Universe Consists of Consciousness

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

9/11/2010 and 2012, 2013 etc

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:15 am

* The following excerpts are from http://www.lovelight9112001.blogspot.com, by a guy I met by email.
LOVE LIGHT 9/11/2010. HIGH HOLY DAY.
A truly remarkable epiphany to Love Light was my discovery of information in the Book; “The Star That Astonished the World” 1991: First written as “The Birth of Christ Recalculated”, in 1978. In it Dr Martin gives proof through Astronomical records and through Scriptures that Jesus was born on 9/11/3bc.
This is relevant because 9/11/2001 was a 9/11/3 [2+0+0+1]. Therefore it was on a 9 Year Interval of Jesus’ Birth and I believe should rightly be observed as a High Holy Day. 9/11/2010 [2+0+1+0] should also be a High Holy Day and the Love Light code indicates another important fact: IT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE TRANSITION!!!
... 9/11/2010 is not only the Highest High Holy Day but the Beginning of the Transformation. I want to explain why I believe this. You can see at the bottom of the Chart are the Essences. These are Time Specific Energies that affect the Subject. We have already been through the 6 and the 15/6. The 6 was death for 3 years and the 15/6 was war for 6 years. Death began on 9/11/2001. We know that so we can see that this was Fulfilled. We can also see that War came after 3 years. Up til this time there had really just been killing with no real resistance. After this the Insurgency really kicked in and it became war. Now just recently the war is officially over and we pulled our troops home so the 15/6 is Fulfilled. It will have been 9 years since 9/11/2001 on this 9/11/2010. The next Essence is 13 until 9/11/2013. 13 is Transformation.
Notice that this is very similar to the 2012 Prophesies that predict a Transformation. 13 is Transformation and it goes for 3 years and ends in 2013. The 2012 Prediction is for Dec 21, 2012. Very Close.
If we go through the Transformation in Good Energy we will come out in the light/11 or if not then into the darkness.

Lloyd

Re: Universe Consists of Consciousness

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:01 pm

* I just found a video that seems to help explain the relation between consciousness and physicality at http://youtube.com/watch?v=pBzLk3jHRic. Go to 54 minutes and 30 seconds or so. It's from a lecture about Keely's findings. It seems useful for explaining physics too. Maybe I'll have time to write a partial transcript of the video eventually. Otherwise, I welcome anyone else to do so.
* This is part two http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ZCzAAPW4c&feature=related and there's discussion of the brain and mind being able to do what you want, like spoon-bending via mind and love, esp. at around the 30 minute mark.

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:19 am

Lloyd wrote: * This is part two http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ZCzAAPW4c&feature=related and there's discussion of the brain and mind being able to do what you want, like spoon-bending via mind and love, esp. at around the 30 minute mark.
One question:

What is the difference between bending a spoon with the mind and repairing a bend spoon with the mind ?

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:58 pm

* Here are quasi-quotes of Dale Pond speaking about John Keely's work in the two video sections I mentioned in my last post. I'm not sure they convey as much info as I thought. Maybe I should have quoted more of it.
A diagram for a fractal mechanism is a rectangle with an X in it and a circular arrow from the right to left sides of the rectangle. X in the rectangle means a mathematical construct of a pattern and the arrow means there's a continuous repeating of X.
- X is a mathematical input and the rectangle is a modifier that works a change on the input. So X is modified as in a computer program. And the fractal is the result of X going through the modifier over and over. And we get beautiful patterns. Music does the same thing, because we always work with the notes of the octave. We can start with the lowest possible octave and go to the highest
- ... The human brain is an acoustic resonator. The convolutions of the brain determine the frequencies of the physical brain. Sound in ancient literature caused the universe to come into being. Sound is a rarefaction and compression of a medium. If it's third realm it's third particles; if it's the electrical realm, it's like water vapor, the same difference.
- Mind is a range of particles on the eighth level of this fractal. The 8th level of these particles is mind energy
Every particle in the universe is composed of mind particles. That's why telepathy and telekinesis work, because we can become in sympathy with those particles. A spoon or whatever we're working with will bend, doing our bidding
- ... We can communicate with and get in touch with this level of energy, because that's what we are, the image of God.
- When we meditate and get real quiet, we cease to cause harmonic disturbances within our organism, the purity of the stream of energy can expand and express itself in a pure form.
- In the physics of sympathetic vibration, if you have a tuning fork and vibrate it and have it connected to a second tuning fork of a harmonious frequency, the second one will vibrate.
- Christ fits into this as one who was sympathy and love and he was the law.
The mind is a particle. Mind energy is a realm with superfine energetic particles. They make up the entire universe. That is the mind field. And our brains as resonators are transducers to the endocrine or chakra system to transduce lower energies to these higher energies through what I call the Jacob's ladder. From the low frequencies of the brain, you go to the very high frequencies of the mind. These orders of magnitude are Jacob's ladder.
- All matter is ultimately permeated with or composed of mind. We are mind and we tune into mind by bringing the body, the mind and the emotions into a state of quietness. Inharmonic discordance is what causes motion. The will is the most inharmonic force in the universe. The will causes motion and activity. When we think we want to get up and do something, we get up and do it. We will to do things and we thus cause things to happen.
- So you quiet the mind, the will and the body, breathe in and out slowly and build peace and quiet, allowing inharmonies to subside. You don't push or force them, because that in iteslf is inharmonic. You allow harmony to grow and become one with your neutral center, your soul. The synonym for sympathy is "as one". It's when you become one with the neutral center, that cosmic illumination happens. You see lights and tremendous inflow of information by becoming one with it.
- Try spoon bending. Mind over matter is the old male approach, but the female approach is better, which is mind in matter. If you allow the mind to become one with the spoon or whatever, it will do what you want. You're first asking permission to approach it and associate with it.
- When you reach the eighth level, the level of mind, everything is connected as mind. Sympathetic flow of mind energy is love. Everything in the universe is connected by love.

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:53 am

Lloyd wrote:
The mind is a particle. Mind energy is a realm with superfine energetic particles. They make up the entire universe. That is the mind field. And our brains as resonators are transducers to the endocrine or chakra system to transduce lower energies to these higher energies through what I call the Jacob's ladder. From the low frequencies of the brain, you go to the very high frequencies of the mind. These orders of magnitude are Jacob's ladder.
- All matter is ultimately permeated with or composed of mind. We are mind and we tune into mind by bringing the body, the mind and the emotions into a state of quietness. Inharmonic discordance is what causes motion. The will is the most inharmonic force in the universe. The will causes motion and activity. When we think we want to get up and do something, we get up and do it. We will to do things and we thus cause things to happen.
- So you quiet the mind, the will and the body, breathe in and out slowly and build peace and quiet, allowing inharmonies to subside. You don't push or force them, because that in iteslf is inharmonic. You allow harmony to grow and become one with your neutral center, your soul. The synonym for sympathy is "as one". It's when you become one with the neutral center, that cosmic illumination happens. You see lights and tremendous inflow of information by becoming one with it.
- Try spoon bending. Mind over matter is the old male approach, but the female approach is better, which is mind in matter. If you allow the mind to become one with the spoon or whatever, it will do what you want. You're first asking permission to approach it and associate with it.
- When you reach the eighth level, the level of mind, everything is connected as mind. Sympathetic flow of mind energy is love. Everything in the universe is connected by love.
Mind and matter is a temporary bundling of the original consciousness, which is neither field nor particle, but an one-dimensional entity.

The temporary bundling causes a "blasting out" of the 1st dimmension, through the 2nd dimension into the 3rd, which is our physical (body) reality. On its way from the one dimensional original source its creates in the 2nd , the 3rd (and in the 4th+5th dimmension, but i ll negelct them for the sake of simplicity). The bundling condeses matter and secondrary consciousness, which we call mind. It creates from the subtle (chakras etc.) to the solid (brain cells, nerves etc) in one flow.

Its wrong to use the term size and one-dimensional in one sentence, but its the size of the universe and the tiniest spot in the micro cosmos at the same time. Therefor the bundling seems to follow a toridial pattern or the toridial pattern is just how the bundled mind in 3D is able to grasp it.

On anything else i agree for the most part.