Dating Major Events of the Past

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

Dating Major Events of the Past

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:15 am

- This is my first post since the forum's recent Doomsday event. My previous username was LK in lower case.
- I'd like to discuss on this thread possible and probable dates for past events of the Saturn and Solar Systems and the evidence for such postulates.
- I think it was in January that there was some discussion of dating on my thread about Transmutation, which Arcus seems to have salvaged. I hope that discussion of dating can proceed here.
- Here is a list of major events and tentative dates for them.
Formation of the Sun ---- > ??? from Vela pulsar says Upriver
Formation of the Saturn System: Formation of:
Saturn -------------------- > ??? from Vela pulsar says Upriver
Jupiter -------------------- > ??? Jupiter replaced Saturn when Earth's poles flipped says Dwardu Cardona
Moon ---------------------- >20kyr
Mars ---------------------- >20kyr
Earth --------------------- 20kyr-200Myr Ted Holden said Robt Bass at BYU reworked Kelvin's calculations for Earth's heat to find 200Myr as max age of radioactive elements
Titan --------------------- 9kyr
Venus --------------------- 9kyr
surface features of planets & planetoids:
Moon -------------------- >5kyr
Mars -------------------- >5-30kyr dated by Robt Grubaugh based on rate of decay of N15 in air and rate of dust accumulation on surface
Earth -------------------- >5-30kyr based on rate of He3 in air ???
Titan -------------------- >5kyr
Venus ------------------- >5kyr
Golden Age ------------- >5kyr
Polar Column ----------- >5kyr
Patriarchs -------------- >5kyr
Underwater Cities ----- >5kyr
Great Flood ------------ 4.4kyr
Great Pyramid --------- 4.3kyr
Abraham --------------- 3.7kyr
Moses ------------------ 3.5kyr
Santorini eruption ---- 3.2kyr
King David ------------- 3kyr
Solomon's Temple ----- 2.9kyr
Thutmose III ----------- 2.9kyr
Ramses I & II ---------- 2.8kyr
Akhenaten ------------- 2.7kyr
Tutankhamen --------- 2.7kyr

That's the order I think the events probably occurred in. I'll have to finish this later.

Lloyd

Re: Dating Major Events of the Past

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:31 pm

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:41 pm

Lloyd wrote:wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Ah ... the beauty of this board. :)

Too bad some folks assign or associate some sort of ... "stigma" ... to this section. Nothing could be further from the truth! After all, aren't we all a little bit "wwwwwwweeeeeeee"? :lol: And some of humanity's best has come from that ... quality. ;)

I don't think it's coincidental that New Insights precedes and is closely related to Mad Ideas in the naming of the board. Good ol' NIAMI (New Insights and Mad Ideas).
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:33 pm

I'M MAD
- i DON'T CARE AT ALL FOR THIS CRAP OF NOT BEING ALLOWED TO EDIT YOUR OWN POSTS AFTER 5 MINUTES OR SOMETHING.
- THIS NEW RULE IS TOTAL CRAP. i'M LEAVING HERE PERMANENTLY OR SO.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:19 pm

Responded to via PM.

With regard to editing time once a posting has been submitted, all member are encouraged to read the forum's Rules and Guidelines with particular attention to Dave Smith's Rules and Guidelines - Note on edits addendum in the Announcements section.
Dave Smith wrote:Just a note to add in reference to editing times, as the matter has been raised on more than one occasion.

This forum has had the editing time set to expire after one hour. Most forums allow only a few minutes, if any time at all. As the Thunderbolts forum is in essence of a scientific nature, all posters should be accountable for what they post. Giving consideration to the fact that a good number of posts will contain a certain amount of technical information, we have allowed an hour which is both ample and generous. Proof-reading should be done before you hit the submit button.

Should anyone have the absolute need to edit a post after this time, they can submit a request to a moderator or admin who have access to edit if need be, and all reasonable requests in this regard will be actioned.

Cheers, Dave Smith.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad