Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by mague » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:35 am

MattEU wrote:
And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
And from this morning maybe i now think one explanation could be.....

Was it because we gained access to the knowledge of the control of the universal power? Or was it that we unleased it as shown by the plasma flaming torches and were then "banished" from the Garden of Eden. The banishment being the loss of the ultimate level of knowledge as those who survived were left with only a few scraps? Those with the real knowledge were killed by their own Dragons breath.

And what was so bad about us living forever? If God did send his only Son so that we could have eternal life?
We shoudnt look back to old books. Those books changed over time and humans changed over time.

Lets reverse-engineer it. There is no doubt, not even in the scientific world, that living in and with nature has a recreational effect. People enjoy their holidays in nature camping, swimming, climbing and walking. We send drug addicts to farms. We build small farms for children in big cities. What ever we are, our vehicle is a bio-body. We are an animal. If we remove our body from the technical environmet of cell phones and the massive 50 Hz or 60 Hz humming of our power supply and move into the vibrations of plants and animals, then we gain power. Drug addicts not only cure their addiction, they really re-gain power.
Humankind lived for many millenias in the natural vibrations. Sometimes there is cause to think we wont survive our artifical technological environment. Which one comes closer to "to live forever" ?
From survival training it is known to avoid certain trees or hills while thunderstorms. It is also know that standing on one foot helps to survive. You avoid to build a curency between your two legs, which can be quite high per centimeter in case of a lighning flash. ((reminds me always of irish step dance. look for movies at youtube. Those "fairies" are able to hover through any thunderstorm. They might be able to even pass the guardian angels of paradise :P ;) )). This leads to an opposite conclusion. Walking is like a generator. Step by step we build a tiny potential between our legs. This is free energy indeed. Free, because it is within our animalistic boundaries ;) Crazy how many prefer a faraday cage on insulation rubber wheels over walking... isnt it crazy ?

This and a few other thoughs and ideas urge me to the conclusion that god didnt prohibit the apple. He just wants us to use our natural potential an he doesnt wants us to build upon the knowledge of the apple. He wants us to gow on a different knowledge. Humans today see only the vast power. Today power has a very high priority. But do we need it ? Does power have really such a high priority within the big picture ? If i was an amish man one watt would be as useless as a few terra watts. He doesnt need them. Just as the native livinng at the amazon or the mongolian guy living in his jurte and breeding horses. Not to mention all animals, insects and plants.
If a godly power doesnt help every being it is in no way godly. Rather an illusion.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Lizzie,
I don't consider that time exists how we have organised it into a linear line, and everything may well exist in specific conditions, if you reset to that particuler condition, and surround yourself with that condition, then there you are.
Yes in a spiral framework of time there must be points of anode and cathode( possibly what alpha and omega was meaning)
there a point must be reached where the reverse point will lead to the opposite spiral been followed ( then the sun will appear to rise from where it previously set)
It won't be that we are going backwards, just that the next spiral pathway on an ascending or descending spring like pattern will be been followed, and therefore all the inputs into that will vary slightly, thus the condition, of harmonic frequencies will be different.(slinky type spring?)
At the tipping point, yes we all may go back into the ONE, and thus will know and see all.
I am not really totally clear about this as it's so bizzare to even think of it?
And the amazing amounts of variables contained in a galaxy is beyond comprehension or position in your head.
I can follow the spiral routes into and out of a point, therefore I have the advantage of experiencing the patterns, there is the basic in/out spirals as seen in the sunflower seed head, and the highest combination of fibonacci sequence I find is 34/55, with the inflow been 55 and the outlet 34 ( male dominance over female?, negative abundance over positive?)

This may be why god is shown as male, with mary as the creative force?
I find calling this system god too much of a copout, if you can't contemplate the stunning complexity, then it is easier to default to assigning it all to god, well I am a bit more determined than that, but it sure keeps some holding onto the complexity, thats why I always revert to ,K.I.S.S.
Otherwise I think I would go simple.
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:32 am

Kevin said: Yes in a spiral framework of time there must be points of anode and cathode( possibly what alpha and omega was meaning)there a point must be reached where the reverse point will lead to the opposite spiral been followed ( then the sun will appear to rise from where it previously set)
So we can go up and down the spirals or cross from one line to the other just like following a lattice grid roadmap?

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:59 pm

kevin, can you give give us some guides on how you physically do the dowsing? Is there a few ways I could try incase one does not work, is it more of a natural talent than what rods you use or how you hold them? I guess that connecting or getting in tune with the lattice is more important in the long term.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:23 pm

Matteu,
Your hands and feet are like antennae, any device held or utilised by these are simply extensions to provide a clearer and normally visual upgrade to what can be detected.
If you look at the Egyptiam murals in particuler, and the hindu paintings, notice the hands and feet, but mostly the hands, especially the hands held vertically.
With dowsing rods they are bent at 90 degrees so that they are level with the surface of the ground,but your hands are vertical, then by holding with no resistance to movement, any signals connected with are directed through the rods ( I use carbon fibre for indoors)
Any material will do such as steel or brass etc, though I would love some electrum rods.
Then and ever so importantly, it is what YOU think of, you are both the transmitter and reciever.
So clear thought and concentration are demanded, and you begin to RECOGNISE the signals, just as you recognise the stations on a radio or television, you KNOW which channel you are recieving after a while.
Then it is a case of making sense of the multitude of signals.
I learn't with underground pipes, if I think of steel pipes, the signal recieved from a steel pipe I will recieve, and not pick up the signal from a copper pipe.
I can detect anything that i think of and recognise, litterally anything, at any distance through any object, over hill and through cities.
I practise by following people, I pick somebody out say with a bright yellow top, let them wander off into a city, then think of them, I then simply follow where the rods point, I NEVER fail, the people have no idea of what I am thinking of.
We are immersed in a sea of energy that connects everything to everything else, and universe is just a bigger scale of that system, we are totally immersed in a sea, and the signals are omni directional, and permeate everything.
Hard to comprehend if you can't do it, but everyone can, it's simply they have not been shown, correctly .
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:01 pm

Asleep with a Vampire
The Geopathology of Geomagnetism
http://www.championtrees.org/yarrow/asleep.htm

DOWSING ALONG THE PSI-TRACK
http://www.geomancy.com.au/index.php?It ... &task=view

A Most Amazing Invention
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiyzj80b ... re=related

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:03 am

MattEU wrote:kevin, can you give give us some guides on how you physically do the dowsing? Is there a few ways I could try incase one does not work, is it more of a natural talent than what rods you use or how you hold them? I guess that connecting or getting in tune with the lattice is more important in the long term.
While it is possible to find attunements yourself you probably should find teachers. Dowsing is common in Kevins family and he got his attunements probably without knowing. I am not a dowser. But i do use hands and since a few years, my complete body to sense fields. Mainly fields of living things and sometimes of minerals. I do cross a line in the forrest sometimes, but i dont care to much, because the fields are my individual theme, not the lines. I also studied body language, gesture and posture for a while. It all has its roots in being an antenna or in interacting with your own field. Think of how people use their hands to pray or to beg. Think on how you use your hands when you got hurt. Watch a dancer of Bali. There is not a single movement or gesture without a meaning.

Everyone got the senses and usually reacts instinctive. Look at the nightsky. Its full of stars. But once someone showed you, you will see the patterns. Orions belt, venus, pleiades, big dipper. The sky doesnt change, but you are now attuned and able to see them. Same is with your consciousness. There is a "white noise" in the background. We just get used to it over the years and finally dont sense it anymore. It moves into subconsciousness. If you are together with someone who feels the lines he will transmit the knowledge to you. Much like induction. That causes you to sense it within your "white noise" and enables you to raise it to consciousness.

Teacher is not necessarily another human. Geese and other birds are masters of the grid. 2007 a bird with the rather dull name "E7" did a non-stop flight from alaska to new-zealand (11.500 km) using his magnetic GPS ;). Spend some time with them. Natives say the animals are our brothers and sisters. Maybe, if you ask, they teach you a thing or two ;)

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:07 am

Psst, Kevin - for more information on non-Viking types of spirals, please see the following:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 9589#p9589 :D

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:08 am

mague and kevin, thankyou :)

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:20 am

MattEU wrote:mague and kevin, thankyou :)
You are welcome:)

Still i wanted to give a little crash course about "finger wigglers" ;)

Ok, where to start. I think we start in India. One of the oldest cultures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk3Cgarm ... re=related
Did you watch her hands and fingers ?

Allright. India is the home of chakras and the aura. The aura isnt a mythical thing. Our body does have termal radiation, chemical "radiation", EM radiation and it is able to radiate a force i d like tho call Chi. And of course it is able to "radiate" or express emotions. Emotions are a language that is able to transport informations. Sad face transports sadness. This is the pre-babylonian language of the heart. Wherever i have been on this planet, everybody understood when i shruged.
It is belived that inside the body there is the godly spark. On its way from the center to the outside it is casting shadows of our personality. The pure godly light casts shadows of different colors and shapes on the "wall" and by that creates our reality. The aura has roughly the shape of an egg. The egg shape is defined by our arms. Visualize the space your fingers are able to reach while standing still. Its roughly an egg and is our body. It doesnt stop past our tissue. Someone outside our tissue is able to feel our warmth and able to smell us. Our termal radiation might transport the information that we are ill (fever) or that we feel passion. Just as our chemical and termal radiation might transport the information of fear for example. Many animals smell if we fear them. And our fear changes our gesture and posture ofc. We are bigger then our bio body.

Can you imagine that the egg shaped aura is a touchscreen ? Watch this finger wiggler...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89sz8ExZndc
Did you watch his hands and fingers ? Not a big difference to the dancing lady from india.
But the aura is not 2D. The aura is a 3D touchscreen. Its has depth. And it not only reacts on touch but also on intellectual and emotional phantasies (visualisations). It reacts also on audible vibrations, EM waves and waves of the visible spectrum (light) and on aromas. Our hands have sensors and emitters that interact with the aura and our consciousness.

What is this lady doing ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9SRS_z6 ... re=related

Here are the iron man finger wigglers ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmbw8gxf ... re=related

Please note how tensegrity of our skelleton and our muscles "force" those movements. Once our mind is silenced and acting as observer those movements create cause and effects in our consciousness. If we have fear our body postures in fear. If we dont have fear and move into the posture of fear we do sense fear in our consciousness. We are able to reach and interact with informations. Just like the person with the computer touchscreen.

Want to reach or interact with anomalous informations ? Why not try something weird...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4VLo3Nr ... re=related
or fly like an eagle...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08XFtyXN ... re=related

Back to the iron man shaolin monks. They do change density and position of their chi. That way it seems a spear isnt able to penetrate their throat. Now, what happens if a shock is modifying your chi. Something is crashing onto you and you do focus the density of you chi in a certain position instinctively to proctect yourself. It can be physically or metally, a car accident or an emotional shock for example, a fist hitting you or a colleque mobbing you. If it was physically it will have a mental effect too and if it was a mental shock then it will have physical effect too. What to do ?
You need another finger wiggler. A technican, a healer. Someone who is interacting with your aura and the tensegrity of your muscles and skelleton. He is checking the wires and repairing your touchscreen and the motoric funcionality to interact with your screen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dbpMKuQ ... re=related

So, i hope it obvious to everyone that there is more to finger wiggling then to be Harry Potter shaking a stick and shouting "Abrakadabra" ;) There is much more to this "science". Just always remember. There is no immortality for bio bodies. Our biosphere requires death and birth to fight entropy.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:30 am

I am sorry if this is "off topic", but I saw this dance performed in Bali in 1970; and it was amazing! The film is nothing when compared to a live performance.

Gamelan Ketjak -- Ramayana Monkey Chant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi8KRyY3x4Q

Here's another link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T880ah7c ... re=related

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:19 pm

Quote="mague"

>>Allright. India is the home of chakras and the aura. The aura isnt a mythical thing. Our body does have termal radiation, chemical "radiation", EM radiation and it is able to radiate a force i d like tho call Chi. And of course it is able to "radiate" or express emotions. Emotions are a language that is able to transport informations. Sad face transports sadness. This is the pre-babylonian language of the heart. Wherever i have been on this planet, everybody understood when i shruged.
It is belived that inside the body there is the godly spark. On its way from the center to the outside it is casting shadows of our personality. The pure godly light casts shadows of different colors and shapes on the "wall" and by that creates our reality. The aura has roughly the shape of an egg. The egg shape is defined by our arms. Visualize the space your fingers are able to reach while standing still. Its roughly an egg and is our body. It doesnt stop past our tissue. Someone outside our tissue is able to feel our warmth and able to smell us. Our termal radiation might transport the information that we are ill (fever) or that we feel passion. Just as our chemical and termal radiation might transport the information of fear for example. Many animals smell if we fear them. And our fear changes our gesture and posture ofc. We are bigger then our bio body.>>

This is brilliant, thank you very much. :D Jay Alfred's site helped me to understand my own belief now, which is that the aura is a 'plasma' state and what you have helped me to understand is that the God spark within us is probably also a plasma state. This ensures we keep our individuality yet stay within the One at the same time. :D

Love Divinity
:D

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:35 pm

Lizzie,
You are anything but off topic.
remember I find NINE lines aranged in three three's.
Ravana has nine heads, and is emperor of three worlds.
he has six brothers and two sisters.
That makes seven negative and two positive, which matchs with how I find that the flow directions along the lines are.
The female is positive(Mary) and rare, the negative is male ( god)
The space is a sea of negative, the earth is where the geometry turns the spin of the sea of negative into positive.
The positive emitts from the earth and is super attractive to the negative.
The attracted negative is gravity.
There is nothing called gravity, except as attraction of opposites.
All of course the opinion of an hobbit called,
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:55 pm

Divinity,
I can dowse anything,I put my mind to and learn to recognise the signals of.
People vary, that is the FIELD about them, the youngsters average around 50 feet diameter(indigo), and thus attract huge amounts of STUFF(plasma)
The older a person becomes the smaller this field becomes, by eighty ,it is normally barely larger than the biological, hence the memory loss, as its all information, and the information is been lost.
Anyone suffering illness exhibits a reduced field, I check many people and ask what their symptons are and compare their fields, such as MS have the fields of aged people.
The FIELD about us is torrodial, with the top half ( me looking at someone) turning anti clockwise , and the bottom half clockwise, it matchs that of the planet in that at aprox 30/36 inchs up from the surface is positive, above is negative.

I can locate the various different field centre points often called chakras, and can then follow each of these seperately.
They vary daily and tend to go with the flows of the planet, it is hugely complex, but at the same time simple.
Once you have the confidence to know that your detection methods are sound, and you trust yourself, then it all becomes as clear as actually visually seeing.
I consider that our hands and feet are antenae, the feet in positive, our hands in negative, the egyptians uplifted the potential of this by using dowsing devices, the ANKH held down by the lower leg into positive, the staff up into negative, basically charging themselves up.
I can do this by pushing a copper rod into the point where positive emitts, and i can do that precisely, then hold something up into negative, carbon fibre fishing poles are good for that., the longer the pole, the more potential between the surface and the height of the pole tip.
Of course the trees are past masters at that trick?
kevin

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:43 pm

:o I'm in awe of you guys..Mague, Lizzie, Kevin. Your knowledge is extensive and your words, Kevin, made me quite emotional, particularly the part about the toroidal auric field. Thank you for this brilliant thread; we are learning so much.

Hugs!
Divinity