NDE and the sun after death theory????

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Maddogkull1

NDE and the sun after death theory????

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:55 am

Think about it, NDEs there is some kind of force that pulls you towards this ball of light that is immensly bright, but you can deal with it when your dead. What if this pull is the magnetic feild (tube) from earth to the sun. The sun being the bright light. Yes sounds esoteric, but maybe some of you guys with your science can help this theory out. Or you can dismiss ndes and a hallucination, up to you :lol: Now if this is true, the big question is, what is the soul? Magnetic? Electric?

Maddogkull1

Re: NDE and the sun after death theory????

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Think about it, gravity might hold our soul down, call it what you want, essence of life whatever. or your EM feild holds you down, and when you die that dissapates, and the magnetic feild, storm going from earth to the sun, would give you that kind of vortex tube feeling in NDE and the bright shining light. Just a thought. What you guys think? :lol:

Siggy_G

Unread post by Siggy_G » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:02 pm

This thread may belong to the New Insight board, but some collegues of mine and I had a discussion on what defines human consciousness, in relation to robots and future computers. Many technophilians tend to think that as soon as a computer or a robot can make an act that is creative, it is crowned as a step towards being "human", even if it merely immitates parts of what is human. Long discussion anyway.

However, I'd say our type of consciousness seems to be strictly tied up to our brain, its neural structure and the embodiment overall. The brain's neural structure dictates where the EM signals go and the node combinations define (or are established by) memories. Isn't the "soul" just another word for the product of our consciousness, presence and memories - the brain's EM activity?

As to the Sun's magnetic field, the brain is already well insulated, and isn't significantly affected by external magnetic fields (cell phones and electrical power cables and their EM fields still seems to be an issue though). The NDE (near death experiences) "bright light" could be the early memories of birth or the early encounters of a bright sunny day. However, if the state of the brain at that point is on wavelength with something, it could mean an interaction of some sort. Just speculation though :)

There is another thread that highlights something interesting. I don't think it is related to our consciusness being independant or "soul", but it could at a far stretch indicate something about EM signals left behind being independant or origins of life:
"Inorganic living matter in space": http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =10&t=3245

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Yes, I have heard the birth memorys, but there is speculation about that because, c section babies, still had the same experiance as going into the white light aswell, and also not everyone sees a white light, but mostly everyone feels a pulpusion. I personally belive that AI will never meet the power of our brain. Maybe if it is made through DNA. Stuart Hameroff and Penrose have good theorys about microtubules and how the brain might be way more powerful then we think. NDES are truley an amazing experiance none the less, I doubt we will ever find out the mystery there. Yes the brain is insullated and is not affected by that. But remember I am not talking about the brain. What if something eists sepaerate from the brain ( who knows what it is) like you said the wavelength might be then effected by the magnetic field. If you know what I mean

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:21 pm

But the plastisity of the brain is whats amazing. It is one of the neruoscience problems, no one has figured out. What makes the brain have this movement of plastisity? What makes the brain tigger a memory? There needs to be a conscious observer act.

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Susan Pockett and John mcfaden tend to disagree that the neural structures of your brain dictate your EM field. But it can start in you brain then encode into the EM field like they are suggesting. There are tons of ways to say the EM field is important. AI supporters can say all they want, but untill an computer is creative and will think on its own, then I will change my opinion :lol:

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:57 pm

NDE's can be simulated by the root combination of Ayahuasca (neuro-transmitter Dimethyltryptamine), brewed by South American Shamans since ancient times.

http://thespiritmolecule.com/
In 1990, I began the first new human research with psychedelic, or hallucinogenic, drugs in the United States in over 20 years. These studies investigated the effects of N, N-dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, an extremely short-acting and powerful psychedelic. During the project's five years, I administered approximately 400 doses of DMT to 60 human volunteers. This research took place at the University of New Mexico's School of Medicine in Albuquerque, where I was tenured Associate Professor of Psychiatry. I was drawn to DMT because of its presence in all of our bodies. Perhaps excessive DMT production, coming from the mysterious pineal gland, was involved in naturally occurring "psychedelic" states. These might include birth, death and near-death, psychosis, and mystical experiences. Only later, while the study was well under way, did I also begin considering DMT's role in the "alien abduction" experience. The DMT project was founded on cutting edge brain science, especially the psychopharmacology of serotonin. However, my own background powerfully affected how we prepared people for, and supervised, their drug sessions. One of these was a decades-long relationship with a Zen Buddhist training monastery.
Conjecture exists that DMT is secreted by the pineal gland of the brain, upon an NDE it is released.

Dr Strassman (above) has done some interesting early research into this, and published, I believe his movie is due out this year, although interviews from the film are available on youtube. Interesting to see the minor difference between serotonin's structure and that of DMT. The experimental accounts i have read indicate it is clearly a very powerful neurotransmitter, that it is also similar in structure to serotonin is interesting, links the 'structure' 'form' and 'function' hypothesis's described often in these forums.
Siggy_g wrote:I'd say our type of consciousness seems to be strictly tied up to our brain, its neural structure and the embodiment overall.
To the most extent i agree, although Liptons review of 'conscious parenting' and the rat experiments, paints a far more connected view. I recommend Dr Bruce Liptons lectures on the functioning of cells (google biology of perception). His review of published 'spontanious' evolution literature is very interesting.
http://www.brucelipton.com/
The Biology of Belief is a groundbreaking work in the field of New Biology. Author Dr. Bruce Lipton is a former medical school professor and research scientist. His experiments, and that of other leading edge scientists, have examined in great detail the processes by which cells receive information. The implications of this research radically change our understanding of life. It shows that genes and DNA do not control our biology; that instead DNA is controlled by signals from outside the cell, including the energetic messages emanating from our positive and negative thoughts. Dr. Lipton’s profoundly hopeful synthesis of the latest and best research in cell biology and quantum physics is being hailed as a major breakthrough showing that our bodies can be changed as we retrain our thinking.
If one takes the scalar resonance model, even the orgone conjecture, Lipton's review of 'conscious parenting' a view of electrical connectedness is hard to avoid.

How does this extend?
http://www.urzeit-code.com/index.php?id=23
"Swiss journalist Luc Bürgin unveils the secret of a sensational biological discovery at the pharmaceutical giant Ciba (now Novartis), which unfortunately has been ignored by the experts up to the present day. In laboratory experiments the researchers there Dr. Guido Ebner and Heinz Schürch exposed cereal seeds and fish eggs to an "electrostatic field" – in other words, to a high voltage field, in which no current flows.
"Unexpectedly primeval organisms grew out of these seeds and eggs: a fern that no botanist was able to identify; primeval corn with up to twelve ears per stalk; wheat that was ready to be harvested in just four to six weeks. And giant trout, extinct in Europe for 130 years, with so-called salmon hooks. It was as if these organisms accessed their own genetic memories on command in the electric field, a phenomenon, which the English biochemist, Rupert Sheldrake, for instance believes is possible."
To me, if electrical potentials are causing crops to return to pre-historic variants, then you have 2 options, (1) dna has memory, which is some how triggered or (2) take Lipton's angle and the cell is changing to it's environment (spontanious evolution).

Taking option (2) further, if organisms are returning to pre-historic variants which grow faster and are more abundant in life... you then start to draw specific biologically observable for components of the Saturn Myth. That is pre-historic times being of a greater 'life' environment due to a different electrical potential. The above experiment may be simulating previous electrical conditions.

Electrical connectedness is the common thread. Electrical potential is key to life...

http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... =45#p36537
Jarvamundo wrote: To wrap this process up in 20 seconds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X_7YRVGvtA
What is life? A self arranging golden ratio antenna's, which also make use of available environmental quick wins. That lightning is alive, until it is shorted out by the ionized antenna reaching the ground potential. DNA becomes your antenna schematic. Changes are made by the cell, and saved to the antenna schematic.
Does this extend to the consciousness? well it could be asked as... "Could consciousness really be disconnected, isolated from all of the above"?
maddog wrote:what is the soul? Magnetic? Electric?
Separating M and E is pushing the proverbial up hill... why bother...

“From the smallest particle to the largest galactic formation, a web of electrical circuitry connects and unifies all of nature, organizing galaxies, energizing stars, giving birth to planets and, on our own world, controlling weather and animating biological organisms. There are no isolated islands in an electric universe”.
David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:32 am

I am sorry, but I must be the only one who has actually studied in-depth about NDES. First off everyone here thinks DMT is in our pineal gland, this is not a fact. If you go to threads like bluelight.ru you will realise that DMT is just a hypothesis, theoretical. Second DMT sends you to another realm, but it does not compare to a true NDE. You do not get a euphoria that is so great that nothing can compare. If you did DMT would be mentally and physically addictive. It is not. NDEs are true mystery, I use to believe Susan Blackmore and what she said. After studying them and truly talking to people I honestly can say they are simply a mystery. Second, why is it in NDEs after the heart stops we are released. The heart is the EM carrier when it stops are EM field stops. I feel like somehow this is what keeps us contained in our body. If there anything is our body is that constrained to your body because of an EM field?

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Maddogkull1 wrote:I am sorry, but I must be the only one who has actually studied in-depth about NDES. First off everyone here thinks DMT is in our pineal gland, this is not a fact. If you go to threads like bluelight.ru you will realise that DMT is just a hypothesis, theoretical. Second DMT sends you to another realm, but it does not compare to a true NDE. You do not get a euphoria that is so great that nothing can compare. If you did DMT would be mentally and physically addictive. It is not. NDEs are true mystery, I use to believe Susan Blackmore and what she said. After studying them and truly talking to people I honestly can say they are simply a mystery. Second, why is it in NDEs after the heart stops we are released. The heart is the EM carrier when it stops are EM field stops. I feel like somehow this is what keeps us contained in our body. If there anything is our body is that constrained to your body because of an EM field?
you clearly did not read my post
Jarvamundo wrote:#1st Conjecture exists that DMT is secreted by the pineal gland of the brain, upon an NDE it is released.
Jarvamundo wrote:#2nd NDE's can be simulated by the root combination of Ayahuasca (neuro-transmitter Dimethyltryptamine),
This is based on original research, for which i have presented references to Dr Straussmans work.

You seem fairly certain of your beliefs, "I must be the only one" "After studying them and truly talking to people I honestly can say..." "I feel like somehow "

I do not know these "people" you've talked to, I've presented references for one to make their own investigations, you seem to be making an emotive appeal to belief and authority? Bad science.

References and evidence please. Or yes move this to NIAMA as per Siggy's suggestion and flesh out your theory.

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Sorry, I misunderstood. I meant DMT does not account for the whole experience.

http://eteponge.blogspot.com/2007/09/ne ... -body.html

This guy has a pretty good blog it is worth looking at. (Seriously)

There is a site saying medical doctors that looked into this dMt thing and the theory got debunked, but i cannot access it becasue for some reason i keep getting redirected to godaddy.com :?:

I am not sticking to my beleifs but by reaserching NDE's DMT cannot account for the "whole experiance"

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Yes so the way i briefly understand the skim of that article, it is in no way dismissing DMT's role in exploring parts of the chemistry and function of brain activity and NDE's.

I don't see a complete refutation of Strassman's conclusions or investigations at all.

Certainly more to explore from some of those interesting references, limitations of detection equipment also play a role here, as alot of the quotes are "we don't measure a signal'. Longitudinal DEM 'pulse' waveforms have a demonstrated relationship to biological systems, through the experimental works of Dollard and Meyl they both also highlight that distinct LACK of measuring apparatus for these waveforms... simple meters don't exist.

On one hand the German EM pollution authorities will shut down or limit Meyl's experiments, on the other they say his 'scalar waves' are not possible.

More to the story? clearly.

"Theres a site saying it got debunked" <-- we've been through this... it is imperative to draw your own conclusions.

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Think of DMT of the bodys way of knowing it is going to die, a defence mechanism. It would release massive amounts, but it in no way debunked the NDE experiance that is just stupid. There are to many other variables in a NDE experiance. Like a blind person from birth, finally seeing light and colors. The NDE is so mysterious you cannot dismiss it by simply saying the main role is DMT. That is an understatement

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:51 am

Maddogkull1 wrote:Think of DMT of the bodys way of knowing it is going to die, a defence mechanism. It would release massive amounts, but it in no way debunked the NDE experiance that is just stupid. There are to many other variables in a NDE experiance. Like a blind person from birth, finally seeing light and colors. The NDE is so mysterious you cannot dismiss it by simply saying the main role is DMT. That is an understatement
Consider geometry, and DMT been the TRIP device that allows geometries that all exist in the self same local to interface with each other.
The YOU that is reflected in a mirror is a 3D biological vessel that the 4D YOU occupy, that 4D YOU is far larger than the physical.
The information in 4D is seperate from the information in 3D
When you dream a small amount of DMT allows the none physical You to interface into 4D, thats why only the fleeting connections can be remebered.
We exist in the here and now moment, a condition of how time operates, and that is not linear.

The geometry is better viewed by looking at zome tools, there is a good clip on youtube called 2,3,5 infinity .
Uncle fibonacci is My hero.
Anything to do with other dimensions is extremely difficult to give as facts, as everything in current science etc is based soley on 3D, the death experience may be into several other dimensions, or layers of geometry, the Egyptians knew this and how to assist the TRIP between each dimension.
Kevin

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:47 am

I had one 1980 :)

Its not exactly a tunnel. Imagine you walk up the staircase from the cellar and its absolutely dark. On top of the stairs is a door that is a tiny slit open. Through the slit and the gaps around the door and the hinges the light is shining and creating the picture of a tunnel. But its rather like an optical thing where the lightrays create the illusion of a tunnel.

A bit similar are pictures from eclipses. Its not a tube tunnel, its an eclipse ;)

Subjective i d say past the door there is no turning back. Game over. Since i am writing here i guess i went back into the cellar :D

Dotini

Unread post by Dotini » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:34 am

Maddogkull1, I have read Evidence of the Afterlife, by Jeffrey Long, MD, as well as a number of other books in a similar vein. I would agree that it is an excellent mystery well worthy of research and discussion. I have not experienced an NDE (or an Ayahuasca trip) for myself, so can offer no further insights in this matter.

However, I can say that I have experienced several high quality close encounters with "UFO"s, and can say that they appeared to be composed of plasma. These were similar to ball lightning, except quite large and long lasting, dividing into additional balls of light of various colors, and eventually rejoining again before vanishing to sight.

Yours truly,
Dotini