Bad Gyroscope Physics Can Be Deadly

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MotionTheory

Bad Gyroscope Physics Can Be Deadly

Unread post by MotionTheory » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:55 pm

Current Gyroscope Physics is wrong by direct contradictory evidence. Planets are Solar gyros, Uranus axis of rotation orientation contradicted the current theory prediction - where axis of rotation should closely perpendicular to Sun's gravity but this clearly failed on Uranus Gyro. There are many less direct/strong observable planetary motion are also falsify current physics theory on gyroscope.

Avoidable tragic consequences https://youtu.be/5cPXMIPuEI8

hlg

Re: Bad Gyroscope Physics Can Be Deadly

Unread post by hlg » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:18 am

nice...

perhaps here i can bring in this kind of stuff:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibre_optic_gyroscope

can please someone explain to me, how this stuff that is measuring rotation works WITHOUT aether?
The Sagnac effect manifests itself in a setup called a ring interferometer. A beam of light is split and the two beams are made to follow the same path but in opposite directions. On return to the point of entry the two light beams are allowed to exit the ring and undergo interference. The relative phases of the two exiting beams, and thus the position of the interference fringes, are shifted according to the angular velocity of the apparatus. In other words, when the interferometer is at rest with respect to a nonrotating frame, the light travels at a constant speed. However, when the interferometer system is spun, one beam of light will slow with respect to the other beam of light. This arrangement is also called a Sagnac interferometer. Georges Sagnac set up this experiment to prove the existence of the aether that Einstein's theory of special relativity had discarded.
from wiki sagnac effect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagnac_effect ...

of course i read the whole article, but i can't accept the relativistic ideas... to me it clearly proofs, that an aether exists, that is dragging along the big masses with it, of course with close to zero slip effect...

if the model is wrong than all kind of errors could occur, if the aether is NOT STATIC in respect to the earth...

to the eu model (or at least for that part that has manifested in my head so far) it would be no surprise, that the aether whirls in some places due to say local double-layer breakdown or the like...

bad direction pointing of the instruments would be the logical consequence...

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:57 am

IMHO the laser ring gyro proovs aether. However the Einsteinian mafia come up with arithmetic that shows that SR & GR also accounts for it. The Einsteinian mafia have an endless menu of possible contractions & dilations that can make anything equal anything.

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:57 am

re hlg: (I agree)

Rotation + Angular momentum + Wall/boundary adds many variables however with well controlled these can drop out as constants. vs Double slit experiment doesn't has these variables but try to perform brain surgery using 2 back hole diggers = slits, observed brain function via 105mm artilleries.

The measured/observed affect 'one beam of light will slow with respect to the other beam of light' is an extrapolation (not qualified as a deduction) due to interference by external variable, let's use the term medium instead of aether.
i. If light interfered by medium or of each other, one must show/prove their interaction
ii. show the medium max relative interaction speed against - embedded foreign objects/volumes - is c 'light speed' for both at rest and rotational conditions.

Without doubts, there are many observed evidences on existence of medium and many more will show up... Sad fact: below

re crawler: (I agree)
GR & SR win over any other good or empirical-valid explanations.

me:
I try to avoid, as much as possible, GR & SR & Quantum-magic battles, can't win this war by fight them at any level.

Newtonian; GR; SR; Quantum Mechanics based on Newton's Law of Motions, where Inertial Frame of Reference is THE FOUNDATION. When current IFoR is falsified in physical/reality motion mechanics, the entire physics must be revise/correction, thus w/o battling moot derived constructs such as GR,SR,Qxy.

Humor - "don't eat cake painting"

hlg

Unread post by hlg » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 am

ok.

just were thinking about bermuda triangle and that sort of stuff, where alegedly often ships and irplanes got lost, sometimes reporting strange instrument readings, strange compass issues and light appearances in advance via radio...

was a rather big story some time in the eighties at least here in europe...

and i remembered the two marine ships of the us-army that slammed into containerships more recently...

perhaps it is possible "to curve the spacetime" around the instruments in some way or the other...

and yes: dont argue with idiots. they'll drag you on their playground and beat you with their experience there...

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:35 am

* blah in general - not at you hlg *

Spacetime is an idiot transformation of a brilliant physics insight and foresight. An unfortunate 100+years of short sighted extraction of useful(enough) values but lead physics to dead-end/ghost/magical present.

Satellite has at least 3 gyros compare to single gyro in airplane,water vessels, animal... bacteria gyro is in L-shape magnets. virus has tapering stacked toroidal rings. Orientation/reference is the bottom line, so better use more than one variable to establish the reference, otherwise 'all eggs in one basket' risk.

When blind, many events are dark!
hlg wrote:ok.

just were thinking about bermuda triangle and that sort of stuff, where alegedly often ships and irplanes got lost, sometimes reporting strange instrument readings, strange compass issues and light appearances in advance via radio...

was a rather big story some time in the eighties at least here in europe...

and i remembered the two marine ships of the us-army that slammed into containerships more recently...

perhaps it is possible "to curve the spacetime" around the instruments in some way or the other...

and yes: dont argue with idiots. they'll drag you on their playground and beat you with their experience there...

hlg

Unread post by hlg » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:46 pm

to MotionTheory
Satellite has at least 3 gyros compare to single gyro in airplane,water vessels, animal... bacteria gyro is in L-shape magnets. virus has tapering stacked toroidal rings. Orientation/reference is the bottom line, so better use more than one variable to establish the reference, otherwise 'all eggs in one basket' risk.

When blind, many events are dark!
of course youre right...

you forgot the natural gyros in the plants telling them to shoot upwards, even if covered with soil...

there is a video here aout a guy maesuring potentials in trees, theorizing if electrostatic forces are directing the shoots upward...

and dont forget about jerry pollack, reasoning on youtube whether it is posible that these forces are used by birds to stay aloft effortless...

so if you are blind, you will use other senses to get a grasp of what the hell is going on all around you...

so if aether is static most of the time, you are obliged to look for the instances when strange things occur...

like planes disappearing, ships crashing, lightning shattering, cows and humblebees flying...

in our real world, to get to a better understanding, of what is going on...

i bet in many cases it is obvious that whirls can do the trick, but we are not able to add 2 plus 2

so before we hand over the control about ever more complex machines that got uncontrollable for humans to the readings of instruments or in the worst case to the decisions calculated from models derived from the same flaws causing the uncontrollable behaviour...

please remember that three mile island and fukushima had flawed "cooling water level readings!!!" due to misconceptions in the piping causing steam to simulate enough cooling water, when the reactor was yet dry. the dead men that were used to design steam vacuum heating loops would not have made the same mistake, i bet...

we should return to the test track and to the laboratory in order to make cars, ships, powerplants and planes steerable for human beeings, without the need to hand it over to mathematics calculating based on flaws...

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:05 am

hlg - thanks for your excellent post :thumbs up:

I agree with most of your post. The last part
hlg: "we should return to the test track and to the laboratory in order to make cars, ships, powerplants and planes steerable for human beeings, without the need to hand it over to mathematics calculating based on flaws..."

A single root flaw shouldn't crash those airplanes. It is mediocrity in sw programming spiraled to tragic events. In this case, there are multiple meters/sensors, there also should be adaptive logics to single out, then eliminate, faulty instrument.

all:
One orientation provides a plane of reference. 3 intersecting orientations provide x,y,z coordinate at intersection/origin. A field of interconnected orientations is self awareness. Brain is a field of interconnected L-shape magnet array (L-shape represent 2 array of 3 intersecting orientation-sensors). L-Shape provides spatial orientation and interconnectivity. btw - rudimentary awareness achieved at much simpler system than brain.

hlg

Unread post by hlg » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:32 am

MotionTheory thank you for your excellent posts, too
A single root flaw shouldn't crash those airplanes. It is mediocrity in sw programming spiraled to tragic events. In this case, there are multiple meters/sensors, there also should be adaptive logics to single out, then eliminate, faulty instrument.
sad to say that this holds no longer true seemingly...
The safety analysis:

Understated the power of the new flight control system, which was designed to swivel the horizontal tail to push the nose of the plane down to avert a stall. When the planes later entered service, MCAS was capable of moving the tail more than four times farther than was stated in the initial safety analysis document.
Failed to account for how the system could reset itself each time a pilot responded, thereby missing the potential impact of the system repeatedly pushing the airplane’s nose downward.
Assessed a failure of the system as one level below “catastrophic.” But even that “hazardous” danger level should have precluded activation of the system based on input from a single sensor — and yet that’s how it was designed.
from: https://www.seattletimes.com/business/b ... e_left_1.1

that seems to be the new approach in technology. handing over expertise to computer nerds, where real world electricians should do fault analysis in the wiring and measuring issues.

Sithri

Unread post by Sithri » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:26 pm

I am puzzled by how a gyroscope actually works. Doesn't it mean that there is an absolute frame of reference? Just because it's angular momentum doesn't tell me squat about how it works, just that it is spinning and resisting any force orthogonal to its axis of rotation.

hlg

Unread post by hlg » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:46 pm

to Sithri:

i suppose you mean this type of gyro: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17314&p=127069#p127025

here i posted some links about it.of course me too, i do not understand the description how it should work without aether...

perhaps somebody here can try to describe why lightsource and mirrors act differently when moved/tilted in the relativistic view

Sithri

Unread post by Sithri » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:31 am

hlg wrote:to Sithri:

i suppose you mean this type of gyro: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17314&p=127069#p127025

here i posted some links about it.of course me too, i do not understand the description how it should work without aether...

perhaps somebody here can try to describe why lightsource and mirrors act differently when moved/tilted in the relativistic view
I mean a mechanical gyroscope with a wheel in the center. To me, it makes no sense why it would resist orthogonal forces. Unless it's simply some unexplained impossible-to-break law like Newton's laws of motion that are the way they are just because nothing is simpler.

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:31 pm

Rather than quickly becoming protracted with complex dynamics in gyroscope motion and pointless(for me) to bring up fabric/aether dynamics, unless you see + agree that there is major problem with motion mechanic at fundamental level.

The problem: envision a neutron in motion as a bullet moving in water. Fluid/hydro dynamics guarantee that bullet will stop moving due to resistance/friction/displacement. A neutron has volume, so it will displace the medium/fabric/aether as it move, therefore Newton 3rd law (equal & opposite) is applicable. Which resisting force is against the neutron, thereby it should quickly lose velocity toward at-rest. Newton employed the placeholder/magic 'momentum' to continually accelerate (equal to the fabric resistance) the neutron to maintain its velocity. 'Momentum' is just a word/term/placeholder-of-unknown-mechanics, NOT a physics dynamic.

In the last 16 months, I've been refined and forgot here there on fabric dynamics. It is THE foundation dynamic of motion. It can't be a solution, unless one understand the problem (above).

Sithri wrote:
hlg wrote:to Sithri:

I mean a mechanical gyroscope with a wheel in the center. To me, it makes no sense why it would resist orthogonal forces. Unless it's simply some unexplained impossible-to-break law like Newton's laws of motion that are the way they are just because nothing is simpler.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:50 pm

MotionTheory wrote: T
the problem: envision a neutron in motion as a bullet moving in water. Fluid/hydro dynamics guarantee that bullet will stop moving due to resistance/friction/displacement.
That is the problem, if I’m understanding your phraseology correctly;
“Neutron goes undefined, but is reified into a bullet before even characterizing an existing resistance.-s
. A neutron has volume, so it will displace the medium/fabric/aether as it move, therefore Newton 3rd law (equal & opposite) is applicable. Which resisting force is against the neutron, thereby it should quickly lose velocity toward at-rest.
Neutron, as plus+minus entity can be driven through, or relax back into the aetheric matrix (however you would like to characterize that thing) like any other charge entity. Electric displacement is not exactly the same as volume displacement and electro-resistance is not exactly the same as hydro-resistance, although similar.
Newton employed the placeholder/magic 'momentum' to continually accelerate (equal to the fabric resistance) the neutron to maintain its velocity. 'Momentum' is just a word/term/placeholder-of-unknown-mechanics, NOT a physics dynamic."
Guess I don’t understand why you say common aethero-lectric impedence somehow negates the possibility of a driving impulse imbuing mass with real motion, a real action defined as momentum (or were you referring to 'magnetic moment' ?)
The dynamics are a little more complex than "fluid/hydro dynamics" only in that propagation is via electric 'space', in addition to pipe-volume space.
Irregardless of how charge "resistance" is registered or is defined,
R = V/I

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:09 pm

seasmith - thanks for the response.

I think, we shouldn't focus on semantic. Instead of a neutron, use a balling ball or a golf ball or a star... Where water as medium make it much easier to visualize than aether. I agree, actual motion mechanics/dynamic is more complex however in this context, it just needs a simple model to point out problem with Momentum in Newton Law of Motions.

So IF there is resistance, it requires additional energy to maintain velocity. But when there aren't any additional input of energy, yeah the fabric dynamic is complex and efficient, almost to the level of perpetual motion of the 3rd kind.