Ed Leedskalnin

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: Ed Leedskalnin

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:44 pm

Apart from the reference to black holes as collapsed stars (rather than charge accumulators) this site claims to explain, at an Elementary(!) school level, the energy to (apparent) matter process.

http://www.chemistryland.com/Elementary ... icles.html
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Tektronix

Unread post by Tektronix » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:55 pm

ED L. made the rotating door block to hide his secrets in plain sight,
and give anyone who went to the castle the ability to move a
9 ton block of coral with little effort , just like Ed L. did it, using his same method.

This is how he did it. the rotating 9 ton block gives it all away.

W.T.Wallington explains it easiy. here is his web site.

http://www.theforgottentechnology.com/newpage1

watch his videos on this page. basically says it all.
http://www.theforgottentechnology.com/newpage3

ive seen another video of his w/ 7 year old girls moving 2 ton blocks around.
I found that I, working alone, could easily move a 2400 lb. block 300 ft. per hour with little effort, and a 10,000 lb. block at 70 ft. per hour. I also stood two 8 ft. 2400 lb. blocks on end and placed another 2400 lb. block on top. This took about two hours per block. I found that one man, working by himself, without the use of wheels, rollers, pulleys, or any type of hoisting equipment could perform the task.

How To Use Physics

I found that the heavier an object is the easier it is to balance it. Since mass has to obey the laws of physics, it resists movement and once it is set in motion it resists change. Also, once a weight is close to balance on a single point, rotation can be initiated and the object becomes stable. The more weight, the more inertia, the more inertia, the more stable, therefore the heavier the better. Additional weight or leverage is used and can be shifted so the weight can be balanced on more than one fulcrum. For horizontal movement the fulcrum is also a pivot. Since leverage is not used under the object it does not interfere with motion. In the classes of levers, the lever is always in contact with the fulcrum, input, and the load. When I am using leverage or weight as input, it only comes in contact with the load and the load rests on the fulcrum. Therefore, the load is my lever. There is evidence of fulcrums on ancient megaliths throughout the world. I have spent years rediscovering The Forgotten Technology of our ancient ancestors. In response to Archimedes most famous quote "Give me a lever long enough, and a place on which to rest it, and I will move the world." I respond with "Give it two places to rest and I can also move the world." I didn't mean to challenge him, all I meant to do is explain it to you.
enjoy.

Tektronix

Unread post by Tektronix » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:14 am

here is the said 9 ton door block that can rotate.

and another , there are 2.

this rocking chair also demonstrates the technique somewhat.

http://www.crystalinks.com/ccrocker_sundial.jpg

http://www.crystalinks.com/coralcastlelift.jpg

Ed was a traditional stone mason.

BullSchmutz

Unread post by BullSchmutz » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:00 am

I was just there about a month ago. Unfortunately, one of the bearings in the door is kinda messed up, so you can't move it with your pinky anymore. However the lady tour guide and my sister moved it with some effort.

There is another large stone on the other side that swivels as if it was styrofoam. Its like 3 tons.

On another note, he does have a pattern thats on a door and on another stone that reflects "the true orbit of earth" around the sun. I wonder what he means...

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:01 pm

BullSchmutz wrote:I was just there about a month ago. Unfortunately, one of the bearings in the door is kinda messed up, so you can't move it with your pinky anymore. However the lady tour guide and my sister moved it with some effort.

There is another large stone on the other side that swivels as if it was styrofoam. Its like 3 tons.

On another note, he does have a pattern thats on a door and on another stone that reflects "the true orbit of earth" around the sun. I wonder what he means...
Spiral.
The sun will be moving along a spiral, but to ourselves it will appear linear or fixed, imo.
Each planet will be on it's own spiral, those spirals will be in fact DNA type spirals.
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Kevin said: Spiral. The sun will be moving along a spiral, but to ourselves it will appear linear or fixed, imo. Each planet will be on its own spira; those spirals will be in fact DNA type spirals.
http://www.svpvril.com/Cosmology/cosuni ... FigureP4s2 :D
Three Planes & Six Directions - Superimposing the spiral motion of the polar forces shows the triune configuration of motion being six: three planes of two inward and three planes of two outward. Motion is confined to the periphery or extensions while the common center point is held to be motionless.

http://keelynet.com/davidson/npap1.htm
My research and discoveries have led me to characterize the aether as follows:

1. A superfluidic particulate medium which pervades all space.
2. A medium, which in its various modes, is the building block of the physical universe.
3. A medium, which, in one of its modes, is responsible for gravity and inertia.
4. A medium which is controllable by our mind and can be manipulated my our thoughts.
5. A medium which can be controlled by geometric shapes
http://www.qsc.cc/tesla04.htm
Tesla did mention the latent aetheric power of charged forces, the explosive potentials of bound Ether, and the aetheric power inherent in matter.

All universal energy moves in WAVES and so is essentially for alternating current (AC). That is why Moray called his book "THE SEA OF ENERGY IN WHICH THE EARTH FLOATS". The entire universe is continually bathed in these AC energies and they cover the entire frequency spectrum.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:24 pm

kevin wrote:
BullSchmutz wrote: On another note, he does have a pattern thats on a door and on another stone that reflects "the true orbit of earth" around the sun. I wonder what he means...
Spiral.
The sun will be moving along a spiral, but to ourselves it will appear linear or fixed, imo.
Each planet will be on it's own spiral, those spirals will be in fact DNA type spirals.
Kevin
Are you guys referring to the pattern in the second photo; top row on this page
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

BullSchmutz

Unread post by BullSchmutz » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Yep.

Krackonis

Unread post by Krackonis » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:45 am

I found an answer on this site that clearly has deductive reasoning on it's side.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_mega ... uction.htm

"Ed's perfect round eight-foot hole is the overwhelming evidence within the gate itself that confirms that it is man-made stone. Virtually every theory for Coral Castle construction is focused on solving only the lifting problem, but the hole is unrelated to lifting. If the owner of a theory that is focused on lifting such as a hoist theory can't produce evidence that a hoist is well-suited to making a perfect eight-foot hole, then it must have assistance. A second theory must be proposed to make the perfect hole and evidence produced that shows that it is well-suited and within Ed's reach. Ancient cement requires no assistance.

The Coral Castle web site reports that a laser-guided drill bit would be needed to achieve the level of precision of this hole, but Ed had only hand tools. Hand tools are ill-suited and infeasible for drilling a laser-perfect hole, but there it is. If its diameter was a tiny fraction too small, then the shaft wouldn't pass through and if a tiny fraction too large, then the precision wouldn't rival that of a hole drilled by a laser-guided drill bit.

Three requirements must be met to achieve perfect balance of the gate. The shaft must be sturdy, it must be mounted perfectly vertical, and its diameter must be perfectly matched to the hole. That is all. The latter requirement verifies that the claim made by the Coral Castle web site about the perfection of the hole is true, else the gate would not have been perfectly balanced.

The Coral Castle web site also reports that the hole passes through the perfect center of gravity of the gate thus enabling it to be opened by the simple push of a finger and that no one can discover how Ed accomplished this amazing feat. This claim is suspect. Because the hole was positioned near the center of the gate, it is possible that it passes through the perfect center of gravity. But if it does, then it is vastly more probable that it was an accidental accomplishment rather than a deliberate one because the hole passing through the perfect center of gravity is not one of the three requirements for achieving perfect balance. Therefore, there was no reason for Ed to try to find the perfect center of gravity. The position of the hole has no effect upon the balance of the gate nor the ease with which it can be opened, and the following paragraph verifies this claim.

Imagine a standard door in your home that has had the customary two or three hinges replaced with one long hinge that runs the full length of the door from top to bottom. There is a matching hinge pin. The center of gravity of the door is located somewhere near its center, but the hinge is located at its edge. Because the hinge is sturdy, perfectly vertical, and the hinge pin perfectly matches the hinge, the door opens easily, is perfectly balanced, and stays wherever it is placed regardless that all of its weight is distributed on one side of the hinge. If a saw was used to remove an arbitrarily large segment of the door, the location of the center of gravity would change, but the segment that remained attached to the hinge still would be perfectly balanced and easy to open. Therefore, once the ancient cement had cured, Ed could shave the ends of the gate so that it would close to within a quarter inch on either side of the frame and make all other changes he deemed necessary with no concern that he might destroy the delicate balance.

In the gate-construction-procedure section, the shaft was easily mounted perfectly vertical and correctly centered as there was no weight on it when it was mounted. Ed could take all the time he needed to assure himself that it was correctly mounted. Ancient cement is well-suited to helping Ed solve the shaft mounting problem, but every theory based upon natural stone faces another daunting challenge. Each owner of a natural-stone theory must propose a means for Ed to mount the shaft perfectly vertical and correctly centered while there is an 18,000 pound block of stone surrounding it and produce evidence that proves that it is well-suited and within Ed's reach.

Ed didn't need an eight-foot drill bit the exact diameter of the shaft because no hole was drilled. The liquid cement merely surrounded the shaft, closed tight against it, and cured. When the shaft was removed during gate repair, Mother Nature's perfect-round eight-foot hole was discovered, and a laser-guided drill bit couldn't do a better job. Ancient cement is well-suited to making the perfect hole as it is a byproduct of the technology, but every theory based upon natural stone faces yet another daunting challenge. Each owner of a natural-stone theory must propose a means for Ed to drill a perfect eight-foot hole using only ill-suited hand tools and produce evidence that proves that it is well-suited and within Ed's reach. If the proposed means requires Ed to do anything, then it is less efficient than ancient cement which requires him to do nothing."

Sometimes looking into a person background helps too. According to this website he was a Mason. Making Cement was part of his job.

This site has some evidence that helps with other enigmas based on megalithic structures.
http://www.geopolymer.org/category/archaeology/pyramids
Neil Thompson

EET

"We are the universe trying to understand itself." - Delen, Babylon 5

Tektronix

Unread post by Tektronix » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:54 pm

i thought the gate was balanced on a single , very hard, smallish stone, say 5 pound bowling ball size.

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:58 am

Sorry to deviate a bit from the topic, although lifting these blocks
Require some agreements w/ Ms. Gravity, so here are Ed’s illustrated
tests w/ static electricity, which according to Ed works on the same
Principles as gravity. http://leedskalnin.net/test-10.htm

Hopefully soon we will be able to publish “Magnetic Currents” w/
all the explanations and illustrations.

Enjoy.

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:05 am

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and have been studying for a few years now.
I try to keep an open mind and let all info circulate and follow the facts.

The other day my 10 yr old daughter asked about light?
The first thing that came to mind was what Ed.l. had mentioned in one of his articles to which I will post later when I find it on my external HD.

He stated that light comes from neutral particles that can't hold the magnetism?
So I pondered on this and after researching the EU I had a cool insight, so I explained to my little one,
We can't see the electricity in the wire but if we attach it to a lightbulb there is a filament of some kind of metal that heats up when the electricity is allowed to run throught the filament.
Then it glows giving us light, to which she asked what about sunlight?

So here is what I told her.
The Earth and all Particles act in the same fashion as the filament in the bulb glows and the gas in the bulb is the same as our atmosphere and our galaxy.

Where does the Power come from?, we're working on it!
Just wanted to share that as it fits in with what DT said about how space is diffuse and we only see it when it is concentrated.

This may explain why there is more energy at the surface of these Planetary bodies, as the Power is coming from space.
If we tie that in with Walter Russels research , Ed Leedskalnins, Tesla and David Radius Hudson , maybe Allchemy is the Unified theory.

Please comment

Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Orlando,
Fortunate little girl, is my comment, well done, a great way to describe in a simple way.
it is how I consider it all works, with each created sphere acting as a resistor to the free flow of space relative to where the sphere is .
They are like focus points, with the flow from the direction of the sun creating the condition locally about this sphere where light is released, not travelling in a torch beam fashion as is TOLD presently, and the children are TOLD to REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, so that it becomes as fact.
kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:24 pm

The word "particle" is not good clementure.
This notion of the "particle universe" is a black hole in and of itself.
Charge is distributed. The electron is not in one place. When they think they see it at one place, that is a harmonic node on the sphere with platonic solids forming. It is vibrating. It is distributed and spherical like a donut which is the geometry of EM charge or a beach ball which is the geometry of ES charge. These expanding and contracting charges form a electron or a proton. Neutrons are a composite unit and not fundamental. Only electrons and protons are fundamental. Remember that folding is a natural part of the formation of matter. Aether is the magnetic field. Use two magents. Tell her that the force between them is everywhere. The magnets do not create the force...they merely induct it. This force folds over spin (angular momentum) and the two ratios (try spirograph to show her two spin ratios and how they form shape over time. also that the outer ring is the aether magnetic spin of two while the inner circle is the angular momentum of 1/2 spin. It is folded inside the outer ring.) together these two ratios form PHI which is the Golden Mean. Children understand geometry, especially when its pointed out to them. As they grow from one cell and outward, at four cells they form a pyramid, not a box. This is important. The galaxy is spiral. This is the archetype form along with spheres and toroids. The folding of aether over spin makes matter. The ratios over time make the forms of nature. Pretty cool, eh?

Tell her that there are two forms of waves, traveling and standing. Traveling is the waves on water. Standing is the drain in the bathtub. The spiral standing wave in the bathtub is the fundamental form and power of electricty and forms instant communication through the aether, faster then light, like a tsunami, it sucks the entire body of water, moving at one end is felt at the other right away, try a ballon with water and squeeze it, this is felt everywhere, right away. Light is a traveling wave and has a limited speed to reach the other side, ie slap the water ballon, but do not squeeze it. Light (photons) and electrons are the same thing. They just exchange spin, not energy. Nothing happens to mass> mass is the linear aspect of EM Charge. If EM toroid distributed Charge was formed from a sheet of paper, mass would be the thin edge. This helps the minds eye.

Voltage is a hill, not pressure. Watts is strength, not something you can put in a bucket. Current is not electricity. You cannot put current in a bucket. The current in a river does go into a bucket, the water does, the distributed charge. But people speak of electricity as current. Current is linear...charge is distributed. Think Geometry, the voltage hill as electrons travel the electricity landscape. Electrons as water behind a dam or in a bucket. Much water (a big bucket) takes a lot of strength (watts) to push over the hill...but once rolling (current) down hill, look out! Now the water has a motion at the end of the hill where it climbs another....this needs to be utilized via pulse DC....this is like pushing a child on a swing. This will reveal the hidden surge of power in a circuit to be available over and over because nature takes the path of least resistance. Yet we kill that will AC.

Pulse DC is the key to UFO and antigravity as are capacitors. The positive side of a capacitor will converge space charge causing it to explode forward, antigravity, aka TT Brown effect.

Telsa is the AC/DC, Scalar man. History is a good discussion too. Morgan stopped Tesla history via "public education" and the industrial military complex, which him and Rockerfeller started in USA with the Federal Reserve.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Thanks for the replies, I think I'm in the right place!

Please be Patient , I have no Formal education, life is my University, and Questions are my pick and shovel.

I am very grateful for the thunderbolts project information and its about time someone tells things for what they are.
I enjoy Eds work and an currently studying Walter Russels work.

Anyways has anyone looked into http://www.coralcastlecode.com, John has done some serious work on expanding on Eds information.

Will post some more latter with some other links ,

Peace and thanks
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb