Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:10 am

Lizzie,
We must be on the same frequency?
I was watching all of those youtube links myself last night, then went onto OM MANI PADME HUM.
Thanks for the first two links brilliant.
Remember I find nine parallel lines in three sets of threes, where these nines cross other sets of nines in fibonacci numbers , and the flows alomg the nine lines alter, imagine the tunes, I have heard them, and my right side brain recognised them, odd when both sides of your head start talking at the same time, one is there to run the machine, logically, Dr spock like, the other KNOWS universe, but it has been kept subdued.

Mague, Hello,
I am one of the few people left here who doesn't have a mobile phone, I don't appreciate the towers either, and definately not the tetra towers, digital radio and television I shun, not too happy about this thing I am sitting in front of.
I THINK a shield about myself, imagine a twin spiral field about yourself and then resist other signals entering into it.
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:04 pm

Kevin said: Remember I find nine parallel lines in three sets of threes, where these nines cross other sets of nines in fibonacci numbers , and the flows alomg the nine lines alter, imagine the tunes, I have heard them, and my right side brain recognised them, odd when both sides of your head start talking at the same time, one is there to run the machine, logically, Dr spock like, the other KNOWS universe, but it has been kept subdued.
Do you mean that you see nine parallel lines in sets of three; they intersect with other other nine lines in sets of three in all different directions -- like a huge grid; does the energy spiral inward and outward along the grid lines?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:02 pm

Lizzie,
I find that every so called ley line is actually nine seperate parallel lines, each line is one inch in width.
Because the lines are spread over 200 feet overall width, and they are arranged in three groups of three lines, it is easy to pace out which line is which, and quickly identify the centre line, from one edge line, 7 strides,7strides,12 strides,7strides,7strides,12 strides, 7strides,7 strides and you are at the other edge line.
Each time you reach those measurements, my rods align with the line, and I can align precisely onto the edge of the one inch line, precisely.
If then I THINK where do the line cross in abundance, my rods point to the nearet such point, I can walk straight at that point, you are then on the centre line of the nine lines, and if I step away from the centre point say ten feet, I can move around the point for half a circle, and count the number of centre lines as my rods register on them.
I have a ships compass that i fix around my waist, I can take the compass bearings of each centre line.

If I record say 34 lines around that half circle, then on a large scale paper I can draw out the result of the sets of nine lines crossing to the angles recorded.
To do this I have a 30mm by 20mm straight edge, as the dimensions are to scale the difference in the gaps between the lines( 7 and 12 paces)
So you have then to scale the geometry to be found where 34 sets of nine lines all cross each other at a point, the centre line of each set been on that point.
The resultant geometry is best visualised as crop circle patterns, and is why I haunt crop circles.

I cannot find an end to any of the lines, not ever.
I percieve of the lines as infinite, in all directions, up , down, both ways .

Flowing along each line is a dual flow of plasma, one on top of the other, at the point central to the geometry, each crossing line of the sets of nines create spiral pathways in/out of the central point, the flows therefore cross from line to line as they seek to go to, and exit from that central point.
At the measurement out from the centre spot to where the next two lines are found either side of the centre line, a polygon is created by all the lines , the flows circulate around this point in particuler( think of a celtic cross) and four dominant flows into and out of the centre point can be found, the cross.
That is what I find, and is simplified, it gets ever more complex as adjacent sets of such points cross over each other and interferance type patterns are created, believe it or not, I find it simple to track and follow all of this.

The lower flow is positive, I am positive, all above is negative, it is coming in from space attracted to the positive.
the positive is created as the negative permeates right through the planet , and is turned on the spiral geometry created, thus creation occurs , and the planet and all it creates continuously expand ( though it may reverse ?)

The geometry created is fractal, and where it gathers in abundance is where megalithic sites were placed and later churchs, the geometry provides devine precise measure, I can beat any laser any day, the lines permeate all mass.
I could set out the floor plan of a church in an hour, I am the magi, they are who set out the churchs.
Sorry if that sounds arrogant etc, it is the truth.
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:08 pm

Kevin said: I can beat any laser any day :D
The Cross of Thoth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNdlxHUK2Y

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:33 am

lizzie wrote:
Kevin said: I can beat any laser any day :D
The Cross of Thoth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNdlxHUK2Y
It was raining the whole afternoon and felt like creative today ;)

my first movie

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:23 am

Mague,
First movie, well done.
What do they call that thing with the spirals at each end of it, i have seen a picture of a huge one in India?
Also watched these today, they remind me of something on this site?, was it a picture of the day?
with a polygon shape at the top of a planet?
http://www.physorg.com/news66924222.html
http://dcwww.fys.dtu.dk/~tbohr/RotatingPolygon/
Was it Saturns hexagon?
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:22 pm

Kevin - do you know this group at all? They work on healing the energy in the ley lines of the earth's grid system. Several of their members are dowsers.

http://www.fountain-international.org/inforeview.htm

http://www.fountain-international.org/diy/dowsing.htm

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:44 pm

kevin wrote:Mague,
First movie, well done.
What do they call that thing with the spirals at each end of it, i have seen a picture of a huge one in India?
Also watched these today, they remind me of something on this site?, was it a picture of the day?
with a polygon shape at the top of a planet?
http://www.physorg.com/news66924222.html
http://dcwww.fys.dtu.dk/~tbohr/RotatingPolygon/
Was it Saturns hexagon?
Kevin
Thank you. I almost killed myself to make the animation.
The thingy is called Vajra in sanskrit and means thunderbolt or diamond. In tibetan its name is Dorje.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:34 am

Mague,
Many thanks for the link to the THUNDERBOLT, how apt?
I have seen huge ones of these in India, I for some strange reason KNEW they were plasma weapons, or cutters.
Very interesting to myself as a dowser, that the male thunderbolt is shown in the right hand, and the female BELL in the left.
Lizzie,
To link this to your previous post about fountain, they talk of "Earth energies"
I see this as only part of the "Energies"
The incoming male energy is space, the female is what is created by the geometry of the sphere composed of stunning vortex geometry, there the male becomes female, or incoming negative is turned around in spin to be it's opposite, the male is super attracted to the female.
The two combine and creation occurs.

If the incoming is manipulated into a powerfull beam, I consider that it will dissolve the bonds existing between male and female, thus anything the beam is directed upon will dissolve back to NO-THING.
To attract the male, you will need the attractor , the female, the bell in the left hand will increse the flow of female thus attracting more and more male.
ATHUNDERBOLT indeed?
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:51 am

Kevin said: The incoming male energy is space, the female is what is created by the geometry of the sphere composed of stunning vortex geometry, there the male becomes female, or incoming negative is turned around in spin to be its opposite, the male is super attracted to the female.
So the incoming male energy is space (the lattice structure?) and the female energy creates the geometry of the sphere (like the cube of space)?

http://www.psyche.com/psyche/cube/cube.html

The lattice is composed of “negative” power lines that intersect. Their points of intersection form spheres – the circle, the “geometry of space.” The spheres are filled with vortices that convert the negative to the positive or the positive to the negative by changing the spin.

If so, then it would give and entirely different “spin” :D to the following statement:

http://www.gnosis.org/thomasbook/ch24.html

The main interest of Saying 22, however, lies in what follows the disciples' question. Jesus replies: "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [the kingdom]."

Conclusion: Jesus knew more about energy that we thought he did. ;)

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:25 pm

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:13 am

Excellent site, Lizzie, thank you. It proves my own thoughts about the coherence and elegant organisation of our Universe, i.e. there are no coincidences; synchronicity is part of the language of the Universe AND once we get our heads around the mechanics of the system, we should be able to consciously co-create with It effortlessly. Mankind is chaotic, the Universe is ordered, but given the right education, humanity will change. Once it stops resisting and starts co-operating with nature, all will be harmonious. :D :D

Thanks! :D Divinity

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:40 pm

Excerpts from Occult Chemistry
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/research/occult.htm
We realize the truth of the old Platonic idea that the LOGOS geometrizes; and that nature builds by form and number.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 am

Lizzie,
They simply thought about things.
I think they were spot on?
We are a consequence of creation, so if we think about anything, it is there inside ourselves to see it all.
We are stunning thinking consequences of this system, I think
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:18 am

Kevin said: We are a consequence of creation, so if we think about anything, it is there inside ourselves to see it all.
Are yous saying that if we think about, we can create it?
Kevin said: We are stunning thinking consequences of this system, I think
I think I agree; I just can't see to that degree yet; but I believe it is all a question of sacred geometry. Everything exists with its geometric framework; there are squares within spheres within squares within spheres to infinity.

We are like spiders who travel up and down, back and forth, in and out on lattice lines that connect one geometric form with another. Is this what you see?