History of the Earth

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

jtb

Re: History of the Earth

Unread post by jtb » Mon May 20, 2013 4:53 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/0 ... 66796.html

November 2012 Curiosity Rover found no methane in Mar's soil. To date it has still found none, but is still looking. Methane is an indicator of previous life.
jtb

moses

Unread post by moses » Mon May 20, 2013 6:33 pm

I think that we will have to wait for Martian soil samples to be brought back to Earth, and then compare mineral ratios and isotope ratios, etc. Whether there was complex life on Mars is a significant issue, but finding that soil has been transported from Mars to Earth will guarantee a calamitous past for humanity and the Earth.
Cheers,
Mo

moses

Unread post by moses » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:53 pm

Because, in the Cenozoic, the trees changed at the poles indicates that this was after the break-up of the old configuration of planets. So the Earth was involved in another laminated deposition event after the dinosaur event. This new sedimentary material contained oil and many different creatures to the previous lot. A lot of large creatures but probably no dinosaurs.

But the Earth broke free of it's usual position in regard to getting periodic laminated deposition, either during the latest event or some time afterwards. In the Quaternary the Earth got in a very elliptical orbit which produced the ice ages each lap around the Earth. Then came the Velikovsky-type interaction with another planet which wiped out most of the very large creatures.

I now think that the Americas were not much retarded in their movement during this interaction, but rather were lifted up producing little folding. Land to the east of the Americas would still have gone down, but the civilization that perished there would not have been that advanced. Rather the really advanced civilization was before the last laminated deposition and thus living on the dinosaur fossil soil.

The Venus Figurines would have been done by the survivors of the break-up not long after the break-up, whilst the stick-man rock drawings would be during the flood involved in the uplift of the Rockies and would depict the planet approaching Earth with a thunderbolt between the planet and Earth. Then later comes more Velikovsky-type interactions, especially between other planets which were noted in particular parts of the sky and stories and names became associated with what we call constellations today.

Cheers,
Mo

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:16 pm

The Cretaceous–Paleogene (K–Pg) extinction event,[a] also known as the Cretaceous–Tertiary (K–T) extinction, was a mass extinction of some three-quarters of plant and animal species on Earth—including all non-avian dinosaurs—that occurred over a geologically short period of time, 66 million years ago. -Wiki

Seasonal Flauna do not exist until 90-60million years ago. Mammals inherit the land. Nocturnal life makes its first appearance. This is where I would put my money on Earth no longer traveling within the plasma sphere of Saturn.

For a long time it appears humans were spectators on Earth watching the Saturnian planets entering and exiting the Solar System. See all Stone Tools throughout human history as the celestial design inspiration.

The Quaternary extinction events 50,000-40,000 (Austrailia) + 14,000-11,900 (North America) are two separate events and appear to show the Saturnian planets on a 30,000 year orbit at this time - the final of which should be the re-inclusion of Earth back into the Saturnian system. Que 1500 years of darkness and cold - Debris is lofted into Statosphere wild fires rage volcanoes errupt and blanket the sky. North America is obliterated. Que the Holocene warming (life with Saturn) and you can even spot the moment we were released for the final time - 3147bc. Many biblical historians have derived a silmilar date for the 'World Flood' which in this case (unlike Noah's story) did physically occur on earth and was catastrophic.
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:52 am

<Seasonal Flauna do not exist until 90-60million years ago. Mammals inherit the land. Nocturnal life makes its first appearance. This is where I would put my money on Earth no longer traveling within the plasma sphere of Saturn. Younger_Dryas>

I think that the extinction events were a product of the previous configuration of planets. Therefore the break-up of that system occurred after, or during, the last extinction event. so in the Cenozoic.

I don't know about the Earth going into orbit around Saturn and then leaving again about 30,000 years ago. That seems extremely unlikely. However the planets were probably in random elliptical orbits around the Sun and interactions with Jupiter and Saturn must be considered. But one would have to think that Mercury, Venus, Mars and Earth never got trapped by Saturn or Jupiter, although some sort of interaction might have been possible.

Whereas interactions between planets on pretty random orbits would be expected. I know that there are a lot of people that have stories about how it all happened, but I just try to find basic evidence.

Cheers,
Mo

moses

Unread post by moses » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:11 pm

I now have Ganymede interacting with Earth at the end of the Precambrian. And then more interactions a few hundred years apart. So possibly Ganymede and Earth were in orbits around the much brighter Sun, at about where the asteroid belt is now.

After the dinosaurs came a break-up of this system producing random planetary orbits which I call the Velikovsky period. As the planets approached their present orbits interactions between Earth and Venus predominated producing Noah's flood.

Cheers,
Mo

moses

Unread post by moses » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:35 am

Perhaps the asteroid belt was formed from the interactions of Ganymede and Earth. The most common type of asteroid is carbonaceous and so could come from the surface of Earth where the Earth's oceans are now. The silicate asteroids may also have come from Earth. Some of the M-type asteroids may have come from Ganymede.

The rocks of the asteroid belt are not fully mixed definitely indicating recent formation. Fossils might be found in the asteroids.

Cheers,
Mo

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:31 pm

I would have figured that the orbital configuration changes everytime the sun pops out a new planet.

so it looks like there were at least two cataclysims (venus and mercury) prior to the earth being popped out itself.

both venus and mercury are very new.
its all lies.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:56 pm

I would have figured that the orbital configuration changes everytime the sun pops out a new planet.
And your evidence is?
both venus and mercury are very new.
And your evidence is?
so it looks like there were at least two cataclysims (venus and mercury) prior to the earth being popped out itself.
And your evidence is?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

perpetual motion

Unread post by perpetual motion » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:08 pm

'If I have the least bit of knowledge
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.
And your evidence is?

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:41 am

perpetual motion wrote:'If I have the least bit of knowledge
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.
And your evidence is?
Evidence of what? That is a signature not a post but I have followed the Way for many years and studied people for a lot longer.

You have not provided any evidence because you have none and are now trying to deflect attention away from that.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:20 am

i have my intuition about it. I have to go with what makes sense to me.

i suppose well have to wait until another planet comes along i guess to get your proof...

lets make a few assumptions though...

1) being born is not an exclusive process. Its rampant.
2) the sun has the fusion abilities to create elements. Even helum is born from 2 hydrogens.
3) according to this site much of the action occurs on the surface of the sun, making the inner of the sun a resevior for elements (aka whomb).
4) There are a lot of planets.

so you are left with two options really. Either these planets were born from the sun or the sun captured these planets and you cant explain where they originated from.

seems simpler and more likely that they were just born like the rest of us.
its all lies.

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:38 pm

It is interesting that the asteroids are not mixed and possibly at least two events produced the asteroids. The big asteroids may have been formed by the material removed from Earth and possibly Ganymede, sticking together. So a laminated type of flow forming not only the 'geological column' on Earth, but also forming the big asteroids.

Having Earth and Ganymede near the present asteroid belt does simplify matters greatly, as they could interact and fly off in opposite directions. Then Ganymede would be trapped by Jupiter, and Earth and Mars might interact and then after a very elliptical orbit Earth could interact with Venus before settling down into it's present orbit. The high temperature of Venus indicates Venus having had a major interaction with another body, probably Mars, so a lot more interactions and random orbits seem likely.

Having at least hundreds of years between interactions of Ganymede and Earth does not seem like a problem to me especially if the orbit of say Ganymede was tilted to the ecliptic. Add in a possible elliptical orbit and we can get hundreds or even thousands of years between interactions. It seems the best fit, but that still leaves explaining how Ganymede and Earth got in that close orbit in the first place.

Cheers,
Mo

moses

Unread post by moses » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:08 pm

If Earth and Ganymede were orbiting near where the asteroid belt is now and both planets teemed with life, then the sun would have been many times brighter. The Solar System moving through the edge of a cosmic cloud, and hence it's double layer, could account for the much brighter Sun. This could mean that Earth and Ganymede did not interact much until the more electrical conditions occurred.

Precambrian Earth was not very lively and so all the new life came from Ganymede. This suggests Ganymede was in a warm position before the first interaction with Earth. The Cambrian fossils are pretty sophisticated which indicates that Ganymede was warm for a long time before the first interaction with Earth. Perhaps Ganymede orbited where the Earth is now, and the increase in electricity in the Solar System caused Ganymede to move out to where the asteroid belt is now.

So we have these 3 or more episodes of interaction between Earth and Ganymede producing both the 'geological column' on Earth and the asteroids. So how did it change to the present planetary configuration. Well the Sun was losing brightness so lessor electrical conditions and so less electrical interaction between Earth and Ganymede. And just as increased electricity destabilised the Solar System, so decreased electricity might have also destabilised it. With lowered electrical conditions Earth and Ganymede interact and are flung apart Ganymede going to Jupiter and Earth moving into a very elliptical orbit. Thus the ice caps began to form.

Then the various planetary interactions producing the Younger Dryas and Noah's flood. How Venus got hot and how Mars lost material and changed tilt will be considered.
Cheers,
Mo

moses

Unread post by moses » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:51 pm

The iron-nickel asteroids may have formed the banded iron rocks in the Precambrian. The datings, however, are after the Precambrian. Perhaps these asteroids were formed in a different type of electrical process to that which produced the stony asteroids. Then the isotope ratios would be different due to the different electrical processes.

To be clear, datings are by isotope ratios. But we say isotope ratios are a result of the past electrical conditions. Now we suggest that there were two types, at least, of electrical conditions, and so two sets of isotope ratios.

Having Earth interact with one or more iron-nickel asteroids in the Precambrian, puts Earth where the asteroid belt is now back in the Precambrian. Maybe not, but we have Earth where the asteroid belt is now, after the Precambrian. If Earth was out there then that would explain the lack of fossils in the Precambrian. However Ganymede, presumably, was close to the Sun and had abundant life.

And after the Precambrian comes a disturbance and heightened electrical conditions with Ganymede moving out to near where Earth was. Then the stony asteroids and the first rocks of the 'geological column' were formed by laminated deposition. Thus they formed by the same electrical process and so we see they have the same isotope ratios and hence are given the same dating.

Cheers,
Mo