The case of the Puma-Punku megaliths

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

johnm33

Re: The case of the Puma-Punku megaliths

Unread post by johnm33 » Mon May 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Hello Michael EiU-Definitely one of the best books I've read, worlds in collision is next. Taking the idea of titicaca being nearer the equator and adding hapgoods of the squeeze and consequent elevation of lands moved to a shorter circumference it's quite plausable that it was at sea level or close to it. I know there were two huge tsunamis that hit australia long ago, these were thought to have been caused [when I read about them] by a huge landslide on Hawaii or one of the related seamounts but now I wonder?
I'm convinced now that oedipus=akhnatun and also that helen of troy was the daughter of tutankhamun, and the mother of rameses II, whos father Menelaus-[Seti I /Psamteck I] was regarded as a usurper and consequently declared rameses II joint ruler when he was a toddler. In Dares account of the trojan war he makes no mention of the walls falling, or any horse, but says aeneas let the 'greeks' in which would account for how he escaped with his family/retinue from the chaos. Aeneas went on to found rome and his grandson Brutus/Prydain is the legendary founder of britain, commemorated on the brutus stone a remnant of which is set in a bank wall in high holburn. Called Brutus because he killed his mother at birth and his father, as a youth, in a hunting accident, he was exiled from rome as a punishment and after a while as a mercenary he took on the task of freeing the descendants of the trojans from the slavery imposed on them by the greeks. He was a devious guy and against the odds managed this, he decided that there was probably no prospect of living peacably near the greeks so asked the goddess Diana [in her temple on lemnos] where they should go she said "Brutus, there lies in the west and beyond the realms of gaul, an island_ _ _ _ _" Before they left they recorded their presence and intent on a stone now known as the lemnos stele. Brutus sailed west and the metalworking culture of britain advanced around 550-500 bce, a temple to Diana was built where st pauls now stands and when the romans arrived the people in possesion of london[trinovantium] were known as the trinovantes. If all this is correct then it anchors Rameses II to around the time of the founding of rome so 750bce or just after.
I suspect that what are known as the greek myths are a disguised history of the cretan and egyptian dynasties as taught to them by their trojan slaves, all of the 'theban' plays seem to fit around akhnaton and his sons demise[so far] .
John

Lloyd

Re: The case of the Puma-Punku megaliths

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon May 21, 2012 8:13 pm

* Ev Cochrane said the Oedipus Rex story was a myth about the gods, not of real people. I guess Oedipus was the same as either Zeus or Mars, who killed his own father. He, Talbott, Cardona and others don't agree with Velikovsky's analyses of chronology as in his book, Ages in Chaos. So far, I think they're much more likely correct, so the down-dating of ancient history by Velikovsky was way too much.