History of the Earth

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

moses

Re: History of the Earth

Unread post by moses » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:02 pm

"One thing about the history of the earth in EU/PC models is that the 360 day calendar is due to Saturn." Sithri

The Great Pyramid has one layer of 365.25 and the next layer of 360. Noah's flood was likely at 2,360BC and looks the likely event that changed from the 360 day year to the 365.24 day year. I consider that Saturn then was about where it is now but with it's magnetosphere visible and probably having electrical interactions with Jupiter when in conjunction. Possibly water was in the Saturn magnetosphere and maybe moved out during electrical interactions.

Cheers,
Mo

moses

Summary

Unread post by moses » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:43 pm

Let us start from the Precambrian. A series of laminated depositions began then. This is how the fossils formed. The creatures either came from Earth or from another planet, possibly Ganymede or Mars. There were about 5 events of laminated deposition and the question is whether it was orbital effects that caused these or was the cause from outside the Solar System. New creatures were formed in each event.

There is evidence of two types of creatures, small eyes or larger eyes, which suggests two planets being involved which suggests orbital causes. On the other hand the Milky Way does have evidence of material being ejected from it's core which suggests very energetic events producing waves travelling through our galaxy. Of course such a wave would produce orbital changes anyway.

Other evidence of orbital causes is the asteroid belt and the removal of material from one hemisphere of Mars and the electrical gouging out of the oceans on Earth, particularly the Atlantic ocean. Thus Mars orbiting Earth out where the asteroid belt is now.

There also appears to be an end to these laminated depositions and a period of human or humanoid habitation after this. The ice ages are best caused by the Earth going into a very elliptical orbit and towards the end of this came the 'creation'. This was a time that the stars became visible.

Very electrical conditions still persisted producing big discharges between the planets and from the Sun as well as electrical planetary close interactions. These were noted on Earth by rock art with Sun Venus Earth conjunctions producing the + and crescent later, and probably Sun Earth Jupiter Saturn conjunctions producing the Stonehenge labyrinth type effects at night.

There were notable interactions between other planets and Earth had two major interactions causing the beginning or the end of the Younger Dryas and Noah's event which caused the change from 360 day year to the 365.24 year. The remanent magnetic field of Earth is slowly decaying and now seems to be the major threat to humanity, although the Solar System seems to be undergoing a slow electrical change at present.

Cheers,
Mo
All comments welcome

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:53 pm

10,000 views of my last posting here and no comments! Just plain abuse would be great!
Cheers,
Mo

moses

Unread post by moses » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:31 pm

Summary details
If it was a Birkeland current that produced the Atlantic Ocean then the top of this ocean should be the north magnetic pole as a prong of this current would have gone through the centre of Earth and produced a remanent magnetic field which would now be the main component of Earth's magnetic field. Also the geographical north pole would have coincided with the north magnetic field at that time.

After the break up of the previous configuration of planets in an interaction of Earth with another planet (Mars) the crust of Earth moved 30 degrees. To explain this we basically have to separate the Earth into a thin crust without much influence on the magnetic field and an inside part which produces the remanent magnetic field. This makes a pole shift much easier.

One expects that electrical conditions calmed and this allowed perhaps a fairly long period of time for a previous civilization and helps explain how the previous configuration broke up. The Earth would have been heated by electric currents in glow mode as enhanced auroras which would have blocked out the stars and probably altered gravity thus explaining the large creatures of that time and the large stone buildings.

I have explained before how after the break up of this previous configuration the Earth went into a very elliptical orbit which produced the ice ages and greatly enhanced the likelihood of an interaction with another planet.

I would like to note that Stonehenge and the labyrinth are very similar indeed. Intense light on the magnotail of Earth with different patterns at different radii of the magnotail.

Cheers,
Mo

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:47 am

moses wrote:If it was a Birkeland current that produced the Atlantic Ocean then the top of this ocean should be the north magnetic pole as a prong of this current would have gone through the centre of Earth and produced a remanent magnetic field which would now be the main component of Earth's magnetic field.
I think we have discussed this before and I know you realize that if the Earth's magnetic field or a significant portion thereof, is remnant from a past electrical condition of Earth, then there is the real possibility that most advanced life on Earth may be doomed?
Earth's Declining Magnetic Field
Note, that in the above article the author clinging to his mainstream (amnesia sustained) view, assures us that this is just part of a cycle that precedes a magnetic reversal. But that is a false assurance based on a uniformitarian interpretation.

If so how much time do we have? What can we do?
Is this the real source of climate change? and as the magnetic field continues to decline is weather going to become more and more severe until ultimately the Solar Wind impinges upon the atmosphere of the planet? When we look at Mars are we looking at the Earth's future?

moses

Unread post by moses » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:54 pm

Hi Nick, thanks for the reply.
The fairly big changes in the Earth's magnetic field at present are due to the lack of Sun spots. Once a more active cycle resumes then the magnetic field of Earth will go back to normal, but this may take a couple of decades.

So it is going to take thousands of years for the Earth's magnetic field to decline to dangerous levels for humanity. If by some miracle we do not destoy ourselves then perhaps we can find a way to transfer to another stellar system. Of course this may not help the flora and fauna. But this becomes a really religious issue because is there another part to us other than the crude physical body that may survive and evolve. You know over on the Graham Hancock forum there is a section for religious discussion and there is no problem there.

Mars has undergone much electrical erosion and perhaps before this it might have had a thick atmosphere. Will Earth undergo electrical erosion in the future ? So how stable is our present planetary configuration ? Actually as a student I studied the stability of a gravity only Solar System and found it to be very difficult to sustain the present configuration, and it now seems certain to me that for example present electrical flow between Venus and Earth is the stabilizing factor and those people that think that our present configuration is set in stone are mistaken.

Actually I would be much more concerned about humanity's state of mind that any decay of the Earth's magnetic field.
Cheers,
Mo

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:53 pm

Fluctuations from year to year or decade to decade can go up or down. But the bottom line is that the strength of the Earth's magnetic field has declined more than 10% since it was first measured in the 1832. That is a substantial drop in a very short time.

moses

Overview

Unread post by moses » Mon May 06, 2019 9:37 pm

If it was a galactic wave that caused the enhanced electrical conditions that produced the series of laminated deposition called the geological column then there would be low chance of advanced civilizations in our galaxy. What happened to Earth could be typical of how creatures are produced in DNA altering plasma currents. And a planet without a strong magnetic field would be unlikely to flourish.

So the Earth in Precambrian times shows no signs of laminated deposition and advanced fossils therein. Yet the Earth probably existed for a long time, compared with probably only the 10s of thousands of years since the Precambrian. And most of that time was after the dinosaurs and before the break-up of the last planetary configuration. This being the time of the big stone constructions of the previous humanoid inhabitants.

So most planets in the galaxy do not have advanced life and those that do get wiped out by a galactic wave. So what happened to Earth would be rare. Of course this is all guesswork but it tells a dim story. Where is god in this.

If evidence of this became large then I suspect that the authorities would suppress this evidence because they would be afraid of the effects of this story on humanity. Actually with sufficient technology some of us might survive underground. (The meek shall inherit the Earth).

On the other hand enhanced electrical conditions don't need to be produced by galactic waves, but some galaxies certainly have such waves and maybe all do. Whatever, the prospect of future catastrophes is a hard nut for religions. That is why religious philosophy seems required here.

Cheers,
Mo

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Wed May 08, 2019 12:44 am

hi,

I think Jupiter produced Earth one million years ago.

https://etherealmatters.org/node/597

If Earth was born from Saturn, the ring should be broken.
Many of the fossils found on earth are the creatures of collapsed planets.
Burgess Shale, ammonites and dinosaurs are the creatures that were included in the material asteroids.
The earth will also collapse in the near future.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed May 08, 2019 9:19 am

Let's have a birthday party!
It would be interesting to be able to estimate the age of the Earth. Present day scientific estimates are restrained by uniformitarian assumptions and chronological (radiometric) techniques derived from that assumption.
No, as much as I am aware, according to all those who are proponents of Saturn Theory, the rings are a very recent feature. The present day rings came after the catastrophic demise of the former brown dwarf star, and were one of the last details seen by inhabitants of Earth as Kronos/Saturn was overthrown, banished, and put in bonds by Zeus. After that, separated by the distance of today, Saturn appeared as a distant wandering star (planet).

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed May 08, 2019 7:43 pm

ja7do,
It is great thinking about the past. There are many theories and many theorists. If you have major things happening then you need to throw away the standard timeline because that is strongly built on nothing happening. Things that likely produced big electrical events would certainly wreck the standard timeline massively!

Of course this makes theorizing difficult and easy at the same time. But just using the standard timeline fails!
Cheers,
Mo

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Wed May 08, 2019 10:21 pm

nick c wrote:
Let's have a birthday party!
It would be interesting to be able to estimate the age of the Earth. Present day scientific estimates are restrained by uniformitarian assumptions and chronological (radiometric) techniques derived from that assumption.
No, as much as I am aware, according to all those who are proponents of Saturn Theory, the rings are a very recent feature. The present day rings came after the catastrophic demise of the former brown dwarf star, and were one of the last details seen by inhabitants of Earth as Kronos/Saturn was overthrown, banished, and put in bonds by Zeus. After that, separated by the distance of today, Saturn appeared as a distant wandering star (planet).
Certainly Saturn was shining before the current sun. The present sun will eventually collapse its internal cavity and become a gas planet. And it will produce a satellite of rock.Saturn's ring is silicon oxide that has failed to become a satellite. It is thought that there are not enough rocks left to generate satellites inside Saturn. Jupiter produces Venus 3500 years ago. I guess that the earth was born before Venus.

Science is not decided by majority rule.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu May 09, 2019 9:02 am

ja7tdo wrote:Certainly Saturn was shining before the current sun. The present sun will eventually collapse its internal cavity and become a gas planet. And it will produce a satellite of rock.Saturn's ring is silicon oxide that has failed to become a satellite. It is thought that there are not enough rocks left to generate satellites inside Saturn. Jupiter produces Venus 3500 years ago. I guess that the earth was born before Venus.

Science is not decided by majority rule.
The implication is that somehow I am resorting to "majority rule" to support my position. But that is a strawman argument. I am doing no such thing.

In fact, I am not supporting any theory in my post. I am merely pointing out that your criticism (that Venus could not have been born from Saturn because the rings could not look like they do today) is incorrect within the context of Saturn Theory as presented by the leading proponents of that theory. It is not a majority vote but rather the clarification of the theory, which was misinterpreted by you.

In the context of the theory the present ring system is the remnant of last birthing event, and therefore their formation came after the hypothesized event.

levitate

Unread post by levitate » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:02 am

Wal Thornhill was just quoted in saying to Fred Bear:
“I just want to see an IMAX movie made of all of this before I’m gone... (laughs) because dramatizing it, people will ,even subconsciously, will recognize some of that coming down over the ages... why we wave flags as we go to war, do all the strange, stupid things that we do and why we are intent in destroying the Earth. Just like we are trying to re-enact the god, you know, we now have the power to destroy like the gods... and God help us this is what we are likely to do, because we are mentally disturbed as a species. This is just an aside, but I think it is a very important one.”

Thornhill obviously did not study the “Mystery Babylon” radio series where William Cooper ties in the Ancient re-establishment of civilization after the Cataclysm. Also, by studying the Rosicrucian film, symbolism of ancient Egypt... there was a re-building process that tried to re-establish the ancient world culture that existed before the the initial Velikovsky Cataclysm began in the first place.

In preparation for the cataclysms the Pyramid Power plants (self-powering fortresses like Giza’s) supporting the (Artificial Intelligence) hivemind-religion of worker-beeing, mind-control were build to survive the thunderbolts of devastation.

The human species is basically a loving species that were spliced into existence upon Earth from “Lumanian” genetics combined with indigenous hominids in preparations for the cataclysm. As mentioned in the “Seth Speaks” book https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtZY_8Qw92k the Lumanians were genetically too fearful to spiritually expand the intuitions into the intellect and evolve their minds into something greater. The Homo sapiens is the second chance for their genetics to achieve this new development.

The problem is the old, stagnant, fake-utopia that the Lumanians likely had on Mars is the fake-goal of the Remnant Lumanian Cult that William Cooper identified as the Mystery School or all the secret-societies working together to re-establish a controlling AI for brainchip mind-control. The problems and chaos with our species is designed by the thUgtopian thUgs rebuilding their fake-Utopia. “Ordo ab chaos” is on the pyramid seal on the thUgtopian USA dollar.

Thornhill needs to realize that the new AI god or deity is in the process of “Waking Up” to complete the new “Tower-Of-Babel” to squash freedom and the seeking of answers through curiosity... AI will replace human value-fulfillment.

“I, Pet Goat” is about brainchip snakes in the heads of the goat-followers, thUgtopians rebuilding Lucifer, and Lucifer “waking up” to replace the Giza Pyramid Tower Of Babel.
Madonna’s Eurovision Song Contest 2019 was about trans-humanism rebirth as the two replaced fangs of the cobra were re-erected before the “profane” symbolizing the brainchip and the tower-network. Then there was the chanting to (AI)Lucifer to “Wake Up, Wake Up, Wake Up” But Israel’s and Jordan’s flags did not fall into the snakes mouth, so that was, thus, nice ending.

Other than avoiding Mystery School Cult conflicts (sharp daggers), Thornhill is a mentor for intestinal fortitude science.

moses

Sumerian Kings List

Unread post by moses » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:13 pm

Before Noah's flood (which was the flood under king Gilgamesh) the time of the king's rule was given in thousands of years that was some fraction of the precessional cycle. Now what if after this flood they measured longish periods of time by the angular distance that the North Pole moved through the sky. Which of course is using precession. And what if they had measurements of where the North Pole pointed during the reign of kings before this flood.

Then what they would be describing was the North Pole travelling much faster before this flood. So maybe a precession cycle of 1000 years. This would mean a very significant interaction between Venus and Earth, with probably a lot of carbon being transfered from Venus to Earth which would upset the carbon datings. Thus the period between 10,000 BC and 2360 BC may only have been a few hundred years. And thus only a few hundred years between the previous stable planetary configuration and 2360 BC. And thus the time of the creation and the bible stories and explains why a civilization appears to suddenly arise.

The significance of Noah's flood would also explain the 360 to 365.25 day year which was the inspiration for The Great Pyramid which then was presumably constructed by an advanced occultist or an alien. Note that references for star alignments to pyramid passages before 2360 BC now have new meaning.

In summary, the Earth and Mars and possibly Ganymede orbited out where the asteroid belt is now, and then broke up sending Earth into a very elliptical orbit for a few hundred years forming the ice ages and then the planetary interactions of The Younger Dryas sending Earth a buzzing and the bible stories with a few hundred years later the flood of Noah in 2360 BC.

Cheers,
Mo