Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:13 pm

Kevin said: Are you going to one day tie this all together, for us ??
You mean how many times do I have to hit you over the head? That might disrupt your "subtle energy fields". On the other hand you would see more dancing stars. :D
Kevin said: Please infer no disrespect from the female wisdom image above.
"Sister in arms"? She has only two arms. I like them with eight arms! It's better for "multi tasking." ;)

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:24 pm

Lizzie,
I am a tough rugged Yorkshire man, where men are men, and women,
Smile.
It wasn't Me quoting sisters in arms, but bring it on, we men need the female energies to really rise up and equalise out all this negative male nonesense.
I too like the many armed female, I will put the link for the deaf Chinese dancers.
It also shows in the spider images from antiquity, and in Indian deities.
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:38 pm

Lizzie,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqIHk792tEY
http://www.vishvarupa.com/Vishvarupa/Pi ... /17zo.html
The Kali one I consider shows the female overcoming the male ego, and cutting it out, leaving the handsome prince.
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:39 pm

Sorry, having problems downloading replies?
Kevin
Last edited by kevin on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:21 pm

Quoting Kevin: I am a tough rugged Yorkshire man, where men are men, and women (with eight arms) Smile? :D

The geomagnetic spider?
The simulated magnetic field has an intensity and a dipole dominated structure that is very similar to the Earth's (Figure 2) and a westward drift of the non-dipolar structures of the field at the surface that is essentially the same as the 0.2 degrees/year measured on the Earth. Our solution illustrates how the influence of the Earth's rotation on convection in the fluid outer core is responsible for this magnetic field structure and time dependence
http://es.ucsc.edu/~glatz/field.html

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:56 pm

So the Wings
are Arms also ?

~

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:59 pm

Seasmith said: So the Wings are Arms also ?
No, the wings are for flying; she still needs the eight arms for multi-tasking. That way she can fly while she is multi-tasking. :D Her toenails need a clipping, however.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:42 pm

Now Kevin can dowse for gold! He might become the site's most "valuable asset." :D

Telluric Currents
http://keelynet.com/interact/arc_1_98-7_98/00000607.htm
A friend from Europe came across an old notebook by a fellow named ROTA, it apparently involved highly novel research into the alchemical term of 'telluric currents'...these are earth currents that are claimed to be able to precipitate under the right conditions into various elements, notably dumping into sites we find as mines....the legends say old European families, notably German, would deplete a gold mine, then seal it up for 100 years....when they opened it back up the gold would be restored because of the telluric current precipitation. E=MC^ doesn't mean this precipitation has to happen instantly, with nature it could well take many, many years....here is part of the post.

Rota discovered that the earth harboured currents. Towards the end of his life, he discovered some 191 different currents. He also stated that metals were formed by these currents. Copper for instance was a mixture of four different currents. Rota buried huge (as he called them) `blocs' in the earth, consisting of amalgams of different metals, sometimes even a hundred different metals or so. With these, he claimed to be able to
use these earth currents for the production of energies.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:32 pm

Egyptian Technology
http://keelynet.com/interact/arc_1_98-7_98/00000606.htm
A friend from England recently mentioned the discovery of large Egyptian tuning forks whose function is currently unknown. We also think some of the devices are Pavlita style psychotronic generators that use combinations of elements to bias the flow of subtle energies including aether.
Pavlita Generator http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... pons05.htm
In 1973, during the First International Conference on Psychotronic Research, I met Robert Pavlita a most enigmatic man. This controversial Czech inventor is the designer of the so-called "psychotronic generator," a device for storing and applying "biological energy."

He says that there are at least sixty-eight centers of biological energy in the human body, and he has invented a generator for each one. Each of these generators is fueled in a different way, and each of them performs a different task.

Pavlita stated that eventually he discovered that the body's biological energy field acts electromagnetically in some experiments, electrostatically in some experiments, and in still other experiments, it acts in ways that defy either an electromagnetic or electrostatic explanation.
Biological energy...

For example, he is aware of the basic bodily biocircuits and how each can be used in a generator. Once the biological energy field is brought into a generator, it stays there permanently. However, a special induction procedure must be used to activate many of the generators. This induction utilizes various bodily codes."

Pavlita told us that the right-hand side of the body usually attracts, that the left-hand side usually repels, and that left-handed people are not observably different than right-handed people. He speaks of "plus" and "minus" impulses in terms that remind one of the oriental concepts of yang and yin. From time to time, Pavlita must utilize special procedures to produce the desired balance between "plus" and "minus" impulses; an overabundance of the latter is not uncommon and is not desirable.

Pavlita claims that he has been able to produce generators which calibrate so well with a person's "biocircuits" that they can be activated at a distance. Once, a generator in Karisbad was activated by a person in Bradoc Kralove, a distance of over 150 miles. For this type of experiment to be successful, the generator must be calibrated with a person's biological energy field, a process which takes from two to three hours.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:16 pm

The Geodynamo
http://es.ucsc.edu/~glatz/geodynamo.html
These observations argue for a mechanism within the Earth's interior that continually generates the geomagnetic field. It has long been speculated that this mechanism is a convective dynamo operating in the Earth's fluid outer core, which surrounds its solid inner core, both being mainly composed of iron. The solid inner core is roughly the size of the moon but at the temperature of the surface of the sun. The convection in the fluid outer core is thought to be driven by both thermal and compositional buoyancy sources at the inner core boundary that are produced as the Earth slowly cools and iron in the iron-rich fluid alloy solidifies onto the inner core giving off latent heat and the light constituent of the alloy. These buoyancy forces cause fluid to rise and the Coriolis forces, due to the Earth's rotation, cause the fluid flows to be helical. Presumably this fluid motion twists and shears magnetic field, generating new magnetic field to replace that which diffuses away.

A snapshot of the 3D magnetic field structure simulated with the Glatzmaier-Roberts geodynamo model. Magnetic field lines are blue where the field is directed inward and yellow where directed outward.
Moon - Solo Dance by Yang LiPing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkLrFpo0 ... re=related
Last edited by lizzie on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:36 pm

Helixcal flow is everywhere and the main source of organized motion in all systems along with the vortex.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:41 am

For those that reside in the UK, do any of you visit the crop circles? I understand that this season of circles was prolific in the UK. There were several circle events that still have my full attention.
July 15, 2008
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008a.html
July 17, 2008
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008b.html
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inte ... 2008a.html

and a crop circle study of Ouroboros:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008a.html

From eyewitness reports, many speak of the "energy" they feel while inside these circles. I've always wondered how a dowser would react while physically inside these patterned field events.

and Kevin and Lizzie, I'm not current with the link, but there were several crop circles that represented the Cross, both Celtic and another late season maize pattern cross that I can't recall the proper name for.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Are the PTB’s planning to introduce free energy as a “2012 surprise” after they have made certain that they control all the means of production? I wonder if they will wait until before or after they stage Armageddon. ;)
Money is like Manure, the higher you pile it, the more it stinks.
But if you spread it around, it grows things!

Why has Tom Bearden given up on Phase Conjugation?
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowl ... econj.html

For many years, Tom Bearden (the "father" of scalar electromagnetics) has been touting "the way" to free energy, anti-gravity, etc. This was through the use of phase conjugate principles.

Scalar effects are produced by phase conjugating a wave by 180 degrees to cancel out the energy, yet it produces a "stress wave" that can have physical effects.

The work continues on these two primary fronts (i.e. phase conjugation and degenerate conductors), but with the main focus being on the degenerate conductor approach. According to Tom, there was nothing behind the change simply that he decided to share an additional approach based on some of his own observations and thoughts.

Phase Conjugation is still a very viable approach and one that we here at KeelyNet believe to be right on track above everything else. This follows the work of Keely and the entire field of music and resonance. By creating interference patterns (constructive or destructive), you can affect energy or mass.

The ideal free energy device would use a tuned waveplate or a geometry that produces such a wavefront that it would "interfere" with incoming energies to produce side effects as specified in the NEUTRAL1 Aether Spectrum. Those side effects would be collected or otherwise discharged for practical use. Electricity, light or heat are all quite practical using this down conversion method.

An interesting quote made by John Keely was that a tuning fork or tuned bar will excite another fork/bar of the same frequency.

So if you place one thousand identically tuned bars in a room, then strike a single bar, all the bars would vibrate and thus produce augmentation of force!

Keely also indicates that in a differentiated mass (such as a "conditioned" magnet), all of the "knotholes" or nodes of interference are removed. Once this is done, the mass becomes essentially superconducting because of the instant communication of force throughout its aggregate structure.

When that occurs, change of one single molecule will instantly change all other molecules of like composition because the aggregate has been attuned to a harmonious or "differentiated" condition.

The point here is that phase conjugation is extremely important to our quest for free energy devices because it defines the practical application of frequency to produce effects.

At the ISNE conference banquet, a book was shown that was produced by the United States Coast Guard. It was titled "From 2012" or something like that, can't find the note on it. But the title definitely was 2012 and it was published in the last few years by the US Coast Guard. The perspective of the book was from the year 2012, describing extant conditions.

One whole chapter was devoted to energy generation and it was given that ZPE/vacuum devices would be in global use!! This means the government either has the technology or something big is soon to break. The whole impetus of GM and other auto manufacturers towards electric cars is trying to tell us something.

So, we need to get this stuff into practical devices and posted everywhere in the public domain before the technology can be monopolized or sealed up through patents by the big conglomerates!
Bearden
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowl ... index.html

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:26 pm

The controllers will do and say anything to divert attention from what's really happening - the evolution of all life taking a giant step from the end of one cycle into the beginning of the next cycle. It's not that I personally believe the theories surrounding crop circles, but I am interested in the cross referencing of the so-called sacred geometry that's involved, regardless of who/what is responsible for the patterns.

Back in 2004, I saw a backward right angle in the western sky that was breathtakingly beautiful. Since, I've thought about it off and on, never really attempting to know more about that symbol. But, as luck would have it, the Avebury Manor crop circle I linked in my above post led me to read more about the golden spiral, and that's when it hit me, there was my definition for that backward right angle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_spiral
'...a golden spiral can be approximated by a "whirling rectangle diagram", in which the opposite corners of squares formed by spiraling golden rectangles are connected by quarter circles. The result is very similar to a true golden spiral."
"Spirals are common features in nature; golden spirals are but one special case of these."

And besides, many crop circles are beautiful art regardless of origin.

Ley lines, crop circles, sacred geometry... it's all interconnected, somehow.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:04 am

Sacred Geometry
http://earthsoulscience.com/Sacred%20Geometry.htm
Sacred Geometry is the mathematically precise dynamic that organises matter to take coherent form in space. Sacred Geometry orders chaos