Can Electrons and Electricity Be A Lack of Muons Over Time?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kodybatill

Can Electrons and Electricity Be A Lack of Muons Over Time?

Unread post by kodybatill » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Hello all!!!

So here is an article on bubbles being made in liquid as Muons pass through them:

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Pho ... _258201295

If Muons may be capable of producing Bubbles on a quantum scale as I myself believe - with one direction of spin - and to increase the bubble size with another direction of spin during refraction in the liquid - then could it be that Electrons and Electricity which may have a similar shape to a bubble - are actually a Net Decrease of Muons or Muonic activity over time - and that during specific events in time - that information is then programed somehow into the Electron? This would be decreasing energy and compression of Electrons over time if the Electrons only record a drop of Muon activity collectively focalized to multiple single types of moments or materials over time. Then when electrons touch each-other - their compression and energy spikes up - because it then becomes an increase of a lesser or greater decrease in recorded Muonic activity from key points in time.

One of my main influencing ideas in this is that Sound and Light are also a net decrease of Muonic activity over time - For example what I am seeing a little bit here in this article on some interactions between phonon-bound electron systems and Muonic systems - like how the output of these systems change by even one whole unit based on being placed either parallel or perpendicularly to each-other - showing that there is a great decrease or drop of at some point compared to the equal-opposite other point or direction - like parallel to perpendicular: https://journals.aps.org/prb/abstract/1 ... B.43.12522

What could this mean for plasma and the EU? I am a proponent by the way. ^_^

ja7tdo

Re: Can Electrons and Electricity Be A Lack of Muons Over Ti

Unread post by ja7tdo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:17 pm

muon decay to electrons and neutrinos. so it makes a lot of bubbles.
neutron decay to proton and electron, neutrino. it makes few bubbles.

I think Muon is in a state where electrons are excited.

π+ -> μ+ + νμ -> e+ + νμ + νe

Within the nucleus, electrons are in excited state, connecting protons as a pion.When Pion exits from the nucleus, it gets back to electronic via Muon.

>What could this mean for plasma and the EU? I am a proponent by the way. ^_^

In my expectation, neutrinos play a role of supplying electric charges to protons and electrons. In voids with less neutrinos, the atoms that make up the material lose electrical attraction and decay. The reason is that most of interstellar matter consists of protons and electrons.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/De5N-siVAAAAcaB.jpg