Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by kevin » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:16 pm

Seasmith,
I agree, the stories are local folktales, with their own local geographic and biological ingredients included to better explain an overall story of creation.
This is why I tend to ignore the assumed interpretations of many symbols and carvings , the whole world over.
How do you explain the invisable best?
I know how difficult it is.
Kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:42 am

Hi Kevin,
I thought the following couple of quotes might be of interest to you:
83. The Circulation of the Elements is performed by a double Whorl, by the greater or extended, and the less or contracted. The Whorl extended fixeth all the Elements of the Earth, and its circle is not finished unless the work of Sulphur be perfected. The revolution of the minor Whorl is terminated by the extraction and preparation of every Element.
Now in this Whorl there are three Circles placed, which always and variously move the Matter, by an Erratic and Intricate Motion, and do often (seven times at least) drive about every Element, in order succeeding one another, and so agreeable, that if one shall be wanting
the labour of the rest is made void. These Circulations are Nature's Instruments, whereby the Elements are prepared. Let the Philosopher therefore consider the progress of Nature in the Physical Tract [note 49." See the Enchiridion in Manget's Bibliotheca, liber. II., section 3."], more fully described for this very end. (W. Wynn Westcott, "Hermetic Arcanmum of Penes Nos Unda Tagi", Collectanea Hermetica, Kessinger, Kila, ISBN 1-56459-260-X, p.33)
The Golden Chain of Homer
Anton Josef Kirchweger
Chapter 1. What Nature is.
Nature comprehends the visible and invisible Creatures of the Whole universe. What we call Nature especially, is the universal fire or Anima Mundi, filling the whole system of the Universe, and therefore is a Universal Agent, omnipresent, and endowed with an unerring instinct, and manifests itself in fire and Light. It is the First creature of Divine Omnipotence.
Chapter 2. How all things proceed therefrom.
Thus God created first this invisible fire and endowed it with an unerring Instinct and a Capacity to manifest itself in 3 Principles.

1. In its Original most Universal state it is perfectly invisible, immaterial, cold and occupies no space, in this tranquil state it is of no use to us, yet in this unmoved state it is omnipresent.
2. In its second state it is manifested by motion or agitation into light. In this state it was separated out of the Chaos, when God said, "Let there be Light." Yet it is still cold. When gently moved or agitated, it manifests warmth and Heat, as in the case in all Frictions and in Fermentation of moist things.
3. When collected in a sufficient quantity, and violently agitated it is manifested into burning fire. This continues burning as long as it is agitated, and has a fit subject to act upon; when that fails, it returns to its first state of tranquil Universality. In the character of burning fire it manifests Light and Heat. Thus,
(a) we say in its first most Universal state it is perfectly invisible and immaterial.
(b) In its second state of manifestation it is visible in Light, but remains cold and immaterial.
(c) In its third state of Heat and burning fire it is visible, hot or burning, and becomes somewhat material as it occupies Room or Space whilst in this State.
Also some links which may be of interest:
Standing Stones
http://www.stonesofwonder.com/
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/%7Eaburnham/stones.htm
http://www.iol.ie/%7Etobrien/new.htm
http://www.anima.demon.co.uk/
http://terpconnect.umd.edu/~tlaloc/arch ... links.html
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:07 am

You may already have this link elsewhere?, but I can perhaps add to this .
The circles as at stone henge and the white dots, or a consequence of the geometry I am trying to convey to all.
The circles represent where the geometry is created by the lines at those diameters forming multi-sided polygons, the plasma circulates around the polygons crossing from line to line, it also spirals into and back out from the central point, again crossing from line to line always following the path of least resistance in its search for it's opposite.

The central points are not singuler, and are found side by side at fibonacci measure apart, one will be positive the other negative, the interferance patterns thus created lead the plasma to be deformed from pure circuler circulations hence the often egg shaped stone circles, I could set out stone henge in a few hours, it's so simple as to be ridiculous the man hours poured into trying to solve it.
I often wonder if those that did set it out are still there rolling about laughing at the stupidity of so many?
http://public.lanl.gov/alp/plasma/downl ... quityZ.pdf

I don't know why that link doesn't want to play, but hopefully,
http://public.lanl.gov/alp.plasma/papers.html
Its the one ending in antiquity

I can work stone henge out but this computer stuff is beyond me, you have to use their search box?

BY THE WAY, 56 white dots, are the result of 110 lines, 55 in the fibonacci sequence doubled, they are focussed upon the outer edges of the stones ( dots) I only bother to count the lines around 180 degrees, because the lines simply bisect the centre point, thus there are 55 lines, but 110 points around a circle.
I PROMISE You all, it's to FIBONACCI, He is KING of the universe.
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:30 am

Kevin said: The circles represent where the geometry is created by the lines at those diameters forming multi-sided polygons, the plasma circulates around the polygons crossing from line to line, it also spirals into and back out from the central point, again crossing from line to line always following the path of least resistance in its search for it's opposite.
The aether flow follows sacred geometrical patterns. Creation starts with the circle. So Pythagoras agrees with you. :D

Pythagoras and Sacred Geometry
http://dyg2.tripod.com/id6.html
Teachings: The soul was immortal, the dead traveled to the stars, reincarnation, the recall of past lives, etc. All founded upon a belief in the dynamic harmony of the universe, an ever-changing pattern which could be heard as musical notes as long as we had not become used to it. The movement of the stars and the planets create these melodies... Once the self remains purified, knowledge is revealed. In order to be purified, one had to join his ascetic community and be healed by means of musical harmony... Only those who understood correctly the use of symbols could make sense of them. But these symbols had to remain secret.
The two links are now inactive

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:19 pm

Lizzie,
If You click on the second link it will put up a goole page, click on the alp plasma page and it will go to the link?
This Perrett bloke sure has written some stuff, I like what I am reading.
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Kevin, when I clicked on both links, it said that the website was no longer available. So I have these instead. :D

Peratt's stuff is amazing!

Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current,
Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity
http://plasmascience.net/tpu/downloadsC ... 003clr.pdf

Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current
Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity Part II:
Directionality and Source
http://plasmascience.net/tpu/downloadsC ... 4-2007.pdf

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Lizzie,
Well done, those links of yours are better still, you're a star.
I think you will find quite a bit about perratt on here already.
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Kevin said: Well done, those links of yours are better still, you're a star.
LOL. Are we are all Sirius B stars?

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:04 am

From P.'s theorem we can discover the other important ratios of sacred geometry. These ratios occur all the time in construction of s. geometry. But they are not the most important, for this is saved to the relatioship between the diameter of a circle and its circumference. The r is known by the Greek letter "pi", and multiplied by the diameter, we get the circumference. Pi cannot be expressed as a ratio between 2 whole numbers, it's irrational (3,141592...). There's no perfect plan of the universe made out of rational or whole numbers. We must rely on irrational numbers (pi and other ratios...)

* P. expressed the knowledge acquired from ancient philosophy and science in mathematical form & through music and geometry.

* P. 's theorem: If the side of a square measures 1, the length of its diagonal is square root of 2... If the side of a rhombus is 1, its long axis is sq. root of 3. These ratios occur all the time in sacred geometry... The most important relationship is that between the diameter of a circle and its circumference. Ratio = pi. If pi x diameter => circumference. But pi (3.14...) is "irrational", cannot be expressed as a ratio between 2 whole numbers (i.e. we can't make a perfect place of the universe, rational and in whole numbers). We therefore have to use close approximations (pi = 22/7; etc.)...These ratios were important for the ancients for they used them as the trademark of a Creator always using the same geometrical principles... P. saw his work as a way of understanding God's mind. He led a special cult for celibes and vegetarians. Members were taught secrets such as that of "the prime numbers", or numbers divisible only by themselves and 1. To reveal these was a crime punishable by dead...

* Sacred Geometry: Ancient philosophers called God the Great Geometer for his creation is ruled by geometry and musical ratios. In S. G., the original state of the universe was chaos and God (represented as number 7). God's first act: to eradicate chaos by enclosing it in the most perfect geometry, that of the sphere. He then separated the light from the darkness (i.e. in sacred geometry: circle around a central point and square inside it -> a circle within that square has an area of half the original square->the light within it and the darkness around it are equal.)... Next: God (7) separated land from the ocean; i.e. divide the inner circle into 6 parts by using a compass. Inside it draw a rhombus made up of 2 equilateral triangles. This is the "vesica pisics" or "fish vessel", which can also be drawn by making 2 equal circles within the circumference of each passing through the centre of the other or "female vagina from which life begins." ...

* ...The picture now consists of an inner circle and 2 concentric rings. Their areas are 1, 2 and 3. The first outer circle represents the whole universe and the 12 gods that rule it. (A = 12! = 12x11x10x9...). The r of the inner circle = 5,040 = 7! (7x6x5...), and represents the earth with its satellite, the moon (7! = 5,040 = 5,040 miles or sum of the earth's mean ratius + the radius of the moon)... The circles of the moon and earth illustrate a primary symbol of S. G.: The squared circle, which is the symbol of eternity and the heavens, the square is the material world of earth...
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:08 am

lizzie wrote:Kevin, when I clicked on both links, it said that the website was no longer available. So I have these instead. :D

Peratt's stuff is amazing!

Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current,
Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity
http://plasmascience.net/tpu/downloadsC ... 003clr.pdf

Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current
Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity Part II:
Directionality and Source
http://plasmascience.net/tpu/downloadsC ... 4-2007.pdf
Project Starfish, I know it well...
That was a bad decision...
:?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:06 pm

There's a longtime poster by the name of Dutch from the Netherlands that contributes to a private forum I'm on. His interest is hyperdimensional design and he does host his own forum if you're interested. I have great difficulty understanding what he contributes though. Maybe some here can relate to what he claims.

http://hddesign.forumup.nl/index.php?mforum=hddesign

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Junglelord said: Project Starfish, I know it well...
That was a bad decision...
Indeed, just one of several really bad decisions in a never ending stream of really bad decisions.

http://www.ratical.org/co-globalize/HAARPbg.html#PS

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:21 am

Here is a bit from K. Meyl's book Scalar Waves wherein he goes a little bit into hypothesizing about dowsing. Kevin, would you be so kind to tell me if you can recognize anything in what he says? I'm very curious how someone with experience would judge this bit of text. Sorry I can not add the images, but I think this is sufficient enough to get the gist. ;)
23.3 Radiesthesia
A particularly broad spectrum of scalar waves is provided by the already several times
mentioned earth radiation. An ancient science of experience, which troubles the
exploration of the earth radiation, is the geomancy. The Roman land surveyors, the
Augures, used as an aid a flat coil like also Tesla did to receive scalar waves. The Lituus,
as the device was called, resembles so much that of the Etrusks that we must proceed from
the assumption that the method is much older (fig. 16.10).
This part of the scalar wave research, also called radiesthesia, is derived of ,,radiare",
which can be translated with "send out rays" resp. ,,perceive". It describes the doctrine of
the sensitivity to radiation of man. Doing so the radiation sensitive uses his own nerve
framework as a biosensor.
The nerve conduction could be derived as a biological variant of the Tesla one wire
transmission, for which ring-like potential vortices are passed on as action potentials in
form of standing waves (fig. 9.6). Of this kind are also the control commands, which cause
a muscle to contract. If now corresponding vortices are picked up by means of a dowsing
rod or similar aids in our nerves, then the contract addressed muscles contract, because
they can't distinguish, from where the command comes. This unconscious nerve twitch
leads to a swing of the dowsing rod and to the well-known dowsing rod phenomenon.
But man can't replace a technical gauge. Hence one speaks of dowsing and not of
measuring. To this should be added the condition of resonance, which must be fulfilled.
Since every person however builds up other resonances, dowsed results of others often
can't be reproduced. But from this particular difficulty one cannot draw the conclusion
that the phenomenon does not exist and radiesthesia is not a science. Series surveys and
statistical analyses here in any case don't lead any further. It always only are individual
talented dowsers, who have at their disposal really fantastic abilities and find with great
certainty water, ores and even oil.
With the perception of a physical phenomenon it mostly starts. Cultural man looks after
his discovery as cult, whereas modern man, guided by the wish for reproducibility and
more objectivity, is troubled to design and to build a technical measurement work. With
regard to the scalar wave in general and the radiesthesia in special we still are at the stage
of the Stone Age.
23.4 Prediction of earthquakes with the help of scalar waves
The standing wave character of the earth radiation is a help. There are dowsed points and
lines of maximum radiation intensity, which form nets, which encompass the whole world.
On the one hand we are dealing with a net oriented in direction north-south and east-west
(Hartmann net) and on the other hand with a net standing diagonally to that under 45°
(Curry net). Because the angle of 45° can be derived as borderline angle from a vortex
field calculation<ii>, I already early have pointed to the circumstance that it here
presumably concerns a vortex phenomenon<iii>.
Because the nets in addition are dowsed in air, it must be vortices of the electric field, socalled
potential vortices<iii>, which here form regular structures. The formation of vortex
lines and complete vortex streets (chapter 4.9), which consist of countless individual
vortices, can be explained as follows:
Electric scalar waves propagate in the direction of the electric field strength and mediate
field vortices, e.g. neutrinos. If at a certain moment the transmitter carries a positive and
the receiver a negative charge, then all the particles which are positively charged are
repelled by the transmitter and attracted by the receiver. All run at the same time towards
the same goal, although all mediated particles carry the same charge and repel each other!
This incompatibility can be compensated partly, by the vortices rotating around each
other. In this circumstance can be seen the reason for the structure shaping, the formation
of some lines in the countryside (fig. 23.3). The distances between the lines have
characteristic values, which allow conclusions about the wavelength of the standing
waves. We must assume that they dictate the structure shaping and that the spatial vortex
distribution aligns with the nodes and antinodes of the respective standing wave. The
distance between the lines, which corresponds to half the wavelength, becomes smaller
and smaller towards the North Pole and the South Pole of the earth, the net thus narrower
and narrower. Also is the net said to change strongly before an earthquake. This all are
clues for the circumstance that the structure shaping radiation comes from the earth, that
the cause must be sought in the earth radiation.
It should be noted marginally that with scalar wave detectors, which permanently scan the
nets, a just as effective as inexpensive earthquake prediction should be possible. Such a
facility would be an enormous relief and help for all earthquake warning services. It even
should be possible to determine in advance the future epicentre, if there is measured at the
same time at if possible many stations and the respective deviations are compared.
A further influential factor is the composition of the subsoil; e.g. ores and metals influence
the earth radiation. Water shows a special affinity for the earth radiation. It does collect
the radiation and after bundling it up releases it again. To blame is the high dielectricity of
water ( 80), which again favours the formation of potential vortices .
A technical use of this effect would be the neutrinolyse (see fig. 17.6-17.8 and 18.1), the
splitting of water molecules by neutrinos if these take the state of an electron, hydrogen
escapes and the oxygen content in the water increases. If a neutrino however shows as a
positron, then it annihilates and there is formed a light flash, which serves the ,,experts" in
neutrino detectors as proof.
23.5 Searching water with the help of scalar waves
Faults of earth's crust lead to fissures and cracks in the rock, which often fill up with
standing or flowing water. Potential vortices of the earth radiation are attracted by the high
dielectricity of water and are radiated again in slowed down and focussed form. On the
surface of the earth the mixture of various scalar waves arriving there can be dowsed as
main emphasis zone. For reason of the broad radiation spectrum the results of proficient
dowsers in the main emphasis zone more often coincide.
At both sides in addition spectroids are forming, which are dowsed as parallel running
vortex lines. Because every harmonic wave produces other lines and every dowser reacts
to other resonances, a profound ability is required, if from the distance of the so-called
announcement zones the water depth should be inferred (fig. 23.5). Some specialists
indicate besides the place and the depth also the amount of deposit and if need be the
water quality. For that they analyse the radiation intensity, but unfortunately many all too
often overrate their abilities.
Already the Augures, the land surveyors in the age of the Romans have aligned their
streets and the castles with the nets and the lines in the countryside. Even today new
evidence about the central importance of the standing wave character of scalar waves can
be found at excavations (fig. 16.10). Since every scalar wave also occurs coupled with a
radio wave by means of the wave equation, earth rays originally could be detected
conventionally with field strength gauges. But the intensive use by radio stations has made
it necessary to change from the short wave range to the VHF-range and further to the
UHF-range. It were indirect measurements, which could be interfered easily.
Today geologists work with ELF scanners in a range between 15 and 30 KHz if they
search for water. They analyse the emitted signals of submarine transmitters, because
these are attracted and amplified by water carrying layers.
Experiments also are carried out with noise receivers or unused broadband TV channels.
Others analyse influences of the earth radiation on the magnetic field of the earth, but for
this method the expressiveness is controversial.
Again others walk along a path with a scintillation counter measuring the inverse profile.
At the places of maximum earth radiation a minimum of gamma radiation is measured.
This stunning relation only can be interpreted as follows: the natural radioactive decay at
these places takes place accelerated and that proves:
1.. that earth radiation sets radioactivity free and causes it in the first place (chap. 17.1 pp).
2. that in the case of earth radiation it actually concerns slowed down neutrino radiation.
But also this method works indirectly. It only functions in the open air and then only in the
case of unspoiled nature, which sometime was covered with an even layer of radioactive
dust. By cultivation or plantation the ,,radioactive layer'' very often is changed and mixed
up, whereupon the measurable profile hardly allows conclusions.
For indirect measurement methods of that kind, for which the measurement variable stands
in a relation, which isn't known in more detail, to the scalar wave of interest, generally
caaution is advisable. Too often a message is seen in a wonderful 3-D diagram of the
magnetic field strength or the radioactivity distribution, which has much more mundane
causes.
23.6 Receiving scalar waves with the Lecher antenna
In the case of technical gauges it is normal to change the frequency tuning. For that the
capacity of a capacitor is being varied, which is part of a resonant circuit. This method can
simply be realized with the today available construction elements. Biological systems on
the other hand, for instance a person, work primarily with a variation of the wavelength. In
this case (according to eq. 22.1) the frequency is directly proportional to the velocity of
propagation.
So provide for instance radiaesthetic dowsings clues for the wavelength. The frequency
however can't be given, because that oscillates along with the velocity of propagation and
at present the forming noise signal still can't be analysed. There can't be bought electronic
construction elements, which like a body cell would be able of oscillations of length.
Oscillation quartzes and piezo elements, on the basis of which scalar wave detectors could
be constructed, form an exception.
Similar to the Lecher conductor different forms of tunable Lecher antennas have been
developed. which are used for dowsing. Such a frame antenna, developed strictly
according to the rules of high-frequency technology stems from W. Busscher (fig. 23.6)<i>.
With the short-circuit slider a closed-loop antenna circuit in the upper part is tuned to half
the wavelength or an integer multiple of it (L = nlambda/2 with n = 1,2,3...). The person, who
holds the Lecher antenna with both hands, forms the termination resistor for the attached
antenna circuit. At the same time he prevents the occurring of an effect back on the tuned
resonant circuit by means of damping of the Lecher conductor. The sense of this
arrangement is lying in the circumstance that man as a ,,biosensor" should feel if standing
waves, which I call vortices, are formed in the Lecher antenna.
A modification of the Lecher air antenna is the Lecher dowsing rod according to R.
Schneider<ii>. It is produced as an etched board, which has a dielectricity of approx. 4. As
a result the velocity of propagation and the wavelength are only half their normal value. In
addition a shortening factor V is introduced, which depends on the construction of the
Lecher dowsing rod<iii> (L = V.nlamda/4 with V = 0.952 and n = 1,2,3...).
In fig. 23.7 some published tuning values have been drawn up. The values for want of
corresponding technical gauges it is true still haven't been confirmed, but they allow a
certain insight into the world of the scalar waves, as they are influenced and radiated by
water, by metals, by oil or even by other planets, the sun and the moon.
Doing so some questions remain open: We for instance don't know, if the corresponding
wavelength concerns the basic wave or only an nth harmonic wave. The details not only
are unreliable, they moreover also are ambiguous. If however several tuning values L' are
present for which resonance occurs, then if need be an integer divisor can be sought and
the wavelength can be determined. But that doesn't function always.
K.Meyl - Scalar Waves
http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=10_ ... sublevel=0
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:13 pm

I have been successful in witching for water a few times for myself and friends, and have demonstrated the effect to non-believers by letting them wander my back yard with my bent coat hanger rods. One lady screamed and dropped the rods after they crossed very strongly over a particular point. 'I didn't do that!' she proclaimed, she was actually shaking and I thought she was going to faint.
I remember years ago, watching a 'Tomorrows World' show on the BBC, where they hid various substances under a piece of artificial turf, and a guy with his high tech dowsing rig was brought in. I can't picture the exact design, but it was not too complex. It was articulated somehow, and had a cyclinder between two parts of the device where he could insert a sample of the material he was seeking. I remember he found the gold item quite easily, though he had to be exactly over the top of it. The device did not respond when he was over the aluminum or copper samples until he inserted the correct 'slug' in the chamber of his dowsing mechanism. This show was not one of their April Fools Day stunts, which always caught a few people out.
Looks to me like the resonance of the materials is the key, but I don't know if his sample material slugs were machined to a particular length or diameter. We do have tiny amounts of gold in our bodies, mainly in the blood, so perhaps there is an amplification of electrical field strength when the body is positioned correctly over the sample, triggering a muscle response?
Maybe the sample piece in his device acts to amplify an otherwise too weak field, or acts as a band-pass filter?
I know there is gold in the hills around here, think I feel a project coming on!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:52 pm

StefanR,
Phew! thats quite a read, but I do recognise quite a lot contained in there.
I do though not adhere to this earth energies part, I have tried to think universally, where everything is connected, and the stars are mirrored upon the sphere of each created sphere.
I do recognise the dowsers from antiquity, and can see how they are overlooked , almost completely, this is either by design or accident, I favour design.
Our hands and feet are antennae out of our field, that field is a dual spin phenonoma that is easily traced by dowsing, the hands are chirile, litterally positive and negative, often called male and female, look to buddhism for that.http://www.crystalinks.com/buddhism.html

One of the reasons I favour by design, is the symbol of a man nailed through his hands and his feet, litterally to Me a vwery clear sign that the dowsing was to be stopped, it must have posed a threat to their control.

How do You impose control over an expanding empire where the people do not fear death?, You have to make them FEAR, and some things never change?
The Romans are famous for building straight roads( think about it)
http://www.mayacalendar.com/mayadivination2.htm

The lines I talk about are fixed field and neutral, that which flows upon them varies daily, think of precession and how the connections to the planets and stars will ebb and flow daily, think electrically, the lines permeate all, and by all I mean all, think spherically, not visually as the observer normally does, that which flows does so from all directions at once, a universal resonant orchestra, perfectly reflected in yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyXDcobi44A&NR=1
kevin