crop circle

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: crop circle

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:53 am

Hi Kevin, I think with this formation, you are correct. It is probably similar to the "Mowing Devil" circles that have been reported over the centuries in England. A plasmoid grounding out due to an area of differing charge potential from a water table, ground induced currents, etc. That could also explain lights seen above fields as associated glow mode plasmas. I believe some circles could have naturally taken on geometric shapes, but the complexity of those seen nowadays might be pushing 'natural' a little far.

In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:51 am

GaryN,
There is undoubtably humans who make many of the complex formations, and I have caught them.
But they interest Me more than anything else, as it's why they are driven to produce these where they do and the patterns they do?
I am of the opinion that they are influenced by the very substance/s that are discussed upon here , and it has intelligence, it has lots of that.
Kevin

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 pm

kevin wrote:GaryN,
There is undoubtably humans who make many of the complex formations, and I have caught them.
But they interest Me more than anything else, as it's why they are driven to produce these where they do and the patterns they do?
I am of the opinion that they are influenced by the very substance/s that are discussed upon here , and it has intelligence, it has lots of that.
Kevin
We have the natural ones here often after a rainy night. In the old days straw was used for roofs.
http://www.muhen.ch/kulturelles/strohda ... chhaus.htm

The many parallel bent culms change the waterflow in that area. It may protect from erosion or it may protect animals dwelling there. It may also protect from chemical remains of fertilizer to get washed out. I can think of a thousand reasons why they bend and create a "strawroof".

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:45 am

Kevin
Intelligent electrical/plasma entities? I wouldn't be shocked ( :roll: ) at such a discovery, I think we understand, at present, about .00001 percent of what goes on in the Universe.
At the fringes of those luminous phenomena which range from spook lights to freak lightning, there are some strange accounts for which there is no ready explanation. These involve lights that show a parti­cular interest in human beings – and not always to their benefit.
http://www.forteantimes.com/features/ar ... orgot.html
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:56 am

Crop circles appear in E. Washington wheat field
"We're trying to figure out how they got out there without breaking any of the wheat. It's hard to walk through the crunchy wheat and not knock it down," Geib said. "At the same time, it's hard to think it's aliens. It's a bizarre thing to wrap your brain around."
No 'tram lines' as there are at many sites for the hoaxers to walk down to begin their work. Maybe an image from above would show an entry path?
http://www.chron.com/news/article/Crop- ... to-3264272

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:25 am

GaryN,
IMHO,
The tramlines( open trackways left by tractor)provide an area of less resistance for the plasma flows to both earth and emit.
Here is the latest in GB, it gives a wonderfull shot of Avebury henge( do You think that our ancient advanced ancestors built that just for the fun of it??
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html
http://www.cropcircleconnectorforum.com ... =30&t=5071
NO, it was to better interact with the plasma flows that compress into and out of that very location so greatly( the geology...limestone been central)
Kevin