What are your thoughts on creation , destruction and the EU?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Atlas

What are your thoughts on creation , destruction and the EU?

Unread post by Atlas » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:04 pm

If you have studied the Electric Universe for a while you most certainly know of the destruction of Mars and possibly the asteroid belt. You know similar storms have swept the Earth in the past and will probably come again some time in the future.

Are you of the belief that these events coincide with some higher order, that there are those who know when these come and know how to usher the world through these terrible events? Or do you believe they are coincidental events in the non-created, evolutionary universe?

Also - if you believe in creation - do you believe we were meant to discover the Electric Universe?
We are never at home, we are always beyond. Fear, desire, hope, project us toward the future and steal from us the feeling and consideration of what is, to busy us with what will be, even when we shall no longer be.

Heftruck

Re: What are your thoughts on creation , destruction and the EU?

Unread post by Heftruck » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:05 am

I think it's rather foolish to put faith in anything unknowable.

Atlas

Unread post by Atlas » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:34 am

This has nothing to do with faith. What I'm trying to do is get a feeling for what people believe may be going on in our world. With an understanding of the EU people may see how our world goes through periods of destruction. What I want to see is if any of the people on this forum try to relate these events with modern times, and perhaps how a guiding hand (the powers that be) would prepare for them.
We are never at home, we are always beyond. Fear, desire, hope, project us toward the future and steal from us the feeling and consideration of what is, to busy us with what will be, even when we shall no longer be.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:03 pm

Presently, I do believe that the earth undergoes periodic natural cataclysmic events, perhaps due to our solar system passing through galactic plasma streams. Our sun could go into arc discharge mode. Could the Mayan calendar be based on these events? 2012 may answer that.
I am also quite willing to believe that advanced civilisations are masters of plasma, and that Zeus and Sons, Galactic Engineering Co. could create, modify or destroy planets or whole solar systems with ease.
I feel that the EU truth has intentionally been hidden from us for millenia, as this knowlege would lead to humanity possessing God like powers. I don't think the knowledge has been denied us to keep us from progressing, but to prevent us from destroying ourselves or our planet, or, humanity being what it is, creating weapons.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:22 pm

To restate the obvious; with regard to any perception, belief, or hypothesis of some sort of guiding hand, intelligence, or presence involved with the way the universe operates it seems that's always going to have to be relegated to each individual's personal philosophy and preferences. But, from an objective viewpoint, I think this is appropos - extracted from a recent post I made to the cymatics thread [emphasis added]:
As the water is subjected to gradually increasing frequencies,
the complexity of the patterns increases with the
increasing pitch of the exciting tone. At a critical pitch the
entire structure dissolves into chaos, only to re-configure into
a higher order of complexity, as the tone continues to ascend

[Ed. note: A similar progression can be seen in the sequence
of images from the book on our front cover (see page 16 for
full explanation). Between each of these successive sound figures
an interval of chaos transpires where no coherent forms
are evident.]

This process of chaos and re-integration is seen throughout
nature, from the valence fields of electrons within the atom
(the Periodic Table of Elements), to complex weather patterns,
to intricate, physiological processes within our bodies that
allow us to function in homeostasis within an ever-changing
sea of vibrations (our environment). It also serves as a ‘living
metaphor’ for the process of evolution occurring at all levels of
creation, from the physical to the subtlest domains of consciousness
– and its implications are equally vast
As seen throughout the cymatics video, the process of chaos and re-integration works both ways in a dynamic universe i.e. ascending and descending modes of oscillatory vibration, fundamental tones and harmonics.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

Heftruck

Unread post by Heftruck » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:29 pm

GaryN wrote:Presently, I do believe that the earth undergoes periodic natural cataclysmic events, perhaps due to our solar system passing through galactic plasma streams. Our sun could go into arc discharge mode. Could the Mayan calendar be based on these events? 2012 may answer that.
I am also quite willing to believe that advanced civilisations are masters of plasma, and that Zeus and Sons, Galactic Engineering Co. could create, modify or destroy planets or whole solar systems with ease.
I feel that the EU truth has intentionally been hidden from us for millenia, as this knowlege would lead to humanity possessing God like powers. I don't think the knowledge has been denied us to keep us from progressing, but to prevent us from destroying ourselves or our planet, or, humanity being what it is, creating weapons.
Where'd you get those kind of ideas?

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:16 pm

The use of the word "creation" itself requires the postulation of an event that requires faith . Science has nothing to say of such queries as it is UNVERIFIABLE , and defies Causality in the first place. However I do think that existence has an identity that exist in each existent. Each entity acting always and only in accordance with its identity. There certainly do seem to be cycles and familiar patterns [which is what the law of identity is i.e recognizable essential qualities] in nature/weather etc. All those comments about advanced civilizations are arbitrary as there is as little evidence for them as for a "creator"
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:44 pm

Where'd you get those kind of ideas?
Nothing original, I'm sure. (Douglas)Adams, Lem, Stapledon? Tesla, Faraday, Weber?
I have read a lot of science fiction and fact, but I think my only recent awakening to the
EU idea fills in a lot of gaps, almost an epiphany. My poor old brain is now having to re-integrate
50 years of reading!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:41 pm

GaryN wrote:<snip> My poor old brain is now having to re-integrate
50 years of reading!
For the last ... oh 8 years or so ... I've been having to unlearn the prior 40 or so of learning! So I figure at that rate by the time I'm dead or dying I might be prepared for the re-integration stage. :lol:

Ok, so it's not actually that bad. Seems as I unlearn, I also re-integrate. Or something ....
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:20 pm

My, my Mr. Plasmatic...
"However I do think that existence has an identity that exist in each existent."
You realize that you have made the ultimate statement of faith here?
This is a nearly direct quote from YHWH Himself:
"I am that I am"
Your material god, however, has neither directive, nor mechanism for the production of intelligence.
Or is "intelligence" just a product of your imagination?
Funny, I've always thought imagination was a function of my intelligence!
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:34 pm

You have no Idea what you talking about!

Nice scarecrow , which consists of a false analogy.First off , YHWH is not an entity it is a name given to a Planet [saturn , see God star and Flare star] that men wrote about in a story that youve read.

The law /axiom of Identity is a fact of reality. It is implicit in every perception one can make. Faith is the belief in something that there is no objective evidence of or in spite of objective evidence. I do not believe in the false concept "GOD" so the"your" in your assertion is false. I dont presume to answer the UNANSWERABLE question of where Existence and the corresponding Identity of existents comes from. That is ONLY a querry of FAITH.

If you believe identity is a product of faith then could you please demonstrate for me by turning the identity of the 1 dollar bills in my pocket into 1000.00 bills. Whats wrong ....you cant ??? oh well I guess the Law of Identity wont obey your faith!!!
"Logic is the art of non-contradictory identification"......" I am therefore Ill think"
Ayn Rand
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:56 pm

What the heck are you talking about? What kind of "faith" have you encountered to make you such a cynic?
Why do you try to equate "faith" with magic? And read your own statement:
"First off, YHWH is not an entity it is a name given to a Planet [saturn , see God star and Flare star] that men wrote about in a story that youve read." I'm assuming you believe this?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Plasmatic

Unread post by Plasmatic » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:12 pm

Im not sure what you are asking. Im saying faith is "belief" WITHOUT evidence or in SPITE of evidence. I "believe" what I said about YHWH because ive studied the EVIDENCE . Read GOD STAR

You seem confused because you arent aware of the implications of your own epistemology [skepticism] so you dont see the connection between your assertion that knowledge is based on "faith" and what you called "magic" . [my request of you which is based on the obvious implications of your assertions]
Ayn Rand
Aristotle

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:28 am

Plasmatic, my friend, did I start this debate??? Maybe so...
I did not mean to imply that a collection of facts is devoid of any intrinsic meaning whatsoever.
Patterns in nature are certainly more observable the more facts we have collected.
What "meaning" we try or are able to find in those patterns, however, is entirely founded in our belief set,
or will serve to overturn our belief set, our paradigm. You seem to be saying that no beliefs are required in the development of our "understanding" of the facts. If this is indeed how you feel, then I indeed disagree. The history of science, and the variety of commentaries and threads on this forum, bear me out.

Atlas

Unread post by Atlas » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:38 am

Putting creation aside for a moment, what about the destructive events of the past? I'm not sure that the EU is entirely an underground theory and belief. It is almost too self-evident for the powers that be to ignore it.

On one hand I can understand why it would be important to keep the world ignorant of it. If we explore our past then we discover that these major events can happen again, and this would breed fear and all the bad things that come with it. On the other hand it is important to pay attention to the changes that are taking place in our world, above and below the surface. We must also know when these cataclysmic changes are scheduled to happen again, and to prepare for them. I am not convinced that with all the billion dollar satellites and antennae systems in place that they have still not figured out how a tornado works, or where the charge separation for lightning comes from. Someone knows, but they also know that it is important that we don't.

IF someone was preparing for it and knew about it all along what would be their motives, in your opinion?