Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by kevin » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:44 am

Lizzie wrote,
"I have read that dowsing is an inherited skill "
We are all one, we can all achieve whatever we desire, with true intent and desire, but hobbits do protect their hands and feet with extra fur coverings.
Your feet are in positive, your hands in negative, watch the egyptian paintings, the ankh held down below the knee, the staff held up high.
Most life stays close to the surface, or in trees, look at a tree, and SEE it's field dimensions, I see the tree send a field about it with a positive point above it, I see the Oak raise fifty gallons of water per day, not an either or neither situation, yes the common theories are utilised to survive by the tree, but it's what isn't seen by the eye's that was the reason to worship the Oak.
I see certain trees perfectly positioned on a vektor type point, I see those trees grow tall and strong, many as the Ash take the lightening strikes, and survive, the lightening that sees the same point?
The dowser see's the point where water is nearest the surface, so does the wise Oak, those points are positive, thus they attract the incoming negative, wise old Oak?
The whole of creation is created and maintained by this super complex but ultimately super simple simple system, K.I.S.S
Kevin

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:29 pm

kevinwrote:
Because i follow the patterns so much in 2D, it leads to a recognition, a sort of realisation of the scale inwards and outwards of the same patterns but in more dimensions than just 2D.
It is not possible with words to describe this.
by the way,
When I take the readings of lines around a point, there are always two alignments bisecting that point in a sort of abundance of near alignments, this ALWAYS leads to a cross situation of these dominant alignments at ninty degrees to each other.
kevin,

? When 'viewing' a particular "spiral pathway" conjunction (directional vectors ?) associated with "lines around a point",
might one say there would be a Minimum of 3 major orthogonal axies, [before the Fibonacci sequencing and infinite fractalization]?

3D
:?:

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:18 pm

Seasmith,
My use of the phrase 2D may be missleading,
I mean that I am simply sort of slicing through a parallel slice above surface when dowsing.
I therefore record a 2D picture of what I detect.
After that it is a sort of recognition, been able to percieve of the consequences of the patterns out into at least 55D.
I realise that sounds unbelievable, but its even more complicated that that, there is a sister sort of set of 34 alignments, giving 34D that sort of twist in DNA fashion with the 55 set .
These two are often referred to in dowsing circles as the Michael and Mary lines, and many churchs in the UK are positioned upon these and their meeting points are often the larger churchs or cathedrals, I have checked this out, geek I am?
http://www.britarch.ac.uk/BA/ba94/feat2.shtml

I find the most predominant set of alignments match the above link.
The so called Hartmann and curry grids follow close behind, but it is to fibonacci.
The predominant grid gives a rectanguler basic structure, of 55inch by 34 inch ( think ark of the covenant?)
This though is criss crossed by at least another 11 grids (13) which provide a pathway structure leading to fibonacci spiral pathways ( fleur de lise )
The more of these there are, hence the more parallel main frame grid sts of lines that meet , the larger the church had to be, then the walls height had to be raised accordingly to give perfect octaves to match, this leads to cathedrals apparently in the middle of nowhere, again I have checked, geek i am?
the fler de lise,
http://www.baronage.co.uk/bphtm-02/moa-15.html
The cathedrals, rectangles, but i can provide the real rectangles, this is simplified.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathedral_diagram

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:13 pm

I would ask if any of you electrical buffs could please offer any suggestions as to a certain phenonema i detect
ZIGZAGS
They are depicted worldwide, especially at portal enterances, norman church doorways, and funeral pots.
if you look at the picture of the dolmen at kavkaz, notice the difference in the stone on and around the centre height of the hole in the front stone.
note the zigzags on the two side wall slabs.
its the last photo in this link, click on it , and it will go full size.
http://tinyurl.com/5sqlfn
If you think back a few days to a photo of the day, it showed two adjacent stars with crosses of light depicted emitting from both stars?
what you then have is a sort of four way pathway bordered by the two crosses, well thats exactly what I detect across the surface of this planet, at points where two adjacent points create fourway cross formations due to the geometry, thus all the content contained in all the lines meeting at that point is condensed into a cross formation, and where two such points are adjacent, then two crosses run side by side forming a pathway between.
where these two points are adjacent I detect one as positive and emitting from the planet, the other is negative and incoming from space.
When i walk along the pathways formed by such places ( cursus0 I detect my rods pull to 45 degrees across between the two lines forming the pathways, a sort of transfer between occurs?
I consider this may be where the otherwise unattracted things in the flows are aligned to form creation?
Any thoughts, and hope this makes sense.
kevin

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:41 pm

Cathedral building as well as the the Fibonacci sequence are all based on the architectural application of the pentagram (pentad as the old Greek would call it, the number of life).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentad
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:04 am

My dowsing rods pulling to a 45 degree angle when in these pathways to me shows that I am between positive and negative flows, and that there is a line of transfer across from both, by dowsing lower down my rods go to the opposite 45 degree angle, the only way to show this , if i chipped it into stone , would be zig zags, I am using words to try and describe the reaction now.
http://connect.ab.ca/~tylosky/
The cathedrals were built to detectable lines, I have checked and checked dozens of them, the measure of these lines may have been the basis of all forms of measure, they never move, and thus provide a permanent array of precise measurable invisable to most lines.
I can beat any laser, anywhere, it doesn't matter about objects or hills etc, as what I detect permeates all matter, I consider all matter is merely an open pathway for these lines.
It's what is flowing along them that is both positive and negative, and thus combines, coalesces, compounds, words are a real trap, I hate them.
I prefer the magic science of nature, coupled with silence, then you can connect, become at one with it all.
Kevin

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:28 am

kevin wrote:I would ask if any of you electrical buffs could please offer any suggestions as to a certain phenonema i detect
ZIGZAGS
They are depicted worldwide, especially at portal enterances, norman church doorways, and funeral pots.
if you look at the picture of the dolmen at kavkaz, notice the difference in the stone on and around the centre height of the hole in the front stone.
note the zigzags on the two side wall slabs.
its the last photo in this link, click on it , and it will go full size.
http://tinyurl.com/5sqlfn
Well, from a technical point of view the first i thought of are zigzag waves or better triangle waves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_wave
You can listen to a 1kHz wave on that page. The triangle wave is the wave closest to the sinus wave.

The dolmen are neolithic. The time where humans started to settle and turned from hunters to farmers. The zigzag ornaments can be found on pottery all over the world from that time. Maybe people of that time had just a much more natural view and sensed their world like you do when dowsing...

Here is an interesting article about art of that time. Lots of zigzag's and similar ornaments. Personally i think it was at that time when human brains evolved into 3 dimensional and relatively short after into 4 dimensional thinking. It requires a "good" eye or some understanding of art to see the dimensions in those patterns.

http://www.mi.sanu.ac.yu/vismath/radovic/index.html
Antisymmetry introduced in ornamental art the possibility of expressing, in a symbolical sense, a dynamic conflict, duality, and illustrated alternating natural phenomena (day-night, tides, phases of the Moon, a change of seasons). Treating the color change "black-white" as a space property, a suggestion of "two-sidedness'� (over-under, above-below) antisymmetry introduces also a 3D space component in ornamental art. This way, in both cases, as a kind of time component or space component, it introduces a new dimension, making possible a dimensional transition from a 2D plane image to 3-dimensionality.

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:44 am

Kevin, i was doing something completely different called "working for money" :( and stumbled across this one. Might be of interest for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetractys

Scrap the Kabbalist and Tarot stuff and look what the greek thought. This wikipedia page is horrible. You probably want to search for better information. Background is the Tetractys. Its multidimensional. However you look at it you see the number 1,2,3,4 and the whole triangle is 10. Lots of people didnt use the decimal system. They didnt count with their finger, but with the gaps between their fingers. The world of many, many cultures was or still is based on the number 4. Since they are all rather ancient or native cultures i think their system of counting is more natural and probably linked to your experiences.

Now, back to work *whipsplash*

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:50 am

Mague,
A cracking pair of links, much appreciated.
All of those neolithic designs are dowsable at differening points in the matrix, it is a fractal system made of dead straight lines, the base pattering support system is therefore in those patterns, but the substance that travels about upon those patterens smooths out the straight line geometry as any fluid substance would tend to.
http://connect.ab.ca/~tylosky/
Imagine what may be detectable if none of the modern background noise was about?
Kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:09 am

Kevin,
You asked about zigzags.
See the image here:
http://www.jbeilharz.de/ellis/nut.gif
Rene Schwaller De Lubicz uses this image in one of his books, 'Symbol and the Symbolic
Ancient Egypt, Science, and the Evolution of Consciousness', and the caption under it reads:
Fig. 4. Nut, the Sky, swallows the sun each evening and brings it forth into the world again at dawn. The pattern on her dress evokes celestial waves, and particles of solar radiation innundate the face of Hathor, with the cow's ears, that rises at the horizon.
Another example here:
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/bookofgates.htm
The last image on the page, Hour 12, the last part of that image (unfortunately the best I could find, you can't make out the zigzags). Schwaller writes:
Fig. 17. Nun, the primordial waters, from which emerge the arms of Nu, symbol of the passage from One to Two and from which proceeds the Creation. The Creation is depicted by the barque of the day in which the scarab pushes the solar globe in front of him. Turning the image upsidedown, one can see Nut (the Sky) who receives the Sun. She is standing on the head of Osiris who, with his body, encircles the Dwat (the inversed world). In the barque, Hou (the Creative Verb)
and Sia (knowledge) are standing next to the steering ores. (Book of
Gates, last tableau).
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:37 am

Grey cloud,
Whenever I am in London, I go to the British museum and just look at the egyptian relics, I don't take any notice of the assumed descriptions, I think as a dowser, with an electrical hat on.
I consider they were the class dowsers, in touch and able to cross between dimensions.
Near where I live is this place,
http://www.rollrightstones.co.uk/tour3.shtml
The whispering knights are well named, and a zig zag pathway leads directly to them from the stone circle, and if you were to stand on top of these stones( not allowed) then you may hear whispering sounds, they will have origonally been encased in an insulated barrow, where the full potential of the zig zag pathway will have been held inside the barrow ( think like Willhelm Reich)
Kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:16 am

Kevin wrote:
Whenever I am in London, I go to the British museum and just look at the egyptian relics,I don't take any notice of the assumed descriptions, I think as a dowser, with an electrical hat on.
I couldn't agree more on that one which is why I read Schwaller. He was an academic grade mathematician, trained in art under Matisse, spent 15 years (I think) at the Temple of Luxor (the Temple in Man), was an Hermeticist and Alchemist.
I think as an Alchemist, with no head on (the brain gets in the way, you are much better off using your mind).
Schwaller knew all about the Tectractys and Pythagorean philosophy (Pythagoras studied in Egypt). Your views about the fibonacci series and mesuring and measurements are very similar to his.
Until an Egyptologist can explain to me how the Egyptians worked granite with copper tools and were able to manoeuvre the blocks so that they fitted together so perfectly, then I'll stick with Schwaller.
As an aside, one of your posts which disappeared in the crash blew me away. When I read it, the names of various sages (mostly Greek) leapt out at me. Unfortunately at the time I didn't have time to reply to it but intended to read it again and then reply.
Keep up the good stuff mate,
GC
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:24 pm

Zig,zag,zig,
Cazalis,
dance macarbre.

Zig,zag,zig,death in a cadence,
Striking with his heel a tomb,
Death at midnight plays a dance tune,
zig , zag , zig on his violin,
The winter wind blows and the night is dark;
moans are heard in the linden trees.

Through the gloom, white skeletons pass,
Running and leaping in their shrouds,
Zig, zag, zig, each one is frisking,
the bones of the dancers are heard to crack,But hist! of a sudden they quit the round,
They push forward, they fly, the cock has crowed.

http://www.globusz.com/ebooks/Prehistoric/00000015.htm
kevin

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:35 pm

kevin wrote: the bones of the dancers are heard to crack,But hist! of a sudden they quit the round,
They push forward, they fly, the cock has crowed.
yepp. I had the same dream. Waves of low gravity and people flying away. Thats why they used those huge stones as dolmen roof. To avoid to fly away while sleeping. They just gave up their caves a few hundred years ago. Well, it was just a dream.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:21 am

Grey Cloud wrote: I think as an Alchemist, with no head on (the brain gets in the way, you are much better off using your mind).
Schwaller knew all about the Tectractys and Pythagorean philosophy (Pythagoras studied in Egypt). Your views about the fibonacci series and mesuring and measurements are very similar to his.
Until an Egyptologist can explain to me how the Egyptians worked granite with copper tools and were able to manoeuvre the blocks so that they fitted together so perfectly, then I'll stick with Schwaller.
GC
Indeed. "Intelligence of the Heart" as he interpreted the way to understanding the meaning, message, and "language" of glyph and stone. Can you imagine the book 'Schawaller on Coral Castle', sends chills up my spine just thinking about it.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden