Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by kevin » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:16 am

Lizzie,
Last night at 20.45 local time, here in the UK, the moon at quadreture interfered with the Earths field , in a similer fashion to the spider picture.
I was not keeping track of the moon, and had forgotten where it was, but the headache I had reminded Me, as I have felt the same at similer times, but last night was intense.
I can litterally watch the moon moving, or as it appears to move, I am still of the opinion that it is the aether moving, giving the impression of movement, and the movement apparent will match current percieved measure.

What I sense is pressure build up, tension like a coiled spring, we are entering into the final twist of time into the centre point of a spiral pathway, the pressure will build, the time lines of past , present and future will be very close to each other, thus many intuitives will begin to see across time, but it is not just our time, it will be many times, thus variant scenes will be viewed.
The pressure will be positive, litterally, thus the female side will rise, and the now dominant male will diminish down.
bring it on fast , before these plonkers create war.
kevin

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:34 pm

Extraordinary post, Kevin - thank you for your intimate insight into what you see/feel with the impending change/s. Many of us feel the changes but can't pinpoint them to the extent you have. It's been a pretty wild ride since late September. I was assuming I was picking up on global consciousness and the fear induced by the global financial crash. The energy seems to surge like a tsunami and then die down temporarily, and then back up again (and takes my solar plexus with it! :D ).

Love Divinity

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:11 pm

Kevin said: What I sense is pressure build up, tension like a coiled spring, we are entering into the final twist of time into the centre point of a spiral pathway, the pressure will build, the time lines of past, present and future will be very close to each other, thus many intuitives will begin to see across time, but it is not just our time, it will be many times, thus variant scenes will be viewed.

The pressure will be positive, literally, thus the female side will rise, and the now dominant male will diminish down. Bring it on fast, before these plonkers create war.
Kevin
Oh, I guess I am not surprised; I have been getting pressure headaches lately. It’s starting to get weird.

I think you probably do see the ether; sometimes when I concentrate on viewing a star, it appears to dance about in the sky.

So we will be able to see across time as the time lines draw closer? Time continues to accelerate. Six months in the past feels more like six years.

Yes, I wouldn’t put it past the plonkers to pull a fast one.

http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal ... nergy2.htm
Keely indicated that there were three main aetheric forces to deal with: push, pull and stabilize, or as he called them, “tractor,” “pressor” and “dominant.”
What we interpret as “gravity” is the leftover force once the “up” and “down” energy movements have canceled each other out. Keely calls this point of balance the “dominant.”

There is indeed observational evidence to suggest that Keely’s model of gravity is correct. If there wasn’t a constant push-pull of gravity and levity moving between the Earth and the Moon and balancing their positions, they would have crashed into each other long ago. The same is true for the Solar System, where the Sun contains 99.86% of the total mass and yet does not attract the planets into itself. Within the Earth, we now know that normal gravitational force, downwardly directed, is replaced by a reversed upwardly directed force at depths greater than 2,700 kilometers (1,678 miles.)

If you can somehow absorb some of the downward-contracting gravitational force without absorbing the up-pressing “levity” force, then the Earth’s levity will naturally push you away from its surface, thus creating anti-gravity. Within what we have called a polarized CU, the direction that the outside of the torus is rolling will determine which force it absorbs more of.

The two spiraling vortices in the polarized CU will show counter-rotational movement, as this is a requirement for the outside to move in a uniform fashion. The exact center of the CU, therefore, is an area of “zero-spin energy transfer,” where there is no rotation as the clockwise spiral transforms into the counter-clockwise spiral. A diagram from Dr. Richard LeFors Clark shows us how this appears in a bar magnet, and the central area is called a “Bloch Wall.”

John Keely named this area the “Neutral Center,” and tied it in with a metaphysical concept. He believed that all matter, all aether, all Love, all Light, all Life, all the Universe ultimately emanates from this one single point of energy, which can be called God or The One. He also was able to manipulate the position of this center in an object and create anti-gravity and other effects as a result.

Here we summarize the effects of the tractor, pressor and dominant forces, including the idea that as the tractor and pressor forces naturally balance in the “dominant” or stabilizing force, this completes the cycle of matter creation or the “breath of life.”

By concentrating sound pulses directly into the center of an object, “ripples” or “waves” of vibration are created through the object itself, as well as in the aether that forms it. This can form the spherical torus of energy that we have covered in detail so far, leading to the anti-gravity effect without any direct use of electromagnetic fields. Keely demonstrated this princi
ple with a flying craft, which was publicly flown before the United States War Department in 1896.

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:38 pm

Judging from my personal senses, the gravitational pressure has been on the increase since 2003, with each year becoming increasingly "heavier". It's especially noticeable right before a weather front moving in and exhibits as body heaviness moreso than anything being painful. All of my body sensors seem to be on high alert, specifically smell and taste. For me, there's been a significant increase in the smell of molds and sulphur in different sections of the outdoor environment here in KY. I can smell and taste both mold and sulphur in water and food supplies around the state. With a sudden change in outdoor temps, the night air develops a heavy low ground hugging fog that smells like mold so bad it takes my breath. And the whirlwinds on the ground have been here off and on since 2003. . . perfectly sunny clear day and suddenly the house is being bombarded with a huge whirlwind. This happened again last week. No damage, but is puzzling. It's like a water spout without the water or the clouds.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:23 am

Lizzie,
I am sending YOU a big electronic hug.
I thought I was going mad, My partner told Me I was.
I can see arms dancing around stars, it's hypnotic.
I keep calling Her out to look at stars exhibiting this, She won't anymore.

The big one in the South (is it venus?) sometimes has arms ten times it's size, they sort of circulate about it.
I can scan the skies and suddenly pick one out doing this.
I had pondered them been signals as the star and earth align?
But I thought I was the only one who could see them.

I'm mad, Your mad, were all mad here, or We wouldn't be down here.
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:17 am

Lizzie,
I ventured up into the dizzy heights of this site to post about a feather.
I can dowse as I say I can, and I can dowse whatever I think of.
It is a kind of trick, a concentration trick, where whatever You concentrate upon is the FOCUS of your mind.

Everything created has a field about it, that field is interacting with the dual flows coming in and out of the planet.
We are surrounded by push/pull in all directions at once, but with a dominant downward push to the surface, and the surface will be wherever the surface is.
That surface will have a mathmatical equation relative to the diameter of where it is.
The push inwards is omni present about the sphere, and will go through the sphere, the sphere will not be solid as TOLD, it will have geometric measurable differences of circulations, possibly an hollow bell like earth.
The result will be a difference in push/pull dependant upon diameter, with odd areas where strands of copper and quartz type veins will alter the balance.
I have stood on such odd spots in Cornwall, and have nearly lifted off.

Back to the feather, it exhibits a clockwise field, in any direction I hold them, I have pieces of rock that do this, especially RINGING ROCKS from Pennsylvania, the native Indians referred to them as ALIVE.
I have two of those rocks here at my side, they defy gravity, a sort of nodding dog situation where they balance and rock , where you would expect them to fall.

The feather refracts/reflects/is chirile, whatever the words in interacting with the aether, it will create a FIELD structure with a positive point upwards, thus a push upwards will be evident, to us merely a feather that is lite.

the tree's are doing the same, if Newton had pondered what the apple weighed when it was attached to the tree, not what it weighed when it detached, then He may have realised that the tree's field was interacting with the aether to create a positive point above it, thus the water will flow in the direction of the dominant gravitic direction, and the tree will not weigh what it does when felled.
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:55 am

Kevin said: I can scan the skies and suddenly pick one out doing this. I had pondered them been signals as the star and earth align? But I thought I was the only one who could see them. I can see arms dancing around stars, it's hypnotic
LOL. I watch Sirius mainly. But I believe any star will dance for you if you wish it; after all, it’s a star; it's beautiful and knows it; so it likes to show off (like little children). ;)

One night I decided to concentrate on Sirius. The next thing I knew I was looking down a swirling vortex; that’s the frame of reference. The next thing I knew she was dancing about within the vortex.

Now when I take my walk at night I always tell myself that I am going to go watch Sirius dance. :D

I have a part time job as a receptionist. When I have no work to do, they let me read. So I usually take all my weird books with me and read them at the office: Reich’s “Ether, God and Devil – Cosmic Superimposition” for example. My coworkers ask me why I read such weird books. (Recently I finished a book on “cosmic consciousness.”) So I have started to tell them that when I die, I am going to become a star. So all the books I am reading now are to teach me how to be a “proper star.” We all know that a “proper star” must have “cosmic consciousness.” :D I tell them that if they are nice to me in this life, I will shine on them and dance in the sky for them in my next life. Besides you tell me I am a star, too! However, I am really a "star in training." :D After all, "star power" is real power! All I have to do is to show up regularly every night in the sky and people will worship me. ;)
Kevin said: I keep calling Her out to look at stars exhibiting this, She won't anymore.
Well, I suppose it can be “off putting” for someone if they can’t see what you can especially since the fun is in the sharing. I would imagine that she doesn’t doubt what you see, but that she is disappointed with herself that she can’t see it too.

Years ago I had a psychic friend; sometimes we would take walks at night when there was a full moon. She would see all these entities dancing about in the darkness; I could see nothing. I never doubted what she said. (After all, we all see things differently; we just have different frames of reference.) But I was really angry with myself that I could not see these "invisible" forces and share the experience with her. However, she was the first to point out that she thought I had certain “abilities” that she did not; so we all have our own strengths and weaknesses.

I can’t see what you see either; but I have read enough lately about ‘energy patterns” to believe that you describe it accurately; besides I believe we should all be able to grasp this intuitively just as the ancients did. We don’t need gurus, physicists, or high tech HAARP transmitters to do this. Most likely a dowsing rod would do. Besides I have a BIG imagination! 8-)
Kevin said: I'm mad, Your mad, were all mad here, or We wouldn't be down here.
Yes, you know it; and I know it; but it's all a matter of perspective. I used to wonder why I never "fit in." Then one day a friend said to me just "flip it all upside down" and view it from a different angle: they are insane; you are sane. I have been fine ever since. ;)

What's that saying: "All the world's crazy, save thee and me; and even thee I have my doubts about." 8-)

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:13 am

Lizzie,
There's a saying where I come from,
"There's now't wrong wit reet folk, and theee be all'reet"
It applies to thee, and all others on here so wonderfully pushing against this false perception so entrenched.
I like the pictures in this link, especially the triangle, and pich drawing, spider like?
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal ... effect.htm

One of my heroes is TT Brown, it's all biefeld Brown, if you move your eye(i) off that it's all by field Brown, it is.
kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:13 am

Lizzie,
There's a saying where I come from,
"There's now't wrong wit reet folk, and theee be all'reet"
It applies to thee, and all others on here so wonderfully pushing against this false perception so entrenched.
I like the pictures in this link, especially the triangle, and pinch drawing, spider like?
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal ... effect.htm

One of my heroes is TT Brown, it's all biefeld Brown, if you move your eye(i) off that it's all by field Brown, it is.
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:59 pm

Kevin said: The earliest modern discovery of antigravity belongs to Dr Alfred Biefeld, professor of physics and astronomy at Denison University. According to an old article in FATE magazine, in the early 1920s Dr Biefeld performed laboratory experiments involving capacitors charged with high voltage alternating currents.
I think Keeley was the first

PowerPedia:John Keely
http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:John_Keely
Keely built several devices to manipulate gravity. One of them was the "sympathetic transmitter", a copper globe about one foot (30 cm) in diameter, containing a Chladni plate and various metal tubes, whose position could be adjusted by means of a knob. The globe was held by a metal stand, around the base of which projected small metal rods a few inches long, of different sizes and lengths, which vibrated like tuning forks when twanged by the fingers. In one experiment, the transmitter was connected by a wire made of gold, platinum, and silver to the top of a water-filled glass jar. When the right chord was sounded on the strings of a zither, metal balls, weighing 2 pounds (0.9 kg), rose from the bottom of the jar until they hit the metal cap, and remained there until a different note was played which caused them to sink again
Are we supposed to believe that Tesla's antigravity technology was appropriated by the Nazis? Most likely it was. Keeley's antigravity aircraft designs preceded Tesla by decades; what if thety had developed antigravity aircraft by the end of the nineteenth century? After all using vibrations to create antigravity is the only really "natural" (non-technical) way to do it; it's how the ancients did it.

Keeley’s Antigravity Airships?
http://beyond-the-illusion.com/files/Sc ... rship4.txt
Prior to meeting Wally Chariton, I had read his book the TEXAS AIRSHIP MYSTERY and got to thinking about practical methods to duplicate many of the airship sightings.

After generating this file, I gave him a copy to see what he thought about it. We also discussed Keely and other flight possiblities. Wally said he "wished he had known all this BEFORE writing his book" and he would have included much of it as additional information in his book.

Analysis of the 1897 Airships -- November 18, 1990 (inspired by Wallace Chariton's "Texas Airship Mystery") by Jerry W. Decker at KeelyNet 214-324-3501

Observations about possible technologies used in the 1897 airships.

There are several different modes of flight covered in the combined case histories of these mystery airships.

1) The Winged airship - uses wings which flap to provide lift as well as propulsion and steering

2) The Gas airship - uses a form of gasbag for lift and wings or propellers for propulsion
and steering

3) the Aero airship - uses a sophisticated type of air moving engine in conjunction with the aerodynamic shape of the ship for both lift and propulsion

4) the Magnetic airship - uses an unknown form of magnetic, Aether or neutral center technology for lift and propulsion

What we find most intriguing is that John W. Keely, namesake of the KeelyNet BBS, had demonstrated a flying machine to the US ARMY in 1893. After the Army turned down Keely' offer of the flying machine, little is mentioned of what happened to it or the research pertaining to it.

Not to add fuel to any conspiracy but we have found something disturbing in regard to the book written by Clara Bloomfield Moore on Keely in the late 1890's. The title is "Aerial Navigation" and was intended to promote Keely's concepts PARTICULARLY in regard to the system of flight as evinced by the title.

Through the gracious sharing of Mr. Victor Hansen, we were allowed to copy THE MISSING CHAPTERS of the book, which were INTENTIONALLY REMOVED from a re-issued version of the book sometime in the very late 1890's or early 1900's. We have no idea who might have done this but it could be reasonably assumed that someone did not want Keely's information in the public eye.

Note that only 4 years after this, the Airship sightings took place with indications of a secret group of investors sponsoring the research and testing as hinted at in some of the pilot interviews. The information gleaned from the interviews with the pilots of these machines provides very little in the way of technical information although what is offered is most tantalizing.

Despite the dated sighting (1897), the surviving information suggests the existence of at least one group of individuals who seem to have kept the technology hidden.

Perhaps the UFO phenomenon is indeed intentional misdirection on the part of these individuals to keep investigators from discovering the true source (and technology) relating to anti- gravity and free energy. Of course, other vested interests might also take actions to suppress such technologies which simply add to the problems.

Speculation can easily run rampant when confronted with information such as this and as shown in the most excellent book "Genesis" by W. A. Harbinson. The book is definitely science fiction yet weaves much of the factual information into an amazing story.
Keely’s Physics
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/1/26keely.html
"He (Keely) showed that "the sympathetic streams of energy are composed of triple currents of vibratory flow. This applies to magnetic, electric, gravital and cerebelic (brain and mind) flows... Since these flows are vibrational in nature and are tuned to their respective spheres, Keely believed this was the basis for the term "music of the spheres".

Gravity is actually a triple connective radiation rather than a flow. It is an eternally existing force entering all forms of matter. Keely believed that gravity is the basic source from which all matter emerges. Keely called the stream coming into the earth at the poles from the sun the "polar stream". The 3 currents in this polar stream are magnetism, electricity and gravity".

"The fundamental conception of universe is force manifesting itself in rhythmical relations".

"Keely believed the above definition of force applied to the entire manifest universe, including matter, mind, and all forces of energies... All streams of energy, called "sympathetic streams", by Keely, consist of 3 currents of force... The vibrational relations under which the streams of force act are universally expressible by the mathematical ratio of 3rds"...

"One axiom which is repeated throughout my researches is that the "finer the force, the greater the power". Similarly, Keely held that the "higher controls the lower". Thus the vibrations of the ether control gasses; the vibrations of gasses can control solid matter".

"Atoms, planets, stars, etc., are thus seen to be vibrating energy structures held in equilibrium by the sympathetic streams sustaining them. By disturbing (altering) this oscillatory equilibrium via resonant impulses, Keely was able to perform his wondrous feats of scientific magic".

"All masses are related harmonically to each other by the simple fact that matter is in harmonic equilibrium. Thus all forms of matter are related sympathetically to one another. By altering these sympathetic relations, practical results are obtained".

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:28 pm

The Nazis made a secret expedition to Tibet in 1938-39 in search of ancient occult (scalar) technology. The Nazi Bell was modelled after the Tibetan bell. So I think it would be safe to assume that it represents Tibetan vibratory scalar technology not Tesla's scalar electrical version. In "The Secret Doctrine" Blavatsky made a reference to the power of the the sound of a bell ringing in space.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:33 pm

http://keelynet.com/gravity/saucsong.htm
No matter how many vimanas (airships) come to light from Hindu, Brahmin, Sanskrit and Pali literature, the secret of the power that moved them silently or musically, or with a mighty roar, is still denied us.

Overlooked in all the hustle and bustle with which Progress is progressing on its way, a lone inventor named John Worrell Keely, of Philadelphia, Pa., rediscovered this lost power and gave it the name `Dynaspheric Force.'

Keely stated that, while investigating the magnetic forces flowing between the Earth's two poles, he had discovered that `corpuscles of matter could be divided by vibration' and that he could apply this principle to drive a motor.

`It is this vibratory Force which, when aimed at an army from an Agniratha (Firechariot) fixed on a flying vessel, according to the instructions found in the Astra Vidya, would reduce to ashes a hundred thousand men and elements as easily as it would a dead rat.` (Other names are ether, aether and in modern times ZPE, zero point energy / ZPF, zero point field)

And it is this Satanic Force which, once in the hands of some modern Attila, would in a few days reduce Europe to its primitive chaotic state, with no man left alive to tell the tale - is it this Force which is to become the common property of all men alike?'

The answer to this question, asked about eighty years ago, seems to be `Yes'; but before we are all reduced to ashes, let us take a look at Keely's next experiment; He made a model metal airship weighing about 8 lb. and attached it to a thin platinum wire. The other end of the wire was joined to his `sympathetic transformer' and again applied the mysterious sonic principle. By this he was able to make the airship rise in the air, hover, descend and move about at will.

Now compare - 12th August, 1950. The scene is the little mountain village of Campello, near the St. Gotthard Pass in Switzerland. Many people, including a professor of physics, reported eighty to a hundred flying saucers passing overhead. `As they passed they made a noise like an organ,' said the professor. Others described it as the sound of a tremendous chord of music - `a celestial symphony.'

Melodious sound as it coursed along its airy way.' And on 22 May 1947 clusters of flying saucers shot across Denmark at tree-top height making a deep, tuneful, humming sound-like huge bees or `like vacuum cleaners', said a mechanically-minded Dane.`

A vimana can be moved by tunes and rhythms.' - Samar.

`By music alone, some were propelled.' - Book of Oahspe.

[Where is the connection with flying saucers? I do not yet know. I see only many fragments divided by time and space, yet strangely alike. It is as if a jigsaw has been scattered over a field. There is no immediate connection, and yet there is a unity to all the pieces.

What about the dark and light metals that fell on Maury Island? Take another look at Keely's engine. He struck a note and the engine ran until stopped by a discord. He struck another, and a model airship rose from the ground.

Sonic and mental waves are both vibrations. The science of harmonics and their application as a source of power was well understood until disaster overtook civilisation and the great mother country sank into an abyss of destruction, spreading her surviving children to Brazil, Yucatan and Peru on one side, and to Egypt, India and Chaldea on the other.

I have other records on my files of flying saucers that produced a strange musical note, described by observers as unlike any sound they had ever heard. For example: At 5:50 PM on the 27th of September 1952, George H. Williamson, D.SC of Prescott, Arizona, heard and saw a colossal saucer pass over his house with a noise he described as different and more powerful than a jet, musical, rather like a huge swarm of bees.

The colossal forces latent in properly regulated vibrations have long been suspected by modern science, and I believe I am right in saying that amazing discoveries have recently been made along those lines which may soon completely revolutionise our world - for better or for worse.

But what happened to Keely? His invention was in advance of the time. He died, poverty-stricken and broken-hearted; in disillusion he destroyed his models and most of his papers. Only a few pamphlets published by his patron, Mrs. Bloomfield-Moore, remain to prove that he or `dynaspheric force' ever made a brief reappearance on this planet.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:23 am

Lizzie,
Keep your eye on the triangle, think zome and other dimensions, look into the centre point of the triangle, kings chamber?
Kevin

Drethon

Unread post by Drethon » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:32 am

lizzie wrote:Oh, I guess I am not surprised; I have been getting pressure headaches lately. It’s starting to get weird.
Hmm, and I thought all the headaches I've been having lately are from hay fever season... Makes one wonder about what you really know.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Drethon wrote:
lizzie wrote:Oh, I guess I am not surprised; I have been getting pressure headaches lately. It’s starting to get weird.
Hmm, and I thought all the headaches I've been having lately are from hay fever season... Makes one wonder about what you really know.
Drethon, Hello,
Hopefully you will enlighten ourselves then?
What do YOU know?
Kevin