The EM Universe

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: The EM Universe

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Hi Aardwolf,
I agree, there is something not right with the accepted models. The paths of these objects might be explained by torii that seem, from sketches made from some older observatories, to be arranged in a pattern radially around galaxies.
http://www.whiteoaks.com/sketches/47tuc.jpg
Could the stars moving in and out, seen from certain perspectives, actually be orbiting in these tori, giving the appearance that they are moving in and out? Just trying to put some odd pieces together in a way that might offer an explanation.

Thought this interesting, from the Can Do team. No bigger images available, so not much can be determined.
This experiment showed different magnetic field patterns from permanent magnets in space compared to the reference patterns on Earth.
Is that to be expected?
Here are three of the resulting "Mavisgrams" of magnetic fields in space. They were different from patterns made by the same magnets on Earth.
Control "Mavisgrams" made on the ground. Future experiments are planned to better understand the differences between space and ground patterns.

MAVIS worked perfectly in every way and resulted in magnetic "Mavisgrams" showing clear differences with control patterns on the ground. MAVIS II is scheduled for a flight in the near future to help better understand the differences shown by MAVIS I.
http://www.musc.edu/cando/sts80/mavis.html
I can't find any info on MAVIS 2 though. I have emailed the Can Do site, though it hasn't been updated for years, to find out if anyone is still available to answer questions on this experiment, and the star/comet images from the KAO missions. Hope so.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 pm

I cant see how the patterns could be the same in space as on earth. On earth you have its gravity and magnetic field affecting the magnets field and the particles. In space earths magnetic field affects would be weaker and its gravity a much smaller factor. Of course the Sun's magnetic field would still be a factor. It would be interesting to see patterns from distances such as the voyager probes. Perhaps someday in the future.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:50 pm

It would be interesting to see patterns from distances such as the voyager probes.
I'd never thought about a strong magnet being affected by the relatively weak magnetic field of the Earth.
I had wondered if magnets were only magnetic because of the Suns iron layer acting as a big antenna, and
causing iron within its field to respond accordingly. Just another mad idea? It certainly would be interesting
to know if there are changes in properties, at a goodly distance from the Sun. Perhaps I should apply for
funding, I think a billion dollars should do it. ;-)
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:16 am

GaryN wrote:Hi Aardwolf,
I agree, there is something not right with the accepted models. The paths of these objects might be explained by torii that seem, from sketches made from some older observatories, to be arranged in a pattern radially around galaxies.
http://www.whiteoaks.com/sketches/47tuc.jpg
Could the stars moving in and out, seen from certain perspectives, actually be orbiting in these tori, giving the appearance that they are moving in and out? Just trying to put some odd pieces together in a way that might offer an explanation.
I'm not convinced they are moving in as well as out. Relative to us it appears some stars maybe moving inwards but it's just that they are exiting at a slower pace.

I have doubts thay any force in the universe is able to maintain a structure as large as a galaxy. I don't think it's conceivable. Locally there maybe interaction and the centre may be bound, but the arms are evidence of exiting stars. This solves the rotation problem, the winding problem, any need for dark matter etc.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Astronomers reveal a rapidly spinning core inside old stars
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-12-ast ... stars.html
Well it seems like my model of a vibrating, resonant, multi-shell Sun has been put to rest.
I shall now kneel before the priests of solar prescience and offer my unquestioning
devotion to their omniscience. Image

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Only because they don't consider electricity, so it has to be spin that causes brightness variation.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:30 pm

Well, for me, they have to show that these stars are indeed stars, and until
they can show me a Birkeland Current that the star resides in, then it is
still most likely the fluorescing ionosphere of a charged planet, maybe a gas
giant, they are seeing.
If we find out from Kepler that Earth-like planets are common, it will be obvious to all people of the world that the nearest star, Alpha Centauri, which is in fact a triple star system will be a very logical place to image, to try to detect the planets directly, take spectra of them, learn any possible biological attributes of the planets around the Alpha Centauri stars. And I would go a bit further. A star that’s so close, Alpha Centauri a mere four light years away, will be amenable to small robotic spacecraft someday as our propulsion systems improve. And so Kepler will be the first step in informing us whether indeed Alpha Centauri is the logical next destination for humanity.
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/podcasti ... 90416.html

So where is the Kepler info on Alpha Centauri? Being so close, Kepler should be
able to show us if there are any planets, and in much better detail. Start with the
closest. From what I can see, they haven't looked at A.Cent. I don't think it is
a star.

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:01 am

The question is, is a star and gas giant the same thing, one just the focus of a Birkland current more than the other? If all our currents in the solar system focus on the Sun, would Jupiter light up if they all focused on it?

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:37 pm

The question is, is a star and gas giant the same thing, one just the focus of a Birkland current more than the other? If all our currents in the solar system focus on the Sun, would Jupiter light up if they all focused on it?
It is my belief that the Sun is the event that is formed in the pinch of a flux tube, and that
that event is the 'primary oscillator', to put it as simply as possible. Everything that surrounds
that event is created by the event, so the Sun is the Creator, as told to us by the ancient civilisations, who seemed to have a better handle on it all than we do now.
I don't believe that the planets ever become the center of the action, and obtain their excess energy, as with Jupiter or Saturn, by some accepted, and some as yet unaccepted, scientific principles which just have not been associated with the workings of the solar system. I do believe those gas giants will increase in size and light up, at visible wavelengths, if the Sun alters its emissions through a change in the flux tube energies, or perhaps the Solar system traveling through regions of differing charge. If the Sun is a floating neutral device, that would change its output too.
I also see the Sun as being a more complex device than the Electric Sun model proposes, and
Junglelord , IMO, was headed in the correct direction with the phase conjugate model, and Teslas impulse
magnifying transmitter.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =10&t=3295
I just saw this, with regards to Tesla. I won't hold my breath on them releasing any info that
might lead to new insights. That will be Classified, under National Security claims.
Call To Release Tesla's Research Stolen By The US On His Death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 83LL3FsiGo#!

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:09 pm

The motion of stars in a cluster:
If stars exist at the pinch point of a Birkeland Current, how would
they not get all tangled up and end up loosing their power source?
This page looks into gravity based simulations of clusters with up to
thousands of stars. They apparently do settle into a spherical configuration,
but then the mess of Currents would be ridiculous, regardless of the large
distances between stars. I have to think these are not stars, except for
the central object, or event.
http://www.grav-sim.com/models.html

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:19 pm

As more of the structure of SN1987a is revealed, it's fully EM nature becomes
unmistakable.
Too bad the PTB of science can only think hot gas, explosions and shock waves.
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/2541612_f520.jpg
They do admit it is a theory. My theory is that its all about antennas, from micro to macro.

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:28 pm

GaryN wrote:The motion of stars in a cluster:
If stars exist at the pinch point of a Birkeland Current, how would
they not get all tangled up and end up loosing their power source?
This page looks into gravity based simulations of clusters with up to
thousands of stars. They apparently do settle into a spherical configuration,
but then the mess of Currents would be ridiculous, regardless of the large
distances between stars. I have to think these are not stars, except for
the central object, or event.
http://www.grav-sim.com/models.html
Electric currents have their own attraction and repulsion and like a Tesla ball it may not always be the same current that connects it from one to the other and the galaxy center. Hence my belief that supernovas are stars that have lost their connection.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Hence my belief that supernovas are stars that have lost their connection.
Could be I guess, but where would the flailing ends of the Birkeland Current
go? Would they merge with other currents? I'd think that would cause a big surge
and emissions too, if it's even possible.
I think the exploding double layer is still the most likely answer, but with my
multi-layer charge confining Sun model, I'm bound to say that. Our Sun apparently
does a lot of flashing, short duration increases in brightness at certain wave
-lengths, and if you single step the frames of the SOHO videos you can see it happen.
Haven't tried it myself yet, but thats what I heard.
With my multiple shell model, the magnetic tension of the shells increases as you
move inwards, so a rupture of an inner shell might release huge energy bursts,
but they are really just flashes as far as the Sun is concerned.
With the clusters though, I'm not convinced those are all stars. I've been looking at
radio astronomy images lately, so I just wondered what a cluster would look like.
Went to NRAO and was disappointed, no images. In fact, I cant find any radio images
of any cluster. Have to have another look.
Millions of stars. Phooey.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:49 am

Ultra-compact dwarf galaxies are bright star clusters
(PhysOrg.com) -- Astronomy & Astrophysics is publishing a new statistical study of the so-called 'ultra-compact dwarf galaxies' (UCDs), which are still mysterious objects. A team of astronomers has investigated how many of these UCDs exist in nearby galaxy clusters and groups. They show that the properties of UCDs match those of bright star clusters.
This statistical study clearly shows that the luminosity distribution of UCDs match very well that of the brightest globular star clusters. It supports the hypothesis that the vast majority of UCDs are actually very massive star clusters. From a statistical point of view, there is no need to invoke another scenario to explain the origin of UCDs.
So UCDs are bright clusters. Now they just need to determine what is clustered. Tesla said
we should consider the Earth as a charged spherical capacitor, so it would make sense, to me,
that if they are rocky bodies they will glow at ceratin wavelengths, through resonance
fluorescence as just one possible method.
And in one cluster at least, we can see the Current and Pinch, along with what I see as a spherical torus.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Kepler finds first earth-size planets beyond our solar system
Kepler-20e orbits its parent star every 6.1 days and Kepler-20f every 19.6 days. These short orbital periods mean very hot, inhospitable worlds.
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-12-kep ... solar.html
This doesn't smell right to me. Orbiting at those periods suggests they are moons
orbiting a planet. Their assigned sizes, masses, distances are all out of whack, IMO.