New "UFO" Footage looks like Plasma Phenomenon?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

KeepitRealMark

Re: New "UFO" Footage looks like Plasma Phenomenon?

Unread post by KeepitRealMark » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:23 pm

I have the best TV made today (my opinion)
It is a 50” Panasonic G25 Plasma. The picture is absolutely PERFECT. It is amazing the colors that plasma can create. Plasma Rules.

Dotini

Unread post by Dotini » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:15 pm

GaryN wrote:The British MOD released reports explaining that many UAPs were plasma, but
of course true believers call this a cover-up. On the other hand, is there a case
for the Government to promote the 'unknowns' idea to keep the public fretful?
I believe I saw a black triangle craft, only 100 meters above me, slow and silent,
one big bright light and smaller lights at the corners. The was no doubt in my mind.
But, it is also accepted the EM events can have strong physiological effects on
us, so can I believe what I think I saw?

http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/Freed ... ummary.htm
Congratulations GaryN, you are now an actor in the most exiting show on Earth.

Of course EM events can have psychological effects, as Dr. Persinger has shown in his lab. But the black triangular craft with lights as you described have been photographed in Belgium. Their F-16's radar tracked them momentarily passing through solid rock, so you can believe they can only be made of plasma.

The British MOD is no longer accepting UFO reports from the public, and will not respond to any question on them. A recent but little known Wikileak quoted a State Department cable advising personnel never under any circumstances to disclose DOD interest in UFO's "entering orbit".

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999467.php
New secret UFO Wikileaks cable revealed

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

A source from within the inner circle of the Wikileaks team has confidentially leaked to All News Web the content of a State Dept cable, concerning UFO affairs, that Wikileaks has declined to upload onto their website.

The cable states: "It is critical all embassy staff understand that they are not to discuss under any circumstance concerns DOD has with UFOs entering orbit, once again the seriousness of this matter cannot be overstated"

The cable was sent on 9 November, 2005 by the State Dept to a diplomat connected to the US embassy in Kiev, Ukraine. As it implies, the State Dept was concerned with diplomats with loose tongues chatting about UFOs at cocktail parties and conceding that the US does allocate resources to the matter. Due to the fact that UFO and alien affairs fall within the absolute highest level of secrecy and security clearance it is hardly surprising that Julian Assange has chosen, as a safety measure, not to reveal such information.

Editor''s note: It appears that while our Governments are deeply worried about the bubble bursting on the way they do business behind closed doors they are taking no chances at all on the public's bubble bursting on the alien and UFO issue.

Our record on the Wikileaks UFO connection is good. The initial question posed to Assange on the UFO issue was asked by an avid All News Web reader from Germany and we were informed by him with seconds of Assange's response. We have received many emails on the matter since then, however this has been the first piece of information of real interest.

Respectfully submitted, eager for correction,
Dotini

Dotini

Unread post by Dotini » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:11 am

http://www.huliq.com/10282/ufo-sighting ... rld-crisis

Look at the 1971 UFO photograph in this article. It has been studied and is certified genuine by the French government. It has the pinched in hourglass shape of a Birkeland current. Look at it!!

Respectfully submitted, eager for correction,
Dotini

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:47 pm

I cant find the thread of the member who posted his photography of the plasma globes ... and this belongs there I guess .....if someone (Dave) can move it there .. thanks :D

Its a comment made on a photographers blog about shooting plasma globe's,... as an aside to some other point he noted that ..."you cant set the timer as the IR triggers the camera to activate the moment the globe is switched on" this puzzled him ..... Im wondering if anyone can explain that, and whether or not it might be evidence of a quality of plasma that may be in support of any other phenomena given to it

cheers

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 pm

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun May 08, 2011 10:02 am

In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Wed May 11, 2011 3:54 pm

link been removed Gary :(