Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:50 pm

Kevin, I thought you would enjoy this. It’s the latest finding on the Earth’s geometry – a double vortex and a double torus – how about that!

Unwinding the Universe
http://keelynet.wordpress.com/2008/01/3 ... he-cosmos/

In Keely’s vibratory physics the negative force is female; and gravity is considered the negative attractive force. The male force is the positive mind force.

Male and female vortices
http://www.svpvril.com/Cosmology/cosuni ... reP2s8P2s9

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:41 pm

Lizzie,
You say tomatoe, I say tamato.
Positive and negative are the wrong words possibly, it all depends where the observer is viewing.
It's all the ONE, just turned or vibrated differently.
I consider that the ether is flowing, in all directions at once, but with two main dominant flows at ninty degrees to each other.
If you can visualise the geometry and imagine the flows travelling upon such geometry, then the points become circulations( all the things out there are balls?) then as the circulations are travelling in opposite directions, they become attracted to each other, in an attempt to simply return to the one state?
Then dependent upon the harmonic vibrations relative to each point will determine the composition of each point and its subsequent creation into what we think is mass.
the denser mass will in term act symbiotically with the circulating ether in a continuum of creation and anihilation sequence.
We are mere consequences of the condition relative to this point, earth, with its specific make up of the geometry and content of that geometry, which is in continuous flux as all the other balls on the geometry are constantly sort of plucking at the strings of each alignment as they cross them causing resistance to the free flow of the ether along that specific alignment they interfere with.
A cosmic orchestra of interferance to the free flowing ether, and as the tune alters, so does the content?
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:36 pm

Here is the other wonderful Balinese dance. The world’s most colorful and humorous dragon! :D

The Barong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn7tsO7HLa4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM-Zs7RTsn4&NR=1

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:42 am

Divinity wrote:
This is brilliant, thank you very much. :D Jay Alfred's site helped me to understand my own belief now, which is that the aura is a 'plasma' state and what you have helped me to understand is that the God spark within us is probably also a plasma state. This ensures we keep our individuality yet stay within the One at the same time. :D

Love Divinity
:D
I think we should be a bit careful here. Plasma is the word that describes hot gas. Very hot gas. If it wasnt hot and electric, we could move our hands through a lightning bolt. Its gas. The human aura isnt plasma in that regard. We arent extremely hot gas bubbles. Our sun probably comes close to be a being with a plasma aura. The closest word i was able to find in my dictonary is "chemistry between two people". There seems to be no word in english. Conspiracy ? :P I d call it energy in an emotional state.. :shock:

Otherwise i agree. The picture of a sparc describes best how DNA, environment and a few other parameter create us from minute to minute. People see our individuality as a projection. Namaste means nothing else but "I great the god in your body temple. The same god that is in my temple". Bound to a special gesture btw. The same gesture christianity uses when "greeting" god.

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:27 am

kevin wrote: I consider that our hands and feet are antenae, the feet in positive, our hands in negative
Kevin, would you dowse hands and look for this pattern please ?

And i have another traget to dowse. The four guardians. Consider them to be in outer space probably...
Here are two links. One from east, one from west.

Asia. A dragon (reptile), a black turtle, a bird (resurrecting like phoenix) and a tiger
http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/ssu-ling.shtml
South america. The mayas had a crocodile (reptile), a bird (resurrecting like phoenix), a black turtle. No cat but a boat (jumping the gap maybe)
http://members.shaw.ca/mjfinley/creation.html

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:43 am

Maya Astronomical Glyphs and Symbols
http://members.shaw.ca/mjfinley/glyphs.html
Above right: Turtle (ak) and "3 stones" (Ox Tun) hang from sun signs and sky band (from Madrid Codex). The 3 stones and turtle represent bright stars in Orion. The "3 stones of Creation" are an important symbol in Maya creation myths.

Serpent symbols: In Maya languages, chan (sky) and kan (serpent) are homonyms. Thus snakes or snake-bodied creatures are often sky symbols.

Left: Serpent bar representing the ecliptic forms the cross-piece of the Palenque "cross" or World Tree.

Right: A page from the Madrid Codex. Rattlesnakes twist across several pages in succession. These pages may be an almanac connecting celestial events to rainy seasons.

Principal Bird Deity: Celestial Pole

At the top of the Palenque World Tree is Itzam-Yeh, the "principal bird deity." Itzam-Ye is often incorporated in sky bands and other astronomical symbols. He likely represents either the zenith or the pivot point of the heavens about the North Star.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:04 pm

Lizzie,
I will add your link of the irish towers onto this thread, as a picture can tell a thousand words,
http://www.sacredsites.com/europe/irela ... ashel.html
If you look at the towers position relative to the derelict church, You may be able to better visualise that the churchs are laid out to the geometry of external points around the church.
those towers are merely built directly on top of one point, often the norman towers are sited upon such a point, and were later additions , possibly in an attempt to increase the potential within the church?
All of the points are created by straight lines, remember nine parallel lines, with the centre line passing through the point, you therefore have a very large grid of lines to construct every nook and cranny of the building to match to.

some of the threads are merging so close to each other it is difficult to know which one to answer into.

It is such a pleasure to come onto this site, so positive, thank you one and all.
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:50 pm

Any comments on this?

THE BROJON QUAKE CALCULATOR AND
THE STONEHENGE CONNECTION

http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/QUAKE_C ... HENGE.html

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:14 am

Lizzie,
Everything in a matrix is symbiotic with everything else.
There is no either or neither about stonehenge.
I have wandered about that place a lot, I know it like the back of my hands.
You have to go to the common denominator, there you can establish all the probabilities.
If you then maximise with what is available all of those possibilities, then they are all available as much as possible to you given the resources available.
The position of stonehenge needs viewing across time, with pole positions at various locations, the point it is sited at will remain the point, the inputs and outputs will vary dependant upon the individual potentials of all the matrix lines centred there.
The planet or its surface will not move as such, not a fraction of an inch, both at pole shifts or earthquakes.
There will be apparent movements, vast as far as up and down are concernrd, but not movements as we think of a train on a track.
This is a matrix, FIXED solid, that which is created and maintained upon it is constantly variable.
To the observer it will appear as movement, so will the stars etc.
The movement is not of the matrix, but that which flows upon it.

Think of multi functional about all the megaliths, not what you have been TOLD, by those blind to universe.
The universe is pressure, a sea of pressure that ebbs and flows.
Think on this........If the vast space is a near perfect vacuum, why is everything not sucked into it?
It,s rubbish , the vast area of space is pressure, we are under pressure, bearing down on us, the torsion fields about all created things reacts and interacts with that pressure.
The fields manipulated by the stones positioned where they were will manipulate locally those torsion fields, and then all things are possible , if you create a local field that matchs a field elsewhere, there you are.
kevin
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:38 am

Everything in a matrix is symbiotic with everything else. There is no either or neither about stonehenge. You have to go to the common denominator, there you can establish all the probabilities. If you then maximise with what is available all of those possibilities, then they are all available as much as possible to you given the resources available.
Oh, I think I understand. In the matrix everything is connected to everything else. If I understand the alignments of the matrix and plot accordingly, then I will get whatever effects I seek.
The fields manipulated by the stones positioned where they were will manipulate locally those torsion fields, and then all things are possible, if you create a local field that matches a field elsewhere, there you are.
Torsion fields manipulate the lattice structure (through pressure?) but I have to create a field that matches a field somewhere else. I remember reading that longitudinal waves don’t go through spacetime but around it. If they are bidirectional harmonically coupled waves that one goes forward in “time” and the other “back” in time; but they are always connected. I think this is the bidirectional spiral if viewed in curved space.

The lattice is fixed but responds to pressure which alters its structure?

I am not good at visualizations so it is difficult at times for me to picture in my mind’s eye exactly what you are saying.

You said that it was all about knowing how to manipulate the energy fields around you. I believe that, too, now that I understand it better.

I also believe all creatures have access to these energy fields and should be able to “tap” into them as long as they understanding the principles involved and manipulate the fields in a harmonious way. We don’t need to hire expensive gurus or understand quantum mechanics; we should just be able to use our intuition (just as you do). :D

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:36 am

Lizzie,
This will be really difficult to verbalise, or for you to comprehend.
We have been TOLD that space is empty, and that all mass floats about in this held in circulations by some form of gravity.
If you can manage to clear out that very well downloaded software out of your head, and THINK.

Going John Lennon here now,
Imagine, a system of dead straight lines, no bends or curves whatsoever, that these lines similer to sheets of glass, and whatever is the edge of universe these sheets fit inside it , or pass through to every other universe?
So you have these sheets of glass, think of them in just one direction to start with, think of them having countless similer sheets all parallel to your first one, then imagine other sheets at ninty degrees to your first ones, then imagine more and more sets at various angles, and those angles are not reguler like a clock face, but follow a sequence.
try to sit and think of only that, nothing else.

what you will realise is that many points are created where variant numbers of the sheets all meet, think of those points as stars, points of light where the sheets all bisect each other, but all of those points are connected, by a multitude of connections.

Then once you can visualise that, it's time for some more imagining, imagine flowing on these sheets a substance, and imagine that substance been pumped along the sheets, in both directions at once.
Then imagine the consequence of this, especially how each of your stars will be points where the substance begins to circulate around, and those circulations will be determined by the geometry of the sequence of angles that the dead straight carrier sheets are set at.
Then imagine watching water in a flowing river, in the river are many obsticles, so resistance is imparted to the free flow, eddies and swirls form, back flows are created, watch how the canoists utilise this.
then try, and it's difficult, to imagine a similer senario where the flow is in all directions at once, in all directions around and inside of a sphere.
This is where it gets mind blowing, and I have the ultimate advantage, I can slice through the consequences, and watch what occurs, draw it, be it, walk it.
Then I can imagine it better.
Basically the centre point of a galaxy is those initial points, then dependent upon the flow rates everything will try to go to those points, but because of the enormous scales involved, the results are what we observe, but ALWAYS, and ALWAYS, there is a fixed framework, a lattice that all the flowing STUFF travels upon.
It gives me an headache, and I have to keep it simple or the complexity overwhelms you.
Straight lines , at specific distances apart, running parallel, and at a multitude of angles create a geometric matrix, it's the STUFF flowing upon it that creates everything, and maintains it, or breaks it back down into it's basic STUFF again, the geometry provides the stuff with the means to turn into its opposite self, then they implode together, and make YOU.
kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:43 am

Most excellent. Thank you.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:46 pm

kevin said: the geometry provides the stuff with the means to turn into its opposite self, then they implode
Could you please explain that more clearly. :? A double vortex? Or a double vortex plus a torus. Better yet a double vortex and a double torus. :D

Do you see each line as being paired with another line with the flow in the opposite direction (the double spiral?) So it's like a crystal lattice and the energy like water flows along the lattice lines; the lines converge at various focal points which are the stars; and the energy flows around and through the points depending upon the geometry. Did you say that gravity was simply the pressure of the flow as it descended upon a point? Did you say that mass was where all the flows converged onto a point? You must admit, Kevin, that I have improved somewhat from my original stance in my ability to understand all this. ;)

And you get to ride the waves? :D
Kevin said: then they implode together, and make YOU.
You mean there was no stork after all? :cry:

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:23 am

More spirals! :D

THE GEOMETRY OF INFINITE MIND AND LIVING SYSTEMS
http://home.gwi.net/~erichard/geomind.htm
How does the Universe communicate with Itself, and hence to its life forms, unhampered by time dependency? The electromagnetic wave theory of gravity will be used to demonstrate intergalactic information wave coupling via instantaneous longitudinal transmissions into and out of the Solar system. With the plotting of Solar system resonance's, interplanetary coupling, magnetospheric and Schumann resonances, and free geomagnetic oscillations of the Earth, we will begin to understand how this cosmic information becomes available to human bioenergies. The vertically-arrayed human body senses and functions within the Earth's ever-changing local atmospheric electrical potential and the longitudinal gravity waves which the Earth intercepts are sensed by the human body nervous system. A multiplicity of solar system vibration signals occur within the same spectrum-octaves as the detected brain/body signals. The extremely low frequency, long wavelength near field signals associated with interstellar and intergalactic gravity coupling will be shown to be detected in a similar manner by our brain/body sensing mechanism. These naturally-occurring information signals bring about changes within the human body energy pathways, restructure body water resonances, modulate the DNA processes and stimulate other circadian rhythm entrainments.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:46 pm

Where does the Yin Yang Symbol come from?

http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/yinyang.htm