The EM Universe

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: The EM Universe

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Excellent post. I brought Tesla to the table and told them they need to include a thorough examination of both the Phase Conjugate Resonance systems of longitudinal EM and the role they play in the generation of current from the mixer at the center of the galaxy.

It is clear based on cymatics they also need to include the role of vibration. I suppose that the pulsations of the plasma in the vacuum will become coherent based on principles of cymatics as well as EM theory, or that the two cannot be seperated.

I could be wrong on that assumption, but I am not wrong about the galaxy being a phase conjugate resonance system. That I am sure of and hope that it catches on as the members learn the reasons why this system is what Tesla was all about.
:D
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Looks I am correct...voila!

Try page 13 for standing waves and cymatics on a piece of steel and leopard spots or zebra stripes....how interesting.
http://cns-alumni.bu.edu/~slehar/HRezBook/Chap1.pdf
The standing wave, the longitudinal wave, the soliton, the multiphasic conjuctive operation, it is all those titles, but they all mean the same thing....think spiral galaxy or tornado. Standing waves are the real key to everything. No shit sherlock, I kid you not, it seems the universe is sending me on another journey of discovery and understanding at a deeper level. Phase Conjugation Resonance is the central key to the Standing Wave or Soliton Field Effect phenomenom. It has a Active Holograhic Grating Wave Pattern that is the key result of the four beam mixer composed of the two pump beams and the original ray with its time reversed phase conjugate that creates and allows the Soliton Field Effect to be so powerful and have so many multipotential patterns, truly order from chaos. How freaking amazing. It repeats itself over and over with all systems of order. It is implicite and explicit and it accounts for the relationships between aether, vacuum and charge which result in order time and time again.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:31 pm

it seems the universe is sending me on another journey of discovery and understanding at a deeper level.
Isn't that something when your head feels like it has just rearranged itself, pushed through a threshold? I have some catching up to do JL, going thru the Bearden stuff just now, but to me, this is all feeling 'right'. Good going, sir.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Tom Bearden makes a strong case. It is not surprising that the EU did not pin down the longitudinal em of Tesla, as they had no work on him in their book. Birkeland was given a lot of time, but none for Tesla. Since the EU theory is so "hair-brained" according to the mainstream, and because Tesla was neglected, I suspect that there is no AC in space. I suspect that there is a pulsed DC. We can study the vacuum and we get the information that only the scalar, the longitudinal wave, the soliton, is the EM current in the vacuum. That the Phase Conjugate Wave is the archetype power system with a four way mixer at the heart of every galaxy. The two pump beams clearly emenating from the center going out the Z axis. The original longitudinal EM and the time reversed phase conjugate moving out from the center and back from the edge of the Faraday Disc of the galaxy....

This is the primary current and charge system for the galaxy. It is the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter sitting at the heart of the galaxy. INCREDIBLE, I think I have made another discovery, that the Phase Conjugate System is the normal method of the galaxy powerhouse. This one came from the informaton and inspiration of the LaViolette Antigravity book and this information took me back to the beginning, but now with a much better understanding of the physics of the Impulse Magnifying Transmitter, based on Subquantum Kinetics and the Aether Physics Model. The synesthesia is wonderful, so many thanks to TT Brown and Tesla, Tom Bearden and Paul LaViolette and Dave Thomson. Thanks to Wal and Dave for opening the door.
:D
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Gee JL, I was trying to keep my EM Universe simple! Before I came upon the EU theory, I had reduced my Universe to "smithereens and clumping". Now I see it as some simple EM principles, applied at all scales. Energy being converted from one form to another by basic science in an endless tail-chasing exercise. I'm a plodder at heart JL, so to incorporate some of the ideas you put forward might take a while, and seem to be related more to the information content of the Universe than the 'physical' reality. I'm here to learn though.

More puzzled scientists:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 2308.story

I have my explanation, does anyone else?

Also, I was wondering about the clouds, and the report of ball lightning coming from these objects.

http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... 276#p25587

Is this an effect similar to the spheromak detatched plasma? I won't post this upstairs, it includes magnetic field re-connection!

http://ve4xm.caltech.edu/Bellan_plasma_page/How6.htm
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:01 am

Is it possible that a change in the earths electromagnetic environment could change the workings of our minds, or bodies? Research has shown that EM waves, from the ELF to microwave, have many effects, both mental and physical. Many negative effects have been recorded, but I don't see anything about producing euphoric effects. Should you have a tinfoil hat in your emergency supplies?
We live in an "Electromagnetic Universe" and this book explains the connection with the recent upsurge of violent hurricanes and tornadoes and bizarre extremes of weather. Scientists have announced that the electromagnetic grid of the Earth has changed, which coincides with the reported change and development of the human electromagnetic field.
Tuning the Diamond.

http://www.susanrennison.com/

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:23 pm

ok, well now I don't feel so bad about posting this:
Partly Cloudy
http://www.wimp.com/partlycloudy

SpaceTravellor

Unread post by SpaceTravellor » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:24 am

@GaryN,
You wrote:
The patterns seen in many old sun symbols, flags, petroglyphs etc, are the result of the field patterns of the magnetron in its various configurations. Depending on the number of virtual poles, i.e the number of standing wave hotspots in the tori created by the biconical antenna at the heart of all structures across all scales. These patterns will be observed in images of objects in space, yet to be recorded.
- My question are then: How do you explain that our ancestors could have experienced cosmological images and symbols (old sun symbols and petroglyphs) that looks like your magnetron in its various configurations?

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:46 am

My question are then: How do you explain that our ancestors could have experienced cosmological images and symbols (old sun symbols and petroglyphs) that looks like your magnetron in its various configurations?
The Sun is a magnetron?

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:29 am

redeye wrote:
My question are then: How do you explain that our ancestors could have experienced cosmological images and symbols (old sun symbols and petroglyphs) that looks like your magnetron in its various configurations?
The Sun is a magnetron?

Cheers!
A cavity magnetron? Who gets the microwave emission? Aha! Venus! No wonder it's so hot! :o :o :o

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Space Travellor asked:
- My question are then: How do you explain that our ancestors could have experienced cosmological images and symbols (old sun symbols and petroglyphs) that looks like your magnetron in its various configurations?
Well, we are fairly sure that the solar system underwent huge electrical disturbances in the not too distant past. A change in the energy output of the sun would result in changes in the appearance of the Sun as the power level will affect the frequency and associated resonant features.
There are also petroglyphs which seem to show two suns, with oppositely rotating spirals that join at their tips. Does this indicate that another object was also visible for a while in the heavens? Saturn still emits 3 times more energy than it receives from the sun, so maybe it is still running in a low current mode after having brightened in the disturbance?

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:30 pm

How is the Suns magnetic field created?
We think the partial answer is that the solar dynamo generates the magnetic field...
...and the origin of the solar magnetic field remains a mystery.
How is the earths field created?
The physical model for describing the Earth's magnetic field carries the impressive looking name magnetohydrodynamics (MHD), but is also commonly called dynamo theory. Simply stated, it has been shown that turbulent motions within an electrically conductive fluid will generate magnetic fields. However, the mathematical equations which govern the physics of the problem are frightfully complicated, and may well constitute the single most difficult mathematical problem in all of geophysics. MHD models require the simultaneous solution of a full set of coupled non-linear vector differential equations. This problem, so far as I know, still does not have a completely general analytical solution, though some special cases do. The complex cases are invariably modeled numerically with high speed computers. These methods are less well developed than the empirical models, but much progress has been made over the last few years. Their eventual solution promises to
deliver results that empirical models cannot, namely an understanding of the complex physics involved. At this time
computational MHD models act like real, observed magnetic fields, and there is little doubt but that MHD will eventually deliver a full description of the Earth's magnetic field.
All their math has not proved anything. Are their supercomputers still running, trying to figure it out? All the toroidal fields, as well as the dipole fields, AND the exhibited quadrupole, hexapole and octupole fields are easily explained by the EM sun. If you all believe that the math fairy is going to provide the answers, then I may as well give up now.

Well, one last try then. ;)

Dipole fields.

http://www.teslaradio.com/pages/compare.htm

And again, the Van Allen belts:

If you want to rely on MHD for creation of the dipole, good luck.

Spherical harmonics can produce objects that look like some of the planets surfaces, and some interesting internal structures. So maybe the dipole is initiated by vibration?

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:59 pm

(Though this never got past a preliminary mad idea, and has much detail missing, I told Corpuscles I would post it.)

The Simple Electric Universe
A signature of a good theory is its simplicity. One of the participants at the London meeting concluded:

“I think the Electric Universe is actually very simple.
http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=wxse6f8q

Yes, that's the key, simplicity. The one thing that is missing, so far as I can see, with all the models I have looked at, is the lack of understanding of the mechanical aspects of the Birkeland current.The z-pinch model may explain some of the mechanism that leads to a black hole (or Sun), but to me, there is something missing. I can picture currents being squeezed together in the pinch, but then what? Is there a threshold where something I don't understand happens?
Trying to keep it simple, I add a couple of variations.
We can see the twist in observed large scale Birkeland currents, but what must accompany the twist? Use a piece of string or rope, and start twisting. What happens? Well, it will shorten. Apply tension and keep twisting, and bunching and knots will form. Vary the tension and see what happens. Try different thicknesses of string or rope. We have gravity affecting the experiment, but you will find you can create structures that look similar, very similar sometimes, to some of those we see in observed galactic scale currents.
So what happens when you have tension, is that you have a pinching. Think of the Chinese finger trap. When the tension is high, the center point will thin dramatically, so you have really two cones (vortices) meeting tip-to-tip.
With enough tension, the string will break. If we look at the Birkeland current, what will happen when the tips separate? There is a lot of energy wanting to go somewhere. We have created a gap, so what happens next? Tesla knew the importance of the gap. We produce a 'spark', a vacuum spark in this case. In lab experiments, they are observed to be tiny, spherical, and sometimes a few will appear, between the sharp electrode tips, like beads on a string. Sound familiar?
(The vacuum sparks, I believe, are due to a magneto-dielectric, or electro-magnetic dielectric breakdown of the energies stored in the vacuum, call it the aether if you like.) The flux tube is in effect a tensegrity structure, the ionised contents are a pulsed DC, longitudinal scalar. The gap/vacuum spark results in an amplification of the flux tube energies by allowing the stored Aetheric energies to be released. The spark now becomes a multi frequency spherical scalar wave emitter, and the 2 now separated electron vortices become wideband conical antennas, again pulse magnified.
Thus we have the creation of a structure powerful enough to form all the spheres and toroids (accumulators and accelerators) required to lead to the creation of matter. The black hole is the most powerful of these spark gap events, and the larger the galaxy surrounding it, the more powerful it is, or the longer it has been in operation, but if everything scales, then I believe it will be found that the Sun is a multilayer, spark gap powered charge
accumulator too. (I don't know if the SDO is capable of confirming this, but I hope it points in the right direction.) :-)

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Hmm, so nobody likes that idea. OK, here's another one you might not like even more. :D

The reason for the occasional electrical discharge events within the solar system is that within the 'termination shock' sphere, there is a buildup of microwave energy, just the same as within a microwave oven chamber. In this case, it is sperical microwave confinement by E/M means.

Why is the termination shock so spherical? It's PUMPED UP! Where does all that microwave radiation that the Sun emits go? Some of it just keeps going outwards, but certain frequencies can not pass through the termination shock limit, so they accumulate.
Eventually, the magneto-dielectric storage limit is reached, and a cascading release of energy will cause arcing throughout the confines of the shell simultaneously. This will be the time when all the planets and moons grow and receive their major 'craters'.

This is the inner of 3 shells around massive star BD+602522.

All due to gas and shocks. :shock:

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Hmm, so nobody likes that idea
On the contrary friend!
Others are likely, simply struggling to get their heads around ther "gravity" and "magnetude" (sic.. pun intended) ...of it all.

WOW! There is much food for thought there!
(Apology for belatedly noticing your thread. I will need time to digest your thoughts, before I can attempt to add any worthy comment!)

But IMHO this bit is ..spot on .....and brilliant! :)
GaryN wrote:(The vacuum sparks, I believe, are due to a magneto-dielectric, or electro-magnetic dielectric breakdown of the energies stored in the vacuum, call it the aether if you like.) The flux tube is in effect a tensegrity structure, the ionised contents are a pulsed DC, longitudinal scalar. The gap/vacuum spark results in an amplification of the flux tube energies by allowing the stored Aetheric energies to be released. The spark now becomes a multi frequency spherical scalar wave emitter, and the 2 now separated electron vortices become wideband conical antennas, again pulse magnified.
:-)