crop circle

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: crop circle

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Or posted:
hey GaryN, We should start a thread "The Ancients Knew" and give these patent seeking egos a run for there so called NEW
Discoveries.
Sounds good to me. What do you mean, this could get interesting? :D

I was thinking earlier about Mazdas device:

Silly me, it isn't mind control at all. Think of the theramin.

The basic idea

A cute kitty video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNMm5CKm ... re=related

If you search theremins, you will see a lot of that one hand up, and one hand down.

With Mazdas device, the ring is rotated at the wrist, and the other hand is moved in 3 dimensions to adjust frequency, phase and amplitude of the big ring RMF. Away you go! That really must have impressed the fearful masses.

Give it up dude, your wings have been clipped.

Better leave it to the patron saint of pilots.

Excellent link to the Navajo rugs too Kevin, the cavity with the dot, the egg, they eye. It all seems to hang together to me.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 am

I missed a good coast to coast last night....bummer.
Crop Circles
Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss infrared/image enhanced videos that show something strange in some 2009 crop circle formations, what investigators say about the East Field woven circle and pristine pyramid in Warwickshire County, and mysterious links between crop formations and solar, lunar, and cosmic cycles.
The actual information is yet to be posted on her web page.
http://www.earthfiles.com/

Reading the book about antigravity by Paul Laviolette, and the work by TT Brown and the effects of the solar, lunar and cosmic cycles on petrovoltics and his electrogravitics....how timely.

I look forward to see what the new findings are and what they might mean...
8-)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 pm

Junglelord,
Talking of past knowledge and a certain Warwickshire crop circle.
I called back at that crop circle a couple of hours ago, SOMETHING pulled me back there.
I stood on the central point of the circle, dowsed the direct line from there to the windmill, then was sort of urged to look about at 180 degrees, there two fields away is an henge, it is probably listed as a roman fort, but i went to it and it's an henge.
they are ditchs with embankments in various shapes, they are all constructed to mirror the natural field patterns created by points where the lattice meets in abundance, the most simple been a circle, then what is called a banjo, for obvious reasons, this one is a rectangle , so I expect to detect four or more points, possibly six.
The lower positive flow is induced into the ditch, the upper flow negative is led up onto the embankment.
I go to many and compare, Avebury is the most spectaculer, but where Norman the conquer first encampted and subsequently built a cathedral is called old sarum, there i found twelve points around a central point, no wonder the Norman( norsemen) king went there?
Kevin

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Orlando posted:

Quadrupole fields everywhere!

In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:05 pm

GaryN wrote: Quadrupole fields everywhere!
Certainly seems that way. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=52&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:40 pm

arc-us wrote:
GaryN wrote: Quadrupole fields everywhere!
Certainly seems that way. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=52&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Great booklet from Johnson.

I wished there was a sane relation between theoretical and applied science. More then often it seems god is a beautiful woman. Looking is fine, touching not...

So we found the double vortex created by REM and NREM; between vulture and cobra. The four corners are marked by REM and NREM and the two inbetweens REM-NREM and NREM-REM. The double vortex is known as Ajna chakra and looks like a cobra viewed from the front ;)

We now know all is perception. All is as we individually form it. Everyone has his own idea about what is real and what is dream and what is inbetween.

Next step should be to find the exit from perception into ultimate reality. Next stop: Sahasrara

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:52 am

mague wrote:We now know all is perception. All is as we individually form it. Everyone has his own idea about what is real and what is dream and what is inbetween. Next step should be to find the exit from perception into ultimate reality. Next stop: Sahasrara
Hi, mague -

What if perception is the "ultimate reality" (my, um, personal perception) with concepts such as Sahasrara merely being egoic constructs? :)
It's all about perception.

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:52 pm

arc-us, thanks for the link!
Garyn that pic , if you watch tesla's motor with the egg, the commentator stated that
any metalic object will be made to spin.
As he started it the egg hit the four corners inside the coil, maybe tesla made that to show us
how matter is centrifuged and as a side bar threw in "Squaring the circle".! :shock:

I have done some experiments as well and found that the iron filings are attracted to a single point.Which is the middle of the magnet, first come, first polarized and the rest will follow accordingly untill the field cannot
support the size of the particle. The Vortex may simply be the polarizing of matter in the Phi sequence.
As these particles spiral out they become neutral, the centre of the figure 8 is the focal point to which the current will polarize and accellerate it to which the resistance decrease and the cycle starts again always in motion, mainly due to the direction of the current flow as all fields are 90 degrees from the electrical flow.
When pressure, inertia and elemental abundance is present and we throw in some para and dielectric particles
along with the ferro magnetic, we could easily see how rotating and resonant magnetic fields dance on the current flow.

So, if current is always flowing( from the evidence of the Z-Pinch), is that not the invisible wires of current with massive voltages due to the pressures of all the interactions of aligning polar particles?

What I mean to ask is, In a rotating magnetic field, the non-ferro-magnetic particles will be thrown out, thus accelerating the core, as does a Figure skater.

Now imagine the strength of this ferro magnetic core aligning itself at each accelerated frequency,Only a Steady electric current could pulse it harmonicaly given its spin state.
I can visualize it when I start a 3 Phase motor.
When I listened to Scott talk about the Relaxation Oscillator I visioned two spinning tops that would bump each other as one slowed the other gave it a bump , in a continuos exchange and given the right timing they could accelerate to unimaginable speeds.

How fast can it reach in a medium with no resistance or a decreasing resistance, Don mentioned that a pair of binary stars acts as a relaxation oscillator.
Maybe Natures defenition of an efficient Oscillator is a Vortex.
Maybe the "Bump" is th Z-Pinch and changes the direction of Rotaion?

Given these Crop circles, I am convinced that some people have know about the Electric Universe for a Very long time
and is playing hide the pea in a shell game.

Just thinking out loud, while I type.

And Mague, without our own perceptions we could never say "Oh Yea" ! When we correct ourselves, especially when
part of the perception is of an Adaptive and studious nature.
I would give anything to have sat at a bonfire with the likes if men who have
sculpted their perceptions with experience and the insatiable appetite of putting the pieces together, but that what gets me off so, its all good if we learn something.
:D
Peace
Or
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb

mague

Unread post by mague » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 pm

StevenJay wrote:
mague wrote:We now know all is perception. All is as we individually form it. Everyone has his own idea about what is real and what is dream and what is inbetween. Next step should be to find the exit from perception into ultimate reality. Next stop: Sahasrara
Hi, mague -

What if perception is the "ultimate reality" (my, um, personal perception) with concepts such as Sahasrara merely being egoic constructs? :)
I dont know. I dont know your perception. All i can do is to observe my perception of your perception. This not much tbh.

For example most pictures of plasma nebulae are from the x-ray band, some from the infrared band and few from the visibe light band. So what is the true shape of a nebulae ? For me a cell phone transponder antenna looks like this, for a shark or wolf or goose it looks very different. What is an antenna then ? All perception or sensor based spaceflight mixed with a lot of best guess. There is anything but knowledge.

Maybe there is no ultimate reality, but some say threre is a path and exit to experience "stuff" first hand. Personally i think this is the only challange worth to pick up. Or maybe it is even the only true way to become a fully grown human.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:17 pm

I don't think this site has been pointed to before, some interesting ideas, I think.

http://www.freewebs.com/cropcirclelanguage/

Regarding the previous posting about the 12 around 1 and the weave circles, I see there was another one before those that was the tetrahedron. A progression of the basic facts about the nature of reality. The quadrupole is built in to the fabric of space, cool. We must alter the unit in our head to synch with the whole.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:38 pm

GaryN,
I don't feel as I though I expressed My thoughts on the sacred basket clearly enough.
I go to crop circles to check if they are sited and composed upon a matrix that I can detect.
The weaving design on the basket will reflect that ,imo.
the doves as handles will show two aspects of this matrix grid,
1, How it appears to support the flight of two flows above ground.
2, how the doves will HOME from point to point on the cross points of the weave, as does most of nature, except ourselves.

The omphalos stones will have been placed on the most relevant points in a sort of mainframe matrix that will be of universe.
Thus longitude and latitude are best thought of as the lines of the weave, and the crossing points where the Ophamalos stones were placed to act as oracle antennaes, recievers and transmitters of a knowledge based universal system.

The serpent shown entwining the stones is the spiral way that the matrix grid enables the duality flows to both implode and emitt from these points.

The thus powerfull spots in our present culture have cathedrals placed upon them, and we may not be privvy to seeing if there are such stones hidden in them, thought the constructions themselves encase the points.

I can walk directly at such places by simply thinking of them, and i go from point to point with ease, if i FIX on a direct line between two points, as the doves will, then it doesn't matter if I wander from side to side, all i do is think of that alignment and my rods will point either to the left or right until I find it again, and those lines are one inch wide, but what flows along them gains up towards the powerfull mainframe points, the flows though meander, snake like in their wanderings, but are always attracted to those powerfull mainframe points, invisable flying dragons, that smile.
kevin

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:23 am

That's very interesting Kevin, it reminds me of an experiment
This Exhibit is NOT a Levitation display .
This Exhibit is a demonstration of "Expanding Magnetic Fields of Resonance" and much more.
This is an Original Invention & Discovery of Jon DePew
"ALL UNIVERSITIES PHYSICS DEPARTMENTS" ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT ME, I will train you to achieve these wonderful Principles and show you how we should be focused on the LAWS of HARMONY instead of putting first the Laws of FRICTIONS. Just as though you plucked a piano string and quickly muffled it, losing it's sustaining resonating attributes.
Then wondering where the sound went.

It is called the "EQUILIBRIUS GRID" it is awaiting a group of scientists that want to be involved with something NEW to them and that is of great IMPORTANCE for Science / Physics & for the world as a whole..It represents the "SCALE of ENERGY"

I will openly share all my hard work and years of unique findings within this discovery to the right groups of scientists,or people who are truly sincere to help me bring it farther. This invitation does not include people with hidden motives or agendas.
Here's a video of it http://www.coralcastlecode.com/sitebuil ... ewEQG1.mpg

he laid out a PHI grid with perm magnets.

Peace
Or
Attachments
eqilib 2.JPG

Native American Proverb

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:24 am

Orlando,
I am very confident that Ed leedskalin was a dowser, and that he will have soaked the coral with a strong field of the flows from the earth, at night, the field of the sun during the daytime will over power the emitting earth flows.
I am also very confident that the geometry of coral castle will match the natural grid , but only those with the senses required will detect it.
You have to abandon what you have been TOLD, otherwise it constantly strives to be correct , thus stopping anyone from seeing the natural way of things.
I KNOW by seeking out what occurs that the flows above the surface alter, this is caused primerally by the moon, it's field causes a local alteration, Leedskalin will have operated in sequence with these alterations, thus he will have created a temporary reverse field about the coral slabs, this will then cause them to fall away from the earths surface, this will normalise over several hours, thus the coral will resume normal push towards the surface.
I suspect the very spot where coral castle is located will be central and will have been carefullt dowsed by leedskalin.
the ophamolos stones will be where the earth flows( female) emitt from the earth, and these spots will be where the spiral flows that have entered elsewhere will exit, basically the whole spheres surface area will be a network of opposing such points, and it is this that causes the circulating flows above the surface to then spiral as they flow into and out of these points.
The inputs from space will vary continuously thus leading to an orchestra like rise and fall in all of these directly related to the input pressures, the ophalomos stones will therefore have musical differences .
i have heard this system personally, and had the bizzare experience of two voices talking at once inside my head, the one I hear normally was concerned about the physical Moi, the other was excited at hearing as He/it described universe , telling "Thats where We come from, listen"
at the same time the whole picture in front of myself had turned to a sort of jello, I was stood barefooted on a spot where if you asked me to identify where to place an ophalomos stone would be.
When things like this happen to you, then you fall down a deep wabbit hole, where time and proportion are not evident.
And that spot was directly related to a crop circle, I had climbed up on some stones to enable a picture to be taken of the crop circle, sometimes i feel as though there is SOMETHING prodding me about ????????
The stones are called, THE WHISPERING KNIGHTS.
Kevin
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:33 am

This has just been reported,
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... l2009.html

I am finding lots of random downed crops at the moment, they tend to follow underground water flows, i know because i am an odd ball dowser.
kevin

Orlando

Unread post by Orlando » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:58 am

Thats cool, thanks Kevin,
I should read "language of the stone".
Forget the author, I'll google it.

Peace
Or

Native American Proverb