New Information On Mark Rodin's Vortex 9 Diagram.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kodybatill

New Information On Mark Rodin's Vortex 9 Diagram.

Unread post by kodybatill » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:57 pm

Hay everyone! So some of you may be familiar with Mark Rodin's 9-oriented Vortex Mechanics diagram:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mark+Ro ... kubBaKJ61M:

I believe to have discovered extremely valuable new information about it - after combining it with my own studies. A lot of this is only going to make sense to the well educated - due to some real terms that are not frequented in public areas almost at all.

So I am just going to focus on one main phenomena of this Vortex diagram - and by the time I am finished - hopefully it will have brought to the fore some new ideas and images for everyone! Here we go!

So in the Rodin vortex design - all of the numbers directly horizontal from each-other - like 1 and 8 - 2 and 7 - 3 and 6 - and then 4 and 5 - all add up to the number 9.
In my own studies - 9 the number itself is a phenomena of Net Positive Charge - or inherent charge/energy + it's Ecliptic.
When looked at in this way - and adding in the natural phenomena that may have given rise to each number - which is my system - we have:

When Neutrino(1) - moves horizontally with UV Positron(8) - Net Positive Charge(9) is Co-created.

When Potential Acid Positron(2) moves horizontally with Bose Einstein Condensate(7) - Net Positive Charge(9) is Co-created.

When Neutron(3) moves horizontally with Plasmon(6) - Net Positive Charge(9) is Co-created.

When Alkaline Muon(4) moves horizontally with Inert Gas Hydrates(5) - Net Positive Charge(9) is Co-created.

This pattern also works when Net Positive Charge is simply referred to as-is common in the modern day Academic, as well as High-tech environment.

Would anyone have any useful words about this concept - even in reference to Plasma? It is my gift to all of you! I already know it is true as-per Military Science (You would never catch Academia disclosing or even suggesting Potential Acid Positrons exist - which would almost be worse for the Military if people knew about - than Plasma Cosmology would.) - but I want to know another professional's opinion of this information - and I dont mean someone with a degree (*_^) - wink*

Joy and health to your Thoughts!

kodybatill

Re: New Information On Mark Rodin's Vortex 9 Diagram.

Unread post by kodybatill » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:08 pm

Is Net Positive Charge the same thing as Electro-static force?