Ed Leedskalnin

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

rangerover777

Re: Ed Leedskalnin

Unread post by rangerover777 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:30 am

Or,

You touched several topics here :
1. The light that comes from the sun.
2. The light in a light bulb.
3. How electricity runs in a wire.
4. Why electricity is made of two magnetic currents (free of electrons).
5. Earth and other space body’s magnetic fields.
6. Where the power comes from (fantastic question).
7. Planetary bodies and energy.
8. Unified Theory.

Well, it’s difficult to thoroughly cover each one of them, and it may take
A few posts for that, but I’ll do my best.

First about Ed. Through his notes he is showing how North & South pole
individual magnets, are the ones that makes “electricity”. He have approx.
100 home experiments that showing that - how two opposing streams of magnets,
one is North pole magnets and the other is South pole magnets, are running
in a wire, create the electromagnetic field, how they make light (in a bulb) and many
other things.

He also explain how the atom is built, light is made, matter is held by magnets,
how electricity is made by generator & battery and other natural and man made
phenomena.

That’s in a very short words of course. Ed never intended to explain everything
he knew - all the way, but only the beginning (what are the building blocks), and
left a lot for the readers / researchers to figure out. As oppose to all of today’s
theories which are trying to give you the final answer (verdict) on each topic.
No one understand, why he did not act like all the rest, but it may be due to the
great responsibility of possessing true knowledge of nature…. But these are
just speculations.

Now about the light from the sun he said a few things in different occasions :
1. That when a meteor or rock hit the sun it dissolved by it to it’s final division
of matter, and then send it over as light (of course it is not the only way the
sun producing light, but he just wanted to show a cycle of matter in nature).
2. “The water in plants catches the running sunlight that is coming from the sun
and the North and South pole magnets wrap themselves around the caught particles
of sunlight and as soon as the particles of sunlight which are wrapped around by the
North and South pole magnets are coming in the suitable part of the plant then they
join the plant and become a part of it“.

Basically Ed treated light as small particles of matter, that are driven and wrapped
by orbiting magnets (similar to the atom structure).

2. Light from a light bulb.
He described that when the two opposing streams of magnets are trying to
to pass (in a wire) from one side to the other, and since the wire (filament) is
very thin, then it gets hot and tiny particles of the filament itself are throwing
off the wire by the magnets themselves that runs in the wire and cannot pass
to the other side. Also because they are moving in a right hand whirling motion
and ejecting across the wire due to centrifuge force and crowding.

Sorry I could answer only two of the topics you raised, I’ll do my best to get
to the rest of them.

The good thing about explaining a child why the magnets are the building blocks
of matter and electricity, is that the child is not “washed” yet by the electricity and
technology, which are believed to be scientific truth.

I hope it helped,

Cheers

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:00 pm

Thanks for the replies!
The most precious thing we have is to express how we feel and share this with others,
for life is a journey of learning, and I have learned the most when I realize how ignorant I really am when it comes to taking presumptions or others theories as fact as opposed to data from experience and practical observations.

I always question where I got the info,why it is presented and what raised my curiosity!

The most important info in the EU DVD is:
"we must take a forensic approach""follow the archetypes"
"we can't divorce cause and effect"
"looking through the wrong end of the telescope, telling us what they imagine they see"

And the most important thing for us is to know that when the telescope was invented most were gazing at the girls on the beach, while Gallileo turned his focus to the planets.

So for me I found that the most important saying is;
"Change the way we look at things, the things we look at change"
forgot whose quote that is , but this is the mindset we need as we stop pointing fingers, but take the good points from all researchers, no matter the theory.

Indeed the child like mind untainted, seeking simplicity is what I wish to connect to!

I am just curious and love the feeling when things fit.

Funny you hit it on the head how Ed describes his findings.
Again almost everything is hearsay, no matter how well i communicate it, you would have to taste the steak yourself to know the taste.

Same for truth or knowledge, we should share our questions and feeling we have concerning all the data that is available to us, we should study Ed and how his experiments tie in with the Electric Universe.

From what I understood using Socrates analogy as well is that light is merely the reflection of the Particle,( using this term to label solids) whereas the energy is not a tangible but a pressence, if that makes sense.

Basically Ed stated that All matter is made up of North and south pole magnets acting on neutral particles of matter?

Ed also made some references to this elongated figure 8 as a clue to the orbit paths of planets?
so if we visualize a figure 8 , turn it sideways we have a Wave, outline the magnetic field of a bar magnet
and we can almost draw it as a sideways 8, now we take the cross at the middle and maybe this is where matter is formed?

So I was hoping to share some insights as to what comes to mind when I study a certain area of information.

As far as Ed work goes and the paradox of magetism and electricity,
what came first the chicken or the egg?

I sometimes think that there is no chicken , only the egg, as all is merely fields(egg) within fields?

From this is it safe to postulate that if Plasma is an excellent conductor as are super conductors, and super conductors create Meisner fields, maybe the Universe is a huge Meisner field and we are merely quanta looking outward and inwards
trying to find something that we can only feel with our mind's eye.
which raises another concept;

Our eyes are merely tools to aquire input data,( sensetivity to visible spectrum) the eyes can't really see for it is our Interpretation of the Input Data,
same for the smell, taste, touch and hearing ( merely tools of sense-etivity), then relayed to the mind.
Our level of Awarenes and its area of influence determines our Potential to ponder the Data.

What if our mind is the only sense perception we have?!

Sorry to ramble but it is relevant, but yes, I would love to share and cross reference in a competitive environment whereby we challenge what we think we know to uplift us in this new Re-alization.

Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Orlando,
Spring has sprung, and You are like a fresh breath of spring.
I consider that Ed Leedskalnin was a dowser, and one that may have been able to actually see what is detectable.
By such methods He will indeed have known the FIELD patterns and interferance of such by the sun and moon in particuler.
i am dowser, I watch my hands.
Kevin

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:57 pm

thanks Kevin, I should have joined here last year!

I have'nt done too much research into dowsing, but will check it out.
More interested in the essence of art rather than the general consensus of what some think it is,
for what I have read it appears to deal with tuning in to the immediate environment and learning to trust the subtle energies of our Intuitions.
Tesla wrote on how he could sense the energy building up in the clouds before the lightning.
very interesting topic and how it relates to discoveries.
Thanks again
Peace
Or

Native American Proverb

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Here you can glimps a few pages from the translated "Magnetic Currents" (at the
beginning of the page) : http://www.leedskalnin.net/
This book will hopefully will help anyone who wanted to experience Ed’s tests, but never did.

Enjoy

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:08 pm

I love that site, thanks, looks like much work was done!

I will take a few days with it and report on some insights that pop up.

One thing I am going to look further into is the work Ed did working with Acids and such.

Here is a site by John Depew whereby he has continued on and has done some amazing work as well,
he built a magnetic resonance grid using phi, really cool, check it out, look under his "Equilibrius Grid" tab.

http://www.coralcastlecode.com

Peace
Or

Native American Proverb

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:08 pm

This is a summery of ideas and conclusions from Ed’s notes.
It was done in order to extend his ideas beyond the words he wrote.
Some of them maybe known to you, other new. Everyone is welcome
to add from his/her understanding and interpretations (please try to
base it on what he wrote and less on what he built).

1. North and South pole magnets are the building blocks of the
universe (matter, waves, electricity & life).

2. N & S pole magnets are making electricity, not the electrons or
Protons (or other particles), therefore there is no such a thing as “charge”.
Electric charge is a point in space and time where you can measure the
existence of concentrated N or S pole magnets (which is actually
anywhere in the universe, and not limited to levels of concentrations….lol).
So charge is a virtual term that used for concentrated objects or areas, it have
no life of it’s own and it’s not a separated phenomena as science describing it.

3. The atoms are made by N & S pole magnets which are revolving around
a Neutral Particle of Matter (NPM). Therefore all matter, vegetable & life are
made by those three elements. Matter structure is determined by magnetic
connections between the atoms and the individual atom‘s properties.
The atoms have two pole, so they can be used to create all kind of structure,
based on their density, arrangement, conductivity to waves, and other features.

4. The transformation of matter is happening all the time throughout the universe.
It’s all about magnets (and NPM) that are changing their characteristics and
moving from one place to another. For instance when we burning a wood, we
will get heat, light, ashes / smoke and free magnets that were liberated from their
atoms. Each matter have different number of magnets (and NPM’s).

5. Plasma for instance is a “mid state” between matter & free magnets, where
the matter did not turned completely to magnets and on the other hand it is
still a matter (atomic structure). Therefore Plasma is known for it’s “double
character” of electric/magnetic properties but still made of atoms. Usually
it can be achieved by a great heat and “magnetic pressure“.

6. Heat is caused by magnetic motion or vibrations, but have no life of it’s
own unless there are atoms around to be heated or to be affected by it.
When a matter is heated, the magnetic poles of the atoms are being separated
away from their “natural temperature” (which is a virtual term indeed). This
separation cause the atom’s poles larger and faster motion, attraction and
repulsion, which cause it vibrate differently.

7. Gravity is a result of the two types magnetic streams which are running
side by side (in this case they have no attraction to each other), and since the
atoms are made of N & S pole magnets - they are attracted by it. Gravity is
caused in the middle of a mass that have magnetic field around it. Since the
Magnets cannot pass freely through this center (due to it’s density), they cause
a great heat and pressure, which in turn cause the most concentrating matters
in the center of the mass (some are radioactive ones) to explode and release
The N & S pole magnets - away from the center (there is no other option where
to go), and then they run side by side and attract everything on their path.
Many times, the greater the mass of the object - the greater the gravity it emits,
But not always since it also have to do with it’s density and intensity of it’s
magnetic field around it.

8. Astronomy consider formation like planets/moons, planets/suns, galaxies/suns,
etc, as dominated by angular motion, gravity and mass. But the magnetic fields are
left out.
Take two magnet iron spheres and play with them in your hands…… you can
tell that the field have a tremendous effect on their motion, distance, angles of poles
or motion…. That will demonstrate you why magnetic relation in the heaven
is imperative, which in turn may change many astronomic and astrophysics calculations.

More in the next post.

Cheers.

valerysom

Unread post by valerysom » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Hello I am Valery new and not up to speed yet reading all the insightful posting. The reason I have joined this and other groups is to see who is thinking and what their thinking. I hope to find people out here asking the correct questions and keeping open mind thinking thru things as I do. I have a working unified field theorem and am currently defining and documenting the Valery certainty principal the opposite of Heisenberg uncertainty principle. This entails a new periodic chart of elements which includes each element Magnetic Moments. This chart and the already known movements of the sub-atomic structure will enable me to begin my cold diffusion experiments of H2O. Any and all are welcome to pick my mind clean of this knowledge I intend to give it all away.

Let me throw out something to the astronomers or astrophysicist to ponder. In Kepler’s laws of planetary motion planetary orbits are ellipses with the sun as a focus. Einstein special relativity related mass and energy to get us closer to but not exactly explain what’s really going on. I.E. even Einstein Equations could not explain both the orbits of mercury and Pluto still anomalous.

What Einstein postulated was that space is curved and in simple terms the more mass a body ha s the more space time is bent. I only wish he was still around so that we could share the corrected data and /or theories. You see my work on the sub-atomic particle is rapidly clear up many of the question he took to task. My research is far enough along to start the debates. 1st
It is not space that is curved, gravity’s on nature creates the curve. My work has show me that gravity is a temporary monopole magnetic moment. What I have found is that what is above is the same as what is below. ALL THE MATTER IN THE UNIVERSE IS SOLELY THE PRODUCT OF MAGNTISM AND MOTION. Let me try to explain it as I would to my daughter 15 yr of age. If we took a magnet and could break it in half so as to keep only the north pole reaction (mono-pole) magnet
and than we could make all other matter south pole reaction only we would have an exact duplicate of how gravity is suggested to react. Pull only but the truth be known we observe that gravity does in fact not only pull but pushes as well. The answer for me lied in final understand what’s going on at the smallest level. The atom is a perfected matter / anti-matter balancer. It is the yin yang, it is duality. The process that starts in the atom creates the VESICA PISSCES AND PHI mathematically speaking one does not exist with out the other. When I refer to matter and anti-matter I am speaking of the nucleus and the electron. The nucleus big the north pole reaction momentarily only (momentary mono-pole attract only) and the electron being the purely opposition (momentary replies only Mono-pole magnetic reactant) this cleans up a lot of big problems with the mathematics in physics for one it final confirms the best models that state that when matter was created there should have been equal portions of matter to anti-matter created.

Enough physics for the moment, let’s get back to planetary spacing and Phi. It is quite clear to me that modern physics has made wrong turns in the path to knowledge. I.E. take the work done by Titis and Bode they worked out the phi relationship to planetary spacing within just a few percent. What was not known at the time of there work was that the planets that didn’t quite fit in there model where trying to tell them something. THE AMOUNT THESE PLANETS VARIED DETERMINES THAT PLANETS ICLINATION OF PLANE ( planetary tilt) In laymen’s terms the amount a planets spacing varies from the phi conjunction idle determine how much the planet is tilted toward that phi ideal conjunction. There theorem was not incorrect just incomplete any one of you at home can easily do the visual math. Take a rather large piece of paper 32” x 32”; and read up on how to create a right phi spiral next do the opposite create a left originating at a common centre. Next pick one of the inter-most conjunctions where the lines cross and label it m

ercury. Then from the centre draw a line to that point and move 7 degrees left or right. Use a compass to determine the distance from the centre to mercury convert that in to known A.U. and then use those conversions to calculate out to other planets. As you plot the known A.U. s for the other planets keep in mind the elliptical orbits and continue to note the compass settings.

More when I have time Valery
Valery
ps: I m a big fan of ed

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:36 pm

Thanks Valery for your open approach.

First, if you could draw your idea on paper and put it up to see, that would be good.
Second, your way of starting w/ the most basic building blocks of matter, is the
correct one, since logically everything else starts from that.

Now, something about gravity which you mentioned. Ed spoke about one type of
gravity, that streams from the middle of the earth and is purely magnetic. But there
maybe another type of gravity, the one which Cavendish showed w/ the four Lead balls,
that attract each other. This type of gravity have to do with the mass of the object but
It’s very different from the first type.

The atoms that connecting w/ each other and forming the matter, are doing so by a
Magnetic force (even science agree with that….lol). This magnetic field that emitted
by each atom - does not stop at the boundaries of the matter, but extending out.
This extension creates a magnetic field around each object, but it’s nothing like the
magnetic field around a bar magnet but much less organized. Therefore in Cavendish
Experiment the lead balls are able to attract the other ones.

About astronomy and the elliptic orbits of the planets. Well, even though I don’t have
all the answers to that, it is obviously have to do with magnetic poles interactions and
magnetic field of the sun, planets and moons. Not just angular momentum and mass
and definitely have not much to do w/ mass and curves of time, like Einstein tried to
put it. Beside that, the solar wind or whatever comes out of the sun, is also pushing
away the planets and it’s a delicate balance of several factors, that modern physics
is ignoring them.

Just a funny thing Ed said in his notes, that geography books are wrong by showing
how the earth path around the sun looking like, since if you take the North star to be
the common axis (or close to) of the solar system and you make it as a reference point,
then when you looking East (North is to your left and several degrees up), then the
Earth and the other planets are orbiting the sun ABOVE and UNDER. When earth of
instance at it’s highest point above the sun, it is December 21, and when earth is at the
Lowest point “under the sun” it is June 21. On September 22 and March 21, the earth
is at the same level with the sun. Same with the rest of the planets.

or http://www.leedskalnin.net/compass-4.htm

Astronomy books showing our system without a reference point, so they show it as
a flat / level system, while it’s definitely not the case. Although this is the humoristic
parts, the more serious one are still a head of us.

Cheers.

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:04 am

'Mr. can't is dead' is a great description of Ed life and his construction of Coral Castle,
by a first hand witness - Orval M. Irwin, who lived to tell his story.

http://www.leedskalnin.net/Mr-cant-is.htm

Enjoy

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:05 am

Excellent read, thanks for that link.
8-)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Ed in his writing is trying to unite the different fields of life. He emphasized
the tests and explanations about N & S pole magnets and by that providing
the basics for everything else. During that he is adding here and there some
“unfinished explanations” about astronomy, biology, anatomy, radio & waves,
chemistry, geology, radioactivity, gravity, light, which are “starters” for new
understandings in those fields.

Especially in his “Sound Base” notes (http://www.leedskalnin.net/Sound-Base.htm)
he is pointing the lack of Sound Base in all walks of life and science, which causing
much confusion in understanding nature.

It’s no secret that in our contemporary culture we did not find yet the
Building Blocks of matter, waves and energy. Even the Academy’s elite will
admit that. What is so wonderful about it, is that no one stands up and ask
loud and clear where are our Building Blocks ?

Hi-tech, discoveries, advanced technology, automatism, computerized
culture, space exploration, advanced medics, genetic engineering, nano-
technology - These are not the Building Blocks ladies and gentlemen !!!
These are what human can do without the building blocks. Then you ask,
but how this is possible ? Well, the answer is within the human mind :
As much as it’s creative and intelligent, so it is easy to be deceived by
believing “it’s got the truth” (the transition is even smoother when the
rest do the same)

In a way Ed is like Galileo and the church that was convinced that the sun
and the planets are revolving around the earth (due to the “human crowning
syndrome” which put itself high above nature, in a prominent seat).

Ed showed through a scientific tests, that the electrons and protons - does
not exists. But that’s only the “What is not”, since he also explain how other
things works in nature and all of them had the same Sound Base - the magnets.

Maybe we face here a pure psychological issue that have nothing to do with physics ?

Cheers

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:47 am

"When we change the way we look at things,
the things we look at change" ~Dr.Wayne Dyer

I would like to say that we are 100% a product of our Medium.

As we are visual, habitual creatures our mind's eye can be very easily distracted from the Real.
Comforting "Opinions and Beliefs" is a dangerous mind game.
We are fascinating beings that mimic nature, all our intelligence stems from this playfull perception,
but, we must be carefully with what we think to be true and ehat is true.
Each of us has our own methodologies for retaining knowledge, hearsay must ALWYS be challenged by First hand experience and observable facts.

All we have is the ability to express how we percieve things, the truth comes from Wanting to adjust our focus in the realizations of our shared experiences.

So I would say that ED.L was a Do-er.
He wanted to understand bad enough to DO it, instead of becoming aquainted with it.

Peace
Or

Native American Proverb

Anaconda

Unread post by Anaconda » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 pm

The concepts of Ed Leedskalnin are interesting and line up with a list of phenomenon, but there probably is only one thing that will overthrow the conventional view of electromagnetism in favor of Ed Leedskalnin's hypothesis:

Using Leedskalnin's concepts to successfully and publically demonstrate anti-gravity effects.

Circumstantial evidence suggests a possibility that he did employ his ideas to achieve anti-gravity effects at coral castle, but no one knows for sure.

Readers, here, know how tenaciously "modern" astronomers cling to their antiquated ideas of a gravity "only" cosmology, even in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence.

Imagine how much harder everybody will cling to the conventional view, per Maxwell's equations, of electromagnetism.

So, while I believe that the Scientific Method requires an open-mind, but reasonable scepticism, and there are many reasonable experiments in which Ed Leedskalnin's ideas are validated, really there is only ONE test:

Public demonstration of anti-gravity effects using Leedskalnin's concepts.

I'd say it's like Man-powered flight (another anti-gravity feat), many said it wasn't possible (Scientific American magazine -- even after the Wright brothers were flying), until they saw it with their own eyes.

It's not fair, I readily concede, but the tower of authority is too high and mighty to be taken down with anything less.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:37 pm

I believe Ed used basic physics, levers and fulcrums.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord