NDE and the sun after death theory????

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

FredForrest

Re: NDE and the sun after death theory????

Unread post by FredForrest » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:38 pm

This isnt a scientific explanation, but you may finding it interesting. im a 16 year old boy and lost my grandad 2 years ago. I had 2 dreams where i could talk to him, i questioned where you go after death, he said the sun. I havnt had a dream like this since ( about a year) but i really was intrigued about his answer.And i didnt know anything about the topic and the sun theory was unknown to me so it wasnt like i knew subconciously. But it all makes sense, being the light or dead space, where your soul could reach but phyisical body could never get near, when you die you go in the sun. It sounds ridiculous, but that one dream has made it so belivable.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi Fred,
I believe my mother passed information to me after her death, concerning the workings
of the Electric Universe. Of course, the mind may do strange things under stressful
conditions, but I like to believe there is more to life than our material bodies.
I also believe the Sun was once known as the Creator, until the corrupted church
assigned the Creator title to a 'God'. It wasn't just the Egyptians who venerated the
Sun, not so much a worship, but more a respect for the pureness, excellence and wisdom
of the Creator.
Anyway, along those lines, and in keeping with my idea of an electric universe, the
fellow mentioned in this post has an interesting 'vision' of his own.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 84c#p38240
This is probably the single most important thing to be said, that everything in this realm appeared as forms of Light, acted like fields of electromagnetic radiation (energy), and WAS consciousness without physical boundaries.
I believe the Sun to be a fully Electro-Magnetic phenomena. The EU postulates
that Suns are connected by an electromagnetic 'cable', which I believe allows
for instant communication, which is in keeping with the authors descriptions.
There is quite a lot of reading on the fellows site, but this particular one did
resonate with me.
And welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your visits.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Hmm, exploring the "afterlife", I do believe I've been here a few times before over the years. :o

The universe is just energy in differing forms of manifestation dependent upon the local conditions, that energy is distributed throughout the universe from some as of yet unknown point of origin via electromagnetic Birkeland Currents. Where Z-Pinches occur electrical transmutation produces matter and releases energy in varying forms giving birth to stellar systems and any life within them.

Human consciousness is one manifestation of the energy that "powers" our physical body and mind, but the body and mind are just vessels for the energy and that energy can not be "killed" but only transformed or transferred elsewhere.

When your physical body dies your consciousness survives and may return to the natural flow of energy from which it came.

The local "gateway" to that energy flow is our sun Sol, perhaps the Birkeland Current(s) between Earth and Sol are the "long dark tunnel" with the sun at the end as the proverbial "bright light". Once you cross that threshold you have re-entered the flow, or "Heaven" if you prefer.

"As He brought you forth in the beginning, so shall you return unto Him." ~ Quran 7:29

Blasphemously,
Jonny
The difference between a Creationist and a believer in the Big Bang is that the Creationists admit they are operating on blind faith... Big Bang believers call their blind faith "theoretical mathematical variables" and claim to be scientists rather than the theologists they really are.

MosaicDave

Unread post by MosaicDave » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Well now, this thread has taken an interesting turn...

For a long time now, I've had an idea... Of course I can't be the first one to have thought of this; I wonder where else it's been written about:

The phenomena that emerge from the behavior of plasma, are just enormously, incomprehensibly complex and nonlinear, forming complex self-sustaining structures and so forth. Just like the circuits in, say, a computer, or a brain... To me, it seems likely, even inevitable, that something like a sun, or a galaxy, or the universe, could have these vast and complex ways of holding and processing information, with countless cellular plasma substructures acting in discrete ways, all interconnected by a web of filaments communicating not only power but forms bearing information...

A single silicon transistor, or a neuron, or a microtubule, exhibits a nonlinear response to a current or a voltage; put a few of them together and you can begin to store and process information; start connecting webs of them together, and complex behaviors begin to emerge - perceptions; memories; ideas; etc... Of course it can be this way with the Plasma, as well...

Something as large as the Sun, is certainly complex enough, and internally self-interconnected enough, to be a locus of vast, overwhelming, incomprehensible intelligence, and plugged into the even larger galaxy, and the local cluster of galaxies, and so on...

I wonder, how to talk to the Sun... Or, maybe we're doing that already?

--dave

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Good post Dave.
I wonder, how to talk to the Sun... Or, maybe we're doing that already?
I'd say we have to empty the mind, turn off the 'noise' that fills our
everyday consciousness. Ego can not enter the realm of Cosmic awareness.
The Sun is broadcasting its knowledge all the time, we are just not listening.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller