal and Astarte. Various hints in the Bible suggest that the Canaanites were descendants of the Anakim, in other words the Fallen Angels and the female descendants of Cain.
The true Judaism of Moses was only practised by a handful of orthodox reformers. It was such that numerous warnings were pronounced against the Israelites, warning that if they did not desist from their idolatry.
King Arthur
http://surrenderingislam.com/surrenderi ... ing-arthur
Constantine was the last in a long time of rulers, descended from the priest-kings of Emesa, who had intermarried with the Houses of Herod, Commagene, and the Julio-Claudian line of Emperors. They had been responsible through the centuries, of attempting to impose the religion of Elegabalus, a version Baal, also known as Sol Invictus, the “Invincible Sun”, which was closely related to the cult of Mithraism. They finally succeeded in Constantine the Great, who ended the project incepted by Herod, to subvert the emerging Christian movement, by corrupting it into disguised Mithras worship.

This important bloodline was continued in a descendant of Constantine, known as Arthur, King of the Britons, made famous by the legends of the Holy Grail. According to British chroniclers of the Middle Ages, Constantine was also descended from another prominent Grail figure, Joseph of Arimathea.
The Saxons
http://surrenderingislam.com/surrendering-islam/saxons
The Saxons, various ancient chroniclers maintained, were the Sacaea, descended from the Scythians of southern Russia, a tradition recorded by both Camden and John Milton, the former in his Britannia, of the sixteenth century, and the latter in his History of England, in the seventeenth.

The Saxons, like the Vikings, claimed descent from a Hunnish leader named Uldin, later Odin, or Wotan. According to the Yngling Saga, written by the Icelander Snorri Sturluson, Odin had moved north from the land of Asgaard, which was on the northwestern coast of the Black Sea, at the basin of the Don River in southern Russia. Asgard is likely the same as Arsareth, to which the Lost Tribes, following the captivity, were to have been relocated, according to ancient apocryphal works like the Book of 2 Esdras.
The Khazars
http://surrenderingislam.com/surrendering-islam/khazars
It was the Scythians’ counterparts who chose to remain behind in the Don River Basin, who converted to Judaism in the eighth century AD, and who were known as Khazars. The word “Ashkenaz” is thought to have originally applied to the Scythians (Ishkuz), who were called Ashkuza in Assyrian inscriptions. It has also been claimed that the Khazars derived from both the Edomites and the so-called “Lost Tribes”. Like their Edomite ancestors, the Khazars were also red-headed, and came to be known as “Red Jews”.
The Merovingians
http://surrenderingislam.com/surrenderi ... rovingians
With the collapse of the Khazar Empire in the tenth century, the Khazars were forced to move into other parts of Europe, where they contributed in producing the aristocracies of Hungary, Bulgaria and Poland. A particular woman was important in this nexus, named Dubrawka of Bomehia, through whom these various bloodlines coalesced, to produce the important occult families of Western Europe.

From her descendants emerged the important union between this Khazar heritage, and the emerging bloodlines of Western Europe, the most important of which was that of the Merovingians, originally from Scythia. It is commonly repeated in occult circles that Mary Magdalene had brought to southern France a child she bore to Jesus, and that her lineage was survived among the Merovingians. A descendant of Mary Magdalene and this Jesus, Quintus Tarus, a prefect of Rome, married Argotta, heiress of the Franks, to father King Merovech, ancestor of the Merovingians dynasty.

However, into the Merovingian dynasty there was also introduced the line of Rabbi Makhir, or Natronai, a representative of the Jewish Exilarchs, who ruled the Jewish communities of the Muslim world from Baghdad. He was supposedly the father Guillaume de Gellone, one of the most famous heroes of the Medieval romances.

A dispute apparently arose as to successorship to the Exilarchate, and Natronai lost his claim and was banished to “the West”. According to historian Arthur Zuckerman, Makhir would have adopted the Christian name Theodoric, or Thierry, and assumed the title of King of the Jews, and ruled over the independent state of Septimania in southern France, with the city of Narbonne as its capital. In the romances Theirry is called Aymery, the father of Guillaume de Gellone. The device of his shield was the Lion of Judah.

As late as 1143, Peter the Venerable of Cluny, in an address to Louis VII of France, condemned the Jews of Narbonne who continued to claim to have a king residing among them, a claim based presumably on the legend of Makhir. In 1144, Theobald, a Cambridge monk, spoke of “the chief Princes and Narbonne where the royal seed resides.” In 1165-66 Benjamin of Tudela, the famous Jewish traveller and chronicler, reports that in Narbonne there are “sages, magnates and princes at the head of whom is… a remnant of the House of David as stated in his family tree.”

Guillaume married into the family of Charlemagne, ruler of what came to be known as the first important European power, the Holy Roman Empire. As well as being descended from the Merovingians, Charlemagne was also descended from the Mithraic bloodline. The intermarriage of the House of Herod, the Julio-Claudian dynasty, the House of Commagene, and priest-kings of Emeasa, bifurcated into two important directions. One of these was the imperial line that eventually produced Constantine. These two bloodlines were finally reunited in the person of St. Arnulf, Bishop of Metz, the great-grandfather of Charlemagne.

It is frequently claimed by genealogists that all of European aristocracy can claim descent from Charlemagne. From the combined heritage of the Merovingians, Charlemagne and Guillaume of Gellone, emerged the kings of France, who would continue to use the Kabbalistic symbol of the lily as their heraldic symbol.
The Shabbetean Frankists
http://surrenderingislam.com/surrenderi ... -frankists
While Freemasonry was devoted to a monarchist objective, it was not until the advent of the Illuminati that Freemasonry would be used for the definite aim of seeking world order. The Illuminati was a secret order, brought into being at the instigation of the notorious Rothschilds, who were adherents, according to scholar Rabbi Antelman, of a heretical sect that represented an evolution of Lurianic Kabbalah. The Rothschilds belonged to a sect known as the Shabbateans, incepted by the false-messiah, Shabbetai Zevi.

In 1666, Zevi, followed by his prophet, Nathan of Gaza, proclaimed himself the promised Messiah of Judaism. Zevi succeeded in rallying a large following, extending to nearly half of the Jewish population of the world at the time, including the Jews of Palestine, Egypt, and Eastern and Western Europe. The movement was shattered however, when, forced by the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire to choose martyrdom or conversion, Zevi chose conversion to Islam. However, some followed Zevi into conversion, and there is, down to the present time, an Islamic sect in Turkey that follows his teachings, known as the “Dönme”, who profess Islam outwardly, while adhering to a mixture of traditional and heretical Judaism in secret.

The Shabbatean heresy, which for some time survived in secret circles akin to something of a Masonic organisation, eventually reasserted itself through the sect known as the Frankists. The Frankists were also known as the Zoharists, or the Illuminated, or simply as Shabbateans Zevists.
The Illuminati Order
http://surrenderingislam.com/surrenderi ... nati-order
According to Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman, in To Eliminate the Opiate, it was the founder of the Rothschild dynasty who convinced Adam Weishaupt to accept the Frankist doctrine, and who afterwards financed the Illuminati. The Rothschild family was founded by a Jewish goldsmith, born Amschel Moses Bauer, who decided to settle in Frankfurt, Germany. He opened a Counting House, and over the door placed his sign, a red shield, featuring a “Star of David”. As “red shield” in German is Roth Schild, Bauer’s son, Amschel Mayer Bauer, took on the name Rothschild.

Rothschild’s wealth was largely achieved through his association with the family of Hesse-Kassel. Landgrave Frederick II of Hesse-Kassel, was the wealthiest man in Europe, as well as a member of the Order of the Garter. Mayer Amschel arranged to hire 16,800 Hessian soldiers to assist the nephew of Federick’s wife, King George III of England, in suppressing the American Rebellion. When Frederick II of Hessen-Kassel died in 1785, Rothschild obtained total influence over his successor, Elector Wilhelm IX, who he managed to make one of the wealthiest monarchs of his time.

In 1773, Mayer Rothschild had invited twelve other wealthy and influential men, to convince them to pool their resources in a plot to bring about a new world order. Thus was Adam Weishaupt commissioned to establish the Illuminati. Though born Jewish, as a young boy, Weishaupt was educated by the Jesuits. On May 1, 1776, three years after the Jesuit order was disbanded by the Church, Weishaupt announced the foundation of the Illuminati.

St. Germain was in St Petersburg, where he participated in a conspiracy when the Russian army assisted Catherine the Great in usurping the throne from her husband Peter III of Russia. Catherine the Great is remembered as one of the “Enlightened Monarchs”, because she implemented several political and cultural reforms on behalf of the Illuminati. Voltaire, with whom she maintained regular correspondence, called her “Semiramis of Russia”, in reference to the ancient Babylonian queen, on whom the worship of the goddess Astarte was based. Catherine was succeeded by her son Csar Paul I. In her memoirs, she strongly implies that his father was not her husband Peter III, but her lover Sergei Saltykoff, one of many aliases of the Comte St. Germain.
The Asiatic Brethren
http://surrenderingislam.com/surrenderi ... c-brethren
According to Albert Pike, a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason, and American Civil War general, the successors to the Illuminati were the Asiatic Brethren, a secret order created by Moses Dobrushka, Jacob Frank’s nephew and successor. The Asiatic Brethren, also known as the Fratres Lucis, or the Brotherhood of Light, comprised chiefly of Jews, Turks, Persians, and Armenians, and purportedly represented a survival of the same “Johannite Christians” rescued by the Templars, that is, the Sabians. Their full title was The Knights and Brethren of St. John the Evangelist.

The Grand Master of the Asiatic Brethren, and leading member of the Illuminati, was Prince Karl of Hessen-Kassel, the brother of Wilhelm, and cousin to Frederick II the Great of Prussia. Another member of the Asiatic Brethren was the Comte de St. Germain, a notorious charlatan and alchemist, whom many believed to be immortal. He continues to be regarded by many as the leading figure of modern occult history. St. Germain was a Grand Master of Freemasonry, and had become an acquaintance of Louis XV King of France and his mistress Madame de Pompadour. St. Germain was a permanent houseguest of Karl’s, who called him “the greatest philosopher who ever lived,” and nicknamed him “Papa”.

St. Germain was in St Petersburg, where he participated in a conspiracy when the Russian army assisted Catherine the Great in usurping the throne from her husband Peter III of Russia. Catherine the Great is remembered as one of the “Enlightened Monarchs”, because she implemented several political and cultural reforms on behalf of the Illuminati. Voltaire, with whom she maintained regular correspondence, called her “Semiramis of Russia”, in reference to the ancient Babylonian queen, on whom the worship of the goddess Astarte was based. Catherine was succeeded by her son Csar Paul I. In her memoirs, she strongly implies that his father was not her husband Peter III, but her lover Sergei Saltykoff, one of many aliases of the Comte St. Germain.
Egyptian Rite Freemasonry
http://surrenderingislam.com/surrenderi ... reemasonry
Webster also suggests Falk was the source for the “Egyptian Rite” Cagliostro created in London. In order to justify this knowledge of Middle Eastern mysteries, Cagliostro claimed he was born an orphan on the Island of Malta. His earliest memories, he claimed, are of the holy city of Medina in Arabia, where he lived in the palace of the Mufti Salahaym. Four persons were attached to his service, the chief of whom was an Eastern Adept named Althotas, who instructed him in the various sciences and made him proficient in several Oriental languages. Though both teacher and pupil conformed outwardly to the religion of Islam, Cagliostro later wrote, “the true religion was imprinted in our hearts.”
The Palladian Rite
http://surrenderingislam.com/surrenderi ... adian-rite
When Weishaupt died in 1830, Gieuseppe Mazzini, the leader of a plot to unify Italy, had been appointed head of the Illuminati in 1834. Mazzini had become a member of a revolutionary secret society by the name of the Carbonari, and in 1860 founded the Mafia. In 1870, Mazzini, Lord Henry Palmerston of England, Otto von Bismarck of Germany and Albert Pike, all thirty third degree Scottish Rite Masons, created a supreme universal rite of Masonry that would arch over all the other rites, even the different national rites. It centralised all high Masonic bodies in the world under one head. To this end the Palladium Rite was created as the pinnacle of the pyramid of power: an international alliance to bring in the Grand Lodges, the Grand Orient, the ninety-seven degrees of Memphis and Mizraim of Cagliostro, also known as the Ancient and Primitive Rite, and the Scottish Rite, or the Ancient and Accepted Rite.

Lord Palmerston, the Grand Patriarch or Master of Grand Orient Freemasonry, as well as knight of the Order of the Garter, was Queen Victoria’s Foreign Secretary. Palmerston was also Prime Minister during Britain’s Opium Wars against China, in 1840 and 1858, beginning a policy of narcotics exploitation that would later characterise the Illuminati’s strategy in the twentieth century. Albert Pike had served as a Brigadier-General in the Confederate Army during the Civil War, and was one of the founding fathers and head of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, being the Grand Commander of North American Freemasonry from 1859-1891. In 1869, he was a top leader of the Ku Klux Klan, and in 1871 wrote the Masonic handbook, the Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry.

In addition to a Supreme Council located in Charleston, South Carolina, Pike established Supreme Councils in Rome, Italy, led by Mazzini; London, England, led by Palmerston; and Berlin, Germany, led by Bismarck. He set up 23 subordinate councils in places throughout the world, including five Grand Central Directories in Washington, DC (North America), Montevideo (South America), Naples (Europe), Calcutta (Asia), and Mauritius (Africa), which were used to gather information. These branches have been the secret headquarters for the Illuminati’s activities ever since.
In a letter he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871, Pike graphically outlined plans for three world wars seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order. For a short time, this letter was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy and author of Pawns in the Game. Carr summarises:

The First World War was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to overthrow the powers of the Tzars in Russia and turn that country into the stronghold of Atheistic-Communism. The differences stirred up by the Agentur of the Illuminati between the British and German Empires were to be sued to foment this war. After the war ended, Communism was to be built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions.

World War Two was to be fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This was to be fought so that Nazism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During world war two International Communism was to be built up until it equaled in strength that of united Christendom. At this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm...

World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the Leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically.

JaJa

Unread post by JaJa » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:59 am

Lots of information - but this has what to do with alternative science or electric theories/ideas. Isn't this more at home on David Icke's conspiracy website? :?
Omnia in numeris sita sunt

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:40 pm

I'm with Jaja. The site http://surrenderingislam.com/about-authors seem to have very anti-christianity and anti-judaism perpectives. Some people would call it even cryptofascism. For sure it seems to have a rigid perspective on things which does not go together with our open minds.

Number 1 on the internet; check your sources!
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:59 pm

MrAmsterdam wrote:I'm with Jaja. The site http://surrenderingislam.com/about-authors seem to have very anti-christianity and anti-judaism perpectives. Some people would call it even cryptofascism. For sure it seems to have a rigid perspective on things which does not go together with our open minds.

If You have an open mind then all angles around 360 of thoughts should be entertained??
i could post a galaxy of anti islam sites offering a far different perspective.
I found the surrenderingislam content to be very informative, regardless of any religious bearings.
Kevin

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:30 pm

kevin wrote:
MrAmsterdam wrote:I'm with Jaja. The site http://surrenderingislam.com/about-authors seem to have very anti-christianity and anti-judaism perpectives. Some people would call it even cryptofascism. For sure it seems to have a rigid perspective on things which does not go together with our open minds.

If You have an open mind then all angles around 360 of thoughts should be entertained??
i could post a galaxy of anti islam sites offering a far different perspective.
I found the surrenderingislam content to be very informative, regardless of any religious bearings.
Kevin
lesson 2 check the references in the text (if there are any)

I found the surrenderingislam very cryptofascist in it's content and referenceless , regardless of any religious bearings.

JaJa

Unread post by JaJa » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:26 am

Hi Kevin
I agree 100% - we have a bounty of information on the WWW that we have access to, but this here is the Thunderbolts forum...

It's just an observation - no harm intended :?

JJ

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:40 am

Knowledge can be used for good or evil purposes. There are people who masquerade as “positive forces” and people who have been branded as “negative forces” by “consensus reality”.

There are seven billion humans on the planet; each person has his/her own view of “reality.” I don’t expect everyone to “conform” to my “version of reality". But I do like have the freedom to read other people’s perspectives even if I find them distasteful. If I don’t like what I am reading, I just close the link. I may discover later that I come to understand the material and no longer find it objectionable.

This is the “New Insights and Mad Ideas” section. I post “material” here so that I don’t disrupt the serious scientific discussions on the main forum.

It seems to me that throughout the ages certain groups of people have deliberately suppressed ancient knowledge so they could use it for their own selfish purposes. IMHO, such knowledge has everything to do with the true nature and functioning of the Electric Universe.

There is religious orthodoxy and there is spirituality. One can have very little, if anything, to do with the other.

Names like "Jews" or "Christians" are just labels to me and have little to do with one's true "spiritual nature."

What if I just call the "elite" a bunch of Black Magicians who understand hyperdimensional reality? They know about cymatics. They use sound frequencies (harmonics/Kabbalah) to change and alter matter. They do genetic experiments and have found the key to longevity. They use "chemical alchemy" (sonochemistry) to make gold. They experiment with torsion fields and know how to bend "space/time" and create "wormholes". Thus they know how to time travel and have their own "stargate technologies." And yes, they practice black magic and conduct blood ritual sacrifices.

http://raumfahrer.wordpress.com/manson/ ... sacrifice/

Perhaps throughout the ages they have been the 'keepers" of the ancient Atlantean sound technology (the "language of light"). Because of this knowledge they have been able to control humanity behind the scenes. They tell us they have a "divine right to rule" because they come from a "special bloodline". What if that's nonsense? What could the combined effort of the rest of humanity do if we had access to this technology? I suggest that we would use it to benefit all and not just for the 2% who jealously guard it for their own selfish purposes.

http://www.free-energy.ws/

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

"The Keys of Enoch" and the Kabbalah

Language of Light [Hibiru]
http://ancient-contact.blogspot.com/200 ... light.html
Zep Tepi is the “Language of Light”, the Emerald Tablets of Thoth and the “Keys of Enoch”. The lost Enochian knowledge reveals the mother tongue as a "language of Light". Known to the ancients as HIBURU, it is the primal seed language, introduced at the beginning of this time cycle.

Modern research confirms, the most ancient form Hebrew to be a natural language, the alphabetic forms emerging from the phosphene flare patterns of the brain. The same shapes are born from a spinning vortex. It is a true language of light, coursing through our very nervous system. Encoding the natural waveform geometries of the physical world, Hiburu is a harmonic language, mimicking the waveform properties of light.

The Enochian knowledge describes sonic equations, encoded within the ancient mantras and god names, capable of directly affect the nervous system and producing profound effect of healing and higher consciousness states.

Zep Tepi is also known as an alchemist which makes him a Magician, Magi, Master, he who can bend the light to create illusion in the electromagnetic program or our reality - magnetics and illusion.

In the role of Enoch, Zep Tepi encoded messages in a language of symbols, archetypes. Hidden in ancient languages, the lost Enochian knowledge reveals the mother tongue as a Language of Light. It was known to the ancients as HIBURU, which sounds like Nibiru or Hebrew. It is the primal seed language, introduced at the beginning of this time cycle by the Zep Tepi.

DNA, the ancient cabalistic Tree of Life portrayed in the Biblical Torah, is now coming to be viewed as a live vibrating structure, rather than a fixed tape recording. Many modern scientists regard DNA as a shimmering, waveform configuration, able to be modified by light, radiation, magnetic fields or sonic pulses. The legacy of Thoth/Enoch suggests this Language of Light the harmonic science of the ancients, could actually affect DNA.
Kabbalah
http://artsonearth.com/tag/kabbalah
Technically, kabbalah is not a religion, and it never was. It originated around the 11th century as an outgrowth of earlier Jewish esoteric-occult traditions. Kabbalah is mainly based on two texts, the Sepher Yetzirah (”the book of creation”) and the Zohar (”the book of enlightenment”).

Sepher Yetzirah is a collection of secret traditions supposedly passed down from Abraham. It describes the structure of the universe and the method of its creation, including an extremely convoluted series of planes of existence, based on geometry and key numerical sequences derived from the Hebrew alphabet.

The Zohar claims that the words of the Torah are simply a smokescreen behind which the real meaning of the Jewish scriptures lurks, like an ancient stereogram: you can’t see it unless you’re looking past it.

Together, the books outline a sweeping vision of the structure of reality, including guidelines on how to alter it in nontraditional ways, which more or less amount to magic. Based on the two key texts, medieval occultists and Jewish mystics created a massive body of writings about metaphysics, alchemy and magic. Because it covers material related to the Old Testament, kabbalah was adopted by both Jews and Christians. Kabbalism also led to the development of Hasidism among Eastern European Jews.

With kabbalistic secrets firmly in hand, the well-informed can construct magic words that presumably empower users to command the very forces of the universe. Angels and demons, in particular, are susceptible to this sort of control.

Truly ambitious sorcerers also sought the true name of God, the most powerful magic word imaginable. The search for God’s true name took on epic proportions during the middle ages. The name was referred to as the Tetragrammaton, because it was believed to have four letters.

It is the basis for the rumored occult practices of the Freemasons, the Illuminati and the Knights Templar, the stylings of the O.T.O., the antichrist rituals of Jack Parsons, and the creation of mystical beings such as the Golem. Scientology is also roughly modeled on the kabbalah, albeit filtered through a Battlestar Galactica sensibility.

When it started, the study of kabbalah was secretive, especially among medieval Christians who feared the wrath of the Inquisition. After Aleister Crowley exposed the secrets of the Golden Dawn in the early 20th century, the cat was out of the bag, and kabbalah began to be talked about among the religious intellectuals of the day.
Rothschilds and the Grail Bloodline – Illuminati, Templars, Kabbalah
http://stevenjohnhibbs.wordpress.com/20 ... -kabbalah/
Jacob Rothschild, the current head of the Rothschild dynasty, has intermarried with the Sinclair family, forging an important alliance between the head family of the Illuminati, and the supposed descendants of the Grail family.

As has been popularized recently by Dan Brown in the Da Vinci Code, or before him by the Holy Blood, Holy Grail, the Stuarts of Scotland are supposedly descended from King Arthur and Jesus Christ. These families are of course not descended from Jesus. The idea is preposterous. But they are related to the Holy Grail, and they are not Christians, but Kabbalists.

Part of this Kabbalistic revolution was the legends of the Holy Grail, which included Cathar and Templar themes, and formulated in the region of Aquitaine, another stronghold of the Guilhemids. The Holy Grail, or San Greal, should have been translated as Sang Real, or Royal Blood, because it referred to the sacred bloodline that supposedly issued from Guillaume de Gellone, and ultimately King David, but which in reality, was understood to represent the descendants of the Fallen Angels, and their leader, Lucifer.
Last edited by lizzie on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JaJa

Unread post by JaJa » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:16 pm

http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/ ... -material/
[url]http://sites.google....mologicalwisdom[/url]

According to modern Kabbalist physicist Dr. Gerald L. Schroeder: “Let’s look at the development of time, day by day, based on the expansion factor [1 million times 1 million from start till now]. The calculations come out to be as follows: The first Biblical day lasted 24 hours…But…from our perspective it was 8 billion years.

The second day of 24 hours…was 4 billion years.
The third day of 24 hours…was 2 billion years.
The fourth day of 24 hours…was 1 billion years.
The fifth day of 24 hours…was ½ billion years.
The sixth day of 24 hours…was ¼ billion years.

Then you add it up and you get 15 ¾ billion years…the same as modern cosmology allows….” (Web Article Entitled: “The Age of the Universe”. (Issues - Age of the universe - Aish Hatorah), pp.15, 16.) [Amplified version of all this: The Science of God by physicist Gerald L. Schroeder. Broadway Books, New York, 1998.]

Ed. Note: How was it possible for ancient and medieval Kabbalah rabbis to inscribe conclusions of what are apparently the premises of modern cosmology in their holy book (long before Copernicus formulated his heliocentricity hypothesis) and for those premises to hold the exact same conclusions agreed to by modern cosmologists? The astounding coincidence of basically identical cosmology premises being formulated by ancient and medieval Kabbalah rabbis and then later formulated by modern physicists (as the results of modern scientific research) is indeed puzzling.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:49 pm

So what kind of knowledge has been suppressed? Would you have lived your life any differently if you had been taught any of this “ancient knowledge”?

Hypedimensional reality: Cymatics, the aether, tetrahedral geometry (the merkaba), torsion fields, portals, stargates and time travel – fact or fiction?
http://67.222.49.17/forum/phpBB3/viewto ... 615#p41560
Sound is a potent force with vast creative potential. Cymatics (the study of wave phenomena and vibration) offers a quantifiable approach to understanding how this potential comes into manifestation. Cymatics, the science of wave formations, demonstrates how sound can create intricate geometric patterns and dynamic processes similar to those found throughout the natural world.
Our Earth is wrapped in a donut shaped magnetic field. Circular lines of magnetic flux continuously descend into the North Pole and emerge from the South Pole.

In 1873 a Scotsman, James Clerk Maxwell, discovered electromagnetic waves have 3 components: He discovered waveforms which exist at a certain number of right-angled rotations away from the electromagnetic-field. These are hyperspacial components, not subject to constraints of time and space. He claimed that electromagnetic-radiation waves were carried by the ether and the ether was disturbed by magnetic lines of force.

Resonant patterns of electrical fields consist of positive and negative polarities of energy merging together into toroidal shaped flux loops forming stable configuration patterns of energy that are locked into phase with each other around a closed circular path.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2620&start=0#p28438
Etheric energy moves in a vortex fashion, because the vortex provides least resistance to the flowing motion. It follows that physical matter, which is materialised etheric energy, seeks the same low-resistance motion. As mentioned earlier, the natural media water and air have this intrinsic vortex motion. Our blood and the sap of plants, move in this way too. Furthermore, nature has designed arteries with a helical twist to encourage the swirl"
It would seem that the strongest effects are produced by rotating magnetic fields. This would make sense based on our aether model which assumes magnetic fields to be movements of the aether. Thus for a rotating magnet we would have a combination of two movements of the aether giving a more dynamic motion.

According to the aether model presented here rotation generates an aether vortex into the 4th dimension. Given that gravity according to this model is essentially a 4D wave phenomenon it suggests that left/right spin difference is a 4th dimensional effect.

The most obvious variable of the 4th dimension is the direction of aether flow, negative to positive or vice versa along the 4D axis.

Therefore it is plausible that a clockwise rotation makes the aether flow in one direction along 4D and anti-clockwise in the opposite direction along 4D, thereby producing opposite effects for the two spin directions.
The Merkabah is a powerful symbol that is formed by a combination of two tetrahedrons (3-D pyramids).

One is pointing up to the heavens, channeling energy down toward the earth plain and one is pointing down, drawing upward energy from the earth. The upward pointing tetrahedron is male and electrical in energy; it rotates clockwise (to the left) and the downward pointing tetrahedron is female and magnetic, it rotates counter-clockwise (to the right).

It is believed that with practice, using the Merkabah, you can activate an energy field around you which is capable of carrying your consciousness directly to higher realms.
There have been many depictions of the human energy field and subtle bodies in the metaphysical and religious literature. The interesting observation in these depictions is the many signature features that can be associated with plasma. This suggests that the human energy field and the subtle body can be modeled as a bioplasma body.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 620#p28455
Much has been made of "Tetrahedronal Geometry." This has recently been popularized in this country by Richard Hoagland, who has noticed that any tetrahedron drawn inside a sphere will touch the sphere at a latitude of about (+/-) 19.5 degrees, and this is where he says most or all of the pyramids are build upon the Earth, where the Great Spot is on Jupiter, and maybe there are links to the Cydonia pyramid complex that is said to exist on Mars.
19.5 is called t, the 'tetrahedral constant', because of its significance in tetrahedral geometry (a tetrahedron is a pyramid shape composed of four equilateral triangular sides): the apexes of a tetrahedron when placed within a circumscribing sphere, one of the tetrahedron's apexes touching the north pole, the other three apexes touch the surface of the sphere at 19.5 degrees south latitude. Why this number would be important to the builders of the Martian structures is not clear (though Hoagland is theorizing that it has to do with what he calls "hyperdimensional physics").
The idea that certain geometric shapes possess some kind of power is very old, as is the idea that certain locations on the Earth are sacred or magical. The elites often apply sacred geometry to architecture; but, over the years, a number of researchers and writers have suggested that our entire planet contains a magical geometry which governs the location of sacred sites, and that this geometry may be hyper dimensional, and even that the entire universe was constructed in accordance with the laws of hyper dimensional geometry

Researchers like Carl Munck described a global grid linking ancient sacred sites, and Hugh Harleston Jr. claimed that the ancient ruin of Teotihuacan in Mexico, with its Pyramid of the Sun and Pyramid of the Moon was built according to tetrahedral geometry, and he suspected that the entire universe was constructed according to tetrahedral geometry.

Bruce Cathie suggested that the Earth somehow contains or is trying to become a regular icosahedron, and that ancient sacred sites like Stonehenge and Teotihuacan are sited according to a "world grid" based on this. According to his theory major ley lines intersect at or near its vertices, and he believed that UFO’s travel along the ley lines, which are separated from one another by thirty minutes of arc (one half a degree).

Hoagland believes that much of the energy of the Sun and other stars came not from hydrogen fusion, but from a universal energy from a higher, hypredimensional source, and that this energy also accounted for much of the internal heat of the planets. The energy in stars and planets seems to correlate at least roughly with their angular momentum.
Zero Point is an energy flux running through space and that is where interdimensional and multidimensional travel begins.

These force fields run through Hollow Earth, and overlap the Planet. These are not only electromagnetic and ionic, but also crystalline. Every Planet in our Solar System has a crystalline core which is anchored energetically into its Planetary, Galactic, Universal, Multiversal and Cosmic Grid

Every Planet and Sun has this, made of crystal, at its core. Different Planets have different types of crystalline tetrahedrons. What are the sizes of these tetrahedrons? Imagine the first tetrahedron with the apex point at the North Pole. Now this tetrahedron has a 120 degree angle at the base. With this, you will see the points of the base land at approximately 19.5 degrees latitude.
Well in a sense this theory explains that illusive "etheric" force we've been hearing all the other "crazy" people talk about for thousands of years now. That energy that perpetuates the universe pours in from geometrical points within a given field or event horizon. What's ultra cool is this all has to do with sacred geometry too! The Merkaba appears to the geometrical shape that pours energy into planets. This is evident everywhere you look within the solar system, a good example would be the "red spot" on Jupiter. It aligns at 19.5 degrees which if you draw the merkaba from the poles, lines up perfecting at 19.5:

So if these "energy points" are fractal expressions of sacred geometrical principles, and we are on a planet that is seemingly getting an influx of energy all of a sudden solar system wide with things like the solar storms.

My point is this, energy points that are synced up to the movement of the solar system, ergo the galaxy, we're seeing this increase in energetic activity for some reason and it seems to be accelerating and I've shown how this hyperdimensional theory has physical manifestations that are predictable and repeatable on quiet a few different energetic levels that we are aware of. So if these hyperdimensional 3D dimensional waves can affect all kind of matter from gas to solid rock, why wouldn't it affect us too, or our electricity, water, everything?
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 620#p28535
Most people are unaware that it is now generally accepted that the space surrounding the Earth and perhaps the entire galaxy has "right-handed spin", meaning that energy is influenced to spin clockwise as it travels through the physical vacuum.

According to Sciama et al., static torsion fields are created from spinning sources that do not radiate any energy. However, once you have a spinning source that releases energy in any form, such as the Sun or the center of the galaxy, and/or a spinning source that has more than one form of movement occurring at the same time, such as a planet that is rotating on its axis and revolving around the Sun at the same time, then dynamic torsion is automatically produced. This phenomenon allows torsion waves to propagate through space instead of simply staying in a single "static" spot. Thus, torsion fields, like gravity or electromagnetism, are capable of moving from one place to another in the Universe.

The Einstein-Cartan theory predicts that there is either right-handed or left-handed torsion in space, depending on the location. Subsequent discoveries in quantum physics related to the notion of "spin" confirmed that "electrons" have "right-handed" or "left-handed" spin, meaning that movement will be detected that is either clockwise or counterclockwise.

Over the years, all of the following processes were discovered to create a "time flow" of torsion waves in the laboratory, due to their disruption of matter in some form.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 620#p28580
Portals exist at planetary grid points that open and close from one dimension to another, but they can be found just about anywhere.
Stargates allow high vibrational interstellar energies to permeate the Etheric Crystalline grids of the Earth with ease and grace, allowing the energies to integrate fully into the forming etheric grid structures of the Earth. These Sacred Site entry vortexes are opened once every three months on the equinoxes and solstices, and other times of sacred significance and astrological alignment in Earth's current history.
Researchers have long known that the Earth and sun must be connected. Earth's magnetosphere (the magnetic bubble that surrounds our planet) is filled with particles from the sun that arrive via the solar wind and penetrate the planet's magnetic defenses. They enter by following magnetic field lines that can be traced from terra firma all the way back to the sun's atmosphere.
The ancient Maya's way to bridge from the Earth with the universe is through the use of time portals. By knowledge and use of the cycles of time, the Maya could connect with and even travel to other dimensions with ease on a single and properly applied breath.

There are 52 portal days in the sacred 260 day Mayan calendar called Tzolk'in. The magnified energy of a portal day is generated by an integration of two cycles merging to create an accelerated frequency. These two cycles are the Pleiadian cycle, the "Tzolk'in," and a reflection of moon cycles the Mayas call "Tun Uc" reflected in mathematics of 28. The pattern revealed by the 52 Gap days resembles our DNA and the actual pattern the moon makes across our sky in 28 - 29 1/4 days.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 620#p28439
A 'natural stargate' is similar to an Einstein-Rosen bridge or 'wormhole' which has been theorized to form when space-time is distorted by intense gravitational fields. These singularity points are places wherein time slows down in relation to outside observers. Singularity points have been hypothesized to exist at the center of black holes, and it is possible that they exist in other locations wherein space-time is significantly distorted by an intense gravitational field.
We have a hyperdimentional stargate built in to our human physiology...the pineal gland. This technology was reverse engineered by ancient Atlantean society. The stargate functions by the use of ordinary water.
John Titor predicted that the CERN institution would accidentally discover the technology that allows for time travel. Some researchers have now pointed out that one result might be the creation of "Mini Black Holes", or as John Titor called them...microsingularities.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =30#p28921

What it seemed to say was that energy could be extracted from the universe and injected into another version of that universe in which the time coordinates of all the 'events" were shifted by some amount. The more energy you transformed, the greater the time shift would be. If that was interpreted as taking place within the same universe, it seemed to suggest that energy could be transferred through time. We must conclude that all versions of the universe in which we exist, interpreted linearly as "past", "future" etc. are equally real. Thus we have a continuum. The only model I can think of is a complex serial one in which altering the events in a past universe affects not only the future of that particular universe as it evolves in time, but also the "presents" of all the other universes that lie ahead of it. In other words, there is a mechanism of casual connection through the continuum that the simple serial model does not address.

Everything we have discovered so far seems to add up to two things. First, the universe that we see around us and which forms part of us is simply one of many equally real universes that appear to be strung sequentially along a single time-line. Second, events that happen in this universe affect not only its "future", but the situations in all the other universes that lie ahead of it. That, of course, suggests a continuity throughout the system; the "future" universes ahead of us form a progression of states that are evolving from the present state. We need to ask ourselves what the mechanism is that provides that continuity. That same mechanism will enable an event in one universe to alter events in another universe. The continuity follows from the fact that objects, being mass, don't vanish; they endure in time.

Mass arranges itself into different patterns to produce the changes we associate with the passage of time, but in doing so it provides the connection and continuity that enables one universe to evolve from another.

I think the holographic model of the universe would explain it, because of the interconnectedness of everything through hyperspacial formats. Access to what are perceived as different "space-time" coordinates can ultimately be accomplished through the manipulations of consciousness, so any devices that are devised to accomplish this purpose simply mimic the mental operations in consciousness of more evolved beings.