Understanding the Electro-Magnetic Universe.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MerLynn

Understanding the Electro-Magnetic Universe.

Unread post by MerLynn » Wed May 15, 2019 4:57 pm

Here's one for those who think outside the Box....

My all time favourite JoeCell, most everyone else’s too, is his In-Line Magnetic Cell. Designed using the Magnetic Field Principle of controlled Field Polarity in Permanent Magnets using Neutral Plates. The Electric Cells are controlled by electrode placement. These are never heard of before methodologies. The Methodology of Changing Water Memory.

More than a decade ago, the following device was constructed in the lounge room. One 2 inch diameter water pipe, it can be stainless or iron as per video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqD0du3I-hc&t=127s
but two entirely different results as the Field is Focused within the SS pipe and in the case of the iron pipe, it’s the Pipe that becomes magnetic and the liquid flows through this elongated Field.

The 2 inch pipe was about 3 feet long and had poly fittings at each end for cam lock fittings.
Around the pipe were 4 ring magnets and 2 mild steel washers. Remembering what the cut-off wheel does to Joecell pipe Fields, the washers are ‘specially’ cut so as to not heat the pipe and give it new Memory and another Magnetic Pole. The washer goes between the two North poles and slid over one end of the pipe. The same for the other 2 ring Magnets and washer on the other end. Remembering North Pole ‘cleans’ and South Pole rusts the water or makes dirty oil as the opposite and equal effect.

When correctly assembled as the four poles on the face of the North pole magnets need to be aligned as well, (making it Non Reverse-engineerable without instructions) the device costing a couple hundred to build was ready for testing. So Joe and his brother and son went down to the river with a 1000 gallon water tank used for spraying is brothers 15 acres of Pecans. The tank was filled with muddy river water as it had rained earlier. We’ve all seen muddy river water, it takes 5 minutes usually to settle and even then its still gritty if drank. It was dirty OK. Back at the shed with the tank, the Cell was hooked up to recycle the water back into the tank. With the honda 2 inch pump only running for less than a minute at idle, the whole tank was crystal clear with only a portion of the water being cycled. No muddy water ever came out the cell. Then the tank was emptied onto the lawn at full throttle and the water was crystal clear and no sediment in the tank. All this was captured on Video. (I do have on other video’s doing 1000 litre Shuttle tanks of sea water and Acid Mine wastes) but back to the muddy river water tank. The water was colder than the river and crystal clear with no sediment in the tank.

So they parked the Chemical Tank back in the shed and went home. That video is in Joe’s private collection. He likes to show it to people. A Live cell demo in person is ahh hmm priceless. Some 3 months later Paul needed the tank to spray bugs and foliar fertilizer. So he filled the tank with clean river water and back to the shed to add drums of Monsanto’s finest. Well as fast as he poured the drum into the tank, the usual color of chemicals, instead of coloring the water, was going CRYSTAL clear. The chemical was transmuting into pure water as it was mixing with the river water. He had to go buy a new tank and was not happy.

This Field Trial of a New Method Invention, was better than expected. Many more times it was done and by independent Companies, one of which, issued a pdf report in Melbourne of a Trial at an acid dam on a gold mine. These are available.

Joe’s built a dozen of these and no two are the same. Some look like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDFVP_KwB7Q&t=375s and others condition an 8 inch stream of underground water for irrigation purposes on the farm.

This is all about Water Memory. And how acids, soils, sea waters are all restructured into potable waters giving rise to the only conclusion possible, if a Magnet can turn small rock particles and dissolved salts into water, the Opposite and Equal Law says they must be water derived in the first place. Why does science want to debunk ‘Water has Memory’ so viciously?
One doesn’t attack without PURPOSE. There’s a subject for out of the box thinkers to ponder upon.

Now the possibilities of this cell are endless for those who with vision. Here’s but one.

So we fill up a large tank with cheap chinese buckets and fill it with water and recycle the water through the cell back into the tank and memorize millions of buckets for sale. All that’s required for the world to have fresh healthy potable water to drink every morning is to fill the Memory Bucket with the shitty toilet water the night before.

There’s more to this story than just the tank being made Obsolete for chemicals. If I had to guess I’d say a dozen Uni professors from 4 Unis. At least 5 Govt Ministers, The owners of Ok Tedi mine, The head of Santos R&D who left in the first few minutes after the pump was started and Tar Like Coal Honey, barely pumpable exited as crystal clear water and he grabbed a glass and drank it and said “Ive seen enough.” And left. I only have the lab tests as the Uni would NOT issue a report with a signature that could be presented to the Board of Directors at Santos. And so it goes. (nowhere) That’s academia for you.

As stated by Joe, a JoeCell’s Primary Function is to change the Memory of Water and if Thales was correct back in Turkey about 500BC that… “Everything is Water” and the bible watered it down to; Separate the waters from the waters, then perhaps the periodic table of the elements should be re-investigated in light of Rocks into water and Desalination by magnetic Fields.

The JoeCell is the best freedom cell in the war on humanity and the only game in town. This is not fantasy as these Cells already sit on the shelf. There is nothing else to end the insanity and settle the science of Fake Carbon Emissions that scream the mantra, “Life will end as we know it”.

This Technology, if introduced in a Bucket, doesn’t upset any energy format for most of the planet. The world needs to know about Field Science. Magnetic Memory Transmutations. Better than any MIT or Oxford studies in learning about inventing in a Holographic Matrix. Partnership inquiries welcome.

toni

Re: Understanding the Electro-Magnetic Universe.

Unread post by toni » Thu May 16, 2019 8:45 pm

Hi MerLynn,

The name for this thread should be, in my opinion, Magnetic - Electric Universe.
There is no electro-magnetism in the physical universe. The most suitable name would
be Magnetic - Electric Universe. Magnetic meaning - spiritual, invisible - electric physical
visible universe.
Is there anyone around you experimenting with magnets and coils?

Regards,
Toni

Webbman

Re: Understanding the Electro-Magnetic Universe.

Unread post by Webbman » Sat May 18, 2019 3:14 pm

well we need the carbon. More carbon infact.

we should shoot for about 1500 ppm co2. The plants are starving. Can you not hear their cries?

we can save them.
its all lies.