eternal life in electric form

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

DangerousDann

eternal life in electric form

Unread post by DangerousDann » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:32 pm

I had a dream. It involved passing on from this life into a beautiful free form that was whisked off into the galaxy where I met all the people I have known and loved. All the animals, trees, everything ! We all embraced as we drew closer and closer to the milky ways center. Leap frogging from planet to planet, sun to sun then finally arriving near the galactic center, knowing great love and re-berth awaited us there. With great joy we all dove excitedly into the bright light that we knew represented loving life forms we had never met before , even though they existed in our own galaxy. Great joy in the knowledge that we might get to pick a new life to explore with, a new form unlike anything we had ever known, overwhelmed us as we were absorbed and embraced by unspeakable love and peace. Then , just as wonderfully, new avenues became visible , as our sight dimmed enough to glimpse great paths that connected the cosmic web. Not only were we among new friends, but now we could , if we so chose, leap through the cosmic web into other galaxies. I was tempted , as several new friends departed, but the memory of my children , still on Earth held me back, and I suddenly woke up.
I interpreted this dream as a great possibility . What if all plasma, all light, all energy and matter is in fact life in various states of transition? What if there is no such thing as death, only change. What if the galaxy is a giant antenna that collects and deposits life endlessly? It takes the fear of death away completely, and I know that dying is not sad, its beautiful. It is only the living , left behind on earth who loved me who suffered.
Well, it is the Electric universe theory that led to this dream , thank you.

hajaklin

Re: eternal life in electric form

Unread post by hajaklin » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:56 pm

Hi Dann. That sounds like fun. I myself come from a shamanistic people, and I always knew about reincarnation and a life in between were souls wait until their work is done or dent paid, and believe I'm stuck here on earth, that earth is my mother and that I can never leave, and of course therefore treat her with respect.
Now I'll keep doing that but also include that next time I might look for my still green paradise...

Andrew N

Unread post by Andrew N » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:21 pm

A wonderful dream to have, Dann!

I have thought about this same idea, a lot. From looking into EU theory, and into consciousness, I think that consciousness, lifeforce, and energy are one and the same. Therefore, the universe is a living thing. As above, so below, is more ancient wisdom that the meaning is deeper then what the Bible says. Perhaps everything is similar to the Mandlebrot Set; the universe that we know is the body of something else, and the pattern repeats in us, and so on. Like the nesting doll, hat tip to Dr Who and Tom Baker.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:43 pm

"I had a dream"

Thats when You trip onto 5D.

We are eternal beings experiencing this wacky 3D solid reality.

Consciousness ( called plasma/electricity)
enables this

Have experienced 5D .

kevin