Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Acceptance without proof
is the fundamental characteristic of Western religion,

Rejection without proof
is the fundamental characteristic of Western science.

~ Gary Zukav ~

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Talking with inside self is my meditation. I just cannot get into that supposed meditative state that everyone professes is so crucial to achieve to have any positive effects. It makes me carsick to watch the moving orbs used to hypnotize. Same with flashing lights. Motion sickness to the maximum.

I don't like the word kundalini. It's hard to spell and it doesn't sound like a good word for such a spiritual experience, although I don't have anything better to offer in its place.

I'd love to return to that other existence. I remember that I got there by using my imagination. It was so easy, child's play, but I can't get there now for all the tea in China.

I now know that I have an inside self. I've recalled my past and future physical lives and I know what existence is within those two bodies. Inside self can go anywhere. I don't control inside self though, at least I can't command and expect compliance. It doesn't work that way.

In this reality I'm told to study the philosophers and alchemy for my answers of how to find the higher existence. My life has made that command a lie. I experienced "the sudden" and now I'm trying to find out why me and how to return.

Kevin's right. We each have positive and negative. We are an interdependence of opposites. In attaining the extreme, it will be "either" positive or negative that is chosen. I'm still working out the details on what constitutes positive or negative. Fairly certain that I'm "good". :) :)

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:33 am

Soul Survivor: I don't like the word kundalini. It's hard to spell and it doesn't sound like a good word for such a spiritual experience, although I don't have anything better to offer in its place.
I agree; perhaps you call it “inside self” rather than kundalini. :D
Soul Survivor: I'd love to return to that other existence. I remember that I got there by using my imagination. It was so easy, child's play.
http://bible.cc/matthew/18-3.htm

Then he said, "I tell you with certainty, unless you change and become like little children, you will never get into the kingdom of heaven.
Soul Survivor said: Kevin's right. We each have positive and negative. We are an interdependence of opposites. In attaining the extreme, it will be "either" positive or negative that is chosen. I'm still working out the details on what constitutes positive or negative.
http://www.gnosis.org/thomasbook/ch24.html
The core message of the Gospel of Thomas appears in Saying 22 and the other logia that ring changes on the theme of two-becoming-one, looking back toward the androgynous unity that existed before the diversity found in worldly creation. Sayings 11, 16, 22, 61, 87, 106, and 114 bear on this theme of unity, and some readers find a similar message in sayings that give the "solitary" or "single one" a special status. Some, who agree that the two-becoming-one theme is at the heart of the Gospel, regard it principally as part of an early baptismal rite. It can be seen. as a dramatization of "the initiate's putting off the body, putting on light, and returning to sexual oneness"--to the androgynous primal Adamic human being. It was, in this view, a mystery rite ensuring the initiate of oneness with God and with one's heavenly mate.

It is often said that unitive or mystical experiences cannot be described in words, for the phenomenon lies outside the rational system of language. We cannot define the mystical; we can only point toward it. A huge literature does what it can to put the phenomenon into meaningful words. Unitive moments are said to share some or all of certain characteristics: a feeling of being at one with everything; an intense awareness, without awareness of any particular thing; a sense of knowing what is really real, what truly is ; a paradoxical state of being full but empty, of grasping everything and yet nothing, with an awareness of the connectedness of all things; a loss of concern for self; intense euphoria or ecstasy.

As Alfred North Whitehead said of mystical experience, "Words don't convey it except feebly; we are aware of having been in communication with infinitude and we know that no finite form we can give can convey it. . . ."

In many religious systems the union of man and woman is considered an apt metaphor for the unitive experience: a cessation of self-awareness in a moment of intense awareness. In literature, art, and ritual, ultimate Oneness has long and often been expressed in erotic imagery. Tantric Buddhism, a mystical system in which the commodious word "love" has been explored to its utmost, offers the yabyum , joined figures of the male god embracing his female counterpart, holding her close before him, face to face, body to body. They form a union of Compassion and Thought -- the two central ideas of this late school of Buddhism, the two final states of the human consciousness before it realizes nirvana. A Taoist symbol is more familiar in the West; yin and yang, female and male energies, enfold each other to form a circle, itself a universal expression of perfect unity.

One of the Upanishads, sacred texts in the Hindu system, puts it this way: "As a man when in the embrace of a well-loved woman knows nothing, either within or without, so does that man, when in the embrace of the intelligent self, know nothing within or without."

Another symbol of unity is widespread: man and woman as two beings in one person -- neither male nor female, but both, combined in one. ("Androgyne" the term for this symbol of union, should not be confused with "hermaphrodite," a person with physical attributes of both sexes, although writers do not always make this distinction.)

http://www.sunspiritgallery.com/hermetics.htm
Polarity

The Principle of Polarity embodies the truth that two seeming opposites are in truth compliments that differ only in degree- the obverse and reverse sides of the same coin. This principle applies in all realms. Photon particles are inextricably linked in pairs, with each as either the positive or negative aspect of the other. Hot and cold are but different aspects of the same temperature gradient. Any characteristic in nature or cosmic experience has it's own gradient-large and small, high and low, black and white, sharp and dull, male or female. Where does each pole end and the other begin? What about the shades of good and evil? The crucial point here is that all such polarities are only different vibrations on the same continuum. One can be transmuted into the other employing the Principle of Polarity.

Rhythm

The principle of Ryhthm means that everything manifests itself in a pattern of to and fro, up and down, in and out. The movement in one direction is always compensated for by a return. For every action, there is a reaction and for every advance there is a retreat. The principle applies in all the affairs of the cosmos-stars, beings, mind, energy, and matter. It works in the interactions within a plane, and in communications between dimensions. Over time, the rythmns result in spiraling shapes that characterize much of the universe.

Understanding of the dynamics of this principle makes it possible to mitigate some of its more extreme effects. We can recognize that fatigue, followed by rest, leads to renewed energy. Anger gives way to remorse and pain succumbs to release. By being aware of the rhythmns, one is less likely to resist their flow, thereby reducing the buildup of extremes.

Gender, the last Hermetic principle, has remained the most obscure because we tend to equate gender with primary physical sex characteristics. However, every being and every plane in the cosmos contain the dual elements of Yin and yang, feminine and masculine. The term "gender" recognizes the complimentariness within all self contained units of the universe. Even in apparent single-sexed entities, one aspect is the receptive nurturer, while another is the expressing creator. The principle of gender itself obeys the Principles of Polarity and Rhythm, in one circumstance manifesting the masculine aspect and in another the feminine. Neither is ever totally absent: in space-time balance is assured. Fully aware cosmic beings seek harmony in living their dual nature (Gender), honoring the ebb and flow (Rhythm) called for by the organic developements in self, society, solar system, and cosmos.

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:33 am

soulsurvivor wrote:Talking with inside self is my meditation. I just cannot get into that supposed meditative state that everyone professes is so crucial to achieve to have any positive effects. It makes me carsick to watch the moving orbs used to hypnotize. Same with flashing lights. Motion sickness to the maximum.

I don't like the word kundalini. It's hard to spell and it doesn't sound like a good word for such a spiritual experience, although I don't have anything better to offer in its place.

I'd love to return to that other existence. I remember that I got there by using my imagination. It was so easy, child's play, but I can't get there now for all the tea in China.

I now know that I have an inside self. I've recalled my past and future physical lives and I know what existence is within those two bodies. Inside self can go anywhere. I don't control inside self though, at least I can't command and expect compliance. It doesn't work that way.

In this reality I'm told to study the philosophers and alchemy for my answers of how to find the higher existence. My life has made that command a lie. I experienced "the sudden" and now I'm trying to find out why me and how to return.

Kevin's right. We each have positive and negative. We are an interdependence of opposites. In attaining the extreme, it will be "either" positive or negative that is chosen. I'm still working out the details on what constitutes positive or negative. Fairly certain that I'm "good". :) :)
Ever though that you reached it allready ?

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:45 pm

No doubt I did experience it. I can still, 12 yrs later, still "feel" it within during brief flash moments, perhaps because of memory. Those moments always leave me with a deeply internal yearning to forever keep that existence. The grief at its loss isn't easy to deal with.

Inner self sings to me. Today, during a particular depressed self-pity session, inner self started singing:
"When you feel that you can't go on
And all of your hope is gone,
Darling, reach out
Reach out to me.
I'll be there
To help you when you're feeling blue
And I'll be there
To help see you through.
Dont' you know that life is an illusion.
And in the midst of all this confusion,
Darling, reach out,
Reach out to me."

Inner self is all the me's that have ever been and ever will be. The I is eternal.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:33 am

Soulsurvivor said: Inner self is all the me's that have ever been and ever will be. The I is eternal.
I am glad that you have discovered your Eternal Self. I would imagine that there is no better Friend than that. I wonder if Inner Self is the same as the Higher Self?

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:45 pm

I don't yet recall. :)

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:04 pm

hi all wow this is a long thread!!

i would like to share something that works for me every time, the truth is i don't know how long i have know this but that is not important.

The key is no We
Focus disconnects
to see the all one must look all at once
we have but one sense-with (con-science) which we think we see
what we feel is real all else is what we want to see.

Feeling is the Lattice
Questions are our compass
Knowledge is the resonance
Truth is the Energy of being.

ill show you what i mean about our compass

What is a tree?
a plant?,a living entity, What?
does water understand me if i talk to it, does the tree understand human language?
am i insane, where did i get these ideas? these thoughts?
surely, if i could put that tree and enclose it in a ball to separate it from its immediate environment it will turn into sludge.
it is no longer a tree but something else, then What could it be?
it just is, as all is
so then a tree is merely a label or symbol with which to communicate with.
which raises another question, why do we label things, why do we need to communicate in this manner?

The Answer from the ether that i got told me that it has been conditioned and domesticated into our being
for a reason, so i quote Tesla,

"People allays have two reasons for doing anything, A good reason and the Real Reason."

Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

Riposte

Unread post by Riposte » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 pm

soulsurvivor wrote: Inner self is all the me's that have ever been and ever will be. The I is eternal.
There is no such thing as the I. It is nothing but a mental thought construct, reinforced by an attachment to a body. There is no me, there is no you, there is no I. They are illusions that keep one in suffering and separate from the truth and all that is.

Even "oneness" is an illusion. Self realization of the inner self only occurs when no identity remains, no I, no me, no persona, no-thing.

Eternal bliss and an end to suffering is indeed possible, but not until the ego disappears fully. This is a state that the "I" can never reach. The me persona can never become enlightened; enlightenment already is, and it is the me that covers it up.

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:14 am

Riposte wrote:
soulsurvivor wrote: Inner self is all the me's that have ever been and ever will be. The I is eternal.
There is no such thing as the I. It is nothing but a mental thought construct, reinforced by an attachment to a body. There is no me, there is no you, there is no I. They are illusions that keep one in suffering and separate from the truth and all that is.

Even "oneness" is an illusion. Self realization of the inner self only occurs when no identity remains, no I, no me, no persona, no-thing.

Eternal bliss and an end to suffering is indeed possible, but not until the ego disappears fully. This is a state that the "I" can never reach. The me persona can never become enlightened; enlightenment already is, and it is the me that covers it up.
This is how it is for you maybe. Others hold their own key to enlightenment. Some even need to suffer to enter enlightenment. Some are enlightened while completely egoistic while others are enlightened when giving up all of their ego and self. That is because everyone holds his own personal key to the light door.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:09 am

Hi Riposte,
I'm guessing that you are toeing the buddhist line here but you might want to ask yourself a couple of questions. If there is no oneness and no I then from who or what does the illusion originate and who or what is the illusion acting upon?
Suffering is largely down to the value system of the person doing the suffering.

I agree with Mague's 'That is because everyone holds his own personal key to the light door'. One Truth, many paths.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Self realization of my inner self happened in Nov of 2004. I was in a hospital having a heart pump yanked out of my pelvic. My inside self set up and cursed out all the medical staff and then laid down back inside me and we commenced to screaming at the top of our lungs.

I cannot deny inside self.

Trees, all plant life, are in harmony and this music can be felt as well as listened to. It's like a half step up from here, where the gravity is less and the waves can be seen.

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:06 am

That which connects is Nature not the individual bodies.
There is no chicken, only eggs,small eggs that make up the whole egg,veils if you will.
The shell is a tool to nurture the embryo,then the aether for lack of a better term becomes the new shell,and so on.
Living systems(fields) come from previous field cycles of existence and so on...

We can term these electric/magnetic fields, its all the same, all living systems have a field, forms are only distinguished from each other by perception which is based on the point of reference of the observer.

If the all is not one it surely is the same.

Leedskalnin wrote that all of Nature does work then rests, if this is the case , we can surely see that in an electrical model
we have charge/recharge,all systems or fields transfer energy,there is no extra there is only life,no creation or destruction only cycles and recycles.They only differ in their forms,there is no gain or loss.

Funny how a tree gets energy from its medium, makes fruit, the birds eat the fruit as it is their medium,use the energy then deposit the seeds of the fruit (that by no coincidence the acid in the digestion system cannot break down the seed), onto the soil with the exact acids that are produced by its interaction with its medium to nourish the seed to grow another tree.

In religious terms, "Only a true creator gives its creation the power to create'

By our own disconnection with Nature will we find the path back to what we truly are, Nature itself.

Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:24 am

Hi Kevin,
I don't know if you saw this:
Giza Pyramids Align Toward City of Sun God
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/03/2 ... amids.html

If the experts are correct, then, for me, the obvious question is: why did the Egyptians build Heliopolis where they did?
Maybe given enough time the experts may evolve the capacity to think.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:47 am

Hi Kevin and Mague,
Check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wI-9RJi0Qo&hl=nl