Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:45 pm

Solesurvivor said: The videos about the Egyptian symbology, mystery schools, culture show me one thing - these were a people that had recent, maybe first hand experiences with humans that had, for lack of a better term, become enlightened. Being human, they wanted it for themselves, perhaps all for a certain select few.
LaViolette says that Egypt was one of the last cultures to have benefited from the legacy of this advanced knowledge; Egypt was not its source. I suspect that the ancient Egyptian ruling classes created the mystery schools and an elite priesthood to keep this knowledge for themselves.
All of today’s secret societies (Masons, Rosicurians, Kaballists, and Theosophists, etc.) all claim to trace their esoteric knowledge back to the ancient Egyptian mystery schools.
Solesurvivor said: And what most of us still don't understand is that the human body, when existing in specific natural parameters, can and will transform itself if inner self is allowed to lead the way.
I guess that is the key, but I would imagine that this is something that everyone could be taught and it would benefit all.
Solesurvivor said: This process doesn't have to be a mystery or guarded secret, but so it is and that's due to judgement of humans, not spirit. Our inside self knows best.
Yes. Could it be that this kind of knowledge will set us free (from the control of others)? In other words, we are free only with true self-knowledge (knowledge of our inner self or spirit). It must be so; otherwise why would it have been such a closely guarded secret? I bet during the Golden Age everyone had access to this knowledge.
Last edited by lizzie on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:55 pm

As a dowser, and plumber by trade, I was taught to THINK of water, to find water, but the present water doesn't FEEL right, doesn't taste right, doesn't dowse right, in fact it's dead.
One of my heroes is viktor Schauberger, the water wizard, spiral ,spiral ,spiral.
And lo and behold , it's spirals that I find, spirals that lead to water.
And when I venture out at night, when the moon does it's magic, it's water that comes bubbling to the surface, texas gold?
Up from the ground comes a bubbling crude, pure energised water.
Then I look to Abydos, to the flower of life, and water, anybody would think there was a connection?
I can't seem to think straight, hmmm?
I am havingz zer probelems wit zer links, hmmm?
Kevin
Last edited by kevin on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:06 pm

Perhaps the reason you couldn’t dowse water properly has to do with the fact that most of the water sources you deal with are polluted. I would think that would have everything to do with changing the energy fields of the water.
Kevin said: I can't seem to think straight, hmmm?
LOL. Dr. Baylock “enlightened” me as to the real reason fluoride is used.

http://www.freewebs.com/keepwatersafe/bmartini.htm

(Interesting. Your link to fluoride suddenly disappeared right after I looked at it.)

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:46 pm

Soulsurvivor wrote:
If you want a mystery, give the finding of truth to a human. If you want the truth, leave the mystery created by human and look within.
And Lizzie wrote:
Wow! I really like that.
Well, so do I.

Nietzsche wrote:
If you want to achieve peace of mind and happiness, have faith. If you want be a disciple of Truth, then search.
Or as Laotzu says in my signature: the great Way is simple, but people delight in complexity.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:28 pm

kevin wrote:As a dowser, and plumber by trade, I was taught to THINK of water, to find water, but the present water doesn't FEEL right, doesn't taste right, doesn't dowse right, in fact it's dead.
One of my heroes is viktor Schauberger, the water wizard, spiral ,spiral ,spiral.
And when I venture out at night, when the moon does it's magic, it's water that comes bubbling to the surface, texas gold?
Then I look to Abydos, to the flower of life, and water, anybody would think there was a connection?
Kevin
The effect of the moon to energize water was taught to me by Viktor Schauberger.
I spin my water also thanks to Viktor.
Vortex, vortex, vortex.

The things I have learned about life from water is amazing.
Truly it is the language of nature, and if you can learn her lessons, you will have the wisdom of the ancients.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:17 am

junglelord wrote:
kevin wrote:As a dowser, and plumber by trade, I was taught to THINK of water, to find water, but the present water doesn't FEEL right, doesn't taste right, doesn't dowse right, in fact it's dead.
Kevin
The effect of the moon to energize water was taught to me by Viktor Schauberger.
I spin my water also thanks to Viktor.
Vortex, vortex, vortex.

The things I have learned about life from water is amazing.
Truly it is the language of nature, and if you can learn her lessons, you will have the wisdom of the ancients.

Very interesting. I think you are right, Kevin...the water and an awful lot of nature these days seems to have lost its 'life force' just as most humans have. I believe this is WHY nature has - not only do we not appreciate the ways of nature, nourish it or treat it correctly, but we also don't emote love to it (the majority of people, that is...there are many exceptions to this, of course).

Our thoughts impressing on water is not a mad idea - Dr. Emoto proved that our thoughts change the molecular structure of water crystals:

http://www.hado.com.au/masaruemoto.htm

In my own research, I'm discovering that our emotions/feelings are even more important than our thoughts/attitude to the Universe and everything within it...people, places, animals, plants, even inanimate objects.

The vortex point is vital, as the Moon energises/charges seeds, water, crystals and probably us too, just as the Sun does.
If our emotions are emitted in the form of standing waves or spiral vortices, which I'm sure Kevin would agree they are, then our emotional well-being would appear to be a lot more important than just us feeling good. :D :D :D

GC, I would replace the word 'faith' with 'intent' ..if we want to achieve peace, excitement or harmony, I believe we have to feel those emotions in order to create more of that experience.

Great discussion!
Love Divinity

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:35 am

I would like to introduce into this discussion the works of my most respected hero, TT Brown.
If you read this link, go to the rocks link, and then the graphics1 link, try to comprehend of the subtle signals that are in fact enormous and permeate everything, think of the crystalline structure of variant rocks, and their chirality and ability to accumulate and interact with these signals.
http://www.qualight.com/petro/index.htm

Then consider how everything in creation interacts with these signals, us in particuler.
http://www.duncanlaurie.com/writing/essays/rock_music

Dr Browns graphs, the timings of, I recognise, I can follow these signals to perfection, I am atuned, transmitter and reciever, we all are, but have been persuaded to forget, I am somewhat stubborn, and do not do as I am TOLD, especially when the signals I recieve are saying otherwise, and that what we are been TOLD, is a veil.
Kevin

Drethon

Unread post by Drethon » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:19 am

I'm curious to get your thoughts about a technique taught to me by a spiritualist when I was young. The idea is to hold your hands close together with the fingertips almost but not quite touching. You can feel tingling in the fingertips that sometimes extends further but most of the time for me stays in the tips. Once this energy is built up the fingertips can be rubbed over the side of your head to relieve some headaches.

Any ideas on this? Thanks :)

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:52 am

kevin wrote:I would like to introduce into this discussion the works of my most respected hero, TT Brown.
If you read this link, go to the rocks link, and then the graphics1 link, try to comprehend of the subtle signals that are in fact enormous and permeate everything, think of the crystalline structure of variant rocks, and their chirality and ability to accumulate and interact with these signals.
http://www.qualight.com/petro/index.htm

Then consider how everything in creation interacts with these signals, us in particuler.
http://www.duncanlaurie.com/writing/essays/rock_music

Dr Browns graphs, the timings of, I recognise, I can follow these signals to perfection, I am atuned, transmitter and reciever, we all are, but have been persuaded to forget, I am somewhat stubborn, and do not do as I am TOLD, especially when the signals I recieve are saying otherwise, and that what we are been TOLD, is a veil.
Kevin
Well I never knew about the "rock music" but I am well aquanited with piezoelectric functions and pyroelectric functions of cyrstals both of the human body and of quartz. The best stimulius of electric energry is off a rock this time of year where I live and that is exactly in tune with what you linked too. HAHAHA> Thats freaking weird but very cool. I have been gathering rocks all summer, each one would speak to me. Well thats pretty freaking weird. I should show you my collection of friends. I see now I must set them free next spring so they stay un-contaminated. Very cool stuff. I am now that much more in tune and wow, that fits perfect. Pretty freaking cool Kevin, Pretty freaking cool.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:56 am

Drethon,
We are chirile, the left hand glove will not fit the right hand.
I utilise this with dowsing as per the rods directions.
One hand is basically negative the other positive, and those are crude words, so take that just as a descriptive idea.
So it is only to be expected that a sort of flow across can occur?
This is the basis of reiki treatment, where it is the hands not touching, but held just above the surface, with charge and discharge involved.
We are electric beings , a consequence of an electric universe, but do you think the multi zillion dollars drugs companies want any comprehension of that?

I can follow the field( whatever that is?) about people, and the field relative to the surfrace area of the earth, we sort of mirror the earths, there is a change over height at aprox 30 inchs above surface, and this involves total opposite flow direction, our field fits in with this, but our hands don't, this is why I look at Egyptian symbols with an electrical dowsing hat on.
The ankh held down by the lower leg, and a staff held in the other hand up above head height, to me are connections between the opposite flows, like holding your hands across positive and negative, and charging up?
Then watch how the hands are raised and where they are, at present you will be TOLD this is a sign of adoration, but I percieve of transfer across between two.
They also wore gold soled shoes, as the feet are antennaes, we see gold as money, but its better than that electrically comcerned.
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:05 am

Junglelord,
If you go onto the forum at,
http://ttbrown.com/
And talk with Linda Brown, Dr Browns daughter about rocks, and read about how he collected them, but only those that wanted to go with Him.
I am certain She would love to hear your experience with rocks, She is a wonderfull lady.
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:05 am

sorry double post.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Thanks again Kevin. From the front page of her webpage, its a second home for me.
I have been a rock hugger not just a tree hugger since I can remember.
I always thought that something that exists so long must have so much to say.
I always felt that at some level they were communicating with you.
If you just tuned in, you could hear them. After realizing that consciouness must be at the very minimum a sphere, then thought about simple bacteria and realized yes...
After years of thinking I might be imagining it, I now believe that they do relate to your observations and questions.
Rock on Dude...I got a rock concert sitting on my practice pad for drums....exchanging vibrations, a symphony from my days at the beach this summer.
:D

I also have a large round rock I swear came from the old Long Sault Rapids that was destroyed with the creation of the St. Lawrence Seaway in 1954. I found it just south of the Lost Villages on the river just east of the original site of the rapids.
For years I have searched and dreamt of a rock from the rapids. I found the only one left. I swear it wanted me to find it because it new I could take care of it and that it was important. To me thats very cool that maybe it did. I also have two large pink quartz from Northern Ontario from deep in the bush on either side of it, a double layer with a casmir effect I think. They have a special place with my Geode and a rock shaped like a heart, surround by four small quartz.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:53 pm

As regards the patterns I detect, here's some that those from down under find, surprisingly ( not) exactly as I would depict the patterns, in a simplified way,
http://www.tjurunga.com/about/black.html
And just whom do you think may have taught them how to dowse?
http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptaustralia.html

Kevin

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:35 pm

From URL in above post:
What is a Tjurunga?

A tjurunga is a secret-sacred stone of the Aborigines of central Australia. It represents the individual and the ancestral spirit of its owner. It evokes myths, songs and rituals that connect the owner to the world. Deep knowledge of the world dwells in a tjurunga. Tjurungas help make sense of a complex world.

We chose tjurunga as an apt name of our company out of the deep respect we have for Aboriginal culture.

Sometimes 'tjurunga' is spelt 'churinga' or 'tjuringa'. We prefer to use the spelling of the late TGH Strehlow, the gifted anthropologist who first unravelled their meaning for the non-Aboriginal world.
One example:

Just from the repetitions and similarities in motifes of the the sampled Tjurungas above, and to some of the rock art linked in
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 132#p11132
http://www.janesoceania.com/australia_a ... index1.htm
imo, there's lot more represented here than-
It represents the individual and the ancestral spirit of its owner.
Again, oimo, the patterns portrayed evoke an older, more primal vision than the family histories of the tribal clans who have adopted them and lent them familiar (and terrestrial) animistic character associations.

;)