Is there a theory of the atoms based on electricity?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

Re: Is there a theory of the atoms based on electricity?

Unread post by Lloyd » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:15 pm

* I just emailed Joseph as follows.
* Do you have time to answer questions that members may have?
* Do you have a clear idea of how space matter units form into normal matter particles? I read your paragraph about "Pair Production", which seems to be the clearest statement you've made on your site about particles forming from space matter [near a heavy nucleus].
* We've read several other theories, which state that particles form from photons. Do you agree or disagree? Which experiments or observations do you think prove or disprove that particles form from photons? One of your videos shows a photon as a wavy chain of magnetic space matter units, which fly away at light speed after the chain forms. What would cause it to fly away? How many units are in each photon chain? Are photons unidirectional, like bullets, or omnidirectional, like sound?
* Your idea that space matter contracts and expands seems to be a good explanation of attraction and repulsion. Do you have a diagram for your model of space matter units, that would show how they're able to contract and expand?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Just a quick THANK YOU to those posting in this thread.
you are helping me comprehend what I detect.
kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Lloyd wrote:* I just emailed Joseph as follows.
Do you have time to answer questions that members may have?
* Do you have a clear idea of how space matter units form into normal matter particles? I read your paragraph about "Pair Production", which seems to be the clearest statement you've made on your site about particles forming from space matter [near a heavy nucleus].
* We've read several other theories, which state that particles form from photons. Do you agree or disagree? Which experiments or observations do you think prove or disprove that particles form from photons? One of your videos shows a photon as a wavy chain of magnetic space matter units, which fly away at light speed after the chain forms. What would cause it to fly away? How many units are in each photon chain? Are photons unidirectional, like bullets, or omnidirectional, like sound?
* Your idea that space matter contracts and expands seems to be a good explanation of attraction and repulsion. Do you have a diagram for your model of space matter units, that would show how they're able to contract and expand?
Funny, that is a MAIN premis of APM....oh the humanity.
:D

What ever shall I do with my brain Steven?
LOL.
Love you brother.

I just had too, but I await with excitment more information that agrees in critial ideas.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Farsight wrote:It comes back to the same important point: space isn't made out of particles. A wave in space is what a particle is. Straight up Lloyd, I'm not kidding you about this. If the wave is going in a straight line it's a photon, if it's going round and round it's an electron, et cetera. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_the ... f_the_atom and read about de Broglie in 1924. This is what lies at the heart of quantum physics and matter waves.
This is incorrect. Space has a feature: "distance" (separation) and as such has at least one property. Space cannot equal nothing. There is no other way than to admit that what we call "space" is the linear motion of photons. The paths that are travelled by photons is the fabric that space is made of. I would agree that a photon having spin is what makes a detectable photon, by also having a "time" property.

Add 7 layers of spin on top of that and you get an electron.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:12 pm

Lloyd to Joseph: * Your idea that space matter contracts and expands seems to be a good explanation of attraction and repulsion. Do you have a diagram for your model of space matter units, that would show how they're able to contract and expand?
JL: Funny, that is a MAIN premis of APM
* I didn't notice APM says contraction and expansion of aether is the cause of attraction and repulsion of particles. I found this quote from APM Chapter 4.
Because each quantum unit of Aether is independent, the Aether unit manipulates just like gaseous matter. Every subatomic action manipulates physical space-resonance to some degree. This manipulation occurs through Aether unit folding. All alternating currents also distort the Aether as the expansion and contraction of electrons occur. Electrons can expand and contract by changing their toroidal radii. As the smaller radius shrinks, the larger radius grows, thus conserving the angular momentum. Nevertheless, the Aether radius (spherical resonance) changes with the large radius of the electron. Thus as the electron expands and contracts, so does the Aether, making it possible to modulate Aether units directly, just as Tesla proposed.
* Is there a better quote that you know of? Do you know if there's a good picture of that on the website or in the book?

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:45 pm

* On the previous page where atoms are diagrammed. what do yous think of the onion-like arrangement of aether, or space matter, with the densest layer being adjacent to the nucleus and each consecutive layer being less dense than the previous one? We normally think of that inverse square law model as representative of gravitation, but Mathis seems to say gravitation only depends on one radius, while it's the EM force that follows the inverse square law, which latter is dependent on two bodies.
* Anyway, doesn't it seem reasonable that aether   could be arranged in layers like that and the layers could account for the "orbital" shells of electrons, which don't really orbit, but float on the aether? And doesn't it seem reasonable that each aether layer would have a different frequency, which would emit photons of the same frequency, accounting for the many spectral emission lines, such as for hydrogen?
* Here's a diagram of Mr. George's magnetic field lines model, which I think is similar to his model for photons, except that he seems to say that a photon would be a shorter chain of emp, or aether magnetic particles, in a sine wave form. Does it make sense? Or does it go against any observations of photons?
* The emp's are labeled with N and S meaning north and south poles.
* Here's something I just read in one of George's videos.
[A] charged particle, like [an] electron, has a standing electric field and [a] magnetic field [at] right angle[s]. ... Electric field lines hold [the] nucleus and [the] electrons in an atom ... together [and] atoms in a molecule ... together.
* That seems consistent with Mathis and EU theory. When he says "lines" he seems to mean physical lines or chains of aether particles or space matter units.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:58 am

If I could just possibly add a thought?
It's not an either or neither situation.
Consequences arise of the manipulation of the aether flows.
I say flows because thats what I detect, at the surface area it is in layers going in opposite directions to itself, layer upon layer and they raise and fall, a consequence is the clouds base imho.
The flows are following LINES, neutral carrier LINES.
The geometry of those LINES leads to mass forming into 3D, the variation in geometry leads to the periodic table of elements.
Once formed each and every atom then creates it's own unique FIELD about it, and is maintained as such as long as there is a constant supply in balance of both spin charge flows.
A beam of one side of this duality directed through a compound aggregation of elements would lead imho to the loosening apart of the attractions together normally operating when the duality supply is omni present.

The lines never ever ever move, instant communication along the lines.
As each atom switchs across to it's neighboroughing position relative to flow direction, nothing is moving, everything is switching, the apparent movement is rate of switching, hence time will be relative to each flow rate , divert a flow and go in the opposite direction to the flow diverted, in any direction the geometry supports.
the flows are time.
Time is relative to switching ability rate, light can switch at the rate found, sound slower, we can run at the rate We can switch, We are not moving in isolation but switching position .
We have our own independent FIELD, the field in total switchs, as does a bees, as does a tree, as does a fish.
It's all by field.
I am maintained within the field I have, the planet within its.
Sorry I start rambling, it's fabulous and so is this site, well done.
kevin

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:30 am

Lloyd wrote:
I just happened to notice that, since the protons are said to be spinning disks, the neutrons must be spinning balls, if they're in physical contact with spinning disks. I'm not as pleased with this model as I was initially.
[Mathis]

Needn't be lulled by his simplistic cutout cardboard images. We are talking dynamic EM/ES flux/force fields here, and have to consider what is meant by "physical contact".
Electrons float on the denser aether.
[George]

Electrons, and the other primary atomic bits, are not 'buoyed up" by an aether.

They are sustained by it.

s

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:41 am

Can anyone here, other then my friend David Thomson who wrote the APM theory, tell me why a Tesla Coil has a top terminal Toroidal shape or as in a plasma ball, a Spherical shape?
Can Miles information tell us that?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:39 am

* JL, re the TC top terminal shape, this site says as follows.
http://www.capturedlightning.org/hot-st ... psync.html
- The top terminal appears to be acting as a simple capacitor in parallel with the coil’s self capacitance.
... Conclusion: The top and bottom currents in the secondary inductor are almost perfectly in phase. If the 1/4 wave model of Tesla coil secondary inductors were true, these currents should be 90 degrees out of phase. However, the lumped element models match the results seen. A spice model (that uses lumped elements) predicts the behavior seen very well. It appears that the 1/4 wave theory of Tesla coil operation is incorrect. The model also accounts for the lower current seen between the top of the secondary and the top terminal. Apparently, the self capacitance of the secondary inductor is acting in parallel with the capacitance of the top terminal and the currents are dividing between the two, as simple calculation would predict.

* Does that make sense, or does it answer the question at all?

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:13 am

Kevin: Consequences arise of [from?] the manipulation of the aether flows. I say flows because thats what I detect, at the surface area it is in layers going in opposite directions to itself, layer upon layer and they raise and fall ...
* How do you detect aether or aether flows?
* By surface area, do you mean the surface of the atomic nucleus? Do you mean the surface of the nucleus spins one way and the first aether layer spins the opposite way? And each consecutive layer spins the opposite way of the adjacent layer?
* How much rising and falling of the layers do you mean?
* George thinks the electrons are fairly stationary until they receive motion, such as from heat, that causes them to oscillate, either horizontally or vertically. Vertical oscillation would mean rising and falling of the electrons. Is that what you're referring to?
... a consequence is the clouds base imho.
* What's a clouds base and what's it a consequence of?
... The flows are following LINES, neutral carrier LINES. The geometry of those LINES leads to mass forming into 3D, the variation in geometry leads to the periodic table of elements.
* Are you talking about lines within atoms or outside of atoms? Are you talking about the same kind of lines that George was talking about, i.e. chains of ether magnetic particles [outside of atoms, I think]?
... Once formed each and every atom then creates it's own unique FIELD about it, and is maintained as such as long as there is a constant supply in balance of both spin charge flows.
* What do you mean by "both spin charge flows"? Are all these flows you're talking about supposed to be the same thing?
... A beam of one side of this duality directed through a compound aggregation of elements would lead imho to the loosening apart of the attractions together normally operating when the duality supply is omni present.
* By "duality" are you referring to two different "spin charge flows"? What "loosening" of "attractions" are you talking about? Do you mean the attractions that hold atoms together in molecules, or particles in an atom?
... The lines never ever ever move, instant communication along the lines. As each atom switchs across to it's neighboroughing position relative to flow direction, nothing is moving, everything is switching, the apparent movement is rate of switching, hence time will be relative to each flow rate , divert a flow and go in the opposite direction to the flow diverted, in any direction the geometry supports. The flows are time. Time is relative to switching ability rate, light can switch at the rate found, sound slower, we can run at the rate We can switch, We are not moving in isolation but switching position.
... We have our own independent FIELD, the field in total switchs, as does a bees, as does a tree, as does a fish. It's all by field. I am maintained within the field I have, the planet within its.
* Could you show us a diagram of the model you're describing here? Your words are vague and your antecedents are hard to clarify. By fields, do you mean the kinds of fields that Sheldrake talks about - morphogenic fields etc?

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:24 am

George: Electrons float on the denser aether.
SS: Electrons, and the other primary atomic bits, are not 'buoyed up" by an aether. They are sustained by it.
* George doesn't say that other atomic bits are buoyed by aether, just that electrons are. The aether floats on the nucleus and electrons float on the denser layers of aether. The reason there seems to be denser aether covering the nucleus is that electrons would otherwise fall into the nucleus. That seems to be a much simpler theory than Mathis's idea.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:08 pm

* I'm trying to compile a list of the major physics experiments that provide info about the nature of atomic particles etc. I hope to have a summary of each experiment too and use all that info to compare the various theories to to see which conglomerate of theory parts best conform to all the known experimental results. I joined a physics forum and started a thread for that at http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread ... ost2441647, where I posted a list of 30 some experiments so far. Any of you can let me know of any other experiments that need to be added.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Lloyd,
I am a dowser, and use rods which I hold in my hands, the most sensitive been carbon fibre.
I try to stay at my scale, but can think it inwards and outwards, but I am a mere human being, and that appears as very inadequate in proof world.
I can mark out and measure all I detect, even on my own.
I find the lines are one inch in width, and are dead straight.
my rods simply align onto each edge of that line as I come at it from both directions.

now You have to think if you can accept such a suggestion or not?

My rods align to whatever signal/s I concentrate upon, and the signal recognition has built up over years of trial and error, if i were to think of You whilst stood near you I can detect you directly, and can follow You from behind walls or anywhere, the concentration to do that is hard.
i can then switch thinking to each aspect of you, the fields eminating about you, the directions of flows of same, i can then draw out You, not the biological body, the actual You.
As for at the surface I mean normally at the surface hand height as i wander about, the flow levels i have to lean right down as close to the surface as possible, my rods react to the flows, the bottom flow level rises and falls twice daily, after sunrise and before sunset, it also varies seasonally and at the dictate of the moon.

This is all none visual, and my personal findings, many cannot fathom such, and as I have little or no schooling i am afraid my terminology and comprehension of physics terms etc is almost zero.
All I can offer is what I detect.

the geometry of the lines and measurements involved in distances apart and alignment angles all match to the fibonacci sequence, each line been a member of nine parallel lines in three groups of threes, if you can visualise 55 sets of nine parallel groups of lines all crossing a single point( middle no 5 line )at a sequence around 180 degrees, then visualise that that sequence creates a cross feature due to many of the lines been close to each others angles at ninty degrees to each other.
what also occurs is that switching from line to line occurs in spiral pathways where the flow content is attracted to the centre point.
If you can visualise two adjacent such points with similer but adjacent number lines relative to fibonacci, thus 55 and 34, and that point also creating a cross feature that corresponds to the earlier described one, then You have a cross feature of opposite spin charges concentrated into the four arms of each cross.
i know they are opposite spins because I can follow them as they spiral into or out of the central points , they are either clockwise spirals or counter clockwise.
Think of both the swastika and celtic cross.
Thus radiating from these two points crosses are bordered pathways, and seperate spirals travel along these in SLINKY or DNA fashion, the border walls setting up a bloch wall situation where the opposite flow s are concentrated along them.
I cannot draw this out, if i simplify it , it looses it's descriptive meaning.
I found the fibonacci matching measures of all of this before I ever heard of fibonacci, when i saw the fibonacci sequence and realised the consequences I nearly flipped, litterally.
if you cannot comprehend or accept anything like this, no problemo, lifes too short to be hassled.
We are radio recievers and antennae, i am a walking talking such, i know why the churchs and megaliths and pyramids are orientated and measure what they do, it's simple, ever ever so simple, I am a simple man, my head was empty.
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Kevin said: If I could just possibly add a thought? It's not an either or neither situation. Consequences arise of the manipulation of the aether flows. The flows are following LINES, neutral carrier LINES. The geometry of those LINES leads to mass forming into 3D, the variation in geometry leads to the periodic table of elements. Once formed each and every atom then creates it's own unique FIELD about it, and is maintained as such as long as there is a constant supply in balance of both spin charge flows.
Shape Power - May 18, 1997
http://keelynet.com/shapefor.htm
Practical Aether Engineering is accomplished in nature by the use of various geometric forms and patterns as witnessed in the fibonacci series, fractals, tiles, cones and tetrahedral shapes. When one understands that Aether, being the basic substrate of the universe, can be interferred with to such a degree as to produce all manner of energy and matter aggregations, it follows that everything is a result of Aether Engineering to various degrees.

The essence of how geometric patterns can influence energy flows is exactly the same as how antennas and other resonanting structures work. Since everything resonates and establishes an information and energy transfer between two or more resonant bodies, then a two dimensional pattern can precisely resonate to a three dimensional structure.

Just as a microwave horn or an antenna collects or transmits wave energy, so too can geometric patterns be used to collect, transmit or modulate surrounding energy fields, including aether.

Shape Power geometries are routinely used in the protective rings of ceremonial magic, the construction of amulets and talismans as well as the sigils (signatures) of various demonic or angelic entities. These patterns produce correspondences (resonances) to establish a contact with the desired entity or influence. By stimulating such a Shape Power geometry, you literally evoke or call forth the influence, just like making a phonecall.

There is a story that a group of experimenters etched the sigil of the elemental spirit of wind onto a printed circuit board. The board was subject to a high density fluctuating magnetic field (using various frequencies until an effect was noted). After a few minutes of excitation, the wind outside the building took on tornadic velocities and the building collapsed as the wind entity attempted to interphase with the resonator. 8-)

In a more practical sense, Shape Power can be understood as a means of biasing energy flows into a preferred pathway. That pathway is the geometry that reflects as a 3 dimensional structure that resonates and exchanges energy with other like resonant structures because they are now tuned.

Another interesting Shape Power correlation comes from a 'secret' alchemical meeting held in Chicago several years ago. The claim was that an LSD molecule was photographed under a stereo microscope and the frequency of the atoms making up the molecule were mapped to musical notes. This provided an acoustic 'song of LSD'. At a meeting of some 400 people, an image of the LSD molecule was projected onto a screen while the musical pattern was played. Everyone in the room was supposed to have gone on a virtual LSD trip, lasting several hours and without any chemical influence whatsoever. ;)

The Incunabula files indicate that the mandala/mantra for 5 alternate Earth's had been found and that a subject could be physically shifted to another reality simply by being exposed to the 2D and 3D map for it. Again, Shape Power. :D
Geometric Energy Fields
http://www.scribd.com/doc/21273382/Geom ... rgy-Fields