The EM Universe

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: The EM Universe

Unread postby GaryN » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:57 pm

Either myself, or the TB team and the standard model astrophysicists are going to have egg on our faces one day. In "Top 10 Reasons the Universe is Electric: #3 Cosmic Jets | Space News" the 'jets' are assumed to be matter being expelled from the central event and traveling great distances outwards. The TB team offers an explanation of why the jets are confined so tightly and appear as spiraling ropes, but I believe the picture needs some adjustment. Firstly, AFAIK there is no survey of the jets taken with sufficient temporal resolution to be able to firmly determine any direction of motions. It's the same thing as car wheels appearing to go backwards or slower or faster and even stop altogether. The frame-rate of the camera is going to determine how motion is perceived.
My model is pretty well backwards to the TB and standard model. Particles, most likely just electrons, are being accelerated towards the pinch, not moving outwards. The jets are flux tubes, conical closer to the pinch, the twin vortices, and the BH or magnetar or even our Sun work on the same basic principles, the scales can vary greatly. I introduce no new physics or science, only arrange accepted processes into a model that can explain the workings of these energetic events without the need for either infinitely dense mass, or with Suns, a fusion core. There is fusion occurring in these objects, a resonance assisted fusion, and they all create matter and not suck in .
I'll be working on the graphics and some animations over the coming winter, hopefully, so I'm not going into details just yet, but so far, to me, everything 'hangs together'. I'll look forward to having it 'taken apart' by anyone who feels qualified to do.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller
GaryN

Re: The EM Universe

Unread postby comingfrom » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Hi Gary.

I asked this question in the pinned thread, in the electric universe forum.

What gets me, is how [they say] the jets are "shooting" outwards from the poles of galactic centers. Angular momentum of the galactic spin should cause material to spray out on the equatorial plane, and to be drawn in at the poles. Is there any chance they have the direction of current in these jets backwards?

So far, no one has come forth with an answer.

On the other hand, David LaPoint produces outflowing jets with his primer fields in plasma chamber experiments.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Paul

P.S. I do like your new acronym, the EMU,
being an aussie an' all :D
comingfrom

Previous

Return to New Insights and Mad Ideas