Bubbles Orbiting Charged Needle Electric Gravity Experiment

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

spark

Bubbles Orbiting Charged Needle Electric Gravity Experiment

Unread post by spark » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/embed/1380BSYXaoc

This NASA experiment would make sense in electric universe as stars and planets are highly electrically charged bodies in space and that electric charge causes stars, planets and moons to orbit each other.

paladin17

Re: Bubbles Orbiting Charged Needle Electric Gravity Experim

Unread post by paladin17 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:11 am

Does your idea imply that the charge of celestial bodies almost doesn't change with time?

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:17 pm

spark wrote:https://www.youtube.com/embed/1380BSYXaoc
This NASA experiment would make sense in electric universe as stars and planets are highly electrically charged bodies in space and that electric charge causes stars, planets and moons to orbit each other.
Gerald Pollack would hav lots to say here, re the 4th phase of water, & charge on droplets. Gerald would point out that they should hav suddenly shone a strong light (or IR) on a droplet, which would hav suddenly increased the layer of EZ water, & suddenly increased the droplets charge, & suddenly increased its attraction to the needle. Alltho praps the Faraday effect is paramount here (dunno).

And the helical orbit would of course be helped by the Lorentz force & the righthand rule etc (don't quote me)(i failed physics).

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:50 am

crawler wrote:
spark wrote:https://www.youtube.com/embed/1380BSYXaoc
Gerald Pollack would hav lots to say here, re the 4th phase of water, & charge on droplets. Gerald would point out that they should hav suddenly shone a strong light (or IR) on a droplet, which would hav suddenly increased the layer of EZ water, & suddenly increased the droplets charge, & suddenly increased its attraction to the needle. Alltho praps the Faraday effect is paramount here (dunno).

And the helical orbit would of course be helped by the Lorentz force & the righthand rule etc (don't quote me)(i failed physics).
Layer of EZ water forms at a hydrophilic surface. The surface between air and water is not hydrophilic. Ergo, no EZ water there.
Plus, EZ water produces charge separation between water phases, but their total charge doesn't change.

hlg

Unread post by hlg » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:35 am

paladin17 wrote: Layer of EZ water forms at a hydrophilic surface. The surface between air and water is not hydrophilic. Ergo, no EZ water there.
Plus, EZ water produces charge separation between water phases, but their total charge doesn't change.
sorry this may be plain false. jerry does think that the high surface tension of water is due to EZ zone an the air water boundary, i heard him reporting in QandA after a reading somewhere in 2019 i think....

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:00 pm

hlg wrote:
paladin17 wrote: Layer of EZ water forms at a hydrophilic surface. The surface between air and water is not hydrophilic. Ergo, no EZ water there.
sorry this may be plain false. jerry does think that the high surface tension of water is due to EZ zone an the air water boundary, i heard him reporting in QandA after a reading somewhere in 2019 i think....
I might be wrong, but "I heard someone say" is not a good argument for me to change my mind at the moment. Some studies should be referenced.
The only recent relevant study (to the problem we're discussing) did not claim anything even closely similar to that. In fact, it claimed that positive ions from the air actually disrupt EZ water formation.