On “gods”, genes, alchemy, bioluminesence, and longevity

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Re: On “gods”, genes, alchemy, bioluminesence, and longevity

Unread post by mague » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:53 pm

lizzie wrote:
Mague said: So, none of them is our friend ? Neither the Lodge nor the rebels?
They are all our friends and our enemies, because they are us -- angels and demons all rolled up into one, including the members of the Thule. In between black and white are all the colors of the rainbow ;)
I see. I am having a hard time reading neo-mysticism. But thats probably a generation thing.

How does one read this ? Is there a key ? A "Rosetta Stone" to read it ?

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Grey Cloud wrote: Rubbish. Light and darkness, good and evil, creation and destruction are continuums not dichotomies. It is never either or. Nature destroys as much as she creates; is Nature therefore Satanic (a purely Abrahamic concept).
Hahaha. I feel the same way sometimes. Some of those websites appear to be huge walls of pooh.

The thing is, we are not initiated ;) Past the no-future generation all trust into the old generation was gone and the people reinvented the wheel. Additionally they all grew up in a high technology environment in a sort of space age. This resulted in an all new symbolism. Some of the crap is just crap, but a lot of it follows the same principle of the old, the principle of hooks and eyes in texts and teachings to prevent accidental access and usage.

Provoking the wrath of the gods is now "pushing the EVIL button" or something along that line :)
Nowadays they dont use a crown of thorns to confine the magic of the thrid eye, they now use negative energy force field emiters.

Unless we find the old-fart interface we are hardly able to insert our experience or download current-time informations.

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:11 am

lizzie wrote:The Flat Earth Society
Thanks for this one. This was my missing link literally :)

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:00 am

Mague said: The Flat Earth Society - Thanks for this one. This was my missing link literally

I’m speaking quite literally here; you are welcome. ;)

Why I Dropped Round Earth
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/foru ... ic=40185.0
I used to live in a content little world: a world where good and evil, right and wrong, were obvious. A world where modern scientists were heroes, politicians were good, and, yes, the earth was most definitely round. All this changed in the past year and it felt like everything was going to come tumbling down! But I was strong and my own inner strength had me accept that all I had previously believed was incorrect. I realized we cannot definitively prove the shape of the earth because we need to first unmask the conspiracy. Some will call me insane. Yet I will tell me tale nonetheless and inform all of how I slowly rejected all of the above assumptions (except good and evil...I’m just more confused now...).

I really did believe our politicians wanted the best for us...that they wanted to PROTECT America. Boy was I wrong. I once accidentally stumbled upon Alex Jones. He opened my eyes up to a new world...a dark world....a world where everything I knew was wrong! He talked about the NWO (New world order) which the skull and bones, illuminati, and other powerful groups and politicians in the USA got together. They were a shadow government. I later examined books and even videos of Bohemian Grove...where they met and had MOCK HUMAN SACRIFICES AND PRAYED TO A DEMONIC OWL GOD CALLED MOLOCH! IT was there on youtube! There were also reports of them having sex with men up there...even Richard Nixon admitted it in a video (also available on youtube for those of you who are interested!) I read about how the US was covering up ALOT...including its own citizens...

I felt so confused....why oh why was the line between good and evil so blurred? All of my prejudices...I didn't want to believe it...but the evidence showed the NWO existed and was powerful! In this age of globularism it is so much easier for a shadow gov't to rule the world. Organizations like the UN were able to have many of the world's nations checked up on as most of them were in it. But even scarier was Barack Obama....his election was clearly a fraud. He fought against weak opponents who did everything wrong...he wasn't even born in America and he had associated with terrorists and radicals like Bill Ayes and Jeremiah Wright. He was obviously a puppet of the NWO...groomed from a young age for this job.

I came to this website, FES, in this state of mind. I admit I left some joke threads about my conversion to FE...but I wasn't serious. Yet I eventually became more intrigued by it. I was never a good typist. Yet the FE'ers were always tolerant and open-minded, politely telling me to watch my grammar while the RE'ers sneered and mocked me. They were also open-minded and tolerant of new ideas. So many come to this site to mock and ridicule rather than to listen. Why did RE'ers do this I asked? It was because they were like me. Scared of their world views....ingrained in them since childhood, being destroyed. When I lost my faith in our world leaders and realized they were part of the NWO I felt that way too.

I believe that a massive conspiracy is possible. The NWO proves that! Their tentacles are everywhere! Credible sites like Rense.com, as well as individuals like Alex Jones and Mark Dice, have exposed them! All of the so called "evidence" for a RE could have been fabricated too, I thought. It was impossible to know. The only way we could know is by overthrowing the conspiracy by spreading word of its existence. I finally had lost faith in modern science's objectivity. If the NWO could fabricate everything we know about the universe they could maintain an amazing amount of control over the human race! The human race would develop as they wanted it too.

I believe RE'ers have to open their minds. Don't be afraid of the unknown! I lost faith in the comforting world I had once known...but now I know that I have a duty to search for the truth and enlighten my fellow man. Research the New World Order...it could possibly be the face for the Flat earth conspiracy. I am not sure what shape the earth is but I do know that RE cannot be believed blindly. In a thread I made asking RE'ers why they believed most of them admitted they had been taught it from a young age. Could it be that they are being manipulated? RE may be the truth and it might not be. BUT I implore my fellow RE human beings to not judge people for their grammar or beliefs but embrace a heaping helping of tolerance, inclusivity, and mutual love so we can discover the truth.

Thanks

ESA Gigamonsta

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:46 am

lizzie wrote:
Mague said: The Flat Earth Society - Thanks for this one. This was my missing link literally

I’m speaking quite literally here; you are welcome. ;)

Why I Dropped Round Earth
Its not the shape of earth or conspiracy. If we sit on a donut i wouldnt bother. And i basically grew up with conspiracy. Nazi aftermath, Rudi Dutschke, RAF and so on... I found my answers in psychology and buddhism.
“Breathe in I smile,
breathe out I calm my body,
dwelling in the present moment,
it is a wonderful moment.”
Buddhist Monk

The real big thing for me are the threads and links about aether. Especially super fluid aether with variable density.
I had some ideas and fragments from Barrios to the Vedas. But now it fits all together.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:06 am

Mague said: The real big thing for me are the threads and links about aether. Especially super fluid aether with variable density. I had some ideas and fragments from Barrios to the Vedas. But now it fits all together.

Thule member, Dr. W.O. Schumann of the Technical University in Munich, declared:

“In everything we recognize two principles that determine the events; light and darkness, good and evil, creation and destruction–as in electricity we know plus and minus. It is always; either–or…

Everything destructive is of Satanic origin, everything creative is divine…

Every technology based on explosion or combustion has thus to be called Satanic. The coming new age will be an age of new, positive, divine technology… “Hence, the goal to harness ‘Vril’, Prana, the fundamental, limitless, cosmic life-force energy–a power source that would function harmoniously with our natural world–became an integral focus of these German secret societies.
Maldek and modern science
http://www.innerpotential.org/pages/article/maldek.html
Was the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter a Planet destroyed in an atomic explosion over 18,000,000 years ago? In a message given on April 7th, 1960, through Dr. George King, an elevated extraterrestrial being known as Mars Sector Six Said that is was and described the greatest of all crimes – the destruction of this planet, known as Maldek, by the human race.

In 1766, Titius of Wittenberg discovered a startling relationship in the spacing of the first seven Planets, which points to the former existence of Maldek. In 1772, this was published by the director of the Berlin Observatory, Johann Bode, and is known as Bode's Law.

Here is how it works: write the number sequence 0, 3, 6, 12, 24, 48, 96 and 192. Notice that after the 0, each number is doubled to give the next. Now add 4 to each number and divide by 10. The results are: .4, .7, 1.0, 1.6, 2.8, 5.2, 10.0 and 19.6. These are, within a few percent, the exact number of astronomical units (AU) each Planet is from the Sun! (One AU equals the distance Earth is from the Sun – about 93,000,000 miles.) The exception is at 2.8 AU, where we find the asteroid belt exactly where Bode's Law predicted a Planet. However, the Law doesn't apply to Neptune or Pluto.

By 1960, however, the majority of astronomers believed that the asteroids were debris from the formation of the Solar System 4 billion years ago.

Enter Professor Michael Ovenden, astronomer of the Department of Geophysics and Astronomy, and The Institute of Astronomy and Space Science at The University of British Colombia, Vancouver, Canada. He worked for 25 years to build a powerful case for the fact that the asteroid belt was a Planet which exploded millions of years ago!
His theory, The Principle of Least Interaction Action, correctly predicts the orbits of the major Moons of Uranus and Jupiter, and, to within 1 percent, the orbits of all the Planets from Mercury to Neptune. But only, in his view, if a large Planet existed in place of the asteroid belt approximately 16 million years ago when it was suddenly ‘dissipated'. The following is further evidence for this:

1) Meteorites, many of which are stray asteroids, often show a complicated crystalline structure that could have formed only if it had cooled slowly over millions of years. For a small meteorite from the asteroid belt to have cooled so slowly, it must have been part of a larger body, hundreds if not thousands of miles across.

2) Many meteorites are magnetised as if they had cooled in the magnetic field of a large rotating Planet.

3) Most iron meteorites show more than ten times the exposure to cosmic ray particles than other meteorites–commensurate with being parts of a Planet destroyed by a thermonuclear explosion. Cosmic rays originate in supernovas (exploding stars) and other apparently violent cosmic events.

4) Some scientists believe that tektites come from the asteroid belt. Certain Russian scientists say that only a thermonuclear explosion could have created the heat to form these glassy, molten rock and metal spheres that are found in a few areas on Earth, and that ‘intelligence' must have caused the explosion of a Planet.
At the end of the introduction to one of his papers, Professor Ovenden wrote: "Here then is a problem for modern science. Why are the orbits of the Planets ‘harmonious' in the Pythagorean sense?"

Pythagoras sought union with the Divine through the study of Cosmic Order. He gave us many principles which form the basis of our mathematics, physics and music. To him, reality was mathematical in nature and vibrations connected all things to each other and to the Divine. His doctrine of numbers is still used in numerology.
Surely Pythagoras would be pleased to see how a simple numerical formula could reveal the relationship of the first seven, and at one time eight, Planets in our Solar System – another reflection of the unseen Harmony of the Universe.
Science verifies ancient occult truths about the living Sun ;)
http://www.innerpotential.org/pages/article/sun.html
Helioseismology is a relatively new science which analyses the many ways in which the Sun's surface vibrates.There is a whole range of rhythmic surface oscillations (up and down motions of the Sun's surface). Solar scientists now attribute these to sound and gravity waves that come from the interior of the Sun, radiate outward to the surface and then retreat back into the Sun again, causing waves to radiate outward across the Sun's surface.In studying these oscillations, helioseismologists have come to the stunning conclusion that, "The entire Sun is ringing with sound waves like a huge gong". Other scientists have declared, "We now realise that the Sun is performing a remarkable Solar Symphony".

If these researchers had studied the commentary of Dr. George King on the Ninth Freedom, "Solar Existence", in The Nine Freedoms, they would have already known that the Sun constantly resonates with the great creative sound vibration – known in mystical circles as The Holy Word. The many regular oscillations of the Sun's surface occur over different areas. One of the very first discovered oscillations was a global one. This major oscillation involves the movement of the Sun's surface, up and down, a total distance of about six miles during a period of exactly 160 minutes. This in and out pulsing of the whole Sun occurs unceasingly, exactly nine times per day and its discovery caused astonishment to Solar astronomers. One scientist wrote, "Fingers are now crossed that the Sun has a regular, healthy pulse and will never skip a beat".

In 1958, the Master Jesus, speaking through Dr. George King, revealed that the Sun is a living being, evolved beyond our comprehension. Whether this 160 minute rhythmic pulsing of the Sun can be considered its heartbeat or its breath, one most amazing fact does surface. On June 23rd, 1960, His Eminence unveiled a deep occult secret while teaching a class on mystic yoga breathing. He revealed that it takes exactly 160 minutes for the Sun to radiate the five major pranas - the very energies which give life and sustenance to the planets and all lifestreams within this solar system.
Keely’s Three Systems :D
http://www.svpvril.com/svpweb19.html
He has determined and written a system of the vibratory conditions governing the aggregation of all molecular masses, as to their relation sympathetically one to another, stating conditions necessary to induce antagonism or repellent action, etc., but cannot yet control the operation of his Disintegrator so as to use it with safety to the operator.

He has demonstrated that the subdivision of matter under different orders of progressive vibration evolves by such subdivisions entirely new and distinct elements, too multiple to enumerate. He has systematized the proper vibratory chords, progressively, from the introductory molecular to the interetheric, embracing seven distinct orders of triple subdivision. He has elaborated a system of inducing sympathetic negative attraction on metallic masses, with great range of motion, and instant depolarization of the same by vibratory change of their neutral centers. Keely controls the transmission of these sympathetic streams by a medium of high molecular density, viz. drawn wires of differentiated metals, gold, silver, platinum, German silver, etc. In some recent experiments he took apart the instrument which he invented for the production of the force cutting the wires operated in sympathetic attraction and propulsion, and distributed the fragments to those who were present.

Keely has discovered that all sympathetic streams, cerebellic, gravital, magnetic and electric, are composed of triple flows, this fact governing all terrestrial and celestial orders of positive and negative radiation. In gravity it would be more correct to speak of triple connective links, as there is no flow of gravity.

Keely has discovered and demonstrated that electricity has never been handled that it is in principle as material as water that it is not merely a force or form of energy, that it is matter, and that what we call electricity is but one of the triune currents, harmonic, enharmonic and diatonic, which are united in pure electricity, that the enharmonic current is sympathetically and mysteriously associated with the dominant current and that the dominant current can no more be brought under control than can the lightning itself. The diversion of the dominant current would mean destruction to any mechanical medium used for that purpose and death to the operator. The intense heat evolved by the electric stream Keely attributes to the velocity of the triple subdivision at the point of dispersion, as each triple seeks its medium of affinity. Sudden unition induces the same effect but demonstration shows that the concentration of this triple force is as free of percussion as is the breath of an infant, for the three currents flow together as one stream in the mildest sympathetic way, while their discharge after concentration is as the tornados force. The enharmonic current of this triple stream, Keely thinks carries with it the power of propulsion that induces disturbance of negative equilibrium, which disturbance is essential to the coordination of its flow, in completing the triune stream of electricity. When this fluid is discharged from the clouds, each triplet or third seeks its terrestrial concordant, there to remain until again disturbed.

"My researches have proved to me" writes Keely, "the subtle and pure conditions of the power of negative attraction and positive propulsive."

These same researches have enabled Keely to pronounce definitely as to the nature of gravity -- an ever-existing, eternal force, coexistent with the compound etheric or high luminous, entering into all forms of aggregated matter at their birth. Keely thinks that gravity is the source from which all visible matter springs, and that the sympathetic or neutral center of such aggregation have preceded it and to all that may succeed it, and that disturbance of equilibrium, like gravity, is an ever-existing force.

All planetary masses Keely calls terrestrial, showing that the beauty of the celestial concordant chords of sympathy forming the harmonious connective link, is what may be denominated "the music of the spheres," and is seen in the alternate oscillating range of motion between the planetary systems, for at a certain range of the greater distance, harmony is established and the attractive forces are brought into action, and then, in the return towards the neutral centers when at the nearest point to each other, the opposite or propulsive force is brought into play.

Keely has constructed instruments by which he is endeavoring to determine the nature of the triune action of the polar terrestrial stream or envelope, as regards its vibratory philosophy. He is seeking to demonstrate its sympathetic association with the celestial stream or luminiferous track, the compound etheric field, from which all planetary masses spring. He considers the electric stream to be one of the triune sympathetic streams which help to build up, in their order of triple concentration, the high vitality of the polar stream, or, more correctly, the magnetic-electric terrestrial envelope, without which all living organisms would cease to exist. He classes the cohesive force or molecular masses as the dominant order of the electrical stream, the molecule owing its negative attractive quality to the magnetic element.

In Keelys experiments in antagonizing the polar stream, recently before men of science, he has copied in his instruments the conditions nature has established in her terrestrial ranges necessary to equate a state of sympathetic disturbance for the revitalization of what is continually displaced by negative dispersion. These mechanical conditions are principally differential vibratory settings on molecular aggregations of the metallic masses of gold, silver and platinum.

He has discovered the range of molecular motion in all quiescent masses is equal to one-third their diameters and that all extended range is induced by sound force, set at chords of the thirds which are antagonistic to the combined chords of the mass of the neutral centers that they represent, and that at a certain increased range of molecular motion, induced by the proper acoustic force, the molecules become repellant, and that when the sympathetic centers are influenced by a vibration concordant to the one that exists in themselves, the molecules become attractive; that the repellant condition seems to take place at a distance of about ten of the diameters of the molecules, this distance of about ten of the diameters of the molecules, this distance representing the neutral line of their attractive force, or the dividing line between the attractive and the repellant. Beyond this line, perfect triple separation takes place, inside of it, perfect attractive association is the result.

The force he uses in running machinery is the sympathetic attractive, which he says draws the planets together, while in his system of aerial navigation he will use a negation of this force, the same regulating the recession of the planets from each other. It is the sympathetic attractive force which keeps the planets subservient to a certain range of motion between their oscillations. Nature has established her sympathetic concordants from the birth of the neutral centers of the planets, in a manner known only to the Infinite One. This is gravity.

"The music of the spheres" is a reality. Thus, the inaudible atomic, etheric and interetheric sounds, which control and direct the harmony of the movements of the celestial universe, are the most powerful of all sounds. If our hearing were intensified a hundred billion times, we might be able to hear the streams of light as plainly as we now hear the wind.
The universal scalar logarithmic spiral is a carrier wave (the “neutral force"). Time is gravity. :D

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 315#p36618

Schauberger found:

That "the three dimensional vortex called the logarithmic spiral is the shape of water going down a drain, a tornado, a hurricane, a rams horn which, when played as an instrument, has two basic notes separated by a fifth musical note, atomic centers and galactic nebulas, possibly the entire universe".

"Atoms are nothing more than vortical patterns of energy, where a vortex is a three dimensional spiral. Growth patterns of shells and horns are nearly always spiral or vortical in form, possibly growing along some natural energy pattern".

(Note: The Fibonacci Series of Natural Growth).

"Synchrotron radiation occurs when electrons spiral into a magnetic field. Neuroglia (connective tissue of the central nervous system) are actually tightly wound spirals, helixes and vortices".

7.4 Magnecrystallic Force

(Note: This force is neither + nor -. It is found in crystals when the cells attempt to align in the structure of the crystal as building blocks. From this amazing force we can see that it is not like any polarized force; therefore, it is, let us say for now, higher than both, or perhaps more correctly, in the middle of both + and -. The only thing between + and - seems to be neutral. Therefore this force is neutral. Neutral is sometimes called the center, as the place where gravity's 'force' is found, according to Newton. This fact generates questions.

Is gravity neutral?

Yes it is, completely, dynamically, neutral, hence, John Worrell Keely's statement, "The neutral center" and "time is gravity".

Why is this neutral and how does it operate?

The Universe has a Carrier wave, upon which information is superimposed, which feeds all matter. We know this from knowing how hetrodyned information is transmitted between transmitter and receiver. So it is above, as below.

There is a Transmitter and matter is the receiver. How do I know this? It’s very simple. If matter is receiving information from 'somewhere', as is plainly seen in the frequency manuals of Spectroscopy, then there is a Transmitter 'somewhere' sending it. The only problem is this- Where is the Transmitter and what does it look like? I'll tell you in a while, first lets look at this neutral force called the Carrier wave.

7.6 What does the Transmitter look like?

Here is where we previously asked, "What does the Transmitter look like"? Lets do some "As below, So above", reverse reasoning concerning Transmitters and receivers:

The most perfect receiver on earth is a certain crystal shape according to the Miller Indices. That shape is the Octahedron (two Giza pyramids base to base). It is the only crystal of the 32 groups that has all perfect 111 faces. Surprised? We can come to a conclusion:

If the most perfect crystal shape is the Octahedron, with all its 8 faces Miller Indices, 111, perfect receiver / transmitter faces, then, the Perfect Transmitter has to look just like it.

Some call this Perfect Transmitter, God. Of course, this Perfect Octahedron is outside and inside even more Perfect Platonic Shapes, or more practically, nested, but this is for another subject.

(Correspondences, Book: Reality Revealed by Vogt,

7.7 My next question, of course, is What is the Carrier of all information to matter?

The answer I came up with seems to be:

Time = The Information from the Diehold (0-dimension, god, tao, nothing, etc.), taken from Reality Revealed by Vogt, and space is the Carrier of Information, taken from Synthetic Philosophy by R.M. Manley).

"Time is gravity". John Worrell Keely.

7.8 Sun Time

Paraphrased from "Origins of Man and the Universe": "This kind of Time has no spacetime at all. It is cause = effect or Sun Time, the level the Sun operates at. Its called NOW, The Life Force or The Sun of God. We, on earth operate in Past, or cause then effect, the Sun operates in Presence Present or cause = effect. We work hard to catch up to the Present. We should leave this work to robots, not humans".

(Note: If Time is the information from the 1st dimension and Keely says time is gravity, then, gravity is the information from the Sun, not the 1st dimension, manifesting in the 3rd dimension. Gravity has ties to matter and that is different from the 1st dimensional characteristics of pure information).

"Time carries light and life as waves".

The Ideo-rings are gravity, and it holds the total information to control all 'living' functions of earth.

On the webpage of Keelynet, Paragraph 39 you can see that the Sun has no gravity or Ideo-ring affecting itself; they start with Mercury).

If this is correct, and B. Fuller is always correct, I would think that gravity from the Sun's 19.5 areas (bases and apexes of 2 interlocking tetrahedrons or a Star of David inside the Sun), induct gravity into the earth's interlocking tetrahedra at the 19.5 areas, as Ideo-ring Ideas from the Sun. Imagine B. Fuller’s Tetrahedron in a Star of David configuration, inside both Sun and earth, transmitting and receiving gravity-total-information from the Diehold (god, tao, buddah or any other name that conveys no.thing / every.thing, or more practically, we can call it the Transmitter). This is the mechanics that support the statement, "The Sun is the source of gravity". Why is the Sun the source and not the 1st dimension Diehold? Because the Diehold has nothing to do with matter; therefore it has no gravity, just pure information.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:03 am

Mague said: I found my answers in psychology and buddhism.

“Breathe in I smile,
breathe out I calm my body,
dwelling in the present moment,
it is a wonderful moment.”
Science finds "the Science of the Breath"
http://www.innerpotential.org/pages/article/breath.html
In The Practices of Aetherius The Master Aetherius teaches that by breathing up and down a particular nostril at certain times of the day, "the positive and negative magnetic forces can be equalised within your minds and bodies, thus promoting a mental balance and physical well-being." This book also describes the effects of breathing through the left or right nostril.

In February 1990 Omni magazine featured a study by researchers at Montana State University which found a dramatic difference when breathing through one nostril or the other.

A group of 60 people took tests measuring verbal and spatial skills. First they took the tests with nostrils unplugged, then with either the left or right nostril blocked for five minutes. This is just one example of the results:

When men breathed through the right nostril their spatial skills improved slightly but their verbal skills improved 35%. Women performed 33% better on spatial skills when breathing through their left nostril.

Naturally researchers were dumbfounded. For the metaphysician, who knows the positive and negative flow of prana through the right and left nostrils as well as the polarity of the sexes, such results do not cause confusion. It is just another example of the scientist discovering today what the metaphysician has known throughout the ages.
The Practices of Aetherius
http://www.aetherius.org/index.cfm?app= ... PageID=149
This booklet contains a series of mystic practices given by the Cosmic Master Aetherius for the maintenance of our health and well-being. They can be practiced by everyone with amazing results.
Thule member, Dr. W.O. Schumann of the Technical University in Munich, declared:

“In everything we recognize two principles that determine the events; light and darkness, good and evil, creation and destruction–as in electricity we know plus and minus. It is always; either–or…

BUT there is also "Zero Point". :D

What the Cosmic Master Say
http://www.aetherius.org/index.cfm?app= ... ctionID=59
The main message from the Cosmic Masters is that The Earth is shortly due for a great change. To prepare for this change humanity must change as well. It must become more spiritual in every way.

"Today you stand in the valley of decision…

"The Goddess, Terra, must shortly take Her rightful Place in the Cosmic Scheme of evolution. This will mean a reduction in the intensity of the ionosphere around Terra and a resultant high rise in the potency of Cosmic Rays actually reaching the surface of this Planet. This will mean that only those of sufficient development will be able to withstand this Cosmic bombardment.

"Therefore it is obvious that Terrestrial man must sort the wheat from the involved chaff. This is logic.

"Terrestrial man faces many problems in the interim period. He faces the possibility of war brought about by the scheming few, who have successfully trapped the unthinking majority by their insidious conditioning campaign.

"He faces disease which is now prevalent upon the Planet.

"He faces the direct result of another's greed, another's lust for power, another's wrongful control….

"These things do men face this night.

"These things can all be put right by man if he decides, this night, to throw his God given Energies into the channels of construction, away from the channels of destruction.

"SERVICE and CO-OPERATION are the keynotes which will enable mankind to put right these conditions. Indeed, mankind upon Terra has the greatest opportunities ever offered to any other lifestreams in the whole Solar System at any time since its inception; for man upon Terra has fallen so low that the climb back could be far more glorious than any yet accomplished since the inception of this Solar System.”

daveycreatrix

Unread post by daveycreatrix » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:14 am

Hi Lizzie,
You post so much it's hard to keep up with.
Could you please just give me the 'skinny' version from your own point of view.
No references, just the main point or points you are making.
In your own words. Please.
Davey

mague

Unread post by mague » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:25 pm

lizzie wrote:

Every technology based on explosion or combustion has thus to be called Satanic. The coming new age will be an age of new, positive, divine technology… “Hence, the goal to harness ‘Vril’, Prana, the fundamental, limitless, cosmic life-force energy–a power source that would function harmoniously with our natural world–became an integral focus of these German secret societies.
I dont think so. Explosion/combustion is fire and not the counterpart of Prana. Apples and oranges so to speak...
Our problem is the absolute dominance of fire. We all power with fire. Cars, factories, anything. Not long ago we powered machines directly with water. Waterwheels really powered drills, hammers, milling cutters and so on. The current paradigm is that progress is equal to fire progress. We build windmills to power electric generators, but this is not the same as to power a drill directly with the wind and without electricity. The balance is out of whack..
lizzie wrote: Science verifies ancient occult truths about the living Sun ;)
http://www.innerpotential.org/pages/article/sun.html
Some of the most advanced musicians on this planet are the Raga componists of India. A good number of western musicians, including the corner of classic music and opera, will agree with me.

For them any time has its own music. Be it daytime or season.
http://ayurveda-foryou.com/music/raga_time.html

Similar is the chinese healing system. The five elements all have their seasons. Every day is divided into seasons, just as the year and the biological lifetime. Depending on the elemental character of a person and the nature of its illness there is a certain date and especially daytime for the treatment.
lizzie wrote: Keely’s Three Systems :D

The universal scalar logarithmic spiral is a carrier wave (the “neutral force"). Time is gravity. :D
I could write a lot here. Roughly spoken: for me there is a "primordial" space and aether. All matter and its rules are just manifestations of primordial space interacting with aether plus cause-effect manifestation of the already manifestet matter and rules. All manifestation happens and creates in space-time and time is just another manifestation. This doesnt mean that there is possibly no intelligent life outside of space-time ;)

The much more interessting question is the question about the aether situation in, or maybe around, our current space-time. I d say the situation is like this. All we observe are fractal remains. We tend to think the remains are the rules written in stone. Just shadows of a completely different situation. One season of many. Timewave Zero and Maya calandar probably point to a location with an absolute zero of aether. Zero ideas and zero manifestation of ideas. Zero novelty.

How does the other peak look like ? Ebb and flow. At a certain density of the aether it may happen that simple thoughts manifest. Anything. A more funny eample.. do you have a clue what your dog dreams ? It could explain why some try to control, however They are not necessarily evil, but scared. Well, some peace and harmony never was a bad thing.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:11 pm

If Time is the information from the 1st dimension and Keely says time is gravity, then, gravity is the information from the Sun, not the 1st dimension, manifesting in the 3rd dimension. Gravity has ties to matter and that is different from the 1st dimensional characteristics of pure information.

Imagine B. Fuller’s Tetrahedron in a Star of David configuration, inside both Sun and earth, transmitting and receiving gravity-total-information from the Diehold (god, tao, buddah or any other name that conveys no.thing / every.thing, or more practically, we can call it the Transmitter). This is the mechanics that support the statement, "The Sun is the source of gravity". Why is the Sun the source and not the 1st dimension Diehold? Because the Diehold has nothing to do with matter; therefore it has no gravity, just pure information.
Mague said: The much more interesting question is the question about the aether situation in, or maybe around, our current space-time. I d say the situation is like this. All we observe are fractal remains. We tend to think the remains are the rules written in stone. Just shadows of a completely different situation. One season of many. Timewave Zero and Maya calandar probably point to a location with an absolute zero of aether. Zero ideas and zero manifestation of ideas. Zero novelty.
Ah, I think I understand. The “Diehold” or “Repository of Pure Information” (God, Zero Point, etc) unfolds in this dimension as fractals of "information". A fractal field operates and express itself through the principles of phase conjugation.

Fractal Field Theory
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ntum08.htm
Welcome to the Breakthru-Technologies conference, where we will present solid science based on the unifying principles of the fractal field along with its technical applications.

An inspiring new order of pure scientific principles, the fractal field operates and expresses itself through phase conjugation.

A Grand Unified Fractal Theory
http://www.fractaluniverse.org/v2/?page_id=51
Atoms as flat fractal loops

The object of this paper is twofold:

1. To provide evidence that the atom is a member of a cosmic hierarchy of spirals/loops.

2. To postulate that Schrödinger’s wave equation applies to all of these objects.

Heisenberg warned that research into the atom has its pitfalls. Further, his uncertainty principle showed that the avoidance of artefact is impossible when using direct observation. So the trick is to use indirect, non-invasive techniques.

It worked for Mendeleyev with stunning success: he and other chemists evolved the periodic table of the elements. In doing so they not only established the quantum nature of chemistry, they effectively integrated it with physics in the process. What they did was to resort to an oblique route by assessing the patterns of behaviour of all the elements and to draw the resultant inferences. Atomic physics, lacking this subtlety, has been left well behind.
We may be pretty sure that the presently accepted picture of atomic structure, based as it is on the spectra of ions, is a distortion. The tool used to produce them is intrusive, precluding by its very nature any untainted observation.

To what extent scientists have been deceived hitherto, is perhaps not knowable but, as already mentioned, improvement is possible via fractal geometry i.e. by following Mendeleyev in the use of the non-intrusive method of pattern-spotting. With the universe proposed in the e-book “Electrofractal Universe” this is a lot easier than might first be thought.
Electrofractal Universe
http://www.fractaluniverse.eclipse.co.u ... ersion.pdf
The primary purpose of this book is to present the hypothesis that the universe is electrical and that it works through a fractal mechanism.

My interest in cosmology began with a bang (pun intended and very typical) over a pint one night in the pub, after an astronomical society meeting. I speculated that each spiral galaxy might perhaps have a miniature spiral at its centre, that is, if Benoit Mandelbrot got it right in 1977. H e spotted that galaxy maps are fractal patterns, which means that the whole universe must be fractal.

The next step was obvious: to find out what put them there. What had started so simply became a long-term, probably a permanent obsession. I gradually came up with something like a full-blown cosmology: the theory that the universe is fractal, that it is electrically made and driven, and that all objects in the universe are close spiral relatives, perhaps even down to atoms.

That each and every celestial object is made by a simple, fast, electrical process, repeated thousands or maybe millions of times in each case is an idea which will be unfamiliar to most and uncomfortable for some.

Fractals are about “complexity out of simplicity”. Intricate patterns are made, not by fiendishly complicated processes but by simple ones with many repeats. In this sense the “Grand Unified Theory” already exists. Nor does it need a mathematician to fathom it. Every one of us has the delightful, built-in skill to enjoy intricate patterns. Pattern recognition is at the very heart of being human. No computer or equation can match it.
Paradigm Shift in Science – Morphic Fields and Resonance
http://www.hydrogen2oxygen.net/paradigm ... resonance/
Morphic Fields and Information

“Morphic field” is a term introduced by Rupert Sheldrake. He proposes that there is a field within and around a morphic unit which organizes its characteristic structure and pattern of activity. According to this concept, the morphic field underlies the formation and behaviour of holons and morphic units, and can be set up by the repetition of similar acts or thoughts. The hypothesis is that a particular form belonging to a certain group which has already established its (collective) morphic field, will tune into that morphic field. The particular form will read the collective information through the process of morphic resonance, using it to guide its own development. This development of the particular form will then provide, again through morphic resonance, a feedback to the morphic field of that group, thus strengthening it with its own experience resulting in new information being added (i.e. stored in the database). Sheldrake regards the morphic fields as a universal database for both organic (living) and abstract (mental) forms.
An Intuitive Explanation of Phase Conjugation
http://sharp.bu.edu/~slehar/PhaseConjug ... ugate.html
Phase conjugation is a fascinating phenomenon with very unusual characteristics and properties. It operates somewhat like holography, but it is a dynamic hologram, whose "holographic plate" is defined by interfering wave fronts in a nonlinear optical medium, rather than etched as a static pattern on a glass plate.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Maldak and Chiron
http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/Words/M/Maldak.htm
Maldak, Star Gate 5, was blown apart and pieces of it were made to create the artificial orbit of Wormwood, which along with the Planet Nibiru now makes an unnatural axis alignment with Earth into the Phantom Earth System.

The other missing planet is Star Gate 11, Chiron, which was also destroyed and pieces of it were used to create several black hole moons; the Budhara Clarion and Matraya Moons.
Lost, Fabled and Mythical Planets
http://www.mendhak.com/98-lost-fabled-a ... anets.aspx
Counter-Earth, Earth's Evil Twin!

The Pythagoreans were an ancient Grecian organization of astronomers, scientists, musicians and mathematicians. They believed that all things are, essentially, numeric. So much so, that they actually strove to keep the discovery of irrational numbers a secret and even ended up killing one of their members for revealing this secret to someone.

The Pythagoreans hypothesized the existence of a counterpart to Earth, which shared the same orbit, but existed on the other side of the Sun, directly opposite, and hence could never be observed or seen.

Modern scientific models, astronomy and spacecrafts disproved this hypothesis in addition to the fact that Earth actually has an elliptical orbit and not a circular one, but this concept continued to exist in some science fiction and comic publications, usually describing it as a planet with three moons, and humans of more 'honor' than us.
Maldek
http://www.librarising.com/hollow/innersun.html
If you thought the hollow earth was a shocker, you're in for an even greater shock; Earth's reddish inner central sun is also hollow and inhabited within and without! Does this make it a planet? Perhaps it’s our twelfth planet? If so, where does this put Nibiru or Planet X?

There is every indication that the once great planet Nibiru, Maldek, or Planet X, was blown up causing the inner and outer asteroid belts. The remaining spiritual core of this planet, along with its astral inhabitants may have wandered to and possessed our planet Earth!

There have been plenty of stories circling around in the metaphysical world about a new planet or world now forming or being born that is in all likelihood hiding behind our sun, and that it will fully materialize or become visible by 2012 AD and that this birthing process is causing all the flares and disturbances in our solar system.

Whether this planet is reserved for the Nefilim or for us (the New Earth) I can only speculate. I asked a friend once (his two sons are psychic) to hone in on this newly forming world, and what they told me was surprising and revealing. They described this body as being almost as huge as the sun, in an etheric or plasmic state, and between the orbits of Mercury and the Sun, and the reason we cannot see it is because it is in synchronous orbit to the Earth. This golden solar body was also described as being covered by slipper like shapes that seemed to move somewhat. At first I thought they were describing the Earth's inner sun (it too is covered by these shapes) but they insisted this was outside the Earth. They also told me that Earth has a counter Earth on the opposite side of its orbit.
The search for the New Planet"
http://www.innerpotential.org/pages/art ... lanet.html
Over recent centuries, the discovery of a planet in our system has always coincided with a major change in our culture and thought. With the discovery of Uranus by William Herschel in 1791 came the industrial revolution and great technological innovation. The arrival of Neptune into our mental horizons in 1846 brought with it the flowering of interest in spiritualism, the occult and eastern religions which occurred in the late Victorian period. With the discovery of Pluto in 1930 came the atomic age. Astrologers will readily see the astrological influence of these planets here.

The existence of another planet in this Solar System has been mentioned on several occasions by the interplanetary Beings who have spoken through the Founder of The Aetherius Society, Dr. George King. He has given some tantalising, even apparently contradictory, clues regarding its location. In The Nine Freedoms, he states that "this young primitive world is in the Solar System, orbiting behind the Sun following exactly the same trajectory as Earth and is thereby not visible."

Elsewhere he says that "It is in the Solar System in one way and just outside of it in another, in as much as it is outside the Sun".

For many years now astronomers have been speculating about a tenth planet within our Solar System. Around the turn of the century the eminent American astronomer Percival Lowell devoted himself to the discovery of another planet in its outer reaches. He nicknamed this "Planet X". Lowell never found it, but his work led eventually to the discovery of Pluto. Pluto, however, being much smaller than Earth, is too small to be the planet he sought. Careful computations indicate that there could well be a large world in the outer reaches of the system, far beyond Pluto.

These calculations are based on the ‘residuals' (the difference between a planet's predicted position and its actual position) of Uranus and Neptune. The problem is that these planets have only been observed for a relatively short period of time–Neptune has yet to complete a full orbit since its discovery in 1846. On the basis of existing data, however, accurate predictions of the orbits of these planets have yet to be made. Unless science needs to revise its assumptions regarding the law of gravity, the most likely reason for the perturbations in the orbits of these planets is the presence of "Planet X".

In recent years the search for it has been led by Robert Harrington of the US Naval Observatory. He believes this planet has a mass of three to five times that of Earth; an elongated orbit, coming, at its closest to within 9 billion kilometres of the Sun, and receding at its furthest to 21 billion kilometres; and that its orbit is inclined at about 30 degrees to the plane of the Solar System. If true, this might possibly confirm the statement made by our Master about the new planet being within this Solar System, and yet outside of it in a way.

If "Planet X" is the "new planet" mentioned in our teachings it is invisible because its long elliptical orbit has currently taken it way out into space–perhaps twice as far out as the planet Pluto! Orthodox science believes that life forms resembling those on Earth would be inconceivable at such a distance from the Sun. And it is unlikely that such a world would be a young one. Scientists would expect a "young" planet to have an orbit close to the Sun. Orthodox science has, however, been wrong before. That the planet lies on the other side of the sun implies that it has an orbit which mirrors that of Earth, in the sense that its year (or the time it takes to orbit around the Sun) is 365 days, like that of Earth. This may be too literal an interpretation–it is certainly one the orthodox scientist refutes as impossible. Science has much left to discover about our universe and the way it works. It would appear that the new planet, when it is discovered, will truly revolutionise our scientific thought.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Mague said: Mague said: The real big thing for me are the threads and links about aether. Especially super fluid aether with variable density. I had some ideas and fragments from Barrios to the Vedas. But now it fits all together.
The universal scalar logarithmic spiral is a standing gravitational wave that permeates the universe. It is a carrier wave (the “neutral force"). Time is gravity.

On Generalized Linearity of Quadratic Fractional Functions
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1047657
Quadratic fractional functions are proved to be quasilinear if and only if they are pseudo-linear. For these classes of functions, some characterizations are provided by means of the inertia of the quadratic form and the behavior of the gradient of the function itself. The study is then developed showing that generalized linear quadratic fractional functions share a particular structure. Therefore it is possible to suggest a sort of "canonical form" for those functions. A wider class of functions given by the sum of a quadratic fractional function and a linear one is also studied. In this case generalized linearity is characterized by means of simple conditions. Finally, it is deepened on the role played by generalized linear quadratic fractional functions in optimization problems.
Golden Ratio
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/GoldenRatio.html
The golden ratio, also known as the divine proportion, golden mean, or golden section, is a number often encountered when taking the ratios of distances in simple geometric figures such as the pentagon, pentagram, decagon and dodecahedron. It is denoted , or sometimes .

The designations "phi" (for the golden ratio conjugate ) and "Phi" (for the larger quantity ) are sometimes also used (Knott), although this usage is not necessarily recommended.

The term "golden section" (in German, goldener Schnitt or der goldene Schnitt) seems to first have been used by Martin Ohm in the 1835 2nd edition of his textbook Die Reine Elementar-Mathematik (Livio 2002, p. 6). The first known use of this term in English is in James Sulley's 1875 article on aesthetics in the 9th edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica. The symbol ("phi") was apparently first used by Mark Barr at the beginning of the 20th century in commemoration of the Greek sculptor Phidias (ca. 490-430 BC), who a number of art historians claim made extensive use of the golden ratio in his works (Livio 2002, pp. 5-6). Similarly, the alternate notation is an abbreviation of the Greek tome, meaning "to cut."

In the Season 1 episode "Sabotage" (2005) of the television crime drama NUMB3RS, math genius Charlie Eppes mentions that the golden ratio is found in the pyramids of Giza and the Parthenon at Athens. Similarly, the character Robert Langdon in the novel The Da Vinci Code makes similar such statements (Brown 2003, pp. 93-95). However, claims of the significance of the golden ratio appearing prominently in art, architecture, sculpture, anatomy, etc., tend to be greatly exaggerated.

has surprising connections with continued fractions and the Euclidean algorithm for computing the greatest common divisor of two integers.

Given a rectangle having sides in the ratio , is defined as the unique number such that partitioning the original rectangle into a square and new rectangle as illustrated above results in a new rectangle which also has sides in the ratio (i.e., such that the yellow rectangles shown above are similar). Such a rectangle is called a golden rectangle, and successive points dividing a golden rectangle into squares lie on a logarithmic spiral, giving a figure known as a whirling square.
Golden Rectangle
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/GoldenRectangle.html
Given a rectangle having sides in the ratio , the golden ratio is defined such that partitioning the original rectangle into a square and new rectangle results in a new rectangle having sides with a ratio . Such a rectangle is called a golden rectangle.
Whirling square
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Whirl.html
Whirls are figures constructed by nesting a sequence of polygons (each having the same number of sides), each slightly smaller and rotated relative to the previous one. The vertices give the path of the mice in the mice problem, and form logarithmic spiral.
Mice Problem
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/MiceProblem.html
In the mice problem, also called the beetle problem, mice start at the corners of a regular -gon of unit side length, each heading towards its closest neighboring mouse in a counterclockwise direction at constant speed. The mice each trace out a logarithmic spiral, meet in the center of the polygon.
The Logarithmic Spiral
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/LogarithmicSpiral.html
This spiral is related to Fibonacci numbers, the golden ratio, and golden rectangles, and is sometimes called the golden spiral.

The logarithmic spiral can be constructed from equally spaced rays by starting at a point along one ray, and drawing the perpendicular to a neighboring ray. As the number of rays approaches infinity, the sequence of segments approaches the smooth logarithmic spiral.

The logarithmic spiral can be constructed from equally spaced rays by starting at a point along one ray, and drawing the perpendicular to a neighboring ray. As the number of rays approaches infinity, the sequence of segments approaches the smooth logarithmic spiral.

The logarithmic spiral was first studied by Descartes in 1638 and Jakob Bernoulli. Bernoulli was so fascinated by the spiral that he had one engraved on his tombstone (although the engraver did not draw it true to form) together with the words "eadem mutata resurgo" ("I shall arise the same though changed"). Torricelli worked on it independently and found the length of the curve.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:37 pm

daveycreatrix said: Could you please just give me the 'skinny' version from your own point of view.
(I bet you thought I couldn’t do it. ;) )

1. There is a universal scalar logarithmic gravitational standing wave that permeates the Universe

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 7e6#p36388
Dr. Hartmut Müller was able to deliver the necessary scientific framework for these new discoveries with his theory of ‘Global Scaling’ in which he postulated the existence of a Standing Gravitational Wave in the universe. Over the course of several years this hypothesis was confirmed in the areas of gravitational wave astronomy, particle physics, high-frequency physics, cold fusion research and biophysics, biochemistry; and resulted in the development and application of research and development methodologies.
2. The universal scalar logarithmic gravitational standing wave is a carrier wave (the “neutral force"). Time is gravity.

If Time is the information from the 1st dimension and Keely says time is gravity, then, gravity is the information from the Sun, not the 1st dimension, manifesting in the 3rd dimension. Gravity has ties to matter and that is different from the 1st dimensional characteristics of pure information).

"Time carries light and life as waves".

The Ideo-rings are gravity, and it holds the total information to control all 'living' functions of earth.

Imagine B. Fuller’s Tetrahedron in a Star of David configuration, inside both Sun and earth, transmitting and receiving gravity-total-information from the Diehold or more practically, we can call it the Transmitter).
3. All sympathetic streams of energy are composed of triple flows that govern all orders of positive and negative radiation.

Keely’s Three Systems
Keely has discovered that all sympathetic streams, cerebellic, gravital, magnetic and electric, are composed of triple flows, this fact governing all terrestrial and celestial orders of positive and negative radiation. In gravity it would be more correct to speak of triple connective links, as there is no flow of gravity.
4. Gravity is radiant pressure of remote forces

Radiant pressure model of remote forces, dipole (anti)gravity
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 285#p36028
Electro magnetic radiation or visible light is produced when an electron (an electric monopole) lowers its orbit and releases its energy in the form of light

It is theorized that black holes contain magnetic monopoles and when these extremely dense, extremely small, extremely energetic magnetic monopoles release energy by lowering their orbit they radiate magneto–electric radiation, our SuperLight.

As energy is essentially positive, it is impossible for any part of space to have negative intrinsic energy. Hence those parts of space in which there is no resultant force, such as the points of equilibrium in the space between the different bodies of a system, and within the substance of each body, must have an intrinsic energy per unit volume greater than (1/8 π)R2, where R is the greatest possible value of the intensity of gravitating force in any part of the universe. The assumption, therefore, that gravitation arises from the action of the surrounding medium in the way pointed out, leads to the conclusion that every part of this medium possesses, when undisturbed, an enormous intrinsic energy, and that the presence of dense bodies influences the medium so as to diminish this energy wherever there is a resultant attraction'.
5. Meissner or Morphic fields surround all bioplasmic bodies which receive their information from the universal scalar logarithmic gravitational standing wave or carrier wave that permeates the Universe

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... &start=225
Well, then, what is the biofield? It appears to be a genuine new force in science. It manifests as a physical force clearly observed on all types of biological matter. As of this time (1989) it appears to be a force which produces movement at right angles around the human body. It does not push or pull like gravity or electrostatic forces. It appears to be in the form of a circular or spiral force around the body. The origin of the force is not electrical, magnetic, heat, or gravitational.

Taken together, the findings of Brown, Jones, the author, and other researchers all point to connections between living organisms, spin, and geomagnetic activity. All living organisms seem to be in resonance with Earth’s dynamic magnetic field. Earth’s magnetic field is in turn a function of solar activity and the positions of the Moon, and at least some of the planets.

Spin forces might be called “form forces” or “organizing forces”, for they help form complex living organisms, which abound with spirals, helixes, and circles over and over again in myriads of different ways from double helices in DNA and RNA to Whirling Dervishes.
5. The universe is fractal

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 435#p38133
Because a fractal signifies infinite compression, it is what spans the gap between the symmetries of the very small and the very large. Fractals exhibit self-similarity, meaning their inner structure has the same pattern as their outer structure - like a pine cone or a fern tree.

Just as fractality describes the geometry of waves of energy or charge, fractals manifest as wave patterns that evolve ad infinitum - like an encoded thread linking larger spirals to infinitely smaller ones.

All the Platonic solids are Golden Mean-proportioned. Representative of our global scientific heritage, the Golden Mean is now being rediscovered and applied to cutting-edge physics and breakthrough technologies.

The Fractal Field Unified Theory and the principle of the Golden Mean allow for the addition and multiplication of waves of charge and energy. The idea of symmetry is vital to both.

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:22 am

lizzie wrote: Ah, I think I understand. The “Diehold” or “Repository of Pure Information” (God, Zero Point, etc) unfolds in this dimension as fractals of "information". A fractal field operates and express itself through the principles of phase conjugation.
Try to read me literal.

Take a plate and fill it with saltwater. Then let it be and watch how it is changing from very fluid to semifluid and in the end all that remains are salt crystals. Near the end, when there is still low moisture available there may happen a lot on the plate. Chemical reactions, mabye electricity, maybe a few other vibrations. And the crystals evolve into certain shapes.

If we now analyse this space-time we will tend to think the observed is the matter and its rules. We will see a plate (space) and salt in different states (matter) and a tiny bit water (super fluid aether). We will see that the water is the catalysator of creation. We will see that if we vibrate the water in different frequencies that creation changes. We probably recognize that the water is vanishing towards a point of zero availability (thermodynamics/entrophy). We will say: This are the (meta) physical rules of our space time. We will asume those rules are written in stone due to the lenght of the observation of the space-time.

Now take a cup of water and pour it on the plate. All rules are gone. Shapes dissolve, no forms, different chemistry, different electricity and fields. All assumptions about the nature of the plates space-time have been only the description of one possible season on the plate.

This is a riddle, because the frequency of the super fulid aethers ebb and flow is very low and can only observed indirectly as transcendence. On the other hand a high availabilty of super fluid aether boosts humans mind. It is self-revealing so to speak. Personally i d say it happens at 0.5 or mabye 0.25 of a galactic year. But i have no real opinion about the frequency at the moment.

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:49 am

The Golden Age and the Fallen Angels

At a certain point in history the amount and/or density of the super fluid aether was just right to drill a hole into it. Much like we may drill a hole into jelly bean. This was short after the last aether flood peak. This was the time when then first forefathers arrived on earth. Much like Moses they used a red staff to cross the ocean. It wasnt a bending of time or space, it was a tunnel from one space-time to another. When the first forefathers arrived they have been confused/dearanged, because they had moved into a different reality.(C. Barrios Book of Destiny)

The arriving group consisted allready of colored people, black, white and all shades inbetween and they all stood there waiting for the first rise of the sun.

Although the fluid aether was already lowering it was enough available to manifest thoughts and to support extreme longevity. The meeting of the native humans with the forefathers is what created all the myths about fallen angels. And those thoughts manifested into cyclops, chimera and what not. This was a very difficult time.

Later, when the super fluid aether was only "knee high" it was the golden age. It was not enough to spontaneously manifest thoughts, but enought to move megaliths just by singing a song, by stimulating the aether. This was the time of the mages, enough food and a rather easy living with a minimum of "negative" manifestations.

By the time the magic lost power. Aether was and still is retreating. This was the dawn of greed and slavery for the sake of power. Some of those with knowledge slaved the people to use the aether belonging to their bodies and mind. This was done to compensate for the loss of natural aether. People lost their ability to see through the creation. They lost the ability to hear the stars singing. This was the dawn of the great leaders and group dynamics. Where people founded nations and transfered the avilable aether towards the top of the hirarchy. So the leader(s) where able to see through creation to lead their people.

The rest is rather well known history. We are close to zero aether. People talk about "zombie" citizens and the leaders almost lost their vista. Stupidity, blindness and insanity are abundant.

However, we are probably very close to the days where it may rise again. It will raise slowly and the next peak flood is millennia ahead. We are looking towards a golden age if we survive the zero point and dont bring to much heritage of stupidity into the next aether season.