crop circle

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

bdw000

crop circle

Unread post by bdw000 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:02 am

Some EU folks may find this crop circle interesting:
http://io9.com/5306026/did-this-jellyf ... olar-storm

Some say it talks about a solar flare coming July 7th.

Looks kinda neat, like so many of them do.

junglelord

Re: crop circle

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:15 am

Yeah, I have been waiting to see what happens, there are so many events that have been identified for a very short time span between now and 2012. Thats three years of crazy times, or its all misdirection. Lets see if this one comes true.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:16 pm

SUDDEN SUPER SUNSPOT: Sunspot 1024 is crackling with B- and C-class solar flares. The activity is so intense, astronomers can't seem to take a picture of the sunspot without catching a flare in action. Pete Lawrence sends this example from his backyard observatory in Selsey, UK:

"Active region 1024 is putting on a fantastic show," says Lawrence. "The center of this region is incredibly bright and fluctuating."

Solar observers haven't seen an active region like this one in more than two years. It is big, complex, and rapidly growing: movie. The magnetic polarity of the sunspot, revealed by SOHO magnetograms, show that it is a member of new Solar Cycle 24. This makes sense: New research shows that solar jet streams are beginning to stimulate new-cycle sunspot production. Sunspot 1024 appears to be a sign of the process at work, heralding more to come. Monitoring is encouraged.
NASA Space Weather
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:00 am

A sunspot that suddenly appeared on July 3rd, 2009 was thought by some to support the crop circle prediction that there'd be a major solar storm today, July 7th. However, Spaceweather.com is reporting that Sunspot 1024 is decaying and solar flare activity is subsiding, so the prediction doesn't appear to be panning out, even though it's the most activity the quiet sun has had in the last two years.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:30 am

Hi JL,
Sun spot 1024 is growing again. There's also a coronal hole whose wind is due hit on the 12th.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Does anyone agree that the crop circles that predicted a solar storm for July 7, 2009 were wrong and that crop circles are lousy at predicting the future?

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Lloyd wrote:Does anyone agree that the crop circles that predicted a solar storm for July 7, 2009 were wrong and that crop circles are lousy at predicting the future?
Not so much the crop circles but the self-professed experts who 'interpret' them.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:38 pm

Maybe it was predicting Michele Jacksons funeral....?
....buried without his brain, the scarecrow, in life, in theater, and in death...
That was a blowout if I ever saw one! Thats how they twist a prophecy after the fact...
:lol:
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:05 pm

junglelord wrote:Maybe it was predicting Michele Jacksons funeral....?
....buried without his brain, the scarecrow, in life, in theater, and in death...
That was a blowout if I ever saw one! Thats how they twist a prophecy after the fact...
All the parasites who fed off him when he was alive are now busy feeding off his
corpse.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:00 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:
junglelord wrote:Maybe it was predicting Michele Jacksons funeral....?
All the parasites who fed off him when he was alive are now busy feeding off his
corpse.
Well said.

I am sure we will have his face in a crop circle next year.

I am still wondering where Elvis is..

Edit: There was a light event on 07.07. Early morning CET. It was a bright withe light for mabye 3-4 hours.

flyingcloud

Unread post by flyingcloud » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:41 am

Lloyd wrote:Does anyone agree that the crop circles that predicted a solar storm for July 7, 2009 were wrong and that crop circles are lousy at predicting the future?
some may disagree

Crop circle accurately predicts solar storms
http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu ... lar-storms

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:40 am

Mague wrote
Perhaps he is the one making the crop circles?
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:37 am

You got to admit, they did get the date right for the first large sunspot in two years.
:?
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:13 pm

JL: You got to admit, they did get the date right for the first large sunspot in two years.
* That's assuming that anyone is an authority on interpreting crop circle symbolism.

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Mague wrote
Perhaps he is the one making the crop circles?
Nah, he cant. Those are european crop circles and in europe the gnomes are the only ones with a sense for geometry and technology. I mean it !! :geek:

If you care for the vision of a shaman then i could tell you that Jacko is hovering around, looking like a 1.5 meter cumlulus cloud just a bit more translucent. He was a nice guy somehow, but is in deep shit now, because he was working for the pirates as hypnotist. Either a dark voodoo priest is going to slave him or a shaman is going to help him out. Obviously the dark guy is very interested, else there wont be such a media cult. The mental force of millions is chaining him a bit :P So, basically SNAFU :)