A Unified Theory of Electricity

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Catonic

A Unified Theory of Electricity

Unread post by Catonic » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:55 am

Hi, I wonder if anyone in the EU field or any other similar alternative field of thought concerning electricity has tried to unite static electricity, direct current, alternating current and longitudinal/scalar current (from Tesla) into a unified theory of electricity.
I do not mean the conventional "scientific" theories of unified fields (Einstein, Glashow etc) which are nothing but mathematically based mumbo jumbo, imo. And, of course, they don't include Tesla's ideas on electricity which are necessary here, imo.
I ask because it is possible, imo anyway, that if we have a static charge associated with that, at a tiny level of force or amplitude etc there could be some level of DC, AC and longitudinal current as well.
We think in such reductionist terms that we automatically separate out these things but it may be that the existence of one means that the others must somehow be involved as well.
I know that Wal Thornhill in one of his videos stated that he thought that light might have a longitudinal force along it's z axis so perhaps this may be a starting point. Anyway, if someone can point me in the direction of some speculation or hypotheses or testing etc on this matter I would be grateful.
Thanks.

kevin

Re: A Unified Theory of Electricity

Unread post by kevin » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:09 am

Catonic,
Howdo.

David Barclay proposes all is by one field.
http://www.gravitycontrol.org/forum/ind ... topic=17.0

He has a book on gravitycontrol .org called unity.
It is difficult to read due to it not complying to what We are currently indoctrinated into.

kevin

Catonic

Unread post by Catonic » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:57 am

Thanks Kevin, however I am not concerned with ideas on any "general" unified theory, just those that are explicitly concerned with showing or explaining the relationship between static, DC, AC and longitudinal/scalar electricity. That is, it is not unified theory per se but only a unified theory of the different types of electricity.
It is possible, imo, that these 4 different "types" of electricity are all just one type seen from different perspectives or that they all just aspects of one overall type of electricity.
That is the idea that I want to explore.
For example, in AC that aspect of the general "electricity" would be dominant but static and DC and longitudinal aspects would also occur and be found but at much lower levels.
In longitudinal electricity there would also be static and DC and AC but at low levels so the longitudinal aspect is dominant.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:00 pm

Catonic wrote: It is possible, imo, that these 4 different "types" of electricity are all just one type seen from different perspectives or that they all just aspects of one overall type of electricity.
That is the idea that I want to explore.
For example, in AC that aspect of the general "electricity" would be dominant but static and DC and longitudinal aspects would also occur and be found but at much lower levels.
In longitudinal electricity there would also be static and DC and AC but at low levels so the longitudinal aspect is dominant.
That is a great approach. Are you familiar with the work of Eric Dollard?:

Tesla's Longitudinal Electricity - A Lab Demonstration
Transverse & Longitudinal Electric Waves -
Eric Dollard - History and Theory of Electricity
Eric Dollard - Origin of Energy Synthesis
Eric Dollard - Longitudinal Energy

There are associated docs but they are a bit old and somewhat scattered.

Also See: Superluminal Scalar Waves for Communications

Nested Faraday Cages? Where did the transverse electrons go?
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:53 pm

"I had maintained for many years before that such a medium as supposed could not exist, and that we must rather accept the view that all space is filled with a gaseous substance. On repeating the Hertz experiments with much improved and very powerful apparatus, I satisfied myself that what he had observed was nothing else but effects of longitudinal waves in a gaseous medium, that is to say, waves, propagated by alternate compression and expansion. He had observed waves in the ether much of the nature of sound waves in the air.” – NIKOLA TESLA TELLS OF NEW RADIO THEORIES
Konstantine Meyl
The work of Konstatine Meyl is more organized. By all means see the “Papers” section of Meyl’s website:
Potential vortex, newly discovered properties of the electric field

Konstantin Meyl Scalar Wave Theory 1 of 3
Konstantin Meyl Scalar Wave Theory 2 of 3
Konstantin Meyl Scalar Wave Theory 3 of 3
Prof. Konstantin Meyl explains different waves. Nikola Tesla coil / Heinrich Herz

The last video by K. Meyl has difficult audio but it showcases the difference between the Hertzian wave versus the longitudinal and why Tesla rejected the Hertzian EM wave concept. Not sure if those are helpful. Currently looking for a document by E. Dollard that I think would be more specific towards your inquiry.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:26 pm

Solar wrote:
Currently looking for a document by E. Dollard that I think would be more specific towards your inquiry.
Would it be in here ?

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Eric_Dollard_Doc ... ollection/

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:45 am

seasmith wrote:
Yes Sir. That one.

Just to note also, someone produced cleaner version here:

Symbolic Representation of the GENERALIZED (in Time) ELECTRIC WAVE - Eric Dollard

And not to forget: The Lone Pine Writings - Eric Dollard

Catonic

Unread post by Catonic » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:17 am

Thanks Solar, I have watched a number of Eric Dollard's videos and he is an excellent source for such matters and definitely great when it comes to explaining Tesla. Professor Meyl is new to me so I will have a look.
Thanks again.