Electrogravitics

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Electrogravitics

Unread post by kevin » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Solar,
Top class post, thoughtfull and informative .
I love that TJJ See bloke, so many from this era appear to have been almost bulldozed aside by Einstein, it makes me sense a hidden hand making sure the veil was kept in place, but my same odd ball senses tell Me the TIME is here to lower the veil, maybe to test the consequences?
The net difference is fibonacci sequenced, not the false number system of tens.
55/34, 55 implosion ,34 emittance( imagine what the sun is packing on?
That sequence is relative to all the adjacent numbers 8,13/13,21/21,34 etc etc
The net difference is gravity, is light, is heat, is creation.
I find nine parallel lines arranged in sets of threes with a +50% gap between the sets as to between the three lines of each set.
I find that sets of these nines cross each other in fibonacci numbers, for instance 34 sets of lines of nine lines each, they do so at fibonacci sequencing around and around and around a central point where the centre fifth line of each set crosses.
Flowing along each independant line are variable width flows.
The sets of nine lines are just over 200 feet in width, the resultant geometry produces spiral pathways into and out of the central point, dependant upon the flow directions of all of the 306 lines will then determine whether an implosion o0r emittance from that central point is occuring, then it begins to get super complicated due to adjoing similer causing vesica pisces interferance pattterns between them and the FACT that the flows are layered on top of each other and circulating at ninty degrees to the incoming and emmitance .
This geometry creates ladders, best thought of in isolation as Jacobs spiral ladder to heaven, and theres' upward elevators and downward elevators, always sequenced to PHi and Pi, 1.618, .618.

IMHO, the sun is merely an enormous such device positioned in the lattice matrix of universe, it's emmitance been the net result of a sea of flow that is universal and in all directions at once, all to fibonacci sequencing, its variations been the result of variations in the flows in specific orientations.
the flows are TIME, the flows give a fluid TIME, not the false clockwork that We are FIXED by, the seasons are fluid, every second will be different to the next second as time does not exist in universe apart from sequencing switching, nothing is MOVING, it is a sea of ONE substance, not an independant aether, but an independant flow of the force in duality termed the aether that enables every finite point in the sea to orientate and have it's own FIELD of duality force , those fields coalesce and compound to form all in creation, anything can be and is anything else, We are the sun as we pass through the sea where the sun was, it's residual stress of the sea causes light and heat and gravity.
it causes creation, its all,
By field,
Biefeld brown.
Any re-orientated part of the ONE sea of universe has it's own field in duality.
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Junglelord said: Stanton Friedman Is Real and so are the propulsion systems that defy gravity. :D

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =30#p32047

UFO Propulsion Systems
http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/propulsion.htm
FROM THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL– Col. Philip J. Corso (1997)
The craft was able to displace gravity through the propagation of magnetic waves controlled by shifting the magnetic poles around the craft so as to control, or vector, not a propulsion system but the repulsion force of like charges.

It was as if gravity was being folded around the outside of the wave that enveloped the craft.

The craft itself was an electrical circuit. :D
The Mound Builders
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/centerindians7.html
Electromagnetic waves of earth energy occur at frequencies just below the range of human hearing. These waves are called the Schumann resonance factor. They occur between 3 and 6 hertz, which happen to be in the range of the "delta" waves of the human brain. Biofeedback instruments and medical EEG tests demonstrate this frequency. This is amplified along "Ley lines," stimulating modifications of consciousness, enabling perception of realms usually invisible to humans, but altogether real.

Many people go to the Earths Sacred Sites hoping that the energy will trigger a paranormal experience. These experiences include interdimensional communication with spirits, and contact with 'Star Visitors'. The vortex experience itself is a learning process, from which we can learn new ways of perceiving reality. According to the Teachings of Don Juan by Carlos Castenada, Don Juan believed the world to be an illusion that forms itself to fit the belief and expectations of the observer. Master ufologist Jacques Vallee, in Messengers of Deception posits similar belief, that ETs come to our reality through portals and assume the shape that best suits the beliefs of the observer.

Alfred Watkins coined the term Ley lines, in an attempt to define a complex network of straight lines connecting ancient sacred sites and mountains. These lines can be found at the Mounds built by the Ancient Mound Builders. Bruce Cathie has even measured the strength of these coincidental lines, and created a world chart of them. Sites such as Stonehenge, Easter Island, the Ancient Mounds and the Egyptian pyramids are all linked in a master convergence of a grand coincidence. Such places as mentioned collect and emit energy that can be used as an interdimensional portal by beings from either side. ;)

In Celtic mythology, the ancient mounds or sidhe were portals to an otherworld, accessed by astral flight or perhaps through actual travel (in ‘UFO’s) within an electromagnetic field where the leys converge (inter-dimensional vortex.) This is an organized grid, in the shape of tumuli and stone circes, interconnected by ley-lines or ‘dragon lines’ (meridians) which channel the fluctuating etheric flow.

The mound builders placed monoliths, dolmens and henges (gateways) at locations that form interlocking grids. By connecting these sites, the map begins to reveal that the earthworks produce geometric patterns in the shape of five pointed stars and some seem to map out constellations, upon the surface of Earth.

Chambered mounds, comprised of alternating rock (inorganic) and soil, (organic) are ‘orgone’ accumulators and concentrate energy, some emit sound waves, while others blank them out. These frequencies may have a positive effect on the bio-rhythms of someone within the chamber or enhance altered states of consciousness.

“The key energy meridians were employed by ancient priest-scientists as a musical system to stabilize the tectonic plates of the planet...” From the mother earth "the way of the Word" or "the power of the Word", the ancient priests used the language of Light to tune the planet like a giant harmonic bell.” :D

Nikola Tesla stated, "All matter comes from a primary substance, the luminiferous ether." He sensed the universe was "composed of a symphony of alternating currents with the harmonies played on a vast range of octaves," wrote Margaret Cheney. "To explore the whole range of electrical vibration, he sensed, would bring him closer to an understanding of the cosmic symphony."

In the beginning was the Word and sages meditate on the universal sound, Aum... to achieve transcendence. This is a description of the experience inside the chamber of Newgrange, written by George Russell in 1897:

As he spoke, he paused before a great mound overgrown with trees, and around it silver clear in the moonlight were immense stones piled, the remains of an original circle, and there was a dark low narrow entrance leading within - He took Con by the hand and in an instant they were standing in a lofty, cross shaped cave, built roughly of huge stones. "This was my palace. In days past many a one plucked here the purple flower of magic and the fruit of the tree of life......”

And even as he spoke, a light began to glow and to pervade the cave, and to obliterate the stone walls and the antique hieroglyphics engraven thereon, and to melt the earthen floor into itself like a fiery sun suddenly uprisen within the world, and there was everywhere a wandering ecstasy of sound; light and sound were one; light had a voice.....“I am Aengus, men call me young. I am the sunlight in the heart, moonlight in the mind; I am the light at the end of every dream....I will make you immortal; for my palace opens into the Gardens of the Sun."

When the Tuatha De Dannan were defeated by the Gaels and exiled beneath the mounds the Good God, the Dagda, assigned each one a sidhe. These sidhe, barrows or hillocks, were each a doorway to an underground realm of inexhaustible splendour and delight. The ‘front door’ to Avalon, appears to be Glastonbury Tor.

Beneath lay fairy palaces and Dagda's was Brugh na Boyne, (Newgrange) Llyr was given, sidh Fionnachaidh, Bodb Derg received Sidh Bodb, south of Galway and so on, the spots are still known to the Irish. It was from this time that the Gaelic gods received the name Aes Sidhe, the 'People of the Hills' every god, or fairy is a Fer-Sidhe, a 'man of the hill,' and every goddess a Bean-Sidhe, a 'woman of the hills.'

The 'higher beings' (Arianni) that the man who made the legendary flight to the enchanted ‘land beyond the poles,’ Admiral Richard E. Byrd claimed reside in the Inner-Earth, are capable of interstellar flight and must be in communication with others of their kind on hollow planets in our Solar System. They must be the technologically advanced and civilized visitors that ancient cultures called 'gods.'

They told Richard E. Byrd; “we have never interfered before in your race's wars, and barbarity, but now we must, for you have learned to tamper with a certain power that is not for man, namely, that of atomic energy. Our emissaries have already delivered messages to the powers of your world, and yet they do not heed. Now you have been chosen to be witness here that our world does exist. You see, our culture and science is many thousands of years beyond your race, Admiral.”

Morris Jessup wrote; “the astronomical evidence for UFO’s, while less voluminous than other types is better grounded in factual and quantitative data. It must be given great weight.” Throughout history, astronomers, by observation, have noted “lights in space, some of them near Mercury, Venus, Mars and the moon, and some between us and those orbs, so that they might be on their surfaces. In the case of the moon, lights have been seen on the surface.” Perhaps all planets have an inhabited fourth- dimensional world in the interior.

Enrique Castillo was in contact with ‘Pleiadians’ over a long period. On his fifth contact, in 1975, Castillo was taken to an under-sea base. The spaceship was banking visibly and began a perilous nosedive, the sea seemed to open up when the craft slowed down and plunged into the Pacific Ocean.

The initial darkness was suddenly illuminated and the water surrounding the craft was not touching it. The ‘cosmonaught’ explained this was due to an energy field which prevented the craft from being crushed by high pressure. :D They had entered the Marianas Trench, the deepest in the World.

“The craft is able to displace gravity through propagation of a magnetic wave, controlled by shifting the magnetic poles around the craft so as to vector, not a propulsion system, but the repulsion force of like charges…”

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Kevin said: IMHO, the sun is merely an enormous such device positioned in the lattice matrix of universe, its emittance has been the net result of a sea of flow that is universal and in all directions at once, all to fibonacci sequencing, its variations are the result of variations in the flows in specific orientations.

The flows are TIME, the flows give a fluid TIME; nothing is MOVING, it is a sea of ONE substance, not an independent aether, but an independent flow of the force in duality termed the aether that enables every finite point in the sea to orientate and have its own FIELD of duality force. We are the sun as we pass through the sea where the sun was, its residual stress of the sea causes light and heat and gravity.

The Mound Builders
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/centerindians14.html
Through my research on ancient mounds, the mound builders, underground tunnels, paranormal phenomenon and the mounds I found the essence that glues them together which is energy and the earth’s energy grid.

Ley lines are literally rivers of energy that not only flow through the earth but between worlds and universes. They are the veins to the Megaverse - a universal transportation system. They are attracted to places where they naturally attune to, known as nexus points.

The Ancients saw the stars as major sources of magical energy. They found that the suns tended to be intra-system node points for ley lines - but the energy flowed outwards from them and ‘not’ into them.

Many of the Mages believe that at the center of each star is a small pinpoint which intersects with the ‘no’ dimensional space. They believed that this is where the ‘Ancient Ones’ are being held.

They believe that the solar and lunar events provide erratic ley lines. In areas of intense gravity, such as pulsars and other ‘warped’ stars, ley line energy tends to pool to a much greater degree. Ley lines tend to follow loosely the demands of gravity, but they have been known to do extremely strange things. Nothing prevents these lines from running through a planetary core, underwater or solid objects.

On a planetary scale, the lines tend to form a web of fairly consistent lines based on all of the magical hot spots around the planet. Just as lines pool around ‘holy sites’, they also follow psychic hot spots.

Sometimes these weak lines never attach to any others and eventually bleed off into the environment, but it has been known that in many cases the weaker lines attach themselves to the stronger lines, becoming a permanent addition to the web work.

Ley lines vary in intensity depending upon the geographical makeup of an area, such as mineral deposits, underground streams and gravitational forces. Depending upon the location, ley lines will either support life or be detrimental to it.

Every valid sacred site has been found to have primary water under it. There are two types of water, however. There is the ‘water table’ water which is regarded as rain water absorbed by the earth. The other is called the ‘primary water’ which is created in the bowels of earth as the by-product of various chemical reactions. This water is forced under pressure towards the surface of Earth in what dowsers call ‘domes’. In Great Britain the domes are called ‘blind springs’.

Sacred Sites were built over these primary waters by our ancient ancestors that had the knowledge of such things. In many cases they used dowsers to locate these areas. These areas were also known to energy ley lines flowing along them.

Tony Wedd made an important discovery for our Age and an announcement that opened up a whole new theory on ley lines . He made claim that certain UFO sightings appeared to be in straight lines. He called them "orthotenies", meaning alignments of landed or low-level UFO sightings.

As a rule, ‘major’ ley lines don’t cross each other. When they do, the cross section is called a nexus point. At this intersection, rifts are formed, which is a tear in reality. The size of the rift would be in accordance to the stress of the reality of the environment around the nexus point proportional to the ley lines that cross.

Frequency of rift openings is determined by the relative strength of the nexus point. If a strong magical nexus exists, the chance to split Reality occurs more often.

The Earth Energy Grid is the earth’s electromagnetic field that envelops our planet with a geometric pattern of magnetic lines of force. The major energy pathways of which the energy travels, commonly referred to as ley lines are the earth chakras or power points. Where these ley lines intersect, an energy eddy or vortex occurs.

These power points are similar to electrical switches or energy transducers spreading around the planet in the precise geometry of an ‘icosadecahedron’. These structures worked much like that of the old radio with a crystal transmitter or receiver. They were all ‘tuned’ to particular electromagnetic frequencies, still working today as they did when originally built. As research progresses it is beginning to emerge that these tuned ancient structures were like antennae of radio towers that could be energized as sonic receptor sites according to a graduated dial of master transmissions.

In the 1960's the earth grid was re-discovered by three Russian scientists who were seeking a link to earth energy patterns and significant places in history. The precise geometry they found in the shape of a linked dodecahedron, which caused author John Mitchell to note: "A great scientific instrument lies sprawled over the entire surface of the globe.”

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:39 am

Classical Casimir effect for beads on a string

I could imagine particles being beads on another wave/knot-form cord.

If i imagine those spherical standing waves, then i see Saturn and its ring. He is resonating between his core and his torus/ring. The whole solar system is build of beads on a string. The string has somehow the form of a knot, a "master" vector with a looping look going through the whole solar system.

My question is what is the reference system of those waves or between WHAT exactly do those standing waves ...erm... stand. I have a hard time to imagine a standing wave without any reflectors. Even if they are not recognizable at a first look, i do think there is always a "wave emitter" and its counterpart. Which, if i was into math, would make me curious about the wave lengths.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:15 am

mague wrote:Classical Casimir effect for beads on a string

I could imagine particles being beads on another wave/knot-form cord.

If i imagine those spherical standing waves, then i see Saturn and its ring. He is resonating between his core and his torus/ring. The whole solar system is build of beads on a string. The string has somehow the form of a knot, a "master" vector with a looping look going through the whole solar system.

My question is what is the reference system of those waves or between WHAT exactly do those standing waves ...erm... stand. I have a hard time to imagine a standing wave without any reflectors. Even if they are not recognizable at a first look, i do think there is always a "wave emitter" and its counterpart. Which, if i was into math, would make me curious about the wave lengths.
All is one, a sea of super density, that which we consider as created matter/mass simply been waves within the solid, and able to switch about from finite point to adjoining finite point with speeds relative to the wave formation, and all such wave collections having attractive/repulsive interactions with all others.

Space been a variable but relatively aligned orientation of that solid, thus offering little resistance to switching( movement ) about in it.
Thus all things can and are at certain times all things, because all is one, one basic sea substance far denser than diamond.
Kevin

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:34 pm

For all the talk, the countless books written and millions of articles published, the proponents of electrogravitics have nothing to show. Nothing. Not a thing! Stop beating the dead horse!

In fact, this whole drawer on this forum is a waste of time! Talk is cheap, talk is counter productive! NOT a single alternative view point can be proven! I challenge anyone to prove to me that anything is real that is discussed in this drawer. But who am I. No body, so don't bother if you feel perturbed.

Nothing will come of these countless posts, we will all die and not accomplish anything. No spiritual awakening will happen, no free energy will be discovered, UFO's will not come to save us and so is Jesus. 2012 will just be another usual year, life will continue just as it is.

There is no government conspiracy, only the failing of the human nature. Everything else are delusions of this generations build on the shoulders of the previous generations delusions. THERE are no facts in the entire field of alternative "information". Just YOUR opinions, or the constant discombobulation of someone else opinions, later to be regurgitated by the next generation for their own "discovery" of the said (sad) opinion (s).

As it stands, no one has a working, verifiable and credibly HARDWARE, based on ANY alternatives. ITS not this way because of the reptilian run government conspiracy, IT'S because IT'S all nonsense.

OUT of the thousand patents for free energy all of them have been suppressed? In all the countries? In all the generation? NO, none of them work. And so it is with everything in this alternative "field".

There is ice, alive, turn ice into fire
I want, I need, to feel such desire
A pain lies deep, in the heart of my soul
This truth, unfolds, and I'm losing control
And I'm losing control..

I drift in this place, I can't see ahead
Searching around, for the answers

Tonight, I crave, sunlight on my face
For I, can see, it's lonely in space
A touch, can make, the senses awake
But fear, controls, your every mistake
Your every mistake..

I drift in this place, I can't see ahead
Searching around, for the answers..

And it's cold, outside, and I feel the winter
There's a chill, in the air, of secrets untold

Winter.. I feel the winter
Today is the yesterday of tomorrow.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Hi Influx,
I'm guessing that was a song lyric. Who by?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Influx, you cannot expect the people that have a brain, to produce the equipment that is black projects.
The only dead horse is those who refuse to admit that something is flying around and its not with lifting bodies.
Your telling me that unless I come up with real black technology, the governments do not have any...then what are black projects about?

You know there are 12 vectors of leverage in all systems, and need to know is level six and above, so half of everything is something you do not need to know, which in your book means does not need to exist.

Thats the dead horse. Of course they love people like you to tell people like me that I have a dead horse, which allows them to continue with their work undisturbed. It's working perfectly. Yet for the life of me, if we are not making the flying triangles, then who is?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Hi Influx

Funny stuff! :lol:

But I am worried for you. :shock:
Are you wandering around lost?..and just happened to hit the bottom drawer?
Perhaps you (like the "acceptable" mainstreamers) were chasing a Higgs Boson with your big electrified butterfly net :o , but got distracted by the fictional black hole puddles?

Gee mate ,watch out you don't fall off the edge of the earth!... I agree there is no big tortoise there to catch you... but maybe you think the rubber-sheet of "spacetime" will rebound you? .. but to where????

What to the main EU board/drawer?... with all its controversial ground breaking non mainstream brilliant hypothesis? Wouldn'tyou want a bit more proof?

TESLA, is on record as saying electrogravitics is feasible... and he has proven more... than any 10,000 feet firmly on flat earthers ;)

It is stimulating and interesting discussing it. OK?

Again bloody funny! ...we all have bad days..cheer up... it can only get better for you.

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:03 am

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi Influx, I'm guessing that was a song lyric. Who by?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKNVH9TORT0

It's techno, might not be your cup of tea.
Corpuscles wrote:Are you wandering around lost?..and just happened to hit the bottom drawer?

Yes, we all are lost. I have been reading alternative books since I was 12 years old. 20 years later, we still have nothing but FANTASIES filling the bookshelves. YOU can laugh all you want, but at the end it amounts to nothing! Just some charlatan making MONEY of of you. Who is laughing now? How many million of copies of these crap book have been sold?
Corpuscles wrote:TESLA, is on record as saying electrogravitics is feasible... and he has proven more...
Well then why cant I go to my local dealer and pick up a flying saucer for the family? OH wait...don't tell me its because
junglelord wrote:...there are 12 vectors of leverage..
and its all
junglelord wrote:...black projects...
junglelord wrote:Yet for the life of me, if we are not making the flying triangles, then who is?
And this proves WHAT? That we have electrogravitics? All classified, OR maybe just maybe, IT IS a stealth blimp. WOW, how exiting is that.
Corpuscles wrote:Wouldn't you want a bit more proof?
Of course, talk is talk, I would like some experiments proposed by EU, maybe there are, I have no idea. BUT, if EU is right, and I happen to think THAT MAYBE it is, where is the explanation for what follows next. Maybe it is of topic, but who cares. EU has not satisfactory explained what atoms are, What is light? The electric field, EM radiation? Gravity? EU seems to be purposely avoiding all these subjects because unlike cosmology and astronomy it would be a lot easier to test EUs theories on the mentioned subjects.

IF EU claims we have got it all wrong, then set us straight. If a theory is correct, in a sense that it actually describes the universe as it is, shouldn't it be all inclusive? Instead of nitpicking at cosmology and mythology. If gravity is somehow related to electricity, and can be effected somehow by electricity, then instead of endless debate lets all collectively fund some lab to do a test for us. Now imagine, what kind of support EU would generate for itself if we could ACTUALLY produce some working piece of HARDWARE that was based on EU? Especially if it was an "anti-gravity" drive.

We propose a test and carry it out, granted each of us might not have the funds to carry out any sort of research, but if we pooled our funds then perhaps we could accomplish something. As it stands right now am tired of talking.

IF all of you are so confident in your view points, THAT in FACT the gravity can be controlled or manipulated by electromagnetic forces somehow, shouldn't you be willing to actually DO something ABOUT it?

I don't care if this gets me banned, but I propose a foundation to test electrogravitics, that WE fund, how about it, I would be willing to put up 200 bucks for sure.
Corpuscles wrote:Gee mate ,watch out you don't fall off the edge of the earth!... I agree there is no big tortoise there to catch you... but maybe you think the rubber-sheet of "spacetime" will rebound you? .. but to where????
Um...

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:28 am

Hi Influx,
Crap tune, crap lyric but I more or less agree with the arguement in your post. :)
Much of what you say applies to mainstream science too. I have about 20 years on you and I have been reading scientists saying that a cure for cancer or for diabetes or whatever is just around the corner since before you were born. DNA is their latest thing. You can't look at the science news nowadays without some claim about the latest DNA discovery leaping out at you. Hell, they've probably just discovered the gene which makes people write posts like yours. :) Tomorrow, it will be the gene which makes people like me agree with people like you. :o
Intellectual masturbation the lot of it.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:06 am

Your right, we are the only life in the universe and there is no electrogravitics....glad we cleared that up....but what proof do you have to Prove your beliefs?
Seems like neither one of us has proof....except I have thousands of eye witness...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8520486.stm
Which in a court of law would trump your personal beliefs.
I have no reason to think that thousands of eye witness people are not valid.

While you on the other hand must give me explanations for all the sightings, from military, to commercial pilots, to cops, to regular joes like me and you...what are they all looking at?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTRSxzMgqs4&NR=1

Oh, right, its a blimp!

blimps that outfly military jets...some blimp technology that is...who owns it?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

MosaicDave

Unread post by MosaicDave » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:37 am

Influx wrote: I don't care if this gets me banned, but I propose a foundation to test electrogravitics, that WE fund, how about it, I would be willing to put up 200 bucks for sure.
Hmmm... Okay, I'll bite:

Back in the fall, I posted a thread here, relating to alleged anomalous forces on highly charged dielectrics:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =10&t=2352

I just checked, and the original paper I referenced, is still available at the original link:

http://www.space-mixing-theory.com/abstract2.htm
http://www.space-mixing-theory.com/article2.pdf

Now as it happens, since posting this thread originally, I've actually set up some instrumentation and replicated some of these experiments here in my own lab space, under very carefully controlled conditions. And, I believe we've observed some of the same effects Doyle Buehler describes, as well as some other Very Strange Things Indeed.

So, Influx: We'd be happy to accept your $200, and use it to help initiate a nucleus around which to further this investigation. I've only been able to give this but so much attention thus far, given the realities of life, etc. But, with appropriate support, we'd be willing to establish an entire separate phpBB3 forum on our server relating to this topic: to provide a space for others to discuss it; to facilitate others' attempts at independent replications, either confirming or contradicting the original claims; etc. You could even help out as a sort of skeptical moderator, debunking others' outlandish and far-fetched allegations, criticizing loose and shoddy experimental arrangements, etc.

If you go to http://www.mosaicengineering.com/about-us/contact.html you can find an email address to contact us directly. We are able to process credit card transactions...

--Dave

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:51 am

hi Influx,
Nice rant. :shock: Seriously, I like it.
I agree with a lot of what you wrote. Where's the technology? well sometimes things move too slow for our brief time here!
Black projects? Look at the current array of USAF bombers, fighters, stealth, etc etc. They are the black projects of ten or twenty years ago. I don't see any electro gravitics or new physics. These aircraft, though sophisticated, still use long runways, crash when they run out of fuel, fly by Bernouli's principle, etc. etc. etc.
UFO's, triangles, saucers and otherwise have been reported en masse since WW II, and occaisionally before. Black projects are not an adequate explanation for the phenomenon.

Yes, I would like to see a demonstration of some sort, say... a working model of a craft that lifts effortlessly and quietly into the air using power sources that... well, you get the idea. It has not happened, I don't expect anything soon, it is probably going to be a process of many small steps.

As far as your criticism of the EU:
EU has not satisfactory explained what atoms are, What is light? The electric field, EM radiation? Gravity? EU seems to be purposely avoiding all these subjects because unlike cosmology and astronomy it would be a lot easier to test EUs theories on the mentioned subjects.
The EU has never been touted as a "theory of everything." It is mostly (at least to this point) a study of the macro world, specifically, Astronomy, Cosmogony, Cosmology, and their effects upon Earth and human history. That is not to say that the topics you mentioned are out of bounds, but they have yet to be explored (from an EU pov) in depth. Keep in mind, in the big picture of things, the EU is brand spanking new as a radical offshoot of the combination of plasma cosmology and secular catastrophism. Again it cannot be overemphasized, as an intellectual endeavor this is in its' infancy. Would you expect a baby Abe Lincoln to give the Gettysburg Address?
I understand your frustration, but you have to realize that sometimes change can be very slow.
[Not to discourage you, but the Ptolemaic paradigm ruled for more than a thousand years, and Giordano Bruno was executed for teaching the Copernican system, and that was only some 400 years ago. We have seen that the scientific method, as practiced by humans, becomes subordinate to politics, especially when it comes to paradigm change.]

Nick

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Intellectual masturbation the lot of it.

VERY true, so, can we break the cycle? I want a radical in your face breakthrough, THAT no one can deny!
junglelord wrote:Your right, we are the only life in the universe and there is no electrogravitics....glad we cleared that up....but what proof do you have to Prove your beliefs?
I never stated my beliefs, I only question others, yours, perhaps. YOU are making these claims, you need prove not me, because what you say flies in the face of reality. PEOPLE making extraordinary claims need the SAME kind of proof. AS it is now the UFO field is on endless merry-go-around. WITH no new information to explain what is going on. You know why? Because its most likely nothing is going on. Just misinterpreted classified military jets, and weather phenomena. IN fact, if you are on HONEST researcher, then you will realize that most of the UFOs are NATURAL ELECTRICAL phenomena. READ the eye opening book the ELECTRIC UFOS.

http://www.amazon.com/Electric-Ufos-Fir ... 0713726857
Alien abductions, ghostly visitations, and destructive entities from astral planes these events really be the bizarre outcome of electromagnetic pollution? Field-emitting devices such as power lines litter our environment, possibly affecting our bodies, minds, and sensory abilities. Fully researched and full of fascinating scientific data and first-hand accounts, this terrifying portrait of electromagnetic pollution may change your view about the world around us. It covers health issues, such as asthma and other life-threatening illnesses resulting from, or made worse by, power fields. One story tells of a 13-year-old boy whose fatal leukemia may have resulted from electric fields near his bed. See why the effects of electrical bombardment are particularly pernicious during sleep (when many so-called abductions occur); what effect power surges can have on us; how exposure to multiple types of electrical fields have especially dire consequences; which physical phenomena have been found at "haunted" locations; and what scientific studies reveal about unclassified atmospheric phenomena.
Combine this book with ROBERT BECKER'S The body electric, and Cross currents and the UFO phenomena is pretty close, if not already, explained.

http://books.google.com/books?id=ydwgAQ ... rents&cd=1

http://books.google.com/books?id=vtwgAQ ... er%22&cd=3

AND it appears that UFOs are nothing more then electric fireballs that alter the human mental state, that is induce hallucination in humans, electromagnetic hallucination.
MosaicDave wrote:So, Influx: We'd be happy to accept your $200, and use it to help initiate a nucleus around which to further this investigation.
Well I want a better method, like a club that people fund. Say visitors to this particular forum, the money would be managed by Dave Smith, or other forum moderates, they would actually select the person to do the experiments.They would audit the person or persons doing the experiments, to make sure the money was being spend for the research effort and nothing else. A monthly update by the audit and accounting would be posted to keep us informed of how the funds are actually being used. And the experimenters would make a weekly u tube movie on the progress of the experiments. So who is up for it? Sound of!

I remember reading somewhere that EU, tentatively, says that gravity might be electric or electrostatic in nature. What kind of experiments can we develop to prove or disprove this idea, or electrogravitics in general. Like I said, I would be willing to put up 200 bucks up front and them maybe as much as 100 monthly fee to stay in the club. These funds would be used for what ever experimentation the EU proponents propose! If we get say 10 people behind this then maybe we'll be able to make a difference, just maybe. How about 100, or even 1000?

THIS should be a totally altruistic endeavor, with no one expecting anything in return. I propose we study the experiments we would need to set up for highly advanced energy sources, the cost for such an experiment, and what kind of experiment the group could actually do. This would be followed by advanced propulsion technologies brain storm. Then we would all vote with which particular experiments to proceed with.
nick c wrote:The EU has never been touted as a "theory of everything."
True, but wouldn't a theory that describes the laws of the universe AS THEY ARE pave a way to actual hardware.

Like E=mc2 gave was the nuke. Please don't argue about Einstein, I am just using it as an illustration. I know you all disagree with him.